View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 74 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4449545964697071727374757677787984899499104 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

I got the same information as well, price will be adjusted no firm date given ...

Default Which law firm

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    Just go over to my old home to open the letter box. Yes, I also received the TOP notification from the law firm. So TOP will likely be in Apr. So if collection of key take 1-2 months, we should be able to start our renovation work in May/Jun 09.
    Hi, do youmind sharing yr law firm name? we might share the law firm leh.
    I havent receive any letter yet, email the law firm handling the matter but no news yet.

Default Law Firm contact

Quote Originally Posted by chia252
    Hi, do youmind sharing yr law firm name? we might share the law firm leh.
    I havent receive any letter yet, email the law firm handling the matter but no news yet.
    My law firm is PKWA Law Practice LLC. The letter was sent to PKWA by the developers' solicitors KHATTARWONG on the 9th Feb 09.

It is good that they react fast. Otherwise, all the limited remaining buyer pool will get suck dry by smart developer.

I was told that the developer will give full force on this project to move the TOP date forward.

Let's see how aggressive they are on their new price!

guess this is the last throw of the dice to sell as much as balance units as TOP is approaching soon

i believe it will be very attractive

Quote Originally Posted by micquek
    guess this is the last throw of the dice to sell as much as balance units as TOP is approaching soon

i believe it will be very attractive
    Moving TOP date earlier can only for the following reason:
    1. Cash Flow tight. So need to collect full payment to fund other projects.
    2. Expected market is not going to be brighter in near future. Banks is going to raise the level of entry more. Worry on all the default from DPS. Default looks very bad on their report. See how the other developer in West to prevent default.
    3. Hook all those "wait and see" buyers because they being eaten by shark! FCL started the price war. Followed by CDL. Who is next? FEO!!!

Default Same

My law firm is PKWA Law Practice LLC. The letter was sent to PKWA by the developers' solicitors KHATTARWONG on the 9th Feb 09.

My law firm is the same as yours and I havent got any reply from them. Will go down their office at TY to ask around.

Just came back from the showflat, there are many ppl looking ard and some had biught a unit at Quartz, too bad i do not know abt the pricing.

The workers there informed that Apr 09 collect keys

My law firm is the same as yours and I havent got any reply from them. Will go down their office at TY to ask around.

Just came back from the showflat, there are many ppl looking ard and some had biught a unit at Quartz, too bad i do not know abt the pricing.

The workers there informed that Apr 09 collect keys
    ppl are worried that the economy may rebound suddenly... so better dont miss the boat since got discount...

i also heard from my agent, next week they hav new adjustment for the pre-TOP price.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    ppl are worried that the economy may rebound suddenly... so better dont miss the boat since got discount...

i also heard from my agent, next week they hav new adjustment for the pre-TOP price.
    Mine also PKWA but haven got letter yet... Yup prices are going to revise but will not be too much cos Caspian which launched recently is slightly just lower...

Well, pool units are going to be more expensive without a doubt. And even with more rebates its not gg to be that good for some people cos banks will not go beyond 70% for loans (extreme cases I heard were 50%) nowadays with the credit crunch. So even with the lower price by 50-60k, it may not allow some pple to buy as they can't get the loan.

People on deferrred payment ought to be worried if they still haven gotten loan... they cld have lots of problems now taking one.

Timing is always gg to be an issue. There were many pple who bought in late 2007 and 2008 when discount was 8%.

Quote Originally Posted by chang
    Mine also PKWA but haven got letter yet... Yup prices are going to revise but will not be too much cos Caspian which launched recently is slightly just lower...

Well, pool units are going to be more expensive without a doubt. And even with more rebates its not gg to be that good for some people cos banks will not go beyond 70% for loans (extreme cases I heