View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 104 of 123 FirstFirst ... 747984899499100101102103104105106107108109114119 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Default ID : Maxpro

I called David of Maxpro on Monday & he asked me to email him my floor. Did so on the same evening. Sms him yesterday, quotation still not ready. He claimed busy with many other projects, no time to quote till next week.

My hubby & I wonder if many TQ owners award the job to him, then the following may happen:

1. Delay in our renovation ;
    2. Rush job or
    3. Sub-out our apts to other contractor.

Quote Originally Posted by ctam
    I called David of Maxpro on Monday & he asked me to email him my floor. Did so on the same evening. Sms him yesterday, quotation still not ready. He claimed busy with many other projects, no time to quote till next week.

My hubby & I wonder if many TQ owners award the job to him, then the following may happen:

2. Rush job or
    I have also emailed him (many weeks back)... But till today, he has yet to get back to me... Tried sms him and emailed him afew times to check on the outcome.. oso no reply. I'll probably going to give it pass..

The following are the status for my IDs
    - Vegas: No further consideration.
    - Unimax: No further consideration.
    - Rezt&Relax: No further consideration.
    - HomeSuccess: Pending for Revised Quotation
    - Blink23: Pending for Revised Quotation
    - Fuse Concept: Pending for Revised Quotation
    - North West: Pending for 1st Quotation
    - Plush Living: Pending for 1st Quotation
    - Ultimate: Pending for 1st Quotation

Hereby, i have attached two quotations that i obtained.
    Please do note that these are not final.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    The following are the status for my IDs
    - Vegas: No further consideration.
    - Unimax: No further consideration.
    - Rezt&Relax: No further consideration.
    - HomeSuccess: Pending for Revised Quotation
    - Blink23: Pending for Revised Quotation
    - Fuse Concept: Pending for Revised Quotation
    - North West: Pending for 1st Quotation
    - Plush Living: Pending for 1st Quotation
    - Ultimate: Pending for 1st Quotation

Hereby, i have attached two quotations that i obtained.
    Please do note that these are not final.
    i see from your quotes that you are making a sliding door to create a walk-in wardrobe. wouldn't that make your room even smaller with this partition or you intending to hack the walls? btw, your quotes are very high lei at about 17k and 19k for both quotes and you are not doing a lot of stuff. looks like the quotes are not very detailed also what will be done exactly and with what finishes. by the way, you installing shower curtains in master bedroom? lots of hidden costs i suppose. e.g. electrical points? hacking works? not intending to have feature wall for tv consoles?

Quote Originally Posted by caspercasper
    i see from your quotes that you are making a sliding door to create a walk-in wardrobe. wouldn't that make your room even smaller with this partition or you intending to hack the walls? btw, your quotes are very high lei at about 17k and 19k for both quotes and you are not doing a lot of stuff. looks like the quotes are not very detailed also what will be done exactly and with what finishes. by the way, you installing shower curtains in master bedroom? lots of hidden costs i suppose. e.g. electrical points? hacking works? not intending to have feature wall for tv consoles?
    In this project, they are two kinds of master bedroom layout that permit walk-in wardrobes to be constructed without hacking

Regarding the quotation, i am still waiting for few more revised quotation. Or do you have any good and reasonable price ID to recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by tortu
    Thanks, Isaac. Please see enclosed.
    Hi, can I join in for the curtain purchase & also Chenai wood for balcony...btw, I'm thinking if we can bulk purchase for wall paper as well? Though every household different preference on the design, but we can negotiate for better pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cot
    Hi, can I join in for the curtain purchase & also Chenai wood for balcony...btw, I'm thinking if we can bulk purchase for wall paper as well? Though every household different preference on the design, but we can negotiate for better pricing.
    Please email me.

Seriously, Singapore weather is not suitable for wallpaper. Too difficult to maintain. What would you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Cot
    I quite like the idea of using wallpaper as an alternative to making feature walls. Less costly and adds more life and color. Any lobang for wallpapers and where to get them.

Chengai Decking

Namelist keen to join bulk purchase

Queensway
    ctam
    Bellatmj
    Cot
    TQ1
    Windytrombone

Pls add on if you wanna to join.....
    Pls email me your name + nickname for easy ref.

Quote Originally Posted by caspercasper
    I quite like the idea of using wallpaper as an alternative to making feature walls. Less costly and adds more life and color. Any lobang for wallpapers and where to get them.
    Hi, I'm not a owner of Quartz but I'm also looking at wallpaper. A quite famous brand is goodrichglobal. (http://www.goodrichglobal.com/english.htm)

Their showroom is at changi and quite a good selection. If done by their installers, warranty is 3 years.

