Thread: Nationproperty.sg

ggd Guest

Default Nationproperty.sg

Is prices from Nationproperty.sg real ???
    Seems to quote a very low price all the time. eg Newton Suites at ~850psf ????? When I get agent to check on the project, they come back to me at best bargain ~1500psf !!! I really wonder how realistic the price they quote compare to the market price. Who actually enter the price and who verify they are true transaction ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ggd
    Seems to quote a very low price all the time. eg Newton Suites at ~850psf ????? When I get agent to check on the project, they come back to me at best bargain ~1500psf !!! I really wonder how realistic the price they quote compare to the market price. Who actually enter the price and who verify they are true transaction ?
    Maybe you would like to check and double confirm with the following website from URA? Their data should be true.... afterall all transactions have to go through them...

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...Controller.jpf

Quote Originally Posted by Novice
    Maybe you would like to check and double confirm with the following website from URA? Their data should be true.... afterall all transactions have to go through them...

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...Controller.jpf
    Yes, all those caveats are real, but they are those of the original purchases from the developer, which are lodged only recently for whatever reason. So you can actually have a feel of what the original purchasers paid for their units.

For newton suites, those below 1k psf, you can be sure that those are the original purchases. Actually, if you subscribe to the more detailed caveat info system, they will also record the type of transaction, e.g. original purchase, sub-sale, transfer, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ggd
    850psf is past price. Today price is ~1500psf.
    Attorney report transactions late quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by BV
    Yes, all those caveats are real, but they are those of the original purchases from the developer, which are lodged only recently for whatever reason. So you can actually have a feel of what the original purchasers paid for their units.

For newton suites, those below 1k psf, you can be sure that those are the original purchases. Actually, if you subscribe to the more detailed caveat info system, they will also record the type of transaction, e.g. original purchase, sub-sale, transfer, etc.
    Yes, that is correct. I subscribed to the more detailed and updated info system.

vade Guest

how to subscribe to the more detailed system?

ggd Guest

At least they should not put down current date as transaction date, very misleading Ya how to subscribe to the more detail price???