View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 30 of 123 FirstFirst ... 510152025262728293031323334354045505560 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Before the release of the property prices of the Q1 I was quite worried. Looking at it now, that mean the property market is still very heathly. Buyers are just wait and see and on the other side the sellers have the holding power to hold.
    Seem like a waiting game untill the F1 and IR is ready for the next high.
    The low interest rate environment is favourable to the sellers' holding power. As long as they are still employed, no pressure to sell at all. Buyers also got nothing much to lose as they wait, save the gradual erosion of their money through high inflation.

Stack 15 Guest

Hi, does anyone know what is the plan for the plot of land on the other side of Buangkok Central (ie above the MRT Track I believe)? I was told by an agent that it will be a shopping mall just like Hougang Mall and Compass Point. Anyone has an answer? Thanks very much!

Unregistered Guest

My suggestion to all ppty owners is to continue to hold your units. Don't let go easily. It comes to a point very soon that ppl will start to realize that in order to preserve their assets value is to invest in ppty to hedge the monster inflation that looming into Asia.

Mark my words, Singapore ppty prices will continue to appreciate and double in a year or two.
    A potential economist in the making. Talk is free, mark my words..

Unregistered Guest

A potential economist in the making. Talk is free, mark my words..
    Exactly. Talk is free. The only thing we can trust is real data.
    That's why everyone should stop listening to the talkers here and just focus on the latest price index figures from URA.

Happy 1st Home Guest

HAHA this is so cool~!

the bank is not making much out of the housing loans they're receiving because the interest is so low....

they'll be hoping for the interest rate to go up so that there's a higher margine.

for us, TQ is so great, any buyer of TQ will really benefit in anyway they decide.

own stay also shoik, cuz its so nice!!! (i cant wait to move in)

sell it also can!! cause there's still buyers out there. just need to wait and sell a good price. confirm will make $$$ just a matter of how much. make more wait longer loh. make less and be happy can just sell as long as got make.

Rent it out?? OF course !!!! so near MRT... anyone renting house will love it! who'll wanna stay in wulu 30mins walk from home? HAHA

I LOVE TQ !!!!

Bernard Guest

Guess all the owners of TQ like us would love the place. Too bad for those who can't buy and keep talking rubbish here. well, I guess it's quite impossible to have another shopping center at such close proximity from Punggol and hougang unless there's a demand for it. I would wish that place build nothing at all. a big open spaces for all the residents there.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LA
    This developer is smart not to release TQ at one time. They have more than 1 triumph card in their hands, so why should they rush to sell the whole project when they knew they can fetch a higher price now as compared to their earlier launch?
    3 minutes to MRT station, full condo amenities, BCA Green mark platinum award winner... what more can we ask for??
    If the developer reads this forum, bet they are right now laughing to those idiots who wrote negative remark about this project. If these ppl are so smart, they will b millioniare by now instead of being jealous of us ppl owning a unit in TQ.
    So, TQ neighbours, let's not get too bothered by all these remarks n discuss furthur on more constructive topics.
    More concern about what will be right in front of blk 63 & interior design. cracking my head now for designs. wow!! v interesting n looking forward....
    I would ask for the moving of the paya lebar airbase away if i were u coz the planes flying overhead will drive people nuts! Seriously, how can this be a nice estate when there is no peace at all with the constant planes flying overhead. Dun believe, go to the showflat and you will hear it.

Unregistered Guest

I would ask for the moving of the paya lebar airbase away if i were u coz the planes flying overhead will drive people nuts! Seriously, how can this be a nice estate when there is no peace at all with the constant planes flying overhead. Dun believe, go to the showflat and you will hear it.
    i have been the showflat more than 10 times to check progress of construction work and to visit the showflat but didn't hear any flying planes.

Unregistered Guest

Wink Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

we are staying in iraq leh why heard all airplanes flying around???

wat a excuse for nt choosing TQ.... HAHAHAHA

Stack 15 Guest

Smile Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard
    Guess all the owners of TQ like us would love the place. Too bad for those who can't buy and keep talking rubbish here. well, I guess it's quite impossible to have another shopping center at such close proximity from Punggol and hougang unless there's a demand for it. I would wish that place build nothing at all. a big open spaces for all the residents there.
    Thanks Bernard. Thats what I thought too. I am happy to have just simply Groceries Mart, Food Court and some basic shops eg laundry. Dont really need a mall. Anyway Hougang Mall and Compass Point is just one MRT away

Unregistered Guest

I stay in a condo around TQ. I never hear any plane.

You are too engrossed in your computer game?

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

I stay in a condo around TQ. I never hear any plane.

You are too engrossed in your computer game?
    Me too, also stay around TQ and never hear any plane noise. I think that guy must be using his imagination to imagine all bad points about TQ.

Unregistered Guest

Me too, also stay around TQ and never hear any plane noise. I think that guy must be using his imagination to imagine all bad points about TQ.
    I'm also a proud owner of TQ at stck 51. Currently staying at Anchorvale Dr which is about 5 mins to TQ. Yes, the plane is real but noise is minimal. RSAF will do their pratice around 10am and should end around 11am. But you will not hear them continuously, rather you'll hear them for about few seconds & faded again. Not too loud though. There's no concern to me. I felt that living in some parts of Jurong is worst. Lastly, can't wait to move in to this wonderful property!

Unregistered Guest

Me more afraid of fire station next door .... is it noisy huh .. the ding dong bell at night ???

Unregistered Guest

Me more afraid of fire station next door .... is it noisy huh .. the ding dong bell at night ???

No lah....Singtel then fire station mah. Ding dong bell only inside the station, not outside.

