View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ... 46515661667172737475767778798081869196101106 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Default DPS

Quote Originally Posted by The Truthful One
    What are you on then?
    Hi,

I am on DPS as I bought it during the Q1 2007 launch, but already secured the loan before I signed the OTP.

[quote=isaaclim][quote=Jazzer]
    Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Why need a FH? It is for loser that lack of security in life.
    Property is an asset that come with maintenance costs and this cost scale exponentially against age. FH or LH this costs are the same.

I am only stating the costs to maintenance an aged property is the same for LH and FH.

You are referring to the value of the property. If you are comparing two projects, one LH and one FH with some design, same layout, same location. Of course FH has more value then LH. But that is not a possible scenario in life.

Value of property defend on a lots of factors. The most important factor is Location. Maybe the age is one of the last few factor that are being considered in the bank valuation.

So why put the least important factor as 1st priority when buying a property?
    The Banks are the one placing lease as a priority.... and you do need them when it comes to a loan....

But in real whole, will you purchase a FH, which is already 70years old or will you purchase a 99 leasehold which is newly build?

[QUOTE=Jazzer][quote=isaaclim]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer

The Banks are the one placing lease as a priority.... and you do need them when it comes to a loan....
    ah... Which bank do that? In fact, the question is which valuer do that?

Go try to get a loan for geylang property. See how much LTV they give u.

[QUOTE=isaaclim][QUOTE=Jazzer]

ah... Which bank do that? In fact, the question is which valuer do that?

Go try to get a loan for geylang property. See how much LTV they give u.
    The fact is all Banks do that. And valuers do it. Even CPF board will take issue with remaining lease period for HDB resales purchase application.

Location as you mentioned is indeed another parameter considered in granting loan. As to importance of which will take precedence over another parameter, very much depends and should be looked together in its entire context.

Anyway, congrats on getting a unit at The Quartz. A quick stroll will end up at MRT in less than 5 mins. NTUC and foodcourts close by offers tremendous convenience.

[QUOTE=Kenshinto80][QUOTE=isaaclim]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer

The fact is all Banks do that. And valuers do it. Even CPF board will take issue with remaining lease period for HDB resales purchase application.

Location as you mentioned is indeed another parameter considered in granting loan. As to importance of which will take precedence over another parameter, very much depends and should be looked together in its entire context.

Anyway, congrats on getting a unit at The Quartz. A quick stroll will end up at MRT in less than 5 mins. NTUC and foodcourts close by offers tremendous convenience.
    Of course the remaining duration of lease do play a part. But is it not the first priority.

And our discussion is it really that important to buy a FH vs LH for own stay. To be fair, we are comparing 99 yrs LH with FH.

Cool

[quote=isaaclim][quote=Kenshinto80]

Of course the remaining duration of lease do play a part. But is it not the first priority.

And our discussion is it really that important to buy a FH vs LH for own stay. To be fair, we are comparing 99 yrs LH with FH.
    FH or LH? Good question. Both have their own + or - points. At the end of the day, it still boil down to one most important question. How much you like the project.

I like it, that why I am a proud owner of the Quartz. Congrat to all buyer of the Quartz. Hope to see all of you soon.

Default FH or LH

Just a question, do you see any lease hold property in singapore finished the 99 year lease?

Default Higher psf

560psf. I was told that TOP is likely to be in June.
    Anyone else can share some of their ID packages?

Maybe we can team up to push for better packages. This is the right time for buyer to bargain.
    Actually, 560 psf is the min. price. The unit I am looking at is priced at 650 psf. About 1421 sq ft. Expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Actually, 560 psf is the min. price. The unit I am looking at is priced at 650 psf. About 1421 sq ft. Expensive.
    That is the best stack for the project. It is directly face adult pool. Developer will definitely want to sell those unit at high price.

In fact 560psf is not the lowest. There are some units facing north west selling lower then that price. Maybe it was taken by the time you reach there.

my fren just bought a 3bedder at 600k..facing north.. congrats congrats..

