View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 18 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3813141516171819202122232833384348 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    developer revising to $10,000psf. Soon punggol will overtake the most expensive condo in london, all dubai investors will liquidate all their assets and pour all into punggol. Marina bay will be redundant.
    TQ is so far the most affordable private condo around taking into consideration that it is next to the MRT. If you cannot afford to buy TQ, I doubt you can buy any other new private condo.

Unregistered Guest

Smile Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Check with agent already. it will launch this coming weekend. must go down to see the new actual unit show room..
    Just pass by TQ this afternoon. Look like the show flat already up as can see they had ON the lighting. Looks nice from outside. But wonder where to park our car (entrance is quite messy) as I intend to go and "look see" tomorrow. Can someone that knows the ERA guys for TQ help to check? Thanks

Unregistered Guest

developer revising to $10,000psf. Soon punggol will overtake the most expensive condo in london, all dubai investors will liquidate all their assets and pour all into punggol. Marina bay will be redundant.
    Ya, by the time, the gov may consider a 3rd IR at Punggol, elevate the property prices there. Sour grapes, bitter grapes, please stand one side for the Dubai investors.

Unregistered Guest

Ya, by the time, the gov may consider a 3rd IR at Punggol, elevate the property prices there. Sour grapes, bitter grapes, please stand one side for the Dubai investors.
    Go and dream lah, your stupid place don't go down to $500psf, you better thank the lord already.

Unregistered Guest

Go and dream lah, your stupid place don't go down to $500psf, you better thank the lord already.
    u ma xiao lar 500 psf

if you cant afford one

then maybe go and get another side job

worse to worse offer yourself lor

haiz

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

TQ is so far the most affordable private condo around taking into consideration that it is next to the MRT. If you cannot afford to buy TQ, I doubt you can buy any other new private condo.
    Just received information from ERA agent that a 8% discount off the list price (for a LIMITED PERIOD only) are given to buyers of the new release TQ. Thus the starting price will now be $690PSF (instead of $750PSF). They said that the discount are given as 5%(direct from list) + 3% (as Cash rebate). With this further 8% discount, it should be the best buy for condo near MRT. Will go down this afternoon and hope to get a good unit.

Unregistered Guest

Check with agent already. it will launch this coming weekend. must go down to see the new actual unit show room..
    Hi, is the showflat open today or is it only by appointment. Wish to drop by this afternoon.

Unregistered Guest

Just received information from ERA agent that a 8% discount off the list price (for a LIMITED PERIOD only) are given to buyers of the new release TQ. Thus the starting price will now be $690PSF (instead of $750PSF). They said that the discount are given as 5%(direct from list) + 3% (as Cash rebate). With this further 8% discount, it should be the best buy for condo near MRT. Will go down this afternoon and hope to get a good unit.
    Good luck, grab B$ price goes up.

Unregistered Guest

Hi, is the showflat open today or is it only by appointment. Wish to drop by this afternoon.

Its opened already. Prices around $700/sqft. That is $800k ++ for a decent 3 bedrms. Anyone interested can go visit.

Quality is above average, the basins at the common toilet and the masterbedroom toilet look a bit cheap but overall still a good bargain, taking into account the MRT factor.

Unregistered Guest

Went to see showflat. Price for 3+1 about $1M+.

Don't think it is worth it.

Unregistered Guest

Went to see showflat. Price for 3+1 about $1M+.

Don't think it is worth it.
    That is depend on what facing. some are about $750K only.

Unregistered Guest

i tot the former showflat was better designed....this (2 joint flat) new one was done up quite poorly IMHO. A little disappointed...tot I can copy some new ideas for my unit's future reno.

Maybe different contractor used.

Unregistered Guest

Hi bro, my original plan is to go down this afternoon but too busy due to work committment. Can you kindly advise what is the starting price for a small size about 10XXsq ft? My budget is around $700K. You think can get a unit there? (Low floor type). Will go there next Sat. Thanks

Unregistered Guest

Hi bro, my original plan is to go down this afternoon but too busy due to work committment. Can you kindly advise what is the starting price for a small size about 10XXsq ft? My budget is around $700K. You think can get a unit there? (Low floor type). Will go there next Sat. Thanks
    I went down yesterday too..I think no problem for your budget to get a unit there...but no pool view I guess...not sure

Unregistered Guest

Its opened already. Prices around $700/sqft. That is $800k ++ for a decent 3 bedrms. Anyone interested can go visit.

