View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 95 of 123 FirstFirst ... 657075808590919293949596979899100105110115120 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

New add on: (Laundry hanger)

Name
    Queensway
    Tortu
    Lim Joe CI
    Ethan
    Issac
    Annie Wee
    ctam
    Piper
    TQ1
    Alan Tam
    Paul
    CrAzY
    Unity
    ivanchan16
    Cheewing

Bernard & Elynn

Quote Originally Posted by queensway
    New add on: (Laundry hanger)

Name
    Queensway
    Tortu
    Lim Joe CI
    Ethan
    Issac
    Annie Wee
    ctam
    Piper
    TQ1
    Alan Tam
    Paul
    CrAzY
    Unity
    ivanchan16
    Cheewing
    Bernard & Elynn
    Thanks Queensway for the effort. Shall we start the list on the chengai wood. But how do you want to get quotation for this. Amount x area? I got one reliable contractor so i thot asking her for quotation.

Hello Everyone,

I have been following this forum since my family bought a unit last month. Ha, i also like the kampong spirit, kids can play within compound together, adult enjoying the chatting session, and etc...... I was also thinking of car pooling for the kids that are in the same school also.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna T
    Hello Everyone,

I have been following this forum since my family bought a unit last month. Ha, i also like the kampong spirit, kids can play within compound together, adult enjoying the chatting session, and etc...... I was also thinking of car pooling for the kids that are in the same school also.
    Hey Welcome.
    How old is your kids? Which school are they in. My son in growing up gifted at united sqare, wondering if there is any parents putting their kids there too.

My son is in P3 and he's Nan Chiau. I am also keen in the chengai wood for the planter, please count me in. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna T
    My son is in P3 and he's Nan Chiau. I am also keen in the chengai wood for the planter, please count me in. Thanks.
    So big liao. My son only 4 years old. Anyone sending children to GROWING UP GIFTED????

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY
    Thanks Queensway for the effort. Shall we start the list on the chengai wood. But how do you want to get quotation for this. Amount x area? I got one reliable contractor so i thot asking her for quotation.
    Of cos, that will be great. if you might like me to neg for that as well, you can give me the contact too. But do knw that the sizes of the area required coverage varies for diff owner, hence best for individual owners to furnish the sizes they are looking at. I will get vendor to quote base on per sqft, so everyone can have better picture.

email:[email protected]

Of cos, that will be great. if you might like me to neg for that as well, you can give me the contact too. But do knw that the sizes of the area required coverage varies for diff owner, hence best for individual owners to furnish the sizes they are looking at. I will get vendor to quote base on per sqft, so everyone can have better picture.

Hi Queensway,

Thanks alot...Count me in too. thanks.

Dear all
    We gotten very good package from some vendors giving like 25% off from the retail price.
    Placement of order ranging from cheapest. Simply conclude that all vendors are giving us the material: Aluminium with coated, whereas only New Creation has upgraded their offer to Stainless Steel. Top 2 vendors known in the market from Ezliving (Pdt: Australia) & Tame(Pdt: Taiwan) are both offering 25% off. All parts are proprietary thus if breakdown it has to be reverted back to vendor for supply.

My comment: Althoug cheapest is at $480, but with the use of alum with coated, whereas with a diff of only $70, we can get a S/S from New Creation. Nevertheless, had spoken with vendor that if majority have selected New Creation, they are willing to further lower thier price.

For now, would need your views & your selection to further neg or meetup for system viewing. To start, please advise your 1st & 2nd option

LAUNDRY HANGER

Company: K S Auto System Pte Ltd, Super Laundry Hanger
    Model: Outdoors Retractable Laundry Hanger, model 323
    Warranty: 3 yrs
    Cost w/: $480
    Installation
    Bracket :$70
    Max Weight: 25kg
    Specs :Alum with white coated
    Origin :parts from Japan, assemble in S’pore
    Stainless Steel :Y
    After Discount
    10 units @ S$480.00 (unable to further lower the price but extended the warranty period)
    30 units @ S$450.00 (Saving of 6%)
    Bracket @ S$20 if ceiling is above 2.5cm or with false ceiling
    Specs: Spring Mechanism & S/S roller bearing
    Extended to 5 years warranty

