View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 20 of 123 FirstFirst ... 51015161718192021222324253035404550 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I think leading brand for home aircon is Mitsubishi and Daikin based on reliability and energy savings (inverter). Korean or other brands, eg. Mcquay, are inferior to these 2 Japanese brands.
    So the developers are giving Daikin or Mcquey??

Unregistered Guest

Which Stack? I perfer facing Tennis court, no blockage, got better view and windy.Is your price negotiable? I am interested.Thanks
    Unit is xx-14.. if u are interested, pls check out the classified in the Sat Straits Time. I signed exclusive with agent already. Hope u will contact her.

Unregistered Guest

Which Stack? I perfer facing Tennis court, no blockage, got better view and windy.Is your price negotiable? I am interested.Thanks
    Unit is xx-14.. if u are interested, pls check out the classified in the Sat Straits Time. I signed exclusive with agent already. Hope u will contact her.

Unregistered Guest

Ya,agreed with you, but at that time and price for the TQ was so reasonable. I think should be ok loh. Compare to today pricing, the developer may want to give better quality finishing. eg the basin....
    Hope the developer see this.. Frankly, the basin really cannot make it, sincerely hope that the developer can do something to improve on it.
    I got no complains except for that basin.

Unregistered Guest

anybody check with the developer when is the TOP? They ever change the signboard from 2010 to 2009. Any chance of end 2008? Btw, i got a unit facing the tennis court last year.

Unregistered Guest

anybody check with the developer when is the TOP? They ever change the signboard from 2010 to 2009. Any chance of end 2008? Btw, i got a unit facing the tennis court last year.
    By looking at the progress, i guess it should be 2nd qty 2009.

Unregistered Guest

Interested to sell??? which unit??

Unregistered Guest

By looking at the progress, i guess it should be 2nd qty 2009.
    just hoping someone would ask the developer and good news will be end this year. can't wait to shift in as near the mrt would b really convenient in n out of the house. Not looking into selling. Anybody would like to comment on blk 63? that is the block i'm staying in future.

Unregistered Guest

So yours is the big unit 1216sq ft right? I believe it is xx-14 (10th floor and above?) You got any idea how much the developer is selling for the equivalent unit similar to yours now??

Unregistered Guest

My fiance and I are considering a unit at the Quartz in view of the high HDB resale prices and our lousy luck at the recent HDB balloting exercises. We were offered a 1055sq ft unit for $706k. Can anyone advise if it's a good buy? Will prices drop further? My fiance's mother lives just across the road - at the Hougang green HDB flat.

Unregistered Guest

My fiance and I are considering a unit at the Quartz in view of the high HDB resale prices and our lousy luck at the recent HDB balloting exercises. We were offered a 1055sq ft unit for $706k. Can anyone advise if it's a good buy? Will prices drop further? My fiance's mother lives just across the road - at the Hougang green HDB flat.
    Is this direct sales from Developer? If from developer, I will assume your $706K will be your nett after cash rebate/bonus reward. Then it works out to be about $670PSF. And I also be assuming this is low floor facing the Baungkok HDB, (i.e. Blk 51). If that is the case, the price is just alright. Not a fanastic deal. But if your unit is on a higher floor (i.e. 10th and above), or facing tennis court. It will be a good deal. If pool facing, then will be a fanastic deal.

Unregistered Guest

Hi Friend. Regardless where your unit facing, at $67X PSF is quite a good deal. Don't think price will drop anymore if you take the construction costs of minimum $300PSF (forecast to further increase) into consideration. The most is price remain flat or dip slightly if US goes into recession. But if sentiment turns better toward the 2nd half, price will head north. It also depends whether you can wait or not for the price to come down. It may not happen at all!!!

Unregistered Guest

Hi Friend. Regardless where your unit facing, at $67X PSF is quite a good deal. Don't think price will drop anymore if you take the construction costs of minimum $300PSF (forecast to further increase) into consideration. The most is price remain flat or dip slightly if US goes into recession. But if sentiment turns better toward the 2nd half, price will head north. It also depends whether you can wait or not for the price to come down. It may not happen at all!!!
    Friend look at the turmoil in the market. Sales stagnating. Once the economy forces job cuts, which we should see now that financials are performing badly, high chance that price would plunge. Once that happens raw material costs would also come down and soon you maybe able to buy at a hefty discount. Weigh your options and be prudent when borrowing. Dont borrow more than 50% of the amount to be safe. Ask a couple of people who have no vested interests unlike here...and do a study yourself before deciding.

Unregistered Guest

Friend look at the turmoil in the market. Sales stagnating. Once the economy forces job cuts, which we should see now that financials are performing badly, high chance that price would plunge. Once that happens raw material costs would also come down and soon you maybe able to buy at a hefty discount. Weigh your options and be prudent when borrowing. Dont borrow more than 50% of the amount to be safe. Ask a couple of people who have no vested interests unlike here...and do a study yourself before deciding.
    The cost of construction materials will be easing soon esp when construction activities in US and Europe are slowing down drastically in the coming days and months and problems in US start having an effect on economic activities among asian giants such as China and India.

Unregistered Guest

So how ah? Going to get marriage soon and you see rental also soar sky high. Wait also don't know have to wait how long?

Unregistered Guest

So how ah? Going to get marriage soon and you see rental also soar sky high. Wait also don't know have to wait how long?

Do not wait, just buy! You are buying to stay, if you like it and you can afford it, go ahead and purchase your choice unit. The price can come down or go up, why should you bother since you are not speculating? You are buying to stay and you need a roof over you. Mai Tu Liao.

Unregistered Guest

Do not wait, just buy! You are buying to stay, if you like it and you can afford it, go ahead and purchase your choice unit. The price can come down or go up, why should you bother since you are not speculating? You are buying to stay and you need a roof over you. Mai Tu Liao.
    Oh you change your tune pretty quickly. Smart boy. Thats the way to go.

Unregistered Guest

Ya la. Buy to stay and not to speculate. Why worry? Unless you are now buying at sky high price of $8XX for mass market condo. Don't wait. ka ka shoot.

Unregistered Guest

Yes your are right, it's direct sales from developer, low floor and $706K nett after 8% cash rebate. Our concern is whether prices will dip and thus make this buy not a good one. Anyway we are also considering sub-sales from agents. They are offering $658psf for high floor units. Sounds better yah?

Unregistered Guest

Yes your are right, it's direct sales from developer, low floor and $706K nett after 8% cash rebate. Our concern is whether prices will dip and thus make this buy not a good one. Anyway we are also considering sub-sales from agents. They are offering $658psf for high floor units. Sounds better yah?
    Wow. For $658 high floor, then it should be a good deal. Good luck and congrats.

Unregistered Guest

there is no right time to buy property or shares. no one can predict if prices will increase or fall; so long as you have a genuine need for an apartment, then that is the right time.

Unregistered Guest

Wow. For $658 high floor, then it should be a good deal. Good luck and congrats.
    Other than the price and high floor, i will look at the facing. does it have morning or afternoon sun. If it is at an angle, it is still ok.

Unregistered Guest

So yours is the big unit 1216sq ft right? I believe it is xx-14 (10th floor and above?) You got any idea how much the developer is selling for the equivalent unit similar to yours now??
    Smart Guy.. U do homework.. Area is 1216sqft, above 10th flr. Units with area of 1216sqft are already sold out... If interested, u can only get from resell market..

Unregistered Guest

Other than the price and high floor, i will look at the facing. does it have morning or afternoon sun. If it is at an angle, it is still ok.
    Come on. Life is short. Just do it.Act like a man.

Unregistered Guest

there is no right time to buy property or shares. no one can predict if prices will increase or fall; so long as you have a genuine need for an apartment, then that is the right time.
    Agree. So long u think u can afford the instalment, just shoot.

Dont think and wait. The more u think, the more u wont buy..

Come on, think about the facilities that u and ur family will enjoy, POOL,GYM,PLAYGROUND,SPA POOL,BUBBLE POOL ETC.

Unregistered Guest

Anyone knows how is the sales of TQ doing for the last two days?

Unregistered Guest

Anyone knows how is the sales of TQ doing for the last two days?
    Why bother about the sales of TQ? U mean if good then u will buy and no good then u wont buy??

Be a man, stop following others.

Unregistered Guest

Problems for buyers now is that your neighbour only pay $500psf while you pay $750osf. Feel stupid right !!!

Unregistered Guest

Problems for buyers now is that your neighbour only pay $500psf while you pay $750psf. Feel stupid right !!!

Problems for buyers now is that your neighbour only pay $500psf while you pay $750psf. Feel stupid right !!!
    I hope you dun go around calling pple stupid lor, why? let me explain:

Have you thought that maybe some of them are coming out of en-bloc, or have sold their pricier condo for a good profit??

Neighbour bought for $500psf so what, if you did not sell for a profit, it still goes to nothing what....with time, the paper gain will soon be eroded......so who stupid??

so, better not to compare