View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 78 of 123 FirstFirst ... 48535863687374757677787980818283889398103108 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Default ID Reno

Anyone started to talk to ID?
    I went to the Decor fair at Expo yesterday. Did anyone sign of commit any thing already? Care to share which ID co.?
    Went to Quartz today too Many people, overheard left less than 50units...
    I even walk to the site works...The gap between the pool facing condos is good..not too near, unlike other condos...
    I stay facing tennis court though
    Look forward in moving in...
    Cheers!!

Smile New ID quotation

hi, guys

I got a new id quotation,very competitive these days.

Carpentry-Works To fabrcate & install 2mL TV console c/w feature-wall display in laminate finishing Supply & install display tea color f/h mirror at dining hall area To fabricate & install study table c/w top part cabinet in laminate finishing (6ftL) at m/bedroom To fabricate & install 2 nos study table c/w top part cabinet in laminate finishing (10ftL) at bed room 2 Supply & re-laminate low display ledge for master & bedroom 2 Ceiling-Works Supply & install false ceiling at main entrance & dry kitchen area Supply & install false ceiling at dining area Supply & install design explose cornice at living,dining & passageway area Supply & install false ceiling at living hall area Supply & install false ceiling at master bedroom entrance area Supply & install L-box at master bedroom area Electrical-Works Supply & run 23 nos lighting point for main entrance,dining,living,passageway & master bedroom area Provide labour to install 23 nos lighting for main entrance,dining,living,passageway & master bedroom area (lighting fixture provide by owner) Painting-Works Supply & paint whole house in ICI/Nippon paint (Mixed Paint) Wall-Paper Works Supply & lay design wall-paper at living hall part of wall (3.7mLx2.4mH) Supply & install design wall-paper at master bedroom bedhead part of wall (7ftLx8ftH) Miscellaneous Item Provide cleaning upon job completion Provide corrugated board for floor protection

Everything in all for abt 12k

Default ID

Quote Originally Posted by chia252
    hi, guys

I got a new id quotation,very competitive these days.

Carpentry-Works To fabrcate & install 2mL TV console c/w feature-wall display in laminate finishing Supply & install display tea color f/h mirror at dining hall area To fabricate & install study table c/w top part cabinet in laminate finishing (6ftL) at m/bedroom To fabricate & install 2 nos study table c/w top part cabinet in laminate finishing (10ftL) at bed room 2 Supply & re-laminate low display ledge for master & bedroom 2 Ceiling-Works Supply & install false ceiling at main entrance & dry kitchen area Supply & install false ceiling at dining area Supply & install design explose cornice at living,dining & passageway area Supply & install false ceiling at living hall area Supply & install false ceiling at master bedroom entrance area Supply & install L-box at master bedroom area Electrical-Works Supply & run 23 nos lighting point for main entrance,dining,living,passageway & master bedroom area Provide labour to install 23 nos lighting for main entrance,dining,living,passageway & master bedroom area (lighting fixture provide by owner) Painting-Works Supply & paint whole house in ICI/Nippon paint (Mixed Paint) Wall-Paper Works Supply & lay design wall-paper at living hall part of wall (3.7mLx2.4mH) Supply & install design wall-paper at master bedroom bedhead part of wall (7ftLx8ftH) Miscellaneous Item Provide cleaning upon job completion Provide corrugated board for floor protection

Everything in all for abt 12k

Is the quotation from De Exclusive Design Group as mentioned in your previous posting?

Unhappy

JUst came back from the Quartz site.I manage to peep into my unit which is on the ground level.Very very disappointed!So much different from the show flat unit.Really damm small space area inside.Luckily I still got a patio,so at least if leave sliding door open,my living room won't seem small.Mirror definately a must in living room:But as for bedroom,I really can't imagine after placing bed inside,no space area to walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapister
    haha quartizen?? wrong spelling lah

quartz must be quartzi

we are PRINCE CASPIAN!!!

we rule!
    Rule your head!

We are THE Quartz. The most pure and perfect crystal!

Quote Originally Posted by stevengoh76
    JUst came back from the Quartz site.I manage to peep into my unit which is on the ground level.Very very disappointed!So much different from the show flat unit.Really damm small space area inside.Luckily I still got a patio,so at least if leave sliding door open,my living room won't seem small.Mirror definately a must in living room:But as for bedroom,I really can't imagine after placing bed inside,no space area to walk.
    yeah, the showroom of 1068 sqft may not be 1068... it can be 11xx sqft...

i also visited some just-TOP units... the master bedroom is so small...!!!

