Thread: I want to get a unit at Maysprings Condominium!

Biogentic Guest

Default I want to get a unit at Maysprings Condominium!

Hi all the property expert, i intent to get a unit at mayspring D23 at bukitpanjang... would like to know is it a value for money purchase? I am buying it for staying and i like the fact that it is tall.

How much do you think i should pay for a 22storey 1528sqft unit? do advise guy.. or anyone has better recommendation for a similar value unit in district23? do advise, thanks all for your help!

jimmy5 Guest

There are at least 2 ways to find out the price range:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...Controller.jpf

Also, check this website:

http://www.singaporeexpats.com

It has a lot of property for sale/rent.

The unit you are looking for is around $500-550 psf (asking price).

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy5
    There are at least 2 ways to find out the price range:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...Controller.jpf

Also, check this website:

http://www.singaporeexpats.com

It has a lot of property for sale/rent.

The unit you are looking for is around $500-550 psf (asking price).
    The advantage of buying older well located 99LH properties is that owners are at least still willing to let go of their unit at $500-550psf given the global uncertainties. If you care to drive around and visit showflats for the new 99LH properties launches in Bishan, Tampines, Dakota Cresecent, you will note that developers are marketing their projects around $750-980 psf. Reports suggest that these developers are pricing their products close to break even cost. It is a known fact that construction cost alone for new build today are being quoted around $350-450 psf excluding land cost and developer's margin. So in some ways, many owners of older LH properties today are selling their units without realising that they are doing so below replacement cost.

You may also like to consider Chestervale (EC) at Bangkit Road or HDB E-flat. For your info, latest HDB transaction for E-flat (126sqm) in Bukit Panjang has already shot up to $515K

CDL opens Livia condo at Pasir Ris for preview

To all buyers out there, the ball is in your court .....market is already adjusting to $650 psf average.

Buyers have the upper hand, when there is little sales....developer have no choice but to start dropping their prices.

It will soon drop to below $600 psf.

To all the buyers out there it's your choice.....you can make or break a deal.

Biogentic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by moneymatters
    The advantage of buying older well located 99LH properties is that owners are at least still willing to let go of their unit at $500-550psf given the global uncertainties. If you care to drive around and visit showflats for the new 99LH properties launches in Bishan, Tampines, Dakota Cresecent, you will note that developers are marketing their projects around $750-980 psf. Reports suggest that these developers are pricing their products close to break even cost. It is a known fact that construction cost alone for new build today are being quoted around $350-450 psf excluding land cost and developer's margin. So in some ways, many owners of older LH properties today are selling their units without realising that they are doing so below replacement cost.

You may also like to consider Chestervale (EC) at Bangkit Road or HDB E-flat. For your info, latest HDB transaction for E-flat (126sqm) in Bukit Panjang has already shot up to $515K
    Hi, personally i have been to chestervale EC and i dun like the surrounding and the facilities there are really bare minimum... i got quite a few friends staying there and the feedback from them are not very good....
    I deciding to view mayspring on sunday and see whether i like the environment because there are more than just the location to decide a home. I must thanks everyone for your valueable input especially jimmy5.

i am just wondering, why YR07 price is higher than that of May08 given the fact that 07 is the property boom.... haha and i certainly like the price at yr07 than the current year. it has appreciate by a reasonable margin.