View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 25 of 123 FirstFirst ... 5101520212223242526272829303540455055 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

can't agreed more.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Its not a prob liasing. But dun think the price will all end up the same since design varies. But from past experience, beside cheaper price, we have to look @ the quality as well.
    Lets meet in TQ once we get our keys discuss further. Looks like we r all getting excited.
    But I wld suggest everybody to look @ more design since it is still long way to go. Some design will go out of trend v easily. today u might think u like this design, 6 months down, you might get sick of it already. Me & my husb use to like wall "anna sui lookalike" wall paper. Think the trend going down soon.
    Check out the website i sent earlier on. Happy viewing!!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LA
    That is the reason i got blk 63 cos its open space. But though its transparent, can put blind to beautify n it looks v nice too just like how it is done up in the old showrm.
    yes thats my main reason for buying that block too....I hope its windy...cuz all three side is open space. Only draw back is the west sun..which I hope the developer will plant some trees at the side to help shelter the setting sun.

Any idea whats the name of the contractor who did the 1st show room?? I kinda like the design.

LA Guest

yes thats my main reason for buying that block too....I hope its windy...cuz all three side is open space. Only draw back is the west sun..which I hope the developer will plant some trees at the side to help shelter the setting sun.

Any idea whats the name of the contractor who did the 1st show room?? I kinda like the design.
    Maybe can check with the developer. We did ask b4. My agent just told us that they are the same contractor as Le Crescendo. The worksmanship for first showroom is good.

Unregistered Guest

i heard its the same contractor. its posted somewhere in this forum i read before.

Unregistered Guest

Hi , i bouht one unit at stack 02, didnt notice this forum till recently can i join the reno bulk. thanks, opp blk 63 will be commerical development but nt high rise as mrt belwo lor

vic Guest

Hi , i bouht one unit at stack 02, didnt notice this forum till recently can i join the reno bulk. thanks, opp blk 63 will be commerical development but nt high rise as mrt belwo lor
    The last time I check the masterplan...it was stated as residential....but maybe changed to commerical in 2008 masterplan.

Anyway commercial will mean increase in price for TQ.

Unregistered Guest

ANY STACK 02 NEIGHBOURS AROUND HERE???

Unregistered Guest

How do you know is for commercial development? Maybe school or some sort of sport complex for the residents there; as the population there are quite huge. Any idea when is master plan be out?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vic
    The last time I check the masterplan...it was stated as residential....but maybe changed to commerical in 2008 masterplan.

Agreed and hope so... the price now is still cheap compare to the rest of projects that close to MRT. The best thing is the MRT track is below not noisy compare to those above in some area. GOOD BUY....

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vic

Where you get the masterplan 2008? Cannot find leh.

Unregistered Guest

Where you get the masterplan 2008? Cannot find leh.
    Of course cannot get lah.. Not out yet wat. Go URA website check lah..

vic Guest

Agreed and hope so... the price now is still cheap compare to the rest of projects that close to MRT. The best thing is the MRT track is below not noisy compare to those above in some area. GOOD BUY....
    Ya before I bought TQ I was considering The Warren as well as Jade in Bt Batok. Both condo is right next to MRT.

One of the factor I considered is the noise from the MRT. In the end with many factor considered...finally settled on TQ...No regret so far.

LA Guest

Just drove pass TQ. Notice some renovationg work going on next to MRT station. There are posters from NTUC & KPT(kopitiam) & shop small shops for lease. Gd news for us!!
    The land opposite blk 63 put up a signboard "state land". Anybody knows what gvnmt going to do with that pc of land?

Happy 1st Home Guest

wao.... looks like many developments are coming up along side with TQ..
    am i suppose to expect dust n noises for our initial stay in TQ?

cuz construction sure got dust n noises one... somemore 63 faces the empty land.... 1st to kanna. ><

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Happy 1st Home
    wao.... looks like many developments are coming up along side with TQ..
    am i suppose to expect dust n noises for our initial stay in TQ?

cuz construction sure got dust n noises one... somemore 63 faces the empty land.... 1st to kanna. ><
    Your is unit 26? how big is your floor area?

