View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 80 of 123 FirstFirst ... 505560657075767778798081828384859095100105110 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by dennislee
    1408 should be around 730K at 1152sqft , poolview and ns facing.
    Looks like price is very attractive for a high floor, pool view unit. (634 PSF).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    Looks like price is very attractive for a high floor, pool view unit. (634 PSF).

Thanks
    Yes. It is indeed very attractive. Similar unit used to sell above $7XX psf before this launch.

Quote Originally Posted by chang
    hopefully so... but i think i wld rather they do a good job then rush through the remaining installations.
    Agree.

Base on the current progress, it is unlikely that we can get key before mid of May.

No need to be too "kan chiong" lah. As long as there is enough time for me to renovate + move in before July. I am happy.

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    Yes. It is indeed very attractive. Similar unit used to sell above $7XX psf before this launch.
    In fact, they are selling it at initial launching price + interest.
    I think we have to say thanks to Goodwood Residence.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    Hi Dennis, do you have a rough indicative of those left over high floor, pool view units?
    All pool view remaining units are from 715k. Chiong ah!

Smile ID news

wow,

I just got a email from my mayb confirmed ID, they are willingly to slash prices nw i am going to ask weiken id for their quo b4 i finally choose one. tink the market is really bad, many id are fighting each other gd for us.

get ready for IT show in Mar, many goodies coming.

I had bought a full hd LCD Tv ( 42) at Courts at 999 last weekend. and they promised any price drop they will refund me .

perhaps all owners we can share what do buy for our new homes.......

Quote Originally Posted by chia252
    wow,

I just got a email from my mayb confirmed ID, they are willingly to slash prices nw i am going to ask weiken id for their quo b4 i finally choose one. tink the market is really bad, many id are fighting each other gd for us.

get ready for IT show in Mar, many goodies coming.

I had bought a full hd LCD Tv ( 42) at Courts at 999 last weekend. and they promised any price drop they will refund me .

perhaps all owners we can share what do buy for our new homes.......
    I will wait until Singapore Greatest Sale 2009 - maybe it will really the greatest ever!

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    I will wait until Singapore Greatest Sale 2009 - maybe it will really the greatest ever!
    True....

Wat abt ID, which Id you choosing, any to recommend

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chia252
    True....

Wat abt ID, which Id you choosing, any to recommend

Thanks
    I will wait till later date. If you shop now, they will know u very kan chong... and chop you!

A lots of projects are ending soon. Many contractors are eagerly looking for new project + not so many new launch coming, so should be able to get the same job done at cheaper price later.

Quote Originally Posted by TQ63
    Hi LA,

You mentioned previously on a cheap furniture at Tai Seng.
    Could you give me the address again. Thanks.
    16 Tai Seng Ave, next to sakae building. Furniture are under OM group.
    Have you confirm ur ID? Im almost done with the design but have to do some actual measurement upon collection of key. My customer gave me quite a number of lobang for furnishing. Perhaps can meet up upon collection of key n see which is the best for us. hehe...

Was at Silver River last weekend n surprise they are not as "chi-na" as we(me n my huband) thought. They have a total of 7th floor i think. Its worth going down for reference.
    Check out for www.renotalk.com before commiting on furniture. Some stories can be v scary. We went to one at ubi n was glad we din commit on the dining table which they promise to customise to our requirement. The feedback from various forums make our eyeball roll.

Anyone seen the dining table in the showroom? like that very much. Anyone who has seen similar can advise or anyone know where it was from. Please advise.

i will import my dining table from italy, i will never choose make in singapore furniture. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rapister
    i will import my dining table from italy, i will never choose make in singapore furniture. haha
    Can i respectfully request u to use a gentle name for your future posting!

It is not just a stupid act by calling yourself Rapister, it is seriously very offensive.

Can i respectfully request u to use a gentle name for your future posting!

It is not just a stupid act by calling yourself Rapister, it is seriously very offensive.
    this fellow is irritating everyone in TQ. I wld say he is dumb cos he buys a place in lakeside and wants to use italian stuff. perhaps he is planning to use pizzas as plates as well as pasta as curtains.