Quality is above average, the basins at the common toilet and the masterbedroom toilet look a bit cheap but overall still a good bargain, taking into account the MRT factor.
    Agree..I don't like the basins at the toilet..
    I hope the kitchen table top is marble or granite..haha..but too bad it isn't...
    But overall still not bad..
    Comparing to waterfront waves with ceramic tiles..I think this is better

Unregistered Guest

looking at the price now... i'm so happy i bought early....

Unregistered Guest

I went down yesterday too..I think no problem for your budget to get a unit there...but no pool view I guess...not sure
    Thanks. No problem for no pool view as I intend to buy for stay. Hope can manage to get a reasonably unit next Sat that suit my budget.

Unregistered Guest

Thanks. No problem for no pool view as I intend to buy for stay. Hope can manage to get a reasonably unit next Sat that suit my budget.

Price is reasonable. ITs now or never.. What u waiting for???? The showroom is packed with buyers.. act fast B4 its sold out.

Unregistered Guest

Me too.. Bought at $450/sqft during soft launch in yr 2006.. those who buy now looks stupid to me.

Unregistered Guest

Agree..I don't like the basins at the toilet..
    I hope the kitchen table top is marble or granite..haha..but too bad it isn't...
    But overall still not bad..
    Comparing to waterfront waves with ceramic tiles..I think this is better
    Basin looks low quality, hope developer will take note. the edges are too sharp and looks unfinish, may hurt hands during usage. taps also looks cheap.. why the masterbedrm toilet got no rain shower???

Unregistered Guest

Why next sat?? now got 8% cash rebate.. Next week is 5%.. u will lost 3% of selling price. That is 20+ k... Better grab today.

Unregistered Guest

Why next sat?? now got 8% cash rebate.. Next week is 5%.. u will lost 3% of selling price. That is 20+ k... Better grab today.

Agree.. Why next week..? Must borrow money from parent is it??

Unregistered Guest

When u bought and how much?? u selling?

Unregistered Guest

Price is reasonable. ITs now or never.. What u waiting for???? The showroom is packed with buyers.. act fast B4 its sold out.

Aiya, he got no money lah. how to buy?

Unregistered Guest

i tot the former showflat was better designed....this (2 joint flat) new one was done up quite poorly IMHO. A little disappointed...tot I can copy some new ideas for my unit's future reno.

Maybe different contractor used.
    Same contractor - China construction.. Units are very small wat, so developer join the 2 show flat together so that it will look bigger. But buyers are not stupid.

Unregistered Guest

3+1 unit are those with areas around 130 m2. where got 750k..??? 750k are those 1000+ sqft 3 bedrms. for smaller families and hdb upgraders..

Unregistered Guest

Agree.. Why next week..? Must borrow money from parent is it??

no money dont buy lah. dont overspend. if one cannot afford, better stay HDB..

Unregistered Guest

I am still in the office leh. But I think I will rush down if the 8% only last till today. Better don't talk anymore, wait need to pay more (20K+) when I buy next week. So it should be good deal to buy now right???

Unregistered Guest

I am still in the office leh. But I think I will rush down if the 8% only last till today. Better don't talk anymore, wait need to pay more (20K+) when I buy next week. So it should be good deal to buy now right???

Of course, i just grab a unit yesterday.. unit xx-33 (3+1 bedrm). 1.08 mil but got 8% rebate.. act fast..

Unregistered Guest

Me too.. Bought at $450/sqft during soft launch in yr 2006.. those who buy now looks stupid to me.
    i think this is an unfair statement. i bought at 97 a freehold 3 bedroom apartment for slightly above a mil...but subseqently went on to purchase a terrace for less than the price of the apartment in 2003. what i meant was, the market decides..some will buy at high and some at low..even at $450 then it might not be the right decision...but of course it's a good buy today..btw, i gotten a unit 1st quarter last year not at $450 but $5++ for a high floor unit..