View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 84 of 123 FirstFirst ... 545964697479808182838485868788899499104109114 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,520 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by flanderman
    I was told by the agent that hacking down of walls can only be done after CSC. So for those who intend to hack down walls may have to take note of this when planning to do your reno..

Can anyone verify this (bout hacking can only be done after CSC)?
    Affirmative. No hacking is permitted before CSC, which is 1 year from TOP. And which is also the expiration of warranty by developer.

I have gather some contacts for Curtains, ID and Lighting. Waiting for their quotation for further comparison. After some filtering, i will share it.

Quote Originally Posted by Icekopi
    Hi Alan,

Me and my wife still looking around and have not confirmed any. So far, most IDs have got back to us with a brief design(quotation) but they all want to meet us personally to discuss further.

Those IDs included David(LA's recommendation).

I thought might as well wait till TOP than confirm(want to see the actual place 1st).

We were at Tampines Mall's Courts the other day and wow those LCD Tvs really cheap. If you buy a 40 - 42inch at around 1k - 2.7k(depending on brand) they give 26inch somemore!
    Hi Ice Kopi,

In actual fact, Phillips is having a promo on their 100Hz 42" LCD which is also giving away a 32". Go check it out.

Hi fellow TQ owners,

Like to ask u guys... if I wish to hack away the toilet fittings (toilet bowl and sink) in the maid's toilet so that I can use the space as additional store room, is that allowable and do i need permission from the developer/ management office?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by axela_3
    Hi Ice Kopi,

In actual fact, Phillips is having a promo on their 100Hz 42" LCD which is also giving away a 32". Go check it out.
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by ivanchan16
    Hi fellow TQ owners,

Like to ask u guys... if I wish to hack away the toilet fittings (toilet bowl and sink) in the maid's toilet so that I can use the space as additional store room, is that allowable and do i need permission from the developer/ management office?

Thanks
    Very unlikely! Strictly speaking you cannot remove any fixture that was original there.

But depend how strict they stick on it.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Very unlikely! Strictly speaking you cannot remove any fixture that was original there.

But depend how strict they stick on it.
    I thought can just remove it? Just like if we dont like the basin in the toilet, we can replace it?
    But that's a good idea to use that as a storeroom

Quote Originally Posted by flanderman
    I was told by the agent that hacking down of walls can only be done after CSC. So for those who intend to hack down walls may have to take note of this when planning to do your reno..

Can anyone verify this (bout hacking can only be done after CSC)?
    Hi Flanderman,

I'm thinking of hacking 2 rooms into one. U hacking urs 2? But called up the developer b4. Everything got to wait until we meet up with them to know all the claus n condition, like wht can hack wall, drying clothes at planter area, etc...

All, dun think ID will give us an actual quotation until they view the house. Lightings, corning cant b measured from paper. But just get a rough qoutation from them.At least u can estimate ur price from there.

Hi Ice Kopi,

Hi, may I know where is the philips promotion you mention and how much? Thanks.

Default Moving Check List

Hi All,

Can we all work on this checklist? Please use another colour to add in additional items and use strikeout to delete items here (that are not relevant). Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by redhen; 02-03-09 at 16:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapister
    i eat at restorant, not coffeeshop.
    yes... many "restorant" in Indonesia & Malaysia where ppl eat with 1 leg on the BENCH, NOT CHAIRS, but in Spore, they're RESTAURANT... Now I know why you don't eat in coffeeshop

Quote Originally Posted by LA
    Hi Flanderman,

I'm thinking of hacking 2 rooms into one. U hacking urs 2? But called up the developer b4. Everything got to wait until we meet up with them to know all the claus n condition, like wht can hack wall, drying clothes at planter area, etc...

All, dun think ID will give us an actual quotation until they view the house. Lightings, corning cant b measured from paper. But just get a rough qoutation from them.At least u can estimate ur price from there.
    We bought a unit in TQ during this latest launch, in which we wanted to remove the bathtub... was told can't "hack" anything during the 1st yr of guarantee by developer. If not, developer will not honour their guarantee. So hv to bear with it.

i go to organic restorant or eat wisely

dont tell me you all eat chicken rice is more healther than me

caspian is quite high end, it will be next to hotel
    Caspian is high-end compared to Jurong West HDB flats

Quote Originally Posted by roycfw
    Caspian is high-end compared to Jurong West HDB flats
    Welcome to TQ. Let's move on to discuss about ID, furniture, furnishings, etc.

pass by TQ this afternoon and couldn't find any real estate agents around. seems like 100% sold already.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Tam
    pass by TQ this afternoon and couldn't find any real estate agents around. seems like 100% sold already.
    Just checked. Still have 9 units left.