I believe you are either a young ignorant or old piece of shit,nothing better to do. Your act is really childish. Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by evilllll
    Anyone seen the dining table in the showroom? like that very much. Anyone who has seen similar can advise or anyone know where it was from. Please advise.
    Hi TQ owners,

Please see http://www.myhome.com.sg/Properties/...howflats.shtml

for the virtual showflat in case u need to recall anything that you've seen

lots of freebies as well. but one worry is when exactly is our TOP and issuing of keys,

Quote Originally Posted by chang
    lots of freebies as well. but one worry is when exactly is our TOP and issuing of keys,
    Usually it will take 2-3 weeks to obtain TOP after all the major works are done.
    And 1-2 months to distribute all the keys.

So, my wild guess is anythings before mid of May is unlikely.

So, basically nothing we can do except to get your loan approved and standy 6 months maintenance fees.

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...20460,00.html?

Published February 24, 2009

Developers' home sales top 1,000 units in Feb

GuocoLand sells some 160 units at The Quartz after last week's price cut

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

(SINGAPORE) Developers have achieved an 18-month high in private homes sold in a month, with the 1,000-unit mark having already been breached so far in February.

Snapped up: A showflat at The Quartz condominium developed by GuocoLand. About 98 per cent of buyers of the units are Singaporeans, 80 per cent of whom live in the vicinity, mainly with HDB addresses

Most of the developers who are prepared to pare their price expectations to more affordable levels continue to be rewarded. A near 10 per cent price chop was all it took for GuocoLand to sell off almost 90 per cent of the 182 units at The Quartz condo in Buangkok relaunched last week.

The Singapore-listed property arm of Malaysian tycoon Quek Leng Chan has found buyers for about 160 units since last Tuesday's price cut. This means the 625-unit project is now left with only around 20 units, compared with 182 units prior to the relaunch.

GuocoLand trimmed the 99-year-leasehold project's average price to $595 per square foot (psf), compared with $650 psf during the height of the market in 2007.

Besides the more competitive pricing, market watchers attributed the successful outcome to the fact that The Quartz will be ready for occupation soon. Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) for the condo is expected in a couple of months.

The bulk of buyers are believed to have bought for their own occupation. About 98 per cent of buyers are Singaporeans, 80 per cent of whom live in the vicinity, mainly with HDB addresses, a GuocoLand spokeswoman said.

'They like the design, layout and location of the development, which is near Buangkok MRT Station and also accessible by Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway,' she added.

The bulk of the 182 units were three-bedroom apartments. On average, a typical three-bedder of slightly under 1,100 sq ft costs around $650,000, BT understands.

Over at Jurong Lake District, Frasers Centrepoint found buyers for another 35 units for its Caspian condo over the weekend, raising total sales in the 99-year-leasehold project to 515 units.

The overall average price achieved is just over $600 psf, reflecting the sale of better-facing units in the past week. About 32 per cent of Caspian's buyers have opted for an interest absorption scheme; they will pay 3 per cent more in exchange for not having to foot beyond the 20 per cent initial payment until the project receives TOP. On average, three-bedroom units at Caspian cost $700,000 to $750,000.

At River Valley Road, Fortune Development found buyers for another six units at RV Suites over the weekend. Half the 96 units in the freehold project have been sold. The project comprises mostly units of 500-550 sq ft, and the average price is about $1,300 psf. East Coast Properties sold another four units over the weekend for its D'Chateau @ Shelford, which is priced at $1,000-$1,100 psf on average.

Market watchers note that over at Livia in Pasir Ris, some of the 30 units released at $620 psf on average on Valentine's Day weekend are still available. Units are relatively large (a typical three-bedder is about 1,259 sq ft), resulting in a bigger unit price quantum of at least $750,000 for a three-bedroom unit. Potential buyers may also be waiting for new projects to be launched in the area before deciding on their purchase.

Seasoned property consultants say that for mass-market projects to move today, they should be priced at around $600 psf at most, and the unit price should not exceed $700,000, in order for them to be affordable to HDB upgraders.