Company :EZ Living Pte Ltd
    Model :Outdoors Retractable Laundry EZ Hi-dry
    Warranty :1 yr
    Cost w/ :$730/ $830 depend on size of pole

Installation
    Bracket :$75
    Max Weight: 15kg
    Specs: made of galvanised steel
    Origin: Australia
    After Discount
    10 units @ S$547.50 (Saving of 25%)
    30 units @ S$511.00 (Saving of 30%)
    50 Units @ S$474.50 (Saving of 35%)
    Spec: Galvabond tubing with powder-coated white w/6 poles
    Size: 1.5m/1.8m long by 0.5m wide (Australia)
    Extended warranty: 2 years

Company: New Creative Construction Pte Ltd
    Model: Genesis Laundry System, Outdoors Retractable Laundry Hanger
    Warranty: 1 year
    Cost w/: $680
    Installation
    & Bracket
    Specs: Alum with silver coat
    Origin: German gas spring and roller bearing from Japan
    Stainless Steel: Y

After Discount
    10 units @ S$550.00 (Saving about 19%)
    Specs: Upgrades to S/S with Hydraulic (Sizes will be MTM accordingly to individual owners)
    Warranty to be extend to 2 years

Company: Tame Promotions
    Model: Outdoors Retractable Laundry
    Cost w/: $788
    Installation
    Bracket :$80
    Max Weight: 20kg
    Specs: Alum white coated
    Origin: Taiwan
    After Discount
    10 units @ S$588.00 (Saving of 25%)
    30 units @ S$528.00 (Saving of 32%)
    Parts: 1 pair Hydraulic @ S$190
    Specs: length of pole (4ft extended to 7ft) holding 5 poles, Height: (32inch x width 20inch), Aluminum powder coated in White

Company: Home Niche
    Model: Outdoors Retractable Laundry Hanger
    Installation
    Bracket :$80/set
    Specs: Aluminum, 5 poles
    Website : http://www.myhome.com.sg/HomeImprovement/homestore/Content/shtml/laundryhangers.shtml#FLW
    After Discount
    10 units @ S$698.00 (Saving about 11%)
    Bracket @ S$80.00
    Specs: Hydraulic System Alum coated
    Size: 5 poles @ 4 feet extended to 7ft length- extended down from ceiling 5ft
    1 year Warranty

Dear all

Please update your views & selection in attached file & repost on forum. Retreival will be done so latest by March 20th, 2009.

Cheers

---> LAUNDRY HANGER selection.doc

Ok, becos my contractor seems quoted me quite good price and she is reliable. I will call her to quote me per psf as well.

Name
    Queensway
    Tortu
    Lim Joe CI
    Ethan
    Issac
    Annie Wee
    Rapister
    ctam
    Piper
    TQ1
    Alan Tam
    Paul
    CrAzY
    Unity
    ivanchan16
    Cheewing
    Bernard & Elynn

Dear all
    We gotten very good package from some vendors giving like 25% off from the retail price.
    Placement of order ranging from cheapest. Simply conclude that all vendors are giving us the material: Aluminium with coated, whereas only New Creation has upgraded their offer to Stainless Steel. Top 2 vendors known in the market from Ezliving (Pdt: Australia) & Tame(Pdt: Taiwan) are both offering 25% off. All parts are proprietary thus if breakdown it has to be reverted back to vendor for supply.

My comment: Althoug cheapest is at $480, but with the use of alum with coated, whereas with a diff of only $70, we can get a S/S from New Creation. Nevertheless, had spoken with vendor that if majority have selected New Creation, they are willing to further lower thier price.

