View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 103 of 123 FirstFirst ... 73788388939899100101102103104105106107108113118 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Low floor @ blk 53 + pool facing ~ 560psf
    very good price lei. when you bought it?

He charge me at the rate the bank subsidy. I don't have to pay a single cents. So, i don't care.
    so good? which law firm? My law firm charge me 2500 exclude developer s&p which is another 500...sigh...sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by kasper
    so good? which law firm? My law firm charge me 2500 exclude developer s&p which is another 500...sigh...sigh...
    Kasper,
    Think your lawyer must be recommended by your banker. Then approach your banker & demand that they should cover your legal fees so that you need not take out any monies.

MY lawyer initially charged us :
    Legal fees : S$2500 + GST

Mortgage fee : S$500
    Survey fee : S$800

I called my banker & "banged" at him that 2 other lawyers were willing to take our case at S$2500nett.... Finally, after much "bargain", our lawyer agreed to S$2500+GST, but I still battling at S$2500NETT. Lawyers are also reducing their rates to get more business... make a try, no harm!!

Isaac,

Pls include us. Thanks!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ctam
    Kasper,
    Think your lawyer must be recommended by your banker. Then approach your banker & demand that they should cover your legal fees so that you need not take out any monies.

MY lawyer initially charged us :
    Legal fees : S$2500 + GST

Mortgage fee : S$500
    Survey fee : S$800

I called my banker & "banged" at him that 2 other lawyers were willing to take our case at S$2500nett.... Finally, after much "bargain", our lawyer agreed to S$2500+GST, but I still battling at S$2500NETT. Lawyers are also reducing their rates to get more business... make a try, no harm!!
    I told my banker that i will not pay any lawyer fees before taking the loan from him...and he absorbed the $500 too....
    got loan from UOB

Quote Originally Posted by queensway
    Ready for the next bulk: Chengai Decking!

Do knwn that all does not have the dimension of your planter box but if you have already call for quote from some ID. They should be able to furnish you the estimated dimension.

To start the ball rolling, please furnish me your name + nickname + Est dimension of planter box for easy quote. Min 10 units for vendor to quote on discounted price.

Alternatively, you may send to my email: [email protected]

Chengai Decking
    Cheryl + Queensway + (10.9sqft X 2.6sqft)&(4.3sqft X 2.3sqft)
    Hi Queensway,
    i'll like to join in the bulk purchase for the chengai decking but have no idea on the size of my planter. will try to check it out and get back to u ya. Thanks alot for the coordination and initiative

Quote Originally Posted by caspercasper
    hi windrawlose, we shld be neighbours. mine is blk 69. Stack 36. 12th floor. U got a good price though. What about u? what level u on and which unit?

Btw, do look through the forum for details. The members are doing some bulk purchase for chengai wood and clothes hanger. U can put ur name down there as well.
    Heh, we'll be staying at same block. Mine stack 37, 3rd floor, facing the road. Think will be blocked by trees Well, not many units for me to choose from. I like the convenience of staying near MRT... abt 20 mins to Orchard

What price did you pay, Casper?

Glad to find many helpful neighbours around

Btw, I sneaked in the site today. Went to #02-05, #03-06 & #04-08. Still have many "little little" things undone. There was a worker doing some repair work at the door frame when I visited #04-08. Quite messy. Many rubbish! Also found scratches on the wardroble and window panels. Will the developer do a wash up before handling the unit to us?

Congratz.

Poolview? Have you get your loan approved? and appointed a lawyer?

My lawyer said they are handling a lots of case for Quartz. Base on her info, most likely the developer will get TOP by end of April. They have submitted the request for insepction. Now, it all depend on the authority.
    Hi Isaac. Yes I got my loan from UOB. Met up their assigned lawyer, PKWA, two weeks ago

I really wonder how the developer is going to give us keys by end April. Still quite messy when I visited the site today.

Hi Isaac,

Me too, i have added mine. Thanks a lot.

Anna

Quote Originally Posted by queensway
    Ready for the next bulk: Chengai Decking!

Do knwn that all does not have the dimension of your planter box but if you have already call for quote from some ID. They should be able to furnish you the estimated dimension.

To start the ball rolling, please furnish me your name + nickname + Est dimension of planter box for easy quote. Min 10 units for vendor to quote on discounted price.

Alternatively, you may send to my email: [email protected]

Chengai Decking
    Cheryl + Queensway + (10.9sqft X 2.6sqft)&(4.3sqft X 2.3sqft)
    Hi Queensway,

Pls add us, but only 2sqm at the yard. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by evilllll
    I told my banker that i will not pay any lawyer fees before taking the loan from him...and he absorbed the $500 too....
    got loan from UOB
    Why so many take loan from UOB? May I know the interest rate that you are paying?

