View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 89 of 123 FirstFirst ... 5964697479848586878889909192939499104109114119 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,670 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chang
    this one looks pro... do you have the contacts for the company cos its seems like it is based in Korea. Does it have a Singapore agent?
    Right, just check the site. Can't find any singapore no.

BTW, just for info. Understanding for the developer that the monthly maintence charges work out to be 266(exclude GST).

Quote Originally Posted by quartz

BTW, just for info. Understanding for the developer that the monthly maintence charges work out to be 266(exclude GST).
    Is it the same for all types of units? What type of unit have u brought?

Quote Originally Posted by Quartzbie
    nope. bigger units pay more maintenance. its calculated by the plot ratio.

Default monthly maint. fee

My agent previously told me the monthly maintenance fees range from $190 (1023 sqft) to $255 (1916 sqft).

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Tam
    Very good idea, let do it! count me in. Thanks
    Yes, I am also interested. Count me in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    Yes, I am also interested. Count me in as well.
    It will be easier if there is a Local distributor for this product

Just called CPF.

According to them, 53k minimum sum is only required if you want to use CPF for your condo and at the same time still holding an HDB unit.

You can use any balance in CPF original account to pay for your condo provided you declare that you will sell your HDB within 6 months period. If you fail to do so, *** the interesting part come ***, then they will prevent you from using your CPF account until your can maintain your CPF balance above 53k again. All balance used is considered used.

So, technically you still can ... i will let you finish this sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Just called CPF.

According to them, 53k minimum sum is only required if you want to use CPF for your condo and at the same time still holding an HDB unit.

You can use any balance in CPF original account to pay for your condo provided you declare that you will sell your HDB within 6 months period. If you fail to do so, *** the interesting part come ***, then they will prevent you from using your CPF account until your can maintain your CPF balance above 53k again. All balance used is considered used.

Hi isaaclim,

So this 53k min sum do not apply to those holding 1 or 2 private condo and not holding any HDB right?

Quote Originally Posted by chang
    this one looks pro... do you have the contacts for the company cos its seems like it is based in Korea. Does it have a Singapore agent?
    Yah there is this agent call ezzyliving.

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY
    Yah there is this agent call ezzyliving.
    Hey someone may contact them and ask if 15 household doing with them, how much discount we could get. Just say we are comparing with tame laudry system (from taiwan). If price not right then we find someone else to do.

actually all this things i let my ID do for me, so i no worry all this small things

he is the high end ID not those contractor ah beng ah seng type

so he can design and do for me nice nice one lah

Cool.

Good suggestion. If this can be install, then maybe we can ask around and see who is interested and can ask for better discount.
    Thanks, pls include us, we are also interested, but still need to see our unit actual layout before confirming .... Ezzi Living's hanger is manual retractor, confirmed with the ones used In The Gardens @ Bishan (EZ Hi-Dry=>Pg 4), provided by the developer. I'll prefer manual, lasting

Quote Originally Posted by Rapister
    actually all this things i let my ID do for me, so i no worry all this small things

he is the high end ID not those contractor ah beng ah seng type

so he can design and do for me nice nice one lah
    Shut your BIG ASS, no one is asking you

Default laundry hanger

Folks,

i have here a compilation pricing of laundry hanger. in addition, i am also getting the vendor to quote for bulk purchase. Awaiting for quote to flow in.

Those interested, pls furnish name & possible ur layout plan for accurate quote.

email: [email protected]

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by queensway
    Folks,

i have here a compilation pricing of laundry hanger. in addition, i am also getting the vendor to quote for bulk purchase. Awaiting for quote to flow in.

Those interested, pls furnish name & possible ur layout plan for accurate quote.

email: [email protected]

Cheers
    Dear all

Another thing to note, some vendors are able to do a mockup for us, hences if its workable. we can all meet up to look at the system.

If we can hit more then 50 units, we should be getting a real good deal.

Counting the numbers on those who are keen to install the laundry hanger......

Just called CPF.

What if the HDB has been fully paid up? Can still hold the HDB? And use the CPF to pay condo without minimum sum of 53k?

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    Hi isaaclim,

So this 53k min sum do not apply to those holding 1 or 2 private condo and not holding any HDB right?
    Hi... don't think its about HDB or not. Your CPF can be used fully only on 1st property (regardless HDB or private), because this is considered "residential" purpose. If you want to get a second property, it will be considered "investment" in nature, therefore must maintain the requisite 53K.

But think theres some relaxation in the sense that if you name your spouse as beneficiary, the total minimum sum for you and spouse would come down to 1.5x of the minimum sum, instead of the full 2x of minimum sum.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Tam
    Very good idea, let do it! count me in. Thanks
    That is an excellent idea! I am IN!

Quote Originally Posted by cloudy78
    Hi... don't think its about HDB or not. Your CPF can be used fully only on 1st property (regardless HDB or private), because this is considered "residential" purpose. If you want to get a second property, it will be considered "investment" in nature, therefore must maintain the requisite 53K.