Thanks Alan... roycfw is my hubby, i use his b4 my registration was activated

Hi Ice Kopi,

Hi axela_3 and Alan,

Many of my friends including my wife don't really suggest we get this brand Phillips.

Think better go CNET or some similar sites to get feedbacks 1st before commiting!

Quote Originally Posted by ctam
    Thanks Alan... roycfw is my hubby, i use his b4 my registration was activated
    Hi roycfw and ctam,

Welcomez to 'The Family'!!!!

not prime area lah

i live near orchard
    Ohh... so u live near fruit trees... no wonder eat organic food at RESTORANT

Hi roycfw and ctam,

Welcomez to 'The Family'!!!!
    Thanks!!! Hope we can meet at TQ... seems that we'll have good neighbours.. Ohh, luckily Rapister did not manage to get a unit at TQ. Pity Caspian owners

I've 2 contacts on ID thru recommendation that did my aunt's & colleague's flats. May ask them for quote to compare later as I've requested to defer my keys collection to a later date. Can pass contacts to u if u need them for comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Affirmative. No hacking is permitted before CSC, which is 1 year from TOP. And which is also the expiration of warranty by developer.

I have gather some contacts for Curtains, ID and Lighting. Waiting for their quotation for further comparison. After some filtering, i will share it.
    If we really hack down the wall,do u think the management will do the internal house check door to door?

Question Deferment of keys collection

I've 2 contacts on ID thru recommendation that did my aunt's & colleague's flats. May ask them for quote to compare later as I've requested to defer my keys collection to a later date. Can pass contacts to u if u need them for comparison.
    Hi ctam,

Just to check with you on the key deferment to a later date. I received calls from my law firm saying that the key collection will be in Apr. Actually, I also prefer to collect my keys at a later date as I currently staying in a rental flat that still have a remaining lease of about 6-7 months. (I sold my HDB last year).

Do you write in to request for it?

Are you in the similar situation as me or you need time to dispose your current house?

Thanks!!! Hope we can meet at TQ... seems that we'll have good neighbours.. Ohh, luckily Rapister did not manage to get a unit at TQ. Pity Caspian owners
    Well, there are many many more friends here to name a few, Kennt, Alan, LA, TQ1, axela_3, Quatzbie, vic, chang, Ivan(and more just can't get all their nicks to my head now).

Can forsee our future neighbourhood to be very nice with very friendly ppl!

Finally March, really looking forward..............

Till Than

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    Hi ctam,

Just to check with you on the key deferment to a later date. I received calls from my law firm saying that the key collection will be in Apr. Actually, I also prefer to collect my keys at a later date as I currently staying in a rental flat that still have a remaining lease of about 6-7 months. (I sold my HDB last year).

Do you write in to request for it?

Are you in the similar situation as me or you need time to dispose your current house?
    TQ1,

I've asked my banker to talk to the lawyer to write in on our behalf. Will b meeting our lawyer next Monday to complete the sales. Will know by then if possible

My reason is that both my gals r hvg PSLE & GCE "O" level this yr. Can only shift after their exams in Nov. We are not selling our present flat, so we can wait to move in later

Wink

Hi Alan,

Me and my wife still looking around and have not confirmed any. So far, most IDs have got back to us with a brief design(quotation) but they all want to meet us personally to discuss further.

Those IDs included David(LA's recommendation).

I thought might as well wait till TOP than confirm(want to see the actual place 1st).

We were at Tampines Mall's Courts the other day and wow those LCD Tvs really cheap. If you buy a 40 - 42inch at around 1k - 2.7k(depending on brand) they give 26inch somemore!
    Hey i just bought mine at best denki. Philip brand latest model $2888 with free 32". I got afew items and they gave me further price discount and voucher. i think quite worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Quartzbie
    Hi guys, any idea if there is any window at the yard and air con ledge area? From the drawings it doesnt seems to have any window.
    Hi Quartzbie

I think so they do not have any window. I will be doing up a sliding door done at the back yard if management allow. As i have two kids, is better to be safe.

Yeah and we could get enough players to play MAJONG. hehe

TQ1,

I've asked my banker to talk to the lawyer to write in on our behalf. Will b meeting our lawyer next Monday to complete the sales. Will know by then if possible

My reason is that both my gals r hvg PSLE & GCE "O" level this yr. Can only shift after their exams in Nov. We are not selling our present flat, so we can wait to move in later
    Thanks for keeping us updated regarding the deferment status. Hope to see you soon at Quartz.

Hi axela_3 and Alan,

Many of my friends including my wife don't really suggest we get this brand Phillips.

Think better go CNET or some similar sites to get feedbacks 1st before commiting!
    For LCD, it is highly recommend for Samsung.
    Plasma, then go for Panasonic.