View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 57 of 123 FirstFirst ... 273237424752535455565758596061626772778287 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

ex resident Guest

the petrochemical factories in pasir gudang operate 24hr a day but whether u smell the toxic depends on wind direction. The 2 years i lived in punggol, i sense the crap in the air 80% of the time usually in evenings n nite. I often travel to pasir ris n sk and also detect the same smell. My advise to u is to take a drive to punggol jetty one nite and recognise that smell. U will be shockd that the same smell can be detected in PR and even in Sembawang. Air pollutn like ths is no jokng matter. Health problems wont cme immediately but just a matter of time
    Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    But I don't stay in Punggol. I stay in The Rivervale in Sengkang.

I have never smell any bad air in the area around my condo. Is there bad air in Punggol? I don't know. I know the area around my place don't have.

Unregistered5 Guest

i hv bn living in pg since 2001, i stay at high floor, can see pasir gudang port and the chimney from the window, i open all my windows day and night, but have never find the air is bad, in fact all of my friends who hv visited me all praise for the unblock view and the breeze.

come and see and feel for yourself, may be different standard lah.

the polluted air or sound could only come from the new HDB construction site near the mrt

nose doc Guest

u n ur family have a serious nose problem that needs tending to. Maybe it is a genetic defect. I think i can put a pile of dung outside ur window n u cant smell it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered5
    i hv bn living in pg since 2001, i stay at high floor, can see pasir gudang port and the chimney from the window, i open all my windows day and night, but have never find the air is bad, in fact all of my friends who hv visited me all praise for the unblock view and the breeze.

come and see and feel for yourself, may be different standard lah.

the polluted air or sound could only come from the new HDB construction site near the mrt

go n die Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by nose doc
    u n ur family have a serious nose problem that needs tending to. Maybe it is a genetic defect. I think i can put a pile of dung outside ur window n u cant smell it.
    u prepare to get nose cancer...must b stubborn oldman who had only days to live...moron

u need a nose job Guest

who wants to have the same genetic defect as you and your family? can't differentiate shit from perfume and the smell of food from the smell of shit. i think you are already having nose cancer now, nothing to even prepare coz it is in your genes.....

Quote Originally Posted by go n die
    u prepare to get nose cancer...must b stubborn oldman who had only days to live...moron

buangkok Guest

this is buangkok, not punggol. punggol is so far away from buangkok i don't know why this has been brought up in the first place. like kennt said, please move on. Quartz is not affected.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ex resident
    the petrochemical factories in pasir gudang operate 24hr a day but whether u smell the toxic depends on wind direction. The 2 years i lived in punggol, i sense the crap in the air 80% of the time usually in evenings n nite. I often travel to pasir ris n sk and also detect the same smell. My advise to u is to take a drive to punggol jetty one nite and recognise that smell. U will be shockd that the same smell can be detected in PR and even in Sembawang. Air pollutn like ths is no jokng matter. Health problems wont cme immediately but just a matter of time
    But I don't stay in Punggol. I stay in The Rivervale condo in Sengkang. The air is really good.

Will you be asking the residents in Punggol to shift to Sengkang, especially to the area around Punggol Park?

Wrong forum Guest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ex resident
    Please go to other health related forum to discuss about your "crap" and smelly issues. This smelly issues can drag on and on if you don't put a stop here.

Woodbridge nurse Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buangkok
    this is buangkok, not punggol. punggol is so far away from buangkok i don't know why this has been brought up in the first place. like kennt said, please move on. Quartz is not affected.
    Buangkok got seow nang rite?

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbridge nurse
    Buangkok got seow nang rite?
    Got meh?

Woodbridge? Yio Chu Kang/Jalan Kayu?

Oh! You mean the mental insitution at Buangkok Green? That is far away from Punggol Park area.

orange tee Guest

All property agents stop your nonsense postings please.

Unregistered1234 Guest

Is Blk 67-34 or 67-32 a good buy. 1163sf at 740psf. Would it be very noisy as it is facing Buangkok Drive. Good thing is there are only 3 units per floor.

too high Guest

740psf is high for such a lousy district n locatn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1234
    Is Blk 67-34 or 67-32 a good buy. 1163sf at 740psf. Would it be very noisy as it is facing Buangkok Drive. Good thing is there are only 3 units per floor.

quiet Guest

buangkok is a relatively quiet district. good buy or not depends not only on pricing but on whether it meets your needs.

UnregĄstered Guest

The whole Buangkok Drive (end to end) is a very quiet road. Sometime not even a car could be seen on it. Not sure why they built it as a 3+3 road.

