View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 66 of 123 FirstFirst ... 364146515661626364656667686970717681869196 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    The starting price for this project was averaged at around 550psf. But of course, those are unit that not facing the pool. So the question is how much people are willing to pay extra for a pool facing unit? That should determine the bottom price of this project in near future.

By the way, banks are starting to tighten housing loan. Next year, we will see new DPS units flooding the market.
    By then, it will be a great time to increase your inventory. Ultimately, Singapore is a small island. Property next to MRT is still have great potential.
    You are right! Isaac, properties that's next to MRT is have great potential. Once the circle line is up, MRT is going to be very convenience for us to travel around in singapore. Those who stay next to MRT will save alot of time in travelling and the value of the properties will increase.

For me, I am buying to stay, so whatever the price now is not that important to me. I got my unit at $600 psf last year and I think at this point of time, not many investors have the money to invest, so those who need to buy to stay should be fine at the current psf.

The recession may not be that long as we predict ( 2-3 year), if it recover by end next year than the prices will move up again. Anyway, Singapore is still a small country and land is scarce.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Tam
    You are right! Isaac, properties that's next to MRT is have great potential. Once the circle line is up, MRT is going to be very convenience for us to travel around in singapore. Those who stay next to MRT will save alot of time in travelling and the value of the properties will increase.

For me, I am buying to stay, so whatever the price now is not that important to me. I got my unit at $600 psf last year and I think at this point of time, not many investors have the money to invest, so those who need to buy to stay should be fine at the current psf.

The recession may not be that long as we predict ( 2-3 year), if it recover by end next year than the prices will move up again. Anyway, Singapore is still a small country and land is scarce.
    Did you just brought it recently at 600psf from developer?

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Nope. Confirmed. I just went down again earlier on like 3 hours back. That is the package for me now (maybe not for everyone). Maybe times are really bad now. Hahaha. I know they used to be quite stubborn but seems like that is the package now. Up to you to believe. Maybe they raise the price and increase the discount? Shall wait and see then. But 25th Dec showflat close or 15 Dec close? If 25 Dec, then can wait a while more.
    Dun have 16% promotion lei...who is ur agent? can share his/her contact with me? keen to buy a unit too if got 16% cash back..

Quote Originally Posted by axela_3
    Hi
    I think you got all the informations wrong. I just bought my unit there and the developer is very stubborn on lowering the price any further. I dont think they will offer different package to different buyer. Maybe you would want to check again.

Hi you bought it at 12% cash back + 3% rebate + free 1 yrs maintenance fee? After All discount what your psf?

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Nope. Confirmed. I just went down again earlier on like 3 hours back. That is the package for me now (maybe not for everyone). Maybe times are really bad now. Hahaha. I know they used to be quite stubborn but seems like that is the package now. Up to you to believe. Maybe they raise the price and increase the discount? Shall wait and see then. But 25th Dec showflat close or 15 Dec close? If 25 Dec, then can wait a while more.
    Well, if that's the case, I guess it's either your agent is really desperate or he/she must really like you.

My cousin who visited the showflat today, with the intention of purchasing a unit upon hearing your discount, was told that there's no such package available. Btw, he was served by an ERA agent. Could it be that CBRE is having a different scheme altogether?

Anyway could you be a kind soul as to recommend your agent to us so that all the potential buyers in this forum could benefit from it?

Quote Originally Posted by quartz
    Great . Mine is at blk 57.

Can't wait to move in to Quartz. Think that apply to everyone who have bought Quartz.
    Same here. Hopefully, we can start to build a small community here so that we can get together after we move in.

Quote Originally Posted by kasper
    Hi you bought it at 12% cash back + 3% rebate + free 1 yrs maintenance fee? After All discount what your psf?
    Yes. When I bought it about 3 weeks back, it was still at 12+3+1yr. After the discount, it's about 690psf.

Quote Originally Posted by blk 57
    hi !

anyone know what is the floor to floor height of our development ?
    I think it's about 2.95M (+/-).

Cool

Same here. Hopefully, we can start to build a small community here so that we can get together after we move in.
    Yes. A small community on MJ player....That would be nice.....Hee

Yes. A small community on MJ player....That would be nice.....Hee
    Oh, I see a MJ kaki on the way. Whahahaha! Like that jialat. Every night no need to sleep liao.

Cool

Oh, I see a MJ kaki on the way. Whahahaha! Like that jialat. Every night no need to sleep liao.
    Ha Ha........ Anymore MJ Kaki out there?????????

