Thread: Bartley Vue New Condo - Launching Soon!

Default Bartley Vue New Condo - Launching Soon!

Bartley Vue is a new condominium development in the tranquil Bartley neighborhood, located off Bartley Road on Jalan Bunga Rampai. The condo is expected to be in high demand from homeowners seeking to live in a quiet, upscale city fringe neighborhood that is ideal for raising a family. Wee Hur Development won the tender for the Jalan Bunga site after outbidding nine other bidders with a top bid of $93.39 million, according to URA. Bartley Vue has a gross GFA of 9,800 sq m and a land area of 4,666.6 sq m (50,230 sq ft). The condo can be up to 64 meters tall, with each unit occupying about 85 square meters. 115 residential units of one to five bedrooms are planned to be built on the site.

Many important facilities are within walking distance of the new development. For their educational needs, students of all ages have a number of choices. Many international schools, colleges, and universities are conveniently located near the brand-new condo. E-Bridge Preschool, Cedar Primary School, Stamford American International School Singapore, SJI International School, Kindle Kids International School (KKIS), Singapore Management University, and other schools are among them.

The new condo at Bartley Vue is close to shopping malls and restaurants. Macpherson Mall, Toa Payoh Mall, NEX, Zhongshan Mall, Tai Seng Centre, and The Woodleigh Mall are just a few of the places where residents can shop, dine, and have fun. Aljunied Park, Paya Lebar Crescent Open Space, Oasis@Mulberry Park, MacPherson Linear Park, Maplewood Park, and Balam Park Connector are just a few of the beautiful parks in the vicinity of Bartley Vue.

Bartley Vue, a modern condominium on Jalan Bunga Rampai in District 13, is strategically located in a residential enclave. The new residential condo is within walking distance of many facilities, providing residents with excellent transportation accessibility and convenience. 115 exclusive units of one to five bedrooms are available at Parc Rampai. Wee Hur Development Private Limited, a prestigious Singapore-listed developer, is set to open Bartley Vue, a new condominium (formerly Parc Rampai). 3 Jalan Bunga Rampai, Singapore is the address.

Visit https://www.propertyreview.sg/bartley-vue/ for more info on brochure, price guide, floor plan, review.

Default Re: Bartley Vue New Condo - Launching Soon!

My first reaction was to take a breath.
    I have been in contact with this game for 9 years, which is 269 days without sleep, accounting for 3% of my current life.
    If you are a King of Glory player, click on the personal homepage to find out your game rounds, multiply it by 20 (minutes), you can get similar data.
    These quantified data are chilling, for no other reason, just because the first word that flashed into my mind was "a waste of time."
    Then I started to blame myself, closed the interface hastily, opened the ppt and conceived the non-existent plan in front of the blank screen, completely forgetting that it was already 2:00 in the morning.
    Said it is a concept, but it is actually just knocking on a bunch of words that have no practical effect, as if as long as one page of A4 paper is filled, anxiety will be squeezed out.
    "I have to do something, I have to do something, I have to do something."
    professional seo services