Default Reno

Hi

Just gotten a unit so planing for reno. Seen from the showflat, there is a solid top along runing along the window. Anyone knows what is that call?

Wanted to source for that.

Cheers

Anyone noes if stack 32 how much? Any discount price too?

Just curious whether anybody knows how many units left to date? Just pass by TQ & seems crowded with lots of potential buyer.
    Progress is fast. Gauging from the progress, likely to TOP in Apr.

Quote Originally Posted by evilllll
    Hi

Just gotten a unit so planing for reno. Seen from the showflat, there is a solid top along runing along the window. Anyone knows what is that call?

Wanted to source for that.

Cheers
    Stone... it is very common way to beautify a bedroom.

Stone... it is very common way to beautify a bedroom.
    Corian Top?

Quote Originally Posted by flanderman
    Corian Top?
    Is it being called Corian technically? Corian is a product name.

Is it being called Corian technically? Corian is a product name.
    Yeah.. I thk is Corian is the brand.... one of the leading i thk.. so the price also a little atas...

I just booked a unit on Wednesday for a 3 bedder 1066 sqf at $560psf. According to the agent, the TOP will be from Apr-Jun. I think it's a good buy and am looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by ivanchan16
    I just booked a unit on Wednesday for a 3 bedder 1066 sqf at $560psf. According to the agent, the TOP will be from Apr-Jun. I think it's a good buy and am looking forward to it

Hi Ivan, congrats..... which floor did you buy? is it pool facing?

Congratz...

Cool

Welcome to the Quartz community.

Good choice.

sure or not
    no shopping no nothing

only have ntuc

i bought caspian. a lot of facility, and they going to develop the area
    if free can go chinese garden

600k for 3 bedder at quart where got possible

Quote Originally Posted by Rapister
    sure or not
    no shopping no nothing

only have ntuc

Don't be fool by the master plan. Govt just lost 100B, almost equal to 40% of last year GDP.

At most they are only going to revamp the lake in near future. Having hotels in jurong east is not going to happen in 10 yrs time.

If you want to talk about development in future, you only have a lake.. We going to have a water activities in Punggol leh. And we can reach Orchard/City faster then u.

just went to have a look, very good layout. imagine a 1057sqft with 3 room. not much wastage of space.

stack 20 going for about $580 psf.

very attractive. but i am looking for FH.

was worried about the holding price of a 99yr property. me still thinking... and weighing the options.... sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Rapister
    sure or not
    no shopping no nothing

only have ntuc

Good view of a lake... at the same time good smell.. Cocoa issit?

Don't be fool by the master plan. Govt just lost 100B, almost equal to 40% of last year GDP.

At most they are only going to revamp the lake in near future. Having hotels in jurong east is not going to happen in 10 yrs time.

If you want to talk about development in future, you only have a lake.. We going to have a water activities in Punggol leh. And we can reach Orchard/City faster then u.
    Kudos to all Quartz owners... yeah... we have water sports and can reach town faster... they can have a lake... and the "great" smell... and Caspian owners... we are gg to move in by June... when's ur place gg to TOP...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Quartzbie
    Hi Ivan, congrats..... which floor did you buy? is it pool facing?
    Thanks

My unit is on the 4th level, close to the tennis court. Deal at $597K. This is the last 500k+ unit liao, the rest all 600k+. The price for my unit was around 700k last sunday. The discount was around 100K!

Haha that was a good one. Yeah we will have water activities soon just like east coast and there only a small lake full of mosquitoes......

Quote Originally Posted by chang
    Kudos to all Quartz owners... yeah... we have water sports and can reach town faster... they can have a lake... and the "great" smell... and Caspian owners... we are gg to move in by June... when's ur place gg to TOP...
    Yeah we going to shift in soon. Wherelse who knows 3 years down the road, maybe the market becoming worse then. At least we still have this 3 years to enjoy our facilities, OUR NTUC and OUR COFFESHOPS..... HAHA