Ha Ha........ Anymore MJ Kaki out there?????????
    Think I'd better start staying away from you or else gotta end up sleeping in the bomb shelter. Hahahaha!

Anyway, can you PM me your contact so that we can prob meet up when the TQ TOP?

Cool

Think I'd better start staying away from you or else gotta end up sleeping in the bomb shelter. Hahahaha!

Anyway, can you PM me your contact so that we can prob meet up when the TQ TOP?
    Ha Ha.... No Prob.

Ha Ha.... No Prob.
    Hey just now is my hubby answering you. I am the wife. Ye ye mj for me. Lets get more kaki and we shall meet at the table. Haha

Cool

Hey just now is my hubby answering you. I am the wife. Ye ye mj for me. Lets get more kaki and we shall meet at the table. Haha
    Ha Ha, no prob. Me and my wife both love to play MJ too.

Do keep in touch when Quartz is completed and let find more MJ Kaki.

BTW, is there any room in the Quartz Club House that can be just for MJ?

Ha Ha, no prob. Me and my wife both love to play MJ too.

Do keep in touch when Quartz is completed and let find more MJ Kaki.

BTW, is there any room in the Quartz Club House that can be just for MJ?
    Yah i was thinking about it too but heard from my collegue who stay in condo said clubhouse usually will not allow majong as it is a form of gambling act. If they allow then it will be wonderful. As i have 2 kids, we dont play mj at home.

I got it last year when the market was about to move up. BTW, I think the price of TQ will not fall below $650 psf, as HDB DBSS is already selling at about $550 to $600 psf in most of the area like AMK and bishan.

To enjoy all the facilities in TQ and convenience of MRT, I think it is really worth.

Yes. When I bought it about 3 weeks back, it was still at 12+3+1yr. After the discount, it's about 690psf.
    Do you mind to share with us how big is your unit?

Quote Originally Posted by TQ63
    Do you mind to share with us how big is your unit?
    It's a 1152 unit.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Is $600psf a good buy?

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Quartz ....... OCR ....... 7 ............................... 824 ................ 770 ............... 742

It's a 1152 unit.
    Hi, which blk did u buy and at which level is your unit?

I'm new here and was wondering what would be the avrg psf for stack 61, 63 at the moment as I have been given big discrepencies in the range from $650 to $730 for mid level unit? Is this right?

Default Please elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by Unity
    I'm new here and was wondering what would be the avrg psf for stack 61, 63 at the moment as I have been given big discrepencies in the range from $650 to $730 for mid level unit? Is this right?
    Hi Unity,

From your above pricing, looks to me that $730 is developer sales mid level before the 12% discount. $650 is from subsale. Am I right?

Maybe you should elaborate more in details so that some forumers can help.

Cool

hi !

anyone know what is the floor to floor height of our development ?

Hi All,

Have obtain the following info from the developer.

Quote "

TOP expected to be from 2Q 2009. Date subject to changes and approval from the relevant authority. It would be better if you can check wih us again in Mar 2009.

The average ceiling height is approximately +2.7M for the living, dining, study, bedroom and guest room area."

Unquote.

Hope info is useful to all.

Hi All,

Quote "

TOP expected to be from 2Q 2009. Date subject to changes and approval from the relevant authority. It would be better if you can check wih us again in Mar 2009.

The average ceiling height is approximately +2.7M for the living, dining, study, bedroom and guest room area."

Unquote.

Thanks for sharing this piece of info.

Thanks for your help.

An agent told me that from Level 7-9 on Stack 61 / 63, the avrg psf for 1066 or 1195 sqf unit is $680 psf after all the discounts. Is this right or too high? These are for units facing Buangkok Drive.

[quote=quartz]Hi All,

Quote "

Unquote.

Thks for the info.....

so we shall wait for another half a year cheers

Hi All,

Quote "

Unquote.

Thks for the info !

so we shall wait another half year cheers

Default TOP projects

Thks for the info !

so we shall wait another half year cheers
    Another projects going TOP in the north East Area. Looking at the Caveat lodge, pricing ranging from $600+ to $700+ PSF. Maybe worth to look into it now as historically, pricing for the mass market will pick up once it is going to TOP or near TOP. Will have people buying in for stay.

Just my humble opinion.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kennt
    Thanks for sharing this piece of info.
    Hi Kennt, Blk 57,

No Prob. Hope all the buyers in this forum could have a get together once project is TOP.