Is your unit below the showflat?
    U at which stack?
    I am worried my small bedroom too..but intend to convert to a small study room

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    yeah, the showroom of 1068 sqft may not be 1068... it can be 11xx sqft...

i also visited some just-TOP units... the master bedroom is so small...!!!
    I compare the area of the units (bet 97,99 & 100)...actually I some how feel that the units seem to be much smaller though these 3 units differ by 1-2sqm..
    Must make sure my unit size is right!

Default reno

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    Is the quotation from De Exclusive Design Group as mentioned in your previous posting?
    Any contacts?

Just went expo and got quote too.

It was $21k+++ for the same items mentioned above from classic desxxx....

Ah.. Unit in bare form will give people an expression that it is smaller. That is why there is a profession called Interior Designer.

By the way, do you know they remove the wall between two joined unit in the showflat?

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Ah.. Unit in bare form will give people an expression that it is smaller. That is why there is a profession called Interior Designer.

By the way, do you know they remove the wall between two joined unit in the showflat?
    Agree. That's why all showflats are done by IDs. By the way, the showflat is ultra crowded at 5pm when i went there and was told that only 15 units left. Any updates on units left and pricing?

Default New ID

No, this is the new quotation from other ID

not bad....
    the website is www.stateart.com.sg

small? you should count yourself lucky you didn't buy Alexis! only 388 sq ft for the whole house! imagine how small.

which stack r u in? can share?

10xx sq ft for 3bedder, its definitely smaller than other suburban development mah.. Livia...etc..etc 3bedder are 12XXsq ft up.. Those bought 10XXsq ft shld expect to get 10XXsq ft space, don expect 12xxsq ft space...

Same to those bought alexis, don expect to hv The Quartz type of space lor... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    10xx sq ft for 3bedder, its definitely smaller than other suburban development mah.. Livia...etc..etc 3bedder are 12XXsq ft up.. Those bought 10XXsq ft shld expect to get 10XXsq ft space, don expect 12xxsq ft space...

Same to those bought alexis, don expect to hv The Quartz type of space lor... hehe
    well some projects need to have more space so as to attract customers to buy. E.g. Livia units may be bigger but hello its at pasir ris, all the way to the end of Singapore liao. And the distance to mrt is like a 15minutes walk. Take that into account, you probably need close to an hour to reach CBD or town.

As for Caspian, again its slightly bigger, its almost next to the mrt. Those who bought the 2 bedders are facing the track. Imagine the noise from the trains and some of the stacks even face the 3 BBQ pits and the tennis courts. Double whamy.

Imagine the sound... oops song.. SMOKE GETS IN YOUR EYES... and pop pop pop tennis sounds... krong krong krong trains sounds...

Well, at least they are near a famous school. Not that every one can get into a "choo" train sec school, though no famous primary school in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by kal

Agree..but again even if big, if paid for those not so useful area like wider walk way, larger bay window or balcony, bigger back yard, then maybe not so cost effective..rather the space be use in the rooms

Quote Originally Posted by Rapister
    haha quartizen?? wrong spelling lah

quartz must be quartzi

we are PRINCE CASPIAN!!!

we rule!
    Prince Caspian, please go back into the ulu forest of Jurong. There is where u rule...

Think u watch too much telly liao. TCS used to film period dramas in Chinese Garden right! U can be a chinese Prince Caspian then!!!

hahahahah

I think RAPIST is SIOW already lah. People in this forum talking about psf trending in The Quartz, ID selection, recent irresistible pricing and reaction etc.

RAPIST wants to RULE, and don't even what he wants to rule. I think he probably is one of those typically uncle in COFFEESHOP that says "If Lim Ba is LKY, I will do this and that for Singapore......".....Oopss sorry not COFFEESHOP but ORGANIC RESTAURANT in don't know which ULU part of Singapore, some even JB!!

