View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 97 of 123 FirstFirst ... 67727782879293949596979899100101102107112117122 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Can i have a rough indication about how many of us are interested for having ID to done up their unit?

The existing quotation i got is just for me alone.
    Yes. I am interested in having ID done up my unit. Though it will be a simple one. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by queensway
    (Laundry Hanger)

THe list is getting longer & we have majority going for the same few vendors.

Thanks all for active participation. By next Friday,we should be able to conclude & proceed to the next bulk buy....

Cheers
    Yes. Great. In this way, we will be able to purchase things in a very costs effective way. Think the next bulk buy will be the chengai wood decking for the planter.

Quote Originally Posted by tortu
    Latest info from developer:

3 units left:
    1. #17-07 $832,000 (1335sqft but only 1195sqft is interior) $632/sqft
    2. Stack 33 $956,000 (1367sqft) $699/sqft (I think this is 17th floor)
    3. Stack 33 $988,000 (1604sqft but only 1367sqft is interior) $616/sqft (I think this is 18th floor)
    Looks like Quartz is doing pretty well. Congrats to those new owners who bought their dream home at a good deal. Huat Ah........

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    Looks like Quartz is doing pretty well. Congrats to those new owners who bought their dream home at a good deal. Huat Ah........
    Thank you. Hope everyone benefits from his or her property investment.

Quote Originally Posted by queensway
    (Laundry Hanger)

THe list is getting longer & we have majority going for the same few vendors.

Thanks all for active participation. By next Friday,we should be able to conclude & proceed to the next bulk buy....

Cheers
    Hi Queensway,

Thanks for your effort in co-ordinating this bulk purchase. You have done such a good job! Me and my husband also interested in the laundry hanger. Can you include us in your list first and upon getting key n view the quality, then we decide which one we like.

I also agree to meet up and discuss what are the lobangs we have. Its tedious to do the co-ordinating work via internet.

As what I'v put up in this forum, you may want to use my ID from Maxpro, David, 90068441. The price I'v gotten from him is reasonable base on my quotation. I'v learnt from David that some of you have already contacted him. Hope you guys can get a gd price 2!

Quote Originally Posted by LA
    Hi Queensway,

Thanks for your effort in co-ordinating this bulk purchase. You have done such a good job! Me and my husband also interested in the laundry hanger. Can you include us in your list first and upon getting key n view the quality, then we decide which one we like.

I also agree to meet up and discuss what are the lobangs we have. Its tedious to do the co-ordinating work via internet.

As what I'v put up in this forum, you may want to use my ID from Maxpro, David, 90068441. The price I'v gotten from him is reasonable base on my quotation. I'v learnt from David that some of you have already contacted him. Hope you guys can get a gd price 2!
    How much he quoted you to do your unit? Maybe we can meet to share our quote. I ami too lazy to type all the six quotations i got in the internet.

Tomorrow you free to meet? You can call me at 96838181.

How much he quoted you to do your unit? Maybe we can meet to share our quote. I ami too lazy to type all the six quotations i got in the internet.

Isaac,

It'll be great if you can attach the quotation so that we can view thru this forum for comparison.

Thanks...!!!!

I'm not in singapore right now. Will b back next week. Will give u a call once i'm back. Catch up with u next week then!

You might not like my quotation cos mine include hacking n tearing here n there with walk-in wardrobe. But will show it to u when we meet up.

Quote Originally Posted by LA
    I'm not in singapore right now. Will b back next week. Will give u a call once i'm back. Catch up with u next week then!

You might not like my quotation cos mine include hacking n tearing here n there with walk-in wardrobe. But will show it to u when we meet up.
    Oh.. you may need to seriously reconsider that. Hacking in general is not permitted.

What is your layout? I am also doing walk-in closet but does not require any hacking

Quote Originally Posted by ctam
    Isaac,

It'll be great if you can attach the quotation so that we can view thru this forum for comparison.

Thanks...!!!!
    Basically, I contacted Blink23, HomeSuccess, Rez&Relax, Vegas, Unimax Creative and NorthWest. I am still in the progress of asking them to give me a better quotation.

If you really serious in getting an ID, please kindly contact me. Because posting their quotation online, is as if they are naked in front of their competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Tam
    Thank you. Hope everyone benefits from his or her property investment.
    And may I invite all Liverpool fans living in Quartz to celebrate their new home and our humiliation of manure.. man u... haha

Basically, I contacted Blink23, HomeSuccess, Rez&Relax, Vegas, Unimax Creative and NorthWest. I am still in the progress of asking them to give me a better quotation.

If you really serious in getting an ID, please kindly contact me. Because posting their quotation online, is as if they are naked in front of their competitor.
    Isaac,

Alternatively, you can send them to using the private message... I'm really keen to know how's the market is quoting now. At least, we know how to bargain if we have quotation fm other ID. Really appreciate it... I'll send you mine when we have the quotes too... Thanks!!!

Isaac,

Alternatively, you can send them to using the private message... I'm really keen to know how's the market is quoting now. At least, we know how to bargain if we have quotation fm other ID. Really appreciate it... I'll send you mine when we have the quotes too... Thanks!!!
    Sure. I will do so after i received revised quotations.

