View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 43 of 123 FirstFirst ... 131823283338394041424344454647485358636873 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Unregistered88 Guest

Smile When should we sell our HDB?

Quote Originally Posted by kennt
    OK guys, the poll is active for 1 month for those who is thinking to hold 2 properties (HDB and TQ). Vote now!
    Hi Future neighbours,

Assuming TOP for TQ is on Mar 09, when do you guys think we should start selling our current HDB (if we do not want to keep our HDB).

Thanks for sharing your views.

Stack61 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered88
    Hi Future neighbours,

Assuming TOP for TQ is on Mar 09, when do you guys think we should start selling our current HDB (if we do not want to keep our HDB).

Thanks for sharing your views.
    I think if TOP going to be by Mar 09, I will suggest you can start to call your agent may be by Oct/Nov. Marketing your flat should probably begin by end Dec. Typical contract will last for 3 months. By end Mar 09, your flat will be sold.

Developer said that the keys collection will take about 1-2 months upon TOP. So you are able to sell by end Mar 09, you have to try to ask your potential buyer for (at least ) a month extension before handing your flat.

Good Luck.

TQ1 Guest

Default Buangkok area

Happen to drop by just now. Went in to have a lunch at the Kopitiam near the new buangkok flats. Then later took a stroll around the area.

There are two Kopitiam, one aircond and one without. A medical centre, NTUC Fairprice, optical shops, one health centre, bakery shop, Sakura restaurant and etc. I think amenities are great now.

Remember two years ago when I bought TQ, there were practically nothing except the MRT. Really look forward to the TOP next year.

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    Happen to drop by just now. Went in to have a lunch at the Kopitiam near the new buangkok flats. Then later took a stroll around the area.

There are two Kopitiam, one aircond and one without. A medical centre, NTUC Fairprice, optical shops, one health centre, bakery shop, Sakura restaurant and etc. I think amenities are great now.

Remember two years ago when I bought TQ, there were practically nothing except the MRT. Really look forward to the TOP next year.
    Hi future neighbour,

Which BLK you buy? Me 63. BTW, get the kopitiam card if you are buying things from the chain of shops(got discount)

TQ1 Guest

Default Buangkok area

Quote Originally Posted by Icekopi
    Hi future neighbour,

Which BLK you buy? Me 63. BTW, get the kopitiam card if you are buying things from the chain of shops(got discount)
    I will be staying at blk61. Yes, I have the blue card (10% discount). Was there this afternoon, it was quite crowded. I parked my car in the basement carpark at the new buangkok flat. Quite nice. Able to access to the various blocks from the basement carpark. On the first floor, there was a children play ground. Really looks like condo style HDB.

Will be very convenience for us staying at TQ. Across the compassvale bow, you can get almost everything - food, supermart,cake, bread. Also clinic, health care, ATMs.... from the chain of shops.

Unregistered0001 Guest

Everything, except cinema...

I will be staying at blk61. Yes, I have the blue card (10% discount). Was there this afternoon, it was quite crowded. I parked my car in the basement carpark at the new buangkok flat. Quite nice. Able to access to the various blocks from the basement carpark. On the first floor, there was a children play ground. Really looks like condo style HDB.

Will be very convenience for us staying at TQ. Across the compassvale bow, you can get almost everything - food, supermart,cake, bread. Also clinic, health care, ATMs.... from the chain of shops.

TQ1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered0001
    Everything, except cinema...
    Personally, I think cinema should not be any issue for me. Main thing is that there must be shops within walking distance to get things you need on a daily basis.

zzz Guest

Personally, I think cinema should not be any issue for me. Main thing is that there must be shops within walking distance to get things you need on a daily basis.
    agree. cinema is last thing on my mind too.

Quote Originally Posted by zzz
    agree. cinema is last thing on my mind too.
    I agree too, don't you think that many are already used to not having cinemas in their vicinity.

Pasir Ris and Simei used to have(Whitesands and Eastpoint) but now?

I used to live in Marine Parade with 2 cinemas nearby when I was a kid and b4 I served NS all gone which was good(took away all the noise and rowdiness).

I bought TQ mainly because I am now used to staying in the Northeast area and its near the MRT.

Of course, for those who prefer to have a cinema nearby you may want to consider those condos in prime areaas.

TQ1 Guest

I agree too, don't you think that many are already used to not having cinemas in their vicinity.

I used to live in Marine Parade with 2 cinemas nearby when I was a kid and b4 I served NS all gone which was good(took away all the noise and rowdiness).

I bought TQ mainly because I am now used to staying in the Northeast area and its near the MRT.

