View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 34 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4914192429303132333435363738394449545964 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

SIA Guest

Default Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by buyer1
    Hi, anyone can advise has the developer withdrawn the 8% cash rebate?
    When I spoke to the agent yesterday. The 8% rebate still stay. But for how long, I do not know.

Smile Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

For those who cant make it to the new showflat, this link has the virtual tour http://www.myhome.com.sg/Properties/...howflats.shtml

Stack 51 Guest

24hrs NTUC opp TQ will be opening tomorrow! Kopitiam shall open on 1st June. So far tenant at the commercial area include hair saloon, cake shop, optical & a clinic. Guess we do not need to go far for our amenities.

Pass by this afternoon & notice they have installed the air-cons in stack 51. I also notice the brand is Daikin?? I thought the aircon is Mcquay as showcased in the showroom? Anyone can confirm?

The completion date on the notice board is now March 2009. Hence TOP will come Apr or May.

Currently I'm waiting for the new masterplan to see the latest development in Buangkok area.

Cool Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by Stack 51
    24hrs NTUC opp TQ will be opening tomorrow! Kopitiam shall open on 1st June. So far tenant at the commercial area include hair saloon, cake shop, optical & a clinic. Guess we do not need to go far for our amenities.

Pass by this afternoon & notice they have installed the air-cons in stack 51. I also notice the brand is Daikin?? I thought the aircon is Mcquay as showcased in the showroom? Anyone can confirm?

The completion date on the notice board is now March 2009. Hence TOP will come Apr or May.

Currently I'm waiting for the new masterplan to see the latest development in Buangkok area.
    yes...but aircon is subject to last min changes...

toshiba aircon the best Guest

you should be glad it is daikin and not mcquay!

baed on my own experience at sanctuary green, mcquay aircons suck, takes long time to cool, and the remote sucks as well! super low tech ang moh brand.

daikin aircons are super powerful and cold. but still lousier than panasonic, toshiba and mitsubishi in terms of sensor technology. but better than mcquay.

with regard to home appliances, the only ang moh brands that are good are the german brands made in germany or poland, and maybe philips made in china but with good QC. the others are sorry excuses made cheaply in china without quality control.

Quote Originally Posted by Stack 51

Hi there, may I ask where can I find the masterplan when it is launched? Thks

SIA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stack 15
    Hi there, may I ask where can I find the masterplan when it is launched? Thks
    You can find it in the URA website (http://www.ura.gov.sg/ppd/gazettedmp...rontmp2003.htm)

Currently the version is 2003, the gov is drafting a new version 2008.
    The leisure island plan announced by Mah Boh Tan last night is part of the master plan 2008.

But I think there is not much changes in buangkok area. Most will be in punggol 21 plus and jurong east, announced recently by the gov.

Smile Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by SIA
    You can find it in the URA website (http://www.ura.gov.sg/ppd/gazettedmp...rontmp2003.htm)

Currently the version is 2003, the gov is drafting a new version 2008.
    The leisure island plan announced by Mah Boh Tan last night is part of the master plan 2008.

But I think there is not much changes in buangkok area. Most will be in punggol 21 plus and jurong east, announced recently by the gov.

Thanks very much! Will watch this space

vic Guest

waiting Guest

i just heard from some agents that the 2nd phase of units launched is only 60% sold.. anyone knows anythg?

vic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by waiting
    i just heard from some agents that the 2nd phase of units launched is only 60% sold.. anyone knows anythg?
    Not surprising...considering the slow down in property as well as US problem. The high asking price is also a big consideration for protential buyers.

Stack27 Potential Guest

Question The Quartz

Just went to see the Quartz showflat. Is nice and really love it.
    The price is now at 767psf. There are further 8% rebate. Now, thinking if should get one unit there or not.

Leonhart Guest

Default Latest Transaction ($509 psf)

Project Name Street Name Type Price($) Land/Floor Area (Sqft) Unit Price ($psf) Date of Option Exercised / Sales Agreement Signed

THE QUARTZ COMPASSVALE BOW Condominium 833,000 1,636 509 May-08
    Last edited by Leonhart; 09-06-08 at 14:15. Reason: Out of alignment

Stack27 Potential Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart
    Project Name Street Name Type Price($) Land/Floor Area (Sqft) Unit Price ($psf) Date of Option Exercised / Sales Agreement Signed

THE QUARTZ COMPASSVALE BOW Condominium 833,000 1,636 509 May-08
    Hi Leonhart,
    R u trying to hint me that the project is not wortth or???

Stack 61 owner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stack27 Potential
    Hi Leonhart,
    Ocassionally, there are some big units (usually with Patio) like the one in the URA transations that are in the range of sub $600. Unless you are looking for big unit, you will not be able to get the type of pricing. Your unit after the 8% rebate should be in the range of low $700.
    Whether the pricing is good or not is depending on whether are you buying it for stay or for investment? Though the current pricing may not guarantee you the lowest price but at low $700, I think it will definitely not the highest. Else, the developer will have to lost money selling the unit to you.

Leonhart Guest

Nope.. It's a nice condo so why is the project not worth it? But just to let everybody knows of a $509 psf transaction done last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Stack27 Potential
    Hi Leonhart,

BooBoo Guest

Default still not lowering

Well, i'm kinda keen on a unit there. But developers r not downing their prices thus far. Some talk even of 8% being removed?! Doubt this though....
    The 1066 sq ft units r kinda small....any comments?

Stack27 Potential Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo
    Well, i'm kinda keen on a unit there. But developers r not downing their prices thus far. Some talk even of 8% being removed?! Doubt this though....
    The 1066 sq ft units r kinda small....any comments?
    It depends on your family size. If no kids, think this is sufficient. Less cleaning.
    But, thinking why no additional freebie given to attract more buyers.

Stack27 Potential Guest

Default quartz

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart
    Nope.. It's a nice condo so why is the project not worth it? But just to let everybody knows of a $509 psf transaction done last month.
    How big is the house? If the size is the same as what i mention then the price is lower than what the developer is offering.

BooBoo Guest

Default x

think for the 1040 units, the price is about 707000. 500+ PSF is def cheaper than developers

hi all, any idea if there's a possibility that quartz will be completed earlier than the stated completion date of mar 09?

Curious Guest

think for the 1040 units, the price is about 707000. 500+ PSF is def cheaper than developers
    Cheaper than developer? What do you mean?
    The transaction is a primary transaction, i.e. by the developer. What is cheaper than developer?

huh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    Cheaper than developer? What do you mean?
    The transaction is a primary transaction, i.e. by the developer. What is cheaper than developer?
    Ya, I have the same question. How come price cqan be cheaper than developer? Unless someone 1-2 years bought at low price and wanted to release now.?????

Quote Originally Posted by huh
    Ya, I have the same question. How come price cqan be cheaper than developer? Unless someone 1-2 years bought at low price and wanted to release now.?????
    Even so, the seller cant be stupid to sell so much lower than developer. Seller will definitely know how to sell at a reasonable price....

BooBoo Guest

Default Why not?

Possibility is there. Some people hold a few condos? Hence, might be facing difficulties servicing loan and need to offload fast. Anyone bought from developer recently? Price still same?

ohhhhhhhh its falling Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stack 15
    Even so, the seller cant be stupid to sell so much lower than developer. Seller will definitely know how to sell at a reasonable price....
    Speculators dumping and running for cover. They have no choice to dump dump dump and salvage whatever they can. Its going to come down more and more. Crash imminent.

Quatz Guest

Possibility is there. Some people hold a few condos? Hence, might be facing difficulties servicing loan and need to offload fast. Anyone bought from developer recently? Price still same?
    Not sure you are comparing against when.
    The latest pricing that I know off is 1130sqf is about 830k.
    Not sure if the developer will be lowering down the prices or not????

Pondering Guest

Anyone know what is the take up rate for the Quartz?
    Heard there are lots of units available. Is it true?
    If so, how come? The project is near MRT yet they are not selling as good as Kovan Melody.

Unregister Guest

This is a mass mkt project. Basically the same price level used to get a FH condo in D15 (Haig Rd Area) in 2002. Even now, Butterworth 8 (4 year-old FH near paya lebar MRT) for example goes for less than $1k psf. The current economic uncertainties will also make prospective buyers think harder.

I was around the area this evening. The Kopitiam has opened and its very crowded. NTUC has opened too. The MRT Station now seem busier. that is very good news