View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 77 of 123 FirstFirst ... 47525762677273747576777879808182879297102107 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by chang
    Kudos to all Quartz owners... yeah... we have water sports and can reach town faster... they can have a lake... and the "great" smell... and Caspian owners... we are gg to move in by June... when's ur place gg to TOP...

Yeah we are moving in soon. Who knows what will happen in 3 years time. Market might becomes worse.... At least we have 3 years earlier to enjoy our facilities, our NTUC and our COFFEESHOPS.... HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY
    Yeah we are moving in soon. Who knows what will happen in 3 years time. Market might becomes worse.... At least we have 3 years earlier to enjoy our facilities, our NTUC and our COFFEESHOPS.... HAHA
    i eat at restorant, not coffeeshop.

Quote Originally Posted by chang
    Good view of a lake... at the same time good smell.. Cocoa issit?
    Oh... Lake view? Come on.. That is marketing talk. There is a piece of empty lake zone for residential in between of the mrt and caspian. So, lake view is just temporary.

So, don't listen to those words from the mouth that need your money to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapister
    Rapister,

Please dont talk big in this forum as you can even say that you use sharkfin to rinse mouth.

Everyone of us in TQ is happy and anxious to be moving in to our new dream home, regardless of lake or not. As long as one is happy and contented with what they have, a small pool, coffeeshop, NTUC is still better than lake, Resturant or highend Supermarket.

Every meal in restaurant? Don't lie rapist!

If that so, you should forget about Caspian and consider those condo in high end market.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Every meal in restaurant? Don't lie rapist!

If that so, you should forget about Caspian and consider those condo in high end market.
    Hmmm...I am already trying to imagine how would a "person" really look like when he/she eats restaurant everyday. High Cholesterol, High Blood pressure, elevated ALT......poor thing.

even got money to buy high end condo, may not have much time to enjoy.

i go to organic restorant or eat wisely

dont tell me you all eat chicken rice is more healther than me

caspian is quite high end, it will be next to hotel

Quote Originally Posted by ivanchan16
    Thanks

My unit is on the 4th level, close to the tennis court. Deal at $597K. This is the last 500k+ unit liao, the rest all 600k+. The price for my unit was around 700k last sunday. The discount was around 100K!
    Hi Ivan,

My unit also facing tennis court. Hope our unit will not be too near to the sky-bridge. What is your floor area?

face tennis court once you open window will hear the pok pok sound of the tennis ball

especially 4th floor haha

Rapister made an important point here ---> Tennis court

In fact, in most development this type of unit is also one of the lowest in price. That's why you get a 100k discount.

Just want to share with you my own experience. I play tennis often & rotate regular tennis session among my tennis buddies condo. In one instance while playing tennis at a friend condo, the security guard came over & asked us to lower our voice because of residence complain that we make a lot of noise playing tennis.

In another occasion at another friend's condo, we continued playing after the boooking session as there is no one has booked the next session. The guard came & said someone complained that we are playing without booking. We know it comes from one of the unit facing the tennis court.

Hmm... I'm still trying to figure out how to keep quiet playing tennis. Cannot talk? No laughing? No hi-five celebration when you hit an ace? How to enjoy tennis like that.

I understand that these unit owner want to enjoy some peace after a busy day and their children also need to do their home work at night.
    It's a battle between those units owner & the tennis lovers. Still can't find a solution today.

Caspian highend!!! The developer give "SWING DOOR CABINET!" I almost when i saw that provided by FCH project.

Quote Originally Posted by tortu
    Rapister,

Please dont talk big in this forum as you can even say that you use sharkfin to rinse mouth.

Everyone of us in TQ is happy and anxious to be moving in to our new dream home, regardless of lake or not. As long as one is happy and contented with what they have, a small pool, coffeeshop, NTUC is still better than lake, Resturant or highend Supermarket.
    Dude, I agree with you.. sometimes I dunno why people like to talk about other projects in a forum for The Quartz... weird... dun they have their own forum... Isn't this a forum for us to discuss our home at The Quartz. Anyway, that person has very bad spelling. If he eats at a restaurant, he shld stay in a FH property or landed property and not crap here. Hooray to The Quartz!!!

im going to flip who say i stay

I suppose that hotel will be named Hotel Cocca, fresh smell from Jurong factories... And the food they sell will be "seafood" from the lake. Oops, he eats at restaurants rite.

And dun think u guys shld be too worried bout the tennis courts cos not every one plays tennis all the time and in most condos the tennis craze may "die down" after a while so there shld be peace and quietness. And to the Caspian owner, i think at least we dun kena MRT noises... haha... our mrt is underground guys... Can u imagine staying next to the track or mrt station. Noise levels will be terrible... haha...

And chinese garden, i never knew it was so popular. we have punggol park, punggol waterfront in the future.

Hey guys, FLIPPER the Dolphin is in town... hmm... i mean in the lake!!!

Caspian highend!!! The developer give "SWING DOOR CABINET!" I almost when i saw that provided by FCH project.
    haha... dude, i think we shld say "FLIP" door. haha... Kudos to Quartz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    Rapister made an important point here ---> Tennis court

In fact, in most development this type of unit is also one of the lowest in price. That's why you get a 100k discount.
    In fact all remaining units are having 100k discount from December 08 price.

In fact all remaining units are having 100k discount from December 08 price.
    Happy to know this. Good for the buyers.

Today, the showflat is so crowded. People just park their cars alone roadside... Police came to sound buzzer.

I talked to a young police who is recording car plate no. He told me he is only do the recording for reporting.

I told them this show good sign and it mean these people believe Singapore govt can lead us thru the crisis. So govt should not "sam ban" them...

I think let's just ignore this RAPIST (as he earns his TITLE) and focus on our TOP. Cannot wait to see all our lovely neighbours in The Quartz. I think by far, this is probably the most discussed Condo in Singapore by own residents!

Horray! Quartzean!

By the way, I just came back from a night jog and pass by The Quartz. And you can see pockets of light coming from different units in our Condo whereby the workers are working through the nights and trying their best to get our dream home TOP soon.

This is heart warming!

You go Jalan Wong Ah Fook in JB to eat isit? Restorant in Malay

haha, tats good one..

Quote Originally Posted by kennt
    You go Jalan Wong Ah Fook in JB to eat isit? Restorant in Malay
    Quartizens... he eats organic food, dun think they serve that in JB. Try the jungles in Malaysia for trees, grass... haha...
    Last edited by chang; 22-02-09 at 10:32.

Quote Originally Posted by ivanchan16
    I just booked a unit on Wednesday for a 3 bedder 1066 sqf at $560psf. According to the agent, the TOP will be from Apr-Jun. I think it's a good buy and am looking forward to it
    Hi man,

Congrats and welcome to 'The Family'

yeah man, welcome

If you have not brought a unit, please act fast.

I heard that more and more external agents bring their client to showflat. There are some agent "standby" there after served their original client.

I am pretty for those agents. Today weather is so HOT!

Haha what so great of staying next to hotel. CityLight quite high end but just beside is a HOTEL 81. Soon you may see women standing outside your home.

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY
    Haha what so great of staying next to hotel. CityLight quite high end but just beside is a HOTEL 81. Soon you may see women standing outside your home.
    Citylights is not even a mid tier condo. It is only for mass market. The quality of this project is so poor. Shame on Captialand.

If not because the rental yield is good. Else i will sue them until they rebuild my unit.

haha quartizen?? wrong spelling lah

quartz must be quartzi

we are PRINCE CASPIAN!!!

we rule!