Of course, for those who prefer to have a cinema nearby you may want to consider those condos in prime areaas.
    Actually for parent like myself, I will prefer not to stay close to cinema or arcade. Remember in my childhood days, we stayed near a cinema and we often seen kids hanging around the area even during school hours.

TQ63 Guest

So Any idea if there will be wet market in that area?

TQ1 Guest

Smile Wet Market?

Quote Originally Posted by TQ63
    So Any idea if there will be wet market in that area?
    Don't think there is any wet market in Buangkok. But there is a NTUC fairprice which we should be able to buy most of the fresh stuffs there.

If still insists on the wet market, can take a MRT ride to Hougang station (just 1 MRT station away).

TQ63 Guest

Talking

Don't think there is any wet market in Buangkok. But there is a NTUC fairprice which we should be able to buy most of the fresh stuffs there.

If still insists on the wet market, can take a MRT ride to Hougang station (just 1 MRT station away).
    thanks for the info. I am new to NE area.

TQ51 Guest

No need. You can go to Rivervale Plaza wet market which is about 10mins walk from TQ.

TQ51 Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TQ51
    No need. You can go to Rivervale Plaza wet market which is about 10mins walk from TQ.
    Soon there will be a wet market on the empty piece of land junction of Compassvale Rd and Sengkang East Way. See this article

http://property.zaobao.com/pages5/hdb080402.shtml

vic Guest

My partner and i are movie buff :P

For cinema can go Pasir Ris Chalet there...and if u wan nearer...AMK. I think its fairly close by without having to go town area. Both are op by cathay.

In fact if u notice now...weekend is fairly difficult to buy ticket without booking them online for those hot shows in town area.

I looking forward to shifting in and satisfying my movie needs at AMK or whitesand.

TQ63 Guest

Smile

Soon there will be a wet market on the empty piece of land junction of Compassvale Rd and Sengkang East Way. See this article

Any idea how far from TQ?
    It would be a good news if there will be wet market.

TQ51 Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TQ63
    Any idea how far from TQ?
    It would be a good news if there will be wet market.
    Should be also 10min walk bah...or u can take 1 train stop to Sengkang station.

zzz Guest

the wet market seems to be near compass heights. need to take bus.

TQ1 Guest

Hi future neighbour,

Will you guys thinking of selling your current flat (if you own one now) when TOP comes next year. Or you intend to rent it out? Just curious to know.

TQ61 Guest

Hi future neighbour,

Will you guys thinking of selling your current flat (if you own one now) when TOP comes next year. Or you intend to rent it out? Just curious to know.
    See the poll result.

Unregistered2 Guest

today's papers said that rentals are going down. it may affect hdb rental yields.

Data Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered2
    today's papers said that rentals are going down. it may affect hdb rental yields.
    Is the data correct reflection of the ground situation?

Unregistered 2009 Guest

Hi! Happened to browse upon this site...

I heard from the Real estate agents that it may be ready by Feb 09 and he said, usually, they will quote 3-4 months buffer, meaning to say, it may be ready by this year end...

Anyone heard about this?

Stack61 Guest

Default TOP

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered 2009

I heard from the Real estate agents that it may be ready by Feb 09 and he said, usually, they will quote 3-4 months buffer, meaning to say, it may be ready by this year end...

Anyone heard about this?

I dropped by the show flat 1 month ago. The ERA agent said it will be ready by Mar 09. I really hope it can be ready if possible by end of 08 as I had already sold my HDB and have to hand over the my current flat in the next 3 months. See if someone can confirm this???

Unregistered2 Guest

Anyone heard about this?
    year-end? wow, this is good news indeed! but the last time (less than a month ago) i went there, it still looks half-done. not too sure about the reliability of this piece of news.

TQ1 Guest

Anyone heard about this?
    Hi,

Is this message from ERA (TQ show flat agent)? I will see if I can drop by tomorrow late afternoon after work to snap some pictures of the progress.

Anyone heard about this?
    Cannot be leh. I pass by almost everyday and the place is still in a mess. I think Mar-Apr take key is more realistic. Maybe the agent is trying to smoke you into buying a unit there??

i12mmo Guest

Default status of The Quartz

hi all happy TQ owner, u may see some photographs here,

http://www.myhome.com.sg/Properties/...asp/status.asp

i also can't wait to move in,

Stack61 Guest

Smile Call to Guocoland

I called to guocoland few weeks ago (before selling my HDB flat) to check on TOP. The marketing guy told me the latest will be Q2 2009.

That means worst case will be June 09 + (1-2 months for key collection). Around Jul to Aug 09. I hope the latest information from "Unregistered 2009" is accurate. Anyway, if we can collect our key by Mar 09, i will be happy.