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY
    I believe you are either a young ignorant or old piece of shit,nothing better to do. Your act is really childish. Shame on you.
    agreed. he's pissing TQ residents off...

Usually it will take 2-3 weeks to obtain TOP after all the major works are done.
    And 1-2 months to distribute all the keys.

So, my wild guess is anythings before mid of May is unlikely.

So, basically nothing we can do except to get your loan approved and standy 6 months maintenance fees.
    glad to hear tt... can't wait to move in... u be very informative. cheers!!!

u all young gun dont play play lah

learn from old bird like me will benefit u

we are all condo owner the top 20% of singapore dont fight fight argue argue

Right, "Old Bird". Think you are in the wrong forums. Quartz is for the young one...... "Old Bird" like yourself should belong to the other "Old" forums..... like maybe "Caspian". Think it's more suitable for yourself.....

Do check it out......

Get the hell out of this place if u are not TQ owner. Real sick. go back to your jungle hideout.

THis fellow is plainly an attention seeker who has nothing better to do

Guys, let's not get so upset with this RAPIST. He gets what he wants if we are upset with him.

Let's enjoy our forthcoming new home and we should rejoice that people like him didn't buy into Quartz, otherwise, it is a nightmare to have neighbours like him.

Good luck to the Lakers in Caspian!

Why don't you just shut the **** up and get your sorry ass back to your jungle? In fact, there is no place for such a person like you in this thread so why don't you consider ****ing off to your own "HIGH CLASS" thread.

But judging by the way you conduct yourself here, I don't think the forumers in your "HIGH CLASS" thread also want a person like you. Somehow, I suspect that you've also been thrown out by them.

So why don't I suggest you just dig yourself a real big hole and bury your scum face in it.

And by the way, if you do ever make any replies, please do a spell check and correct your grammatical mistakes. A "LINGUIST" like me takes a long time to try and understand what the **** you're trying to say.

why so angry?

tell u to dont argue already

please lah why quarrel

we are all top 20% of singapore we must support each other

although caspian is the best, we are all condo stayer, give each other idea and discuss lah

anyway condo is for establish people, young man like you should stay hdb

Quote Originally Posted by tortu
    Guys, let's not get so upset with this RAPIST. He gets what he wants if we are upset with him.

Let's enjoy our forthcoming new home and we should rejoice that people like him didn't buy into Quartz, otherwise, it is a nightmare to have neighbours like him.

Good luck to the Lakers in Caspian!
    Agree! Just ignore him, when nobody reply, he will leave the forum.
    He is just jealous that he didn't get The Quartz, as he got Caspian before TQ re-priced.
    If he didn't like TQ, he will not always come to this forum and monitor.

why so angry?

tell u to dont argue already

please lah why quarrel

we are all top 20% of singapore we must support each other

although caspian is the best, we are all condo stayer, give each other idea and discuss lah

anyway condo is for establish people, young man like you should stay hdb
    Rap, just because you can afford a condo does not qualify you or anyone to have an elite mentality. there are many elites living in HDB

giving your views about the good/bad of a project is one thing

putting down people is another, it's not good manners

Quote Originally Posted by LA
    16 Tai Seng Ave, next to sakae building. Furniture are under OM group.
    Have you confirm ur ID? Im almost done with the design but have to do some actual measurement upon collection of key. My customer gave me quite a number of lobang for furnishing. Perhaps can meet up upon collection of key n see which is the best for us. hehe...

Was at Silver River last weekend n surprise they are not as "chi-na" as we(me n my huband) thought. They have a total of 7th floor i think. Its worth going down for reference.
    Check out for www.renotalk.com before commiting on furniture. Some stories can be v scary. We went to one at ubi n was glad we din commit on the dining table which they promise to customise to our requirement. The feedback from various forums make our eyeball roll.
    Thanks. I will visit the place next week.
    I have not confirm any ID. I have asked the ID you recommend to prepare a design. however cannot give a final quote yet as he needs to see the place first. have not approach the rest of ID yet.
    I went to show room MONDI at upper thomson. some of of furniture is also nice.