Maybe we should also start to build the list for TV, washer, fridge + furnitures.

Quote Originally Posted by ivanchan16
    Updated choice as follows:
    Hi Queensway,

Updated mine as per attached. Thanks.....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sure. I will do so after i received revised quotations.

Maybe we should also start to build the list for TV, washer, fridge + furnitures.
    Isaac,

Thanks... hope you can send them to me soon...

As for household electrical items, I suggest that you note prices fm major stores & check out with those shops in the neighbourhood, you can get abt 20-25% lower.

Isaac,

Thanks... hope you can send them to me soon...

As for household electrical items, I suggest that you note prices fm major stores & check out with those shops in the neighbourhood, you can get abt 20-25% lower.
    That is what I used to do when i purchase on my own. But if you can gather a team to buy from a shop, we should be able to get greater discount.

I think we should try to get together one of these days to align our overall strategy. It will be nice to get associate with a name to a person.

juz bought LCD TV from IT show....plenty of good bargain. e.g LG 42" full HD selling at 899 + 30 cash voucher free. Philip 47" at $1999.

Great time to grab some of your electrical stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by vic
    juz bought LCD TV from IT show....plenty of good bargain. e.g LG 42" full HD selling at 899 + 30 cash voucher free. Philip 47" at $1999.

For this particular moment, yes you got the good bargain. But it may not be true if you only need it 2 or 3 months later. 2 yrs ago i brought my 40" Samsung LCD with only 1 HDMI interface from the show. At that moments, they claims one of the latest. But within less then 3 months, Samsung release another model with 3 HDMI interface, the price for the model i brought drop way below the show offer price.

Default Interested in Ultimate Interior Creation

Quote Originally Posted by Cheewing
    Thanks for ur friendly welcome....

Thus far I have talked to Plush Living and Ultimate Interior Creation....Ultimate is quite impressive and will be meeting them on Sunday to look at the 3D model of our future flat.

If keen, I can ask them abt the possibility of a bulk discount for all in this forum :-)
    Pls could you kindly share yr quote from Ultimate Interior Creation, coz I liked their works.

You may sms me yr hp no. so that I can call you or u could call me at 97639377. Thank you.
    Hannah

Quote Originally Posted by chua may lee
    Pls could you kindly share yr quote from Ultimate Interior Creation, coz I liked their works.

You may sms me yr hp no. so that I can call you or u could call me at 97639377. Thank you.
    I am actually meeting them this afternoon...I like their work thus far too. :-)

For this particular moment, yes you got the good bargain. But it may not be true if you only need it 2 or 3 months later. 2 yrs ago i brought my 40" Samsung LCD with only 1 HDMI interface from the show. At that moments, they claims one of the latest. But within less then 3 months, Samsung release another model with 3 HDMI interface, the price for the model i brought drop way below the show offer price.
    Yes, I cannot agree anything less than that. Only buy when you are only to use them as price will drop becos of new model introduction. I am from the semiconductor & electronics industry.

Default Ultimate Interior Creation

Hi Cheewing

Just called the lady named Yi Wen from Ultimate. FYI, the Seaview project which they did, it costs around 25k excluding lightings n curtains.
    Seems liked they r not willing to give bulk discount. But they have tied up with suppliers to give good price to their clients for furniture n lightings, valid for 2 yrs.
    Their warranty for the work done is 1 yr.

I think i will need to go down to take a look at the designs which they can offer.

Anyway, pls share yr quote too. Thank you.
    Hannah

Quote Originally Posted by chua may lee
    Hi Cheewing

Just called the lady named Yi Wen from Ultimate. FYI, the Seaview project which they did, it costs around 25k excluding lightings n curtains.
    Seems liked they r not willing to give bulk discount. But they have tied up with suppliers to give good price to their clients for furniture n lightings, valid for 2 yrs.
    Their warranty for the work done is 1 yr.

I think i will need to go down to take a look at the designs which they can offer.

Anyway, pls share yr quote too. Thank you.
    You can also try Rez&Relax (97700553) and HomeSuccess (90269727). Their quoted me around 20k. If you want to take a look at the quote (not yet final), call me.

You can also try Rez&Relax (97700553) and HomeSuccess (90269727). Their quoted me around 20k. If you want to take a look at the quote (not yet final), call me.
    Thank you let me take a look at their portfolios on the website first.
    Hannah

Quote Originally Posted by Icekopi
    me no prob too!
    Hi Bro,

Then shall we start to get the ball rolling? How about I start a list below for the meetup?

TQ Owners 1st Official Kopi Session:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Hi All,

Anyone here having any intention to install a CCTV system in their home?

Default ID quotes

Isaac,

Hi Isaac,

Can you PM the quotation to me as well? Since my ID ideas are about 80% similar to yours?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vic

Wow, it is really a bargain. Intend to buy another LCD TV 42" and above type. But will prefer to wait till TOP then buy.

Default Ultimate ID

Hi Cheewing, appreciate if you can update us after your meeting with Ultimate. Browse through their website just now and looks like their designs are pretty nice. See if their prices are reasonable or not ??? Thanks