But think theres some relaxation in the sense that if you name your spouse as beneficiary, the total minimum sum for you and spouse would come down to 1.5x of the minimum sum, instead of the full 2x of minimum sum.
    I think the issue is not about the minimum sum (as I have enough of that in the SA), it is the 6 months thing. But like Isaac says it is possible ......... and I have heard similar thing.

maybe i am want to stay at Quartz too. make nice nice frens with u all
    i like u, u like me?

Quote Originally Posted by queensway
    Dear all

Another thing to note, some vendors are able to do a mockup for us, hences if its workable. we can all meet up to look at the system.

If we can hit more then 50 units, we should be getting a real good deal.

Counting the numbers on those who are keen to install the laundry hanger......
    If you arranging somethings, please let me know.

Maybe, we can really team up for more bargain. ID + Furniture + Home Appliances + Curtain + Lighting + Fixtures.

I am working on the ID now. Going to meet up with 5 IDs this saturday.

If you arranging somethings, please let me know.

Maybe, we can really team up for more bargain. ID + Furniture + Home Appliances + Curtain + Lighting + Fixtures.

I am working on the ID now. Going to meet up with 5 IDs this saturday.
    Sounds good, let us know of your finding. Unity is power!

An official reply from CPF.

"As the private condominium is going to be your second property under the Board's charge, you can only use your Ordinary Account savings for the property purchase after setting aside half the prevailing Minimum Sum. This sum (currently at $53,000/-) can be set aside from the savings in your Ordinary Account and Special Account, including amounts withdrawn under CPF Investment Scheme-Special Account.

The withdrawal for the private condominium will also be subject to a Withdrawal Limit of 100% of the Valuation Limit for properties with at least 60 years of remaining lease, or the applicable Withdrawal Limit for properties with more than 30 but less than 60 years of remaining lease.
    This Valuation Limit refers to the value of the property at the time of purchase or the purchase price, whichever is lower.

However, if you decide to sell your HDB flat, the Board will allow a grace period for you to sell off your HDB flat. During the grace period, you are not required to set aside half the prevailing Minimum Sum i.e. you may use the full available balance in your Ordinary Account including the refund from the sale of your HDB flat, (if applicable) for the private property purchase, up to the Valuation Limit / applicable Withdrawal Limit for the private property. The grace period is as follows:

(i) If you are buying a completed private property – you will be given a
    grace period of six months from the date of completion of purchase of the
    private property to sell off your HDB flat; or

(ii) If you are buying a private property under construction – you will be
    given a grace period of six months from the issuance of Temporary
    Occupation Permit for the private property to sell off your HDB flat.

After the grace period, CPF withdrawals will be stopped for the private property if you are not able to set aside half the prevailing Minimum Sum in your CPF accounts.

Please note that the Board will release your CPF upon completion of all legal documentation and payment of cash difference. The cash difference is the difference between the purchase price and your CPF lumpsum and housing loan, i.e. if you have secured a housing loan for 80% of the purchase price, you may use your CPF for the next 15% downpayment after you have paid the first 5% downpayment in cash.

If you intend to apply to use your CPF savings towards the property purchase, please furnish the Board with the following documents/information through your solicitors:-
    a) A copy of the duly completed Form RPS/1A application form
    b) A copy of the valuation report at the time of purchase
    c) A copy of the relevant documentary evidence between the co-owners (if
    any) that are certified true copies by your solicitors.

Please call us at 1800 227 1188 if you need any clarification."

Quote Originally Posted by tortu
    I think the issue is not about the minimum sum (as I have enough of that in the SA), it is the 6 months thing. But like Isaac says it is possible ......... and I have heard similar thing.
    Since you already have the min sum in your SA, it should be no issue for you to sell after 6 months grace period right?

guys what do you think of this system at the yard? Would it be approve?
    Honestly, I don't think it should be a problem. I've seen many condos installing such systems at their backyard.

Worst case scenario, just install it indoors i guess.

Cool.

Good suggestion. If this can be install, then maybe we can ask around and see who is interested and can ask for better discount.
    Yes bro, that's what I had in mind too.

Quote Originally Posted by axela_3
    Honestly, I don't think it should be a problem. I've seen many condos installing such systems at their backyard.

Worst case scenario, just install it indoors i guess.
    I think for condo, it must be installed indoor as they don't like anything hanging outside the building.

Quote Originally Posted by tortu
    Do you have any good and reliable recoomendation for this pulley extended hangers?
    Well, i've only seen about 2 in the market so far. One is Korean made and one from Taiwan. I think the Korean made (can't exactly remember the brand name) one is from a distributor in Jalan Perminpin whilst the Taiwanese version is from Tame.

Either way, I quite like the remote control one. Damn cool looking.