2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Doors

1 50.00%
  • Laminate Doors

2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Uses of Antibacterial Door for HDB/Condo Main Doors

Arrow Uses of Antibacterial Door for HDB/Condo Main Doors

You lead a busy, hands-on life. Between kids, pets and work, you don’t have time to think about all the bacteria you are exposed to on the door throughout the day, both in your home and outside. On untreated surfaces, bacteria can double in number every 20 minutes.

That’s why we were introducing an antibacterial laminate door, these special types of laminates are made up of a special melamine resin and phenolic formulation that is applied onto the decorative paper surface, resulting in a higher degree of resistance to bacterial growth.

How does it work against with bacteria?
    When bacteria come into our antibacterial laminate, its chemicals will attack the cell wall of the bacteria to stop it from multiplying. Our Laminates are anti-bacterial with nano-guard, providing anti-bacterial and anti-fungal protection that reduces up to 99.99% of germs on the surface.

Antibacterial properties are essential and necessary for decorative laminates because these laminates are often applied on kitchen tops and counters tops, cabinets, and tabletops that are bound to come in constant contact with food materials and younger children.

For example in the kitchen stains are frequently occurred, which will lead to spoiling the kitchen wall surface after a while. The best part about a laminate finish is that they are highly durable, moisture resistant, easy to maintain and are available in different colors and designs. Since the kitchen cabinets are subjected to a lot of dirt, grime and heat, consider these surfaces to keep all issues at bay. Antibacterial laminates take it the next step for preventing the growth of bacteria or fungi and adds an extra sheet of protection, ensuring that your kitchen is always clean and hygienic during food preparation.

Advantages of using Antibacterial Laminate Door
    • Easy of maintenances and cleaning
    • Long-lasting antibacterial performance
    • Reduce microbes up to 99.9%
    • High protection
    • Germs free surface
    • Asepsis and Hygiene
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Uses of Antibacterial Door for HDB/Condo Main Doors

search engines

A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
    He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it. He waited for some time; then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."
    He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.