I think that land is going to be empty..

vic Guest

DUn worry by the time we got our key...those shops will be operational oready...and those nice looking HDB will be filled up and done with.

NTUC is really good to have nearby.

Unregistered Guest

my sister who is staying in those premium flats said that there are about 12 shops for lease, all with shop numbers. not too sure the location though.

Happy 1st Home Guest

Your is unit 26? how big is your floor area?

I think that land is going to be empty..
    mine's 26. 1066sqft.
    small small la =p

hopefully by e time we got our keys n move in. everythings are ready n neat. =p

Unregistered Guest

Hi there
    One reservation i had on blk63 was that traffic noise from the roadside can be annoying. The road can become a busy road especially with the MRT station alongside.

Unregistered Guest

3,000 apply for Boon Keng's condo-like flats, but only 460 sold

By Fiona Chan, Property Reporter

THOUSANDS of applications poured in for a condo-like Housing Board project in January - but as of last week, less than two-thirds of the flats had been taken up.

About 250 of the 714 units in City View @ Boon Keng remain unsold, said HSR Property Group, which is marketing the project.

These flats will be offered to the public, probably via a walk-in selection.

The leftover homes came as a surprise to market watchers, given that 3,500 applicants had vied for them.

This works out to five would-be buyers for each flat at City View, the second public housing project to be built by a private developer.

It boasts condo-like features such as timber floors, built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning.

All the applicants were given a chance to book the flats they wanted, said HSR project director Kellie Liew.

The selection process stretched over 20 days and ended last Thursday, with more than 3,000 potential deals falling through.

Developer Hoi Hup Sunway sold about 460 units, including six of the top-priced five-room units at $727,000 each, said Ms Liew.

But she added that some buyers backed out of their purchases due to the weakening property market, while others did not meet the required criteria to buy the flats.

Unregistered Guest

Smile Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

the shops at the mrt will be one ntuc and two food courts if nt wrong shld be under kopitiam . by the way the new sports complex at sengkang is already built so impossible for sports complex lor.

Unregistered Guest

Question Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

halo any unit 02 around???

Unregistered Guest

3,000 apply for Boon Keng's condo-like flats, but only 460 sold

By Fiona Chan, Property Reporter

THOUSANDS of applications poured in for a condo-like Housing Board project in January - but as of last week, less than two-thirds of the flats had been taken up.

About 250 of the 714 units in City View @ Boon Keng remain unsold, said HSR Property Group, which is marketing the project.

These flats will be offered to the public, probably via a walk-in selection.

The leftover homes came as a surprise to market watchers, given that 3,500 applicants had vied for them.

This works out to five would-be buyers for each flat at City View, the second public housing project to be built by a private developer.

It boasts condo-like features such as timber floors, built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning.

All the applicants were given a chance to book the flats they wanted, said HSR project director Kellie Liew.

The selection process stretched over 20 days and ended last Thursday, with more than 3,000 potential deals falling through.

Developer Hoi Hup Sunway sold about 460 units, including six of the top-priced five-room units at $727,000 each, said Ms Liew.

But she added that some buyers backed out of their purchases due to the weakening property market, while others did not meet the required criteria to buy the flats.
    Please try this place. Can walk in and take it I understand.

Unregistered Guest

Wink Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

thanks for the nice answer

Unregistered Guest

How to? Are you crazy?
    One of us need to resign to lower our household income?
    What for?

Unregistered Guest

How to? Are you crazy?
    One of us need to resign to lower our household income?
    What for?
    Anyway it will be gone soon...so that would solve the problem.

Unregistered Guest

Anyway it will be gone soon...so that would solve the problem.
    Yar, even if I lose my job because an ill-hearted person like you cursed me, we still can't buy because of our household income.

So don't simply assume everyone can just simply go buy a HDB flat. There are those who faced obstacles.

Unregistered Guest

The dark clouds seem to be clearing from the horizon. Soon will be business as usual. Boat set to take off. Dont miss it.

SIA Guest

yes, I have a unit at stack 02.

SIA Guest

I thought The Quatz should come with fully renovated.
    Why is there a need to engage a contractor to renovate?