For now, would need your views & your selection to further neg or meetup for system viewing. To start, please advise your 1st & 2nd option

LAUNDRY HANGER

Company: K S Auto System Pte Ltd, Super Laundry Hanger
    Model: Outdoors Retractable Laundry Hanger, model 323
    Warranty: 3 yrs
    Cost w/: $480
    Installation
    Bracket :$70
    Specs :Alum with white coated
    Origin :parts from Japan, assemble in S’pore
    Stainless Steel :Y
    After Discount
    10 units @ S$480.00 (unable to further lower the price but extended the warranty period)
    30 units @ S$450.00 (Saving of 6%)
    Bracket @ S$20 if ceiling is above 2.5cm or with false ceiling
    Specs: Spring Mechanism & S/S roller bearing
    Extended to 5 years warranty

Company :EZ Living Pte Ltd
    Model :Outdoors Retractable Laundry EZ Hi-dry
    Warranty :1 yr
    Cost w/ :$730/ $830 depend on size of pole

Installation
    Bracket :$75
    Max Weight: 15kg
    Specs: made of galvanised steel
    Origin: Australia
    After Discount
    10 units @ S$547.50 (Saving of 25%)
    30 units @ S$511.00 (Saving of 30%)
    50 Units @ S$474.50 (Saving of 35%)
    Spec: Galvabond tubing with powder-coated white w/6 poles
    Size: 1.5m/1.8m long by 0.5m wide (Australia)
    Extended warranty: 2 years

Company: New Creative Construction Pte Ltd
    Model: Genesis Laundry System, Outdoors Retractable Laundry Hanger
    Cost w/: $680
    Installation
    & Bracket
    Specs: Alum with silver coat
    Origin: German gas spring and roller bearing from Japan
    Stainless Steel: Y

After Discount
    10 units @ S$550.00 (Saving about 19%)
    Specs: Upgrades to S/S with Hydraulic (Sizes will be MTM accordingly to individual owners)
    Warranty to be extend to 2 years

Company: Tame Promotions
    Model: Outdoors Retractable Laundry
    Installation
    Bracket :$80
    Max Weight: 20kg
    Specs: Alum white coated
    After Discount
    10 units @ S$588.00 (Saving of 25%)
    30 units @ S$528.00 (Saving of 32%)
    Parts: 1 pair Hydraulic @ S$190
    Specs: length of pole (4ft extended to 7ft) holding 5 poles, Height: (32inch x width 20inch), Aluminum powder coated in White

Company: Home Niche
    Model: Outdoors Retractable Laundry Hanger
    Installation
    Bracket :$80/set
    Specs: Aluminum, 5 poles
    Website : http://www.myhome.com.sg/HomeImprovement/homestore/Content/shtml/laundryhangers.shtml#FLW
    After Discount
    10 units @ S$698.00 (Saving about 11%)
    Bracket @ S$80.00
    Specs: Hydraulic System Alum coated
    Size: 5 poles @ 4 feet extended to 7ft length- extended down from ceiling 5ft
    1 year Warranty

Hey i have not heard of Creation but i know ezliving does a good job for my collegue. For quality, it is very much better compare to Tame. Nevertheless, if majority would like to go for creation then probably i got to go and take alook.

Dear all

Please update your views & selection in attached file & repost on forum. Retreival will be done so latest by March 20th, 2009.

Cheers
    Hi Queensway,

You have done a great job! I'm interested for the LAUNDRY HANGER too
    Can you please check with the vendor, shall the non-Quartz residents enjoy the bulk discount as well if we join your list?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Hi Queensway,

You have done a great job! I'm interested for the LAUNDRY HANGER too
    Can you please check with the vendor, shall the non-Quartz residents enjoy the bulk discount as well if we join your list?

Thank you!
    Hi

For certain vendors, there is a min order to delivery. Hences, you might like to consider doing a bulk buy for the resident within your premise. Nvrtheless, i will call the vendor & enquire if they are able to extend the price to others as well...

Cheers

Dear all

Cheers

---> LAUNDRY HANGER selection.doc
    Hi Queensway,

Did you check with Guocoland? I think it is better to get some comments from them before we commit on the purchases.

In fact, i have another idea. Since our tennis court is facing west, can we make use of that space for some laundry hanger system. But of course, we have to impose some HOUSE RULES.

I don't think people will play tennis under hot sun. Let's have some discussion about this.