Why so many take loan from UOB? May I know the interest rate that you are paying?
    1st year 1.98%. Lock-in 1 year. 2nd year onwards I don't remember. Will probably do a refinance if there is a better rate. How about the rest? Is the rate attractive?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by windrawlose
    1st year 1.98%. Lock-in 1 year. 2nd year onwards I don't remember. Will probably do a refinance if there is a better rate. How about the rest? Is the rate attractive?
    May I know Fixed or Floating?

Quote Originally Posted by quartz
    May I know Fixed or Floating?
    Hi Quartz. Mine is fixed rate.

Thanks! Please do email me.
    Thanks, Isaac. Please see enclosed.

Yes, I "pay" a visit to Quartz today and really scratching my head how will the authority approve TOP given its current messy condition?

Btw, visited the following ID at IMM today and will share the quotes once I have gotten them:
    1. Spacious Planners (they look cool but I suspect pricing will also be cool)
    2. Future Home
    3. The Line Living
    4. Inner View

Personal feeling is Inner View is most practical as they think for Condo project, we shouldnt need to spend > $15K as most of the cabinets are done up.

Btw, I also realized that the planter yard is also opened without window, am I right?

Hi Quartz. Mine is fixed rate.
    1.98% from UOB is not fixed. It link with their board rate. If UOB increase their broad rate, the interest rate will increase.

1.98% from UOB is not fixed. It link with their board rate. If UOB increase their broad rate, the interest rate will increase.
    Yes, fized rate is definitely higher than that. UOB uses SOR instead or SIBOR. SOR typically flunctuates more than SIBOR. So have to be careful with SOR.

I know UOB & OCBC use SOR which I dont like as they are not as "transparent" as SIBOR.

When did you sign up with UOB?

Quote Originally Posted by Cot
    When did you sign up with UOB?
    Maybe soon...
    Last edited by isaaclim; 21-03-09 at 01:14.

When did you sign up with UOB? Our 1st year is at 2.58%!!

Quote Originally Posted by tortu
    Yes, fized rate is definitely higher than that. UOB uses SOR instead or SIBOR. SOR typically flunctuates more than SIBOR. So have to be careful with SOR.

I know UOB & OCBC use SOR which I dont like as they are not as "transparent" as SIBOR.
    Yes Isaac and tortu are right. I made a mistake. My loan uses the mortgage rate which is linked the SOR.

I checked the loan letter. 1st year 2.52% below mortgage rate (currently 4.5%). 2nd year 1.62% below mortgage rate. 3rd year 1.22% below. Thereafter 0.75% below...

I feel the rate is not attractive from 2nd year onwards.

Cot, I signed up in Feb 09.

Yes Isaac and tortu are right. I made a mistake. My loan uses the mortgage rate which is linked the SOR.

I checked the loan letter. 1st year 2.52% below mortgage rate (currently 4.5%). 2nd year 1.62% below mortgage rate. 3rd year 1.22% below. Thereafter 0.75% below...

I feel the rate is not attractive from 2nd year onwards.

Cot, I signed up in Feb 09.
    Those that have not sign up the loan should try Citi bcos I got my loan in Feb 09 at

0.85+SIBOR (1st yr)
    1+SIBOR (2nd yr onwards)

Any of your law firm charge you another S$500 for developer’s lawyer for the S&P documents separately? I pay 2500 nett include mortgage stamp only.

Any of your law firm charge you another S$500 for developer’s lawyer for the S&P documents separately? I pay 2500 nett include mortgage stamp only.
    In fact, 2.5k net (including GST and $500 stamping fee) is the max you have to pay for reasonable well reputable law firm.

I went for their fixed rate @ 2.48% per annum, 2 years locked in..dun know if that's a good deal or not, anyway, it's still lower than HDB loan...

Anyway, heard that Maybank if offering 1.6% for 1st year... 2.2% 2nd year and 2.9% 3rd year...3 years locked in

In fact, 2.5k net (including GST and $500 stamping fee) is the max you have to pay for reasonable well reputable law firm.
    Yes, mine is 2.5k net (including GST and $500 stamping fee). However, my lawyer is asking another 500 to pay developer lawyer for the s&p documents? is this valid? did anyone pay for it?

I went for their fixed rate @ 2.48% per annum, 2 years locked in..dun know if that's a good deal or not, anyway, it's still lower than HDB loan...

Anyway, heard that Maybank if offering 1.6% for 1st year... 2.2% 2nd year and 2.9% 3rd year...3 years locked in

personally i think maybank is quite a good deal..but it is only lanuch after i commit my loan with citi..

That package from Maybank is only for TOP'ed project at 70% only.

Yes, mine is 2.5k net (including GST and $500 stamping fee). However, my lawyer is asking another 500 to pay developer lawyer for the s&p documents? is this valid? did anyone pay for it?
    I think it is no big deal, I pay for the S&P agreement too. But cant remember exactly how much already.