View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 85 of 123 FirstFirst ... 5560657075808182838485868788899095100105110115 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,550 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Default How to keep children safe from the planter at living room

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY
    Hi Quartzbie

I think so they do not have any window. I will be doing up a sliding door done at the back yard if management allow. As i have two kids, is better to be safe.
    Anybody has any idea how to keep children safe from the planter area in the living room.
    We just bought a unit in TQ recently and we have a 4yr old.

Quote Originally Posted by roycfw
    We bought a unit in TQ during this latest launch, in which we wanted to remove the bathtub... was told can't "hack" anything during the 1st yr of guarantee by developer. If not, developer will not honour their guarantee. So hv to bear with it.
    Hi, I've checked with the agent with regards for tearing down the wall & bathtub b4 buying TQ. If it is really torn down, there'll b no guarantee. But as in whether it can really b torn down, you can directly check with the developer upon collection of keys. Think we'll b ask to sign an "agreement" to abide to the rules there. hehe..

Looks like all of us got certain "lobangs". Let's all meet up once we gotten the keys and exchange those "lobangs".

Cool

Hey i just bought mine at best denki. Philip brand latest model $2888 with free 32". I got afew items and they gave me further price discount and voucher. i think quite worth.
    Hi Hi,

Me also just bought a 40 inch series 5 Samsung @1799.00 with a free 26 inch LCD. Best thing is that they can hold on to it for me till May 09.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by chua may lee
    Anybody has any idea how to keep children safe from the planter area in the living room.
    Actually dont really have a choice. My son also 4year old and my daughter is only 7mths. Look like got to keep a close watch.

Actually thinking abt it, is very dangerous. Especially if my maid is showering my daughter and my son might do something crazy....hmm, yah what can we do then.

Quote Originally Posted by quartz
    Hi Hi,

Me also just bought a 40 inch series 5 Samsung @1799.00 with a free 26 inch LCD. Best thing is that they can hold on to it for me till May 09.

Cheers.
    You bought from Best Denki too. Sorry i nvr into korean brand ever since i got a samsung aircon for my first place. Within afew mths, sound start coming, water start dripping. My fren working for Best Denki also told me that korean brand is not reliable. Sorry for giving my frank view.

Quote Originally Posted by chua may lee
    Yes, better play safe, check with the developer or the MCST at the later stage. I think you must also educate them about the danger of standing near the window, not to play or jump near. Maybe can put more plants to stop them from standing near. BTW, which floor you will be staying?

You bought from Best Denki too. Sorry i nvr into korean brand ever since i got a samsung aircon for my first place. Within afew mths, sound start coming, water start dripping. My fren working for Best Denki also told me that korean brand is not reliable. Sorry for giving my frank view.
    Oh but one thing i must admit, korean brand always emphasize on design and they actually came out very nice fridge and washing machine. How i wish panasonic, philip, sony can come out too.

Cool

No Prob. Cause got a few friends who recommend this brand.

Also my concern, but you will never know till you tested it out.

Hope I didn't make a wrong choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Tam
    Yes, better play safe, check with the developer or the MCST at the later stage. I think you must also educate them about the danger of standing near the window, not to play or jump near. Maybe can put more plants to stop them from standing near. BTW, which floor you will be staying?
    Any ideas whether is there any sliding door at the planter? Or do we have to install it ourselves? Anyone have any ideas?

I'm also kinda worried as I also have a 3-yr old gal and a 4-mth old bb... I was having great plans to decorate the planter with table, chairs or bench... but after second thought, what would happen if my 3-yr old climb on the table and perform superman stunt..

Quote Originally Posted by ivanchan16
    I'm also kinda worried as I also have a 3-yr old gal and a 4-mth old bb... I was having great plans to decorate the planter with table, chairs or bench... but after second thought, what would happen if my 3-yr old climb on the table and perform superman stunt..
    Yeah thats right. Hehe, i thought of putting a chair too. Luckily you reminded me of that.

Any ideas whether is there any sliding door at the planter? Or do we have to install it ourselves? Anyone have any ideas?
    have have... the floor plan indicated a sliding door at the planter

Cool

Oh but one thing i must admit, korean brand always emphasize on design and they actually came out very nice fridge and washing machine. How i wish panasonic, philip, sony can come out too.
    Agreed. Just hoping that it can be lasting too.

there is a sliding door at the living hall planter area but there isnt one at the back yard area.

Yes, there is sliding door for the living room at the planter area from the old showroom I saw.

Cool

have have... the floor plan indicated a sliding door at the planter
    Great, thanks.

Yeah thats right. Hehe, i thought of putting a chair too. Luckily you reminded me of that.
    the agent at TQ told me the planter is actually sunken down to quite a depth.. i think we got to see how the actual planter turn up in order to make further plans..

Have to watch out for the bay window also. See whether can install a lock.

Agreed. Just hoping that it can be lasting too.
    Anyway what most matter is we like it. Nowadays LCD tv are getting cheap. It is not like last time costin $4k to $5k for one. So no worries.
    I bought philip also not sure if it is reliable but just like the design with the light behind it. Comparing to Sony, i still prefer sony but it is just too pricey.

Cool

Seem like everyone of us got a 3 or 4 years old kids at home. Great, they will have a lots of kaki when we all move in.

We can have a brainstorm on how to make our new place child proof. Their safety come first.

Have to watch out for the bay window also. See whether can install a lock.
    Hey, same here. Cause noted that the show rooms bay windows is without one.

the agent at TQ told me the planter is actually sunken down to quite a depth.. i think we got to see how the actual planter turn up in order to make further plans..
    Yes planter area is sunken in unlike balcony. Usually ppl do up with chengai wood or maybe even pepple stone. It will not have any floor tiles on the planter area.

Anyway what most matter is we like it. Nowadays LCD tv are getting cheap. It is not like last time costin $4k to $5k for one. So no worries.
    I bought philip also not sure if it is reliable but just like the design with the light behind it. Comparing to Sony, i still prefer sony but it is just too pricey.

Also prefer Sony. But like what you say, too X.

Hey, same here. Cause noted that the show rooms bay windows is without one.
    Hmm i thought there is lock. Rather be safe, i probably will do up the study area at the bay window so they cant climb on it.

Also prefer Sony. But like what you say, too X.
    Yeah so pricey and design so so.
    Hey anyone went to the Modern Living. I happen to go yesterday and sign up with INCH DESIGN on their platform bed design.. Quite worried. I went to sungei kadut their showroom but wasnt happy with the workmanship.
    Anyone sign up with them.

Default GROWING UP GIFTED

Hey just wondering if anyone here send their kids to GROWING UP GIFTED?

The journey will be far after i shifted to TQ and if there is, we could share the sch bus.

Hi Quartzbie

I think so they do not have any window. I will be doing up a sliding door done at the back yard if management allow. As i have two kids, is better to be safe.

I have thinking of doing a sliding glass door between the wet kitchen and yard too...any ID quoted u yet?

Hi Hi,

Cheers.
    Hi Quartz...where did you buy the Samsung Tv from?

Quote Originally Posted by Quartzbie
    I have thinking of doing a sliding glass door between the wet kitchen and yard too...any ID quoted u yet?
    Yes around $650 estimated. But got to get approval first.

Yes around $650 estimated. But got to get approval first.
    wow mine quote me $700... doing a sliding door in our own area also need thier approval?

Any idea do we need approval if we would to put a hanger at the yard area too?