Since my last reply obtain from developer. No action to be expected till we receive our keys. Individual owners are support to be accountable for their application.

your idea seems interesting but not to my interest. u may like to c if anyone would like to join u!

Hi

For certain vendors, there is a min order to delivery. Hences, you might like to consider doing a bulk buy for the resident within your premise. Nvrtheless, i will call the vendor & enquire if they are able to extend the price to others as well...

Cheers
    Okay, thanks a lot!

I don't think the Management will buy Isaac's idea of using the tennis court for laundry drying.

Queensway, while we can opt which supplier to pick from but we really should check our internal layout first after key collection before making any firm commitment to any of the suppliers. It is hard to visualize how the hanger will end up in the kitchen area until we physically see our own place.

Since my last reply obtain from developer. No action to be expected till we receive our keys. Individual owners are support to be accountable for their application.

your idea seems interesting but not to my interest. u may like to c if anyone would like to join u!
    Queensway,

My choice is New Creative, followed by Ezliving. Sorry, dont know how to save the file lah.

Ok... I can understand.. maybe there will be too many issues to make it a common facilities.

When are you going to confirm the order? It would be better is the confirmation can be after we obtained permission from Developer or key collection.

Quote Originally Posted by tortu
    I don't think the Management will buy Isaac's idea of using the tennis court for laundry drying.

Queensway, while we can opt which supplier to pick from but we really should check our internal layout first after key collection before making any firm commitment to any of the suppliers. It is hard to visualize how the hanger will end up in the kitchen area until we physically see our own place.
    It is developer that we need to seek approval before we obtain CSC. After CSC, the property are ours.

Management office is just a representative entity. They don't have the authority to make decision.

Dear folks

Emphasize that there will not be any confirmation till receipt of keys. Individual assessment are required due to diff layout will be done for by vendors. For at least we knw the choice of majority so that we can all get the discount we are keen on. At the meantime, i can get the vendor to further extend the quote till TOP & after assessment. Don't forget that we have yet to view the system!But at the end of the day, if selection are scatted, then we can forget about it.

Last but not least, approval of installation still required!!!

Dear folks

Emphasize that there will not be any confirmation till receipt of keys. Individual assessment are required due to diff layout will be done for by vendors. For at least we knw the choice of majority so that we can all get the discount we are keen on. At the meantime, i can get the vendor to further extend the quote till TOP & after assessment. Don't forget that we have yet to view the system!But at the end of the day, if selection are scatted, then we can forget about it.

Last but not least, approval of installation still required!!!
    You sound a bit unhappy. I do understand the effort you have put in. We all greatly appreciate it.

There is a reason for me to state the comment.

It is common practice that we are not allow to stick out anythings from our windows. Unless, after CSC, we all agreed to do that in our general meeting.

Personally, i think the system provided by Super Landry System is most likely to be approved by Developer. But i don't mind to go with majority to make life easier and have some discount.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    You sound a bit unhappy. I do understand the effort you have put in. We all greatly appreciate it.

There is a reason for me to state the comment.

It is common practice that we are not allow to stick out anythings from our windows. Unless, after CSC, we all agreed to do that in our general meeting.

Personally, i think the system provided by Super Landry System is most likely to be approved by Developer. But i don't mind to go with majority to make life easier and have some discount.
    No hard feelings. I do understand where its coming from. Neither do i want to firm up anything before any approval or assessment. Individual preferences varies, hences see how it goes before any decision.

Your choice/option?

No hard feelings. I do understand where its coming from. Neither do i want to firm up anything before any approval or assessment. Individual preferences varies, hences see how it goes before any decision.

Your choice/option?
    Hi queensway..my choice is the same as yours. Thanks.

Updated choice as follows:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Your choice/option?
    Hi queensway..my choice is the same as yours. Thanks.

Your choice/option?
    I go with majority. 1st New creative and 2nd Ezliving.

Please help me update the doc.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    I go with majority. 1st New creative and 2nd Ezliving.

Please help me update the doc.
    Me too. 1st New Creative and 2nd Ezliving.

Queensway, appreciate your effort of coordinating this.