Hi Ivan,

My unit also facing tennis court. Hope our unit will not be too near to the sky-bridge. What is your floor area?
    My floor area is 1066 sqf

looks from the map, the tennis court is a distance away, hope it is not as noisy as it might seem...

u r in blk 55 or 57?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    yeah man, welcome
    Thanks Icekopi and Ksiew

Hope we have nice neighbours in a few months time... but definitely not someone like rapister

Quote Originally Posted by tortu
    I think RAPIST is SIOW already lah. People in this forum talking about psf trending in The Quartz, ID selection, recent irresistible pricing and reaction etc.

RAPIST wants to RULE, and don't even what he wants to rule. I think he probably is one of those typically uncle in COFFEESHOP that says "If Lim Ba is LKY, I will do this and that for Singapore......".....Oopss sorry not COFFEESHOP but ORGANIC RESTAURANT in don't know which ULU part of Singapore, some even JB!!
    Hi Tortu, I like the way you describe RAPIST. I think he has nothing better to do, leave alone. Any update? 100% sold?

Quote Originally Posted by Cot
    Anyone started to talk to ID?
    I went to the Decor fair at Expo yesterday. Did anyone sign of commit any thing already? Care to share which ID co.?
    Went to Quartz today too Many people, overheard left less than 50units...
    I even walk to the site works...The gap between the pool facing condos is good..not too near, unlike other condos...
    I stay facing tennis court though
    Look forward in moving in...
    Cheers!!
    Cot, what are the ID company that are there at the Decor fair at Expo and when it finish?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Tam
    Hi Tortu, I like the way you describe RAPIST. I think he has nothing better to do, leave alone. Any update? 100% sold?
    I didn't drop by today (it is real easy for me as my current house is nearby and my son attends MPM there). But yesterday when I was there at 1pm, there were still ~ 50 units left I heard. I heard from the ERA agent that they may adjust the price up if the response is positive. And indeed it is positive as when I jog by there yesterday night, not only did I see pockets of workers working through the night, there was a couple ERA agent in their ERA jacket still hovering around the area with potential buyers around 9pm.

So I won't be surprised most units may have been taken by now. Anyone got any news?

As for neighbours, I think sometimes it is the way we open ourselves out to others first. Generally I think people will reciporate unless you "SWAY SWAY Kanan" people like RAPIST. Actually it is very important to have good neighbours as most blocks floor will have 4 units some 3 units. So this become even more crucial.

I will be the first to smile to anyone of you when we all move in there by the end end of this year! Looking forward to see all of you in the pool, gym, side walk, drop off point etc!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quartzbie
    Cot, what are the ID company that are there at the Decor fair at Expo and when it finish?
    Don't need to worry too much about ID...
    Market is not good... If we team up sure get super deal.

Confirm 19 units left...

Hurrah to Guocoland

Don't need to worry too much about ID...
    Market is not good... If we team up sure get super deal.
    ok..let us know what is your plan...

ok..let us know what is your plan...
    In fact, no need to hurry as of now. Only need to start hunting once we have more information about the TOP date.

Just did a check. Home Decor & Design 2009 is on 27 June.

http://www.singaporeexpo.com.sg/inde...=142&Itemid=38
    Last edited by isaaclim; 22-02-09 at 23:00.

In fact, no need to hurry as of now. Only need to start hunting once we have more information about the TOP date.
    I am a bit more lucky as my uncle is a main contractor for these ID company, this time round I will engage him direct as I saw his work in my sister-in-law new HDB house. Full wet work with caparentry only cost my sister-in-law $20K while I spent $46K for a similar scope of work in my current house.

I bet if I only do paintwork, lightings and one feature wall, it will definitely be < $10K. I guess the beauty of getting a condo is also the reduction of hassle for wet works, wardrobe etc. Hence can relax a bit.

I will probably drop by a couple of ID to get some ideas and then engage my uncle to do it this time. Unlike 10 years ago, when I was so naive and thinks my uncle's work is UNCLE like and hence cost me x 2.3 more.

Default ID Reno

Many IDs, like 3D cw, Cixxxxn, imxxe, rext & rexx, i-brxxxx..many more..don't want to write their full names, cos don't want to advertise for them..haha..
    You can find most of it in the ID book LookBox..

The fair end next week..open till 10pm daily..I think

Quote Originally Posted by chia252
    No, this is the new quotation from other ID

not bad....
    the website is www.stateart.com.sg
    I think the pricing and details of the quotation looks great. Thanks for your info.