101 Guest

Wink

The whole Buangkok Drive (end to end) is a very quiet road. Sometime not even a car could be seen on it. Not sure why they built it as a 3+3 road.
    I think this road will link to the new KPE entrance/exit (not open yet) ...good for TQ residence who need to use the KPE

Query Guest

With the poor economic situation, will Gucoland reduce their selling prices?

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Query
    With the poor economic situation, will Gucoland reduce their selling prices?
    Now: Don't think so.
    6 months later: Dunno. Need to observe the condition.

Anyway, it's all about holding power and what investment strategy they have - long term or short term. Need to check if Guocoland have enough financial muscles.

units Guest

Now: Don't think so.
    6 months later: Dunno. Need to observe the condition.

Anyway, it's all about holding power and what investment strategy they have - long term or short term. Need to check if Guocoland have enough financial muscles.
    there aren't that many units left for guocoland to sell before TOP, and these units are supposedly the choiced units. you have to consider that too.

URA Guest

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Quartz ....... OCR ....... 6 ............................... 841 ................ 738 ............... 694

OMG Guest

Quote Originally Posted by URA

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Quartz ....... OCR ....... 6 ............................... 841 ................ 738 ............... 694
    OMG!
    TQ has just broken its August record high of $832psf with a new record high of $841psf.
    What's going on?

Mass Market Guest

Thumbs up Mass Market condo - Should be still bullish

Quote Originally Posted by OMG
    OMG!
    TQ has just broken its August record high of $832psf with a new record high of $841psf.
    What's going on?
    This is because there is still room for mass market condo to grow or price sustain for the next 18 months unless situation get worsen. This is proven by the Aug 4.2 percent grown in HDB pricing and this support the mass market condo (mainly bought by HBD upgrader).

RegĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Market
    This is because there is still room for mass market condo to grow or price sustain for the next 18 months unless situation get worsen. This is proven by the Aug 4.2 percent grown in HDB pricing and this support the mass market condo (mainly bought by HBD upgrader).
    Seems to be the case, judging from KR performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by URA

Project Name ..... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Kovan Residences . OCR ....... 4 ............................... 964 ................ 940 ............... 860
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Wow!
    KR has just broken August record high of $954psf with this new record high of $964psf.
    Bravo!

Question Place to hang laundry

Hi anyone, care to share if we can hang out our laundry outside the kitchen yard??:P

Unregistered1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Quartzbie
    Hi anyone, care to share if we can hang out our laundry outside the kitchen yard??:P
    Of course it can, if not how to dry the laundry.

Unregistered3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1
    Of course it can, if not how to dry the laundry.
    u dunno got such thingies as dryers meh? so long not expose no issues
    ..but ultimately depending on management committee. some badly managed like KM is unsightly..worst than HDB as clothings all over..

?? Guest

Visited TQ show room. wah lah, the kitchen so small that only allow one person space. The wall just right after your butt when you do cooking. I really dont know why still people spending 8++ psf to buy...may be they just want status. Dont care how they suffered when they cook.

stupid agent Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered3
    u dunno got such thingies as dryers meh? so long not expose no issues
    ..but ultimately depending on management committee. some badly managed like KM is unsightly..worst than HDB as clothings all over..
    i hate agents who always give "dryer" excuse when i complain the condo got no yard to dry clothes. "you dunno got such thing as dryer meh" is stupid agent's standard answer.

HELLO! my shirts cost $300, my pants $500. my wife's dresses cost at least $1000 each. each of her cheapest blouses cost at least $200. i haven't mentioned the cost of her undergarments yet.

all those clothes are made of expensive material that must be hand washed and air dried.

washer and dryer will destroy those clothes.

why don't you agents understand this??? do you agents all wear cheap clothes?

smart agent Guest

Come on, HDB upgrader!
    Wake up, if you really waer those expensive clothes, I will treat you differently
    Agents ain't stupid, it is you refuse to wake up from your fantasy and thinking the 50 dollar shirt on your body worth 500 dollars soomhow!
    Yes, you can fool yourself (forever if you like), but you can't fool us! get it!

Quote Originally Posted by stupid agent
    i hate agents who always give "dryer" excuse when i complain the condo got no yard to dry clothes. "you dunno got such thing as dryer meh" is stupid agent's standard answer.

HELLO! my shirts cost $300, my pants $500. my wife's dresses cost at least $1000 each. each of her cheapest blouses cost at least $200. i haven't mentioned the cost of her undergarments yet.

all those clothes are made of expensive material that must be hand washed and air dried.

washer and dryer will destroy those clothes.

why don't you agents understand this??? do you agents all wear cheap clothes?

Unregistered4 Guest

They are many HEROs around. Property price wont drop even Singapore is in RECESSION now. Trying very hard to figure out, why people still buying even they know price will drop next year?????