Based on not so fanciful designs, their quote is abt $3K for a 89 sqm 2 br unit (living, dining and both br).

2. Rush job or
    Hi ctam,

No worries on the above. I've known David for years and he's v responsible. To my understanding, he's being tied down with a lot of projects lately cos I just called him last week to revise my quotation also. Let me ask on ur behalf of his quotation.
    I'v already confirm my id with him n confident that he'll do a job.

Hey TQ neighbours,

Any gatherings? It was mentioned n "died off". How about this coming sunday 3pm at buangkok KPT?

Quote Originally Posted by LA
    Hey TQ neighbours,

Any gatherings? It was mentioned n "died off". How about this coming sunday 3pm at buangkok KPT?
    LA,

Don't worry, it's still very much in the works. We're still debating on a suitable date and time.

Please email me.

Seriously, Singapore weather is not suitable for wallpaper. Too difficult to maintain. What would you think?
    I am also toying with the idea of wall paper.. I also heard of some saying that quite a lot of wall papers these days are made from re-cycled paper, which will shrink, vis-a-vis that made from rice-paper. And Japan has also kinda of control the export of rice-paper.. anyone heard of that before?

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY
    LA,

Don't worry, it's still very much in the works. We're still debating on a suitable date and time.
    haha... i'll read the forum more often n kip myself up to date. cheers!

Hi ctam,

No worries on the above. I've known David for years and he's v responsible. To my understanding, he's being tied down with a lot of projects lately cos I just called him last week to revise my quotation also. Let me ask on ur behalf of his quotation.
    I'v already confirm my id with him n confident that he'll do a job.
    LA,
    Thanks, but we've decided to write him off our list.

Please email me.

You're right... 1 ID told us not advisable to have wallpaper in Spore due to humidity, unless u keep your aircon on all the times or you have to keep your windows closed even after your aircon's off.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY
    LA,

Can we have a show of hands on how many of you are interested in meeting up on this coming sunday or the next?

This Sunday (Mar 29th, 2009) or Next Sunday (Apr 05th, 2009)

Or do most of all prefer the 2nd or 3rd week of Apr 2009. As some of us might be busy due to month end.

You're right... 1 ID told us not advisable to have wallpaper in Spore due to humidity, unless u keep your aircon on all the times or you have to keep your windows closed even after your aircon's off.
    I was also told that, you need to pay tear down cost on top of replacement if you going to change your wallpaper in future.

Wallpaper is simply not particular in Singapore. But if you have big pocket to spend. By all means...

LA,
    Same. Call him and texted him. No response. So case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by quartz
    Can we have a show of hands on how many of you are interested in meeting up on this coming sunday or the next?

This Sunday (Mar 29th, 2009) or Next Sunday (Apr 05th, 2009)

Or do most of all prefer the 2nd or 3rd week of Apr 2009. As some of us might be busy due to month end.
    If you guys want to meet up, count me in. Anytime + anywhere. As long as i don't have appointment with IDs.

Cool

I was also told that, you need to pay tear down cost on top of replacement if you going to change your wallpaper in future.

Wallpaper is simply not particular in Singapore. But if you have big pocket to spend. By all means...
    Also, understand that Wallpaper have a lifespan of a couple of year.

And if is dirty, not too sure whether can it be wash off.

Cool

Also, understand that Wallpaper have a lifespan of a couple of year.

And if is dirty, not too sure whether can it be wash off.

LA,
    No worries. Watz important is u have to feel comfortable with the ID. Hope u find a gd one soon!

Quote Originally Posted by queensway
    Chengai Decking

Queensway
    ctam
    Bellatmj
    Cot
    TQ1
    Windytrombone

Pls add on if you wanna to join.....
    Pls email me your name + nickname for easy ref.

Hi Queensways...I would like to join in the bulk purchase.

Queensway
    ctam
    Bellatmj
    Cot
    TQ1
    Windytrombone
    Quartzbie

Thanks, Isaac. Please see enclosed.
    HI Isaac,

attached is my portion.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Same here!

Queensway
    ctam
    Bellatmj
    Cot
    TQ1
    Windytrombone
    Quartzbie
    Isaac

No worries. Watz important is u have to feel comfortable with the ID. Hope u find a gd one soon!
    Can you share with us your ID quotation? or email me ( [email protected]) if you don't want to post it in public.

Shouldnt we need a bulk purchase for the master bedroom toilet window to have a "non see through" film? Can we add this item to Isaac's list?

Shouldnt we need a bulk purchase for the master bedroom toilet window to have a "non see through" film? Can we add this item to Isaac's list?
    Please feel free to do so... then we can decided what to do base on the response.