Unregistered Guest

I'm also a proud owner of TQ at stck 51. Currently staying at Anchorvale Dr which is about 5 mins to TQ. Yes, the plane is real but noise is minimal. RSAF will do their pratice around 10am and should end around 11am. But you will not hear them continuously, rather you'll hear them for about few seconds & faded again. Not too loud though. There's no concern to me. I felt that living in some parts of Jurong is worst. Lastly, can't wait to move in to this wonderful property!
    So the practice is on weekdays only?
    Well I'm not too concern too..cos don't think its that loud..guess its better than the MRT passing by if its not underground?
    I'm from stack 59

Unregistered Guest

Well I'm not too concern too..cos don't think its that loud..guess its better than the MRT passing by if its not underground?
    I'm from stack 59
    The MRT between Hougang Station and Buangkok (where TQ is ) this stretch of the line is underground, am I right? Sorry not familiar with the area.

Consider TQ now? good time to buy?

Unregistered Guest

Come on....don't worry, the fire engine will not ding dong for nothing, unless there is a fire. even there is a fire it will only for a few seconds only.

Unregistered Guest

I'm from stack 59

Yes, only weekdays & not everyday. You'll get used to it after 1 week...trust me. Hopefully the m'sian will lift off the air restriction. This way our pilot has more area to fly....

Unregistered Guest

The MRT between Hougang Station and Buangkok (where TQ is ) this stretch of the line is underground, am I right? Sorry not familiar with the area.

Yes, it's underground. I've been staying in the NE region for 7 years. No regrets.

Unregistered Guest

To be frank its a bit ex now compared if you have gotton earlier..
    However if this is for own stay, and if you can afford and like the area very much, then don't mind too much about the price. I guess if you carry on waiting the price will not change too much and have less selection..at the most the developer can offer is free ID or free maintenace fee (for a couple months) in the future...I don't think the property market will drop too much in the future..I think it will maintain..this is my guess only.
    I bought it cos the convenient of MRT and to town.

Unregistered Guest

Property today unlike the 1996 bubble. Those day speculation. Today, S'pore is repositioing as a global city attracting 5.5 million pple (+ immigrant). With IR and opening up, It's irreversible. Property now a stratified by Super High End, High End, Mid-tier and mass market according to the region layout. Even HDB also stratified by city, central region like Toa Payoh, Boon Keng etc is also a zone game. That's the market. Price will go up & stay. So, with this you can seriously consider buying.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stack 15
    Thanks Bernard. Thats what I thought too. I am happy to have just simply Groceries Mart, Food Court and some basic shops eg laundry. Dont really need a mall. Anyway Hougang Mall and Compass Point is just one MRT away
    Instead of a mall, low-rise shops will be good enough. Don't need a mall.

Unregistered Guest

Instead of a mall, low-rise shops will be good enough. Don't need a mall.
    You soon will get that. There are 16 shops opp TQ. NTUC & 24hrs Kopitiam are confirm tenant.

Unregistered Guest

You soon will get that. There are 16 shops opp TQ. NTUC & 24hrs Kopitiam are confirm tenant.
    do u know what other tenants? where do I find such info? thanks

Unregistered Guest

I'm from stack 59
    Not just weekdays, but also during some of the nights as well as major exercises. The freq of planes flying overhead varies but its certainly not as peaceful as what some of the fake owners/ agents are saying.

So homebuyers pls do not let the many agents or speculators here try to cheat you. This place is ok but there are better properties, eg kovan melody which is even closer to town and its TOP already, so u can already rent it out or stay, on top of the close proximity to amenities. Also check out the rental in URA website, its $4psf.

But if u ask me, i will not buy either place coz the traffic is way too conjested in this part of singapore.

Unregistered Guest

Not just weekdays, but also during some of the nights as well as major exercises. The freq of planes flying overhead varies but its certainly not as peaceful as what some of the fake owners/ agents are saying.

So homebuyers pls do not let the many agents or speculators here try to cheat you. This place is ok but there are better properties, eg kovan melody which is even closer to town and its TOP already, so u can already rent it out or stay, on top of the close proximity to amenities. Also check out the rental in URA website, its $4psf.

But if u ask me, i will not buy either place coz the traffic is way too conjested in this part of singapore.
    You staying around there?

Unregistered Guest

Huh? conjested? you mean to the city?
    If there's nothing there, why should it be conjested?

Unregistered Guest

Huh? conjested? you mean to the city?
    If there's nothing there, why should it be conjested?
    Congested you head lah!
    All the 2x2-lane roads and 3x3-lane road (Buangkok Drive), around TQ, are built for waste!
    There are very few cars on these roads.

zxevil176 Guest

Smile Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

1408. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenixt. Live Free or Die Hard. The Simpsons Movie. Arctic Tale (2007). Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007). Black Water. Blades of Glory. Breach. The Bourne Ultimatum. The Brave One. Captivity. [url=http://abramovies2.110mb.com]Brooklyn Rules /url]. <a href="http://1408.webs28.com">1408</a>. <a href="http://abramovies1.freewebpages.org">Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenixt</a>. <a href="http://abramovies2.freewebpages.org">Live Free or Die Hard</a>. <a href="http://abramovies1.webs28.com">The Simpsons Movie</a>. <a href="http://abramovies2.webs28.com">Arctic Tale (2007)</a>. <a href="http://abramovies1.yourfreehosting.net">Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007)</a>. <a href="http://abramovies2.yourfreehosting.net">Black Water</a>. <a href="http://abramovies1.free-site-host.com">Blades f Glory</a>. <a href="http://abramovies2.free-site-host.com">Breach</a>. <a href="http://abramovies1.freehostplace.com">The Bourne Ultimatum</a>. <a href="http://abramovies2.freehostplace.com">The Brave One</a>. <a href="http://abramovies1.110mb.com">Captivity</a>. <a href="http://abramovies2.110mb.com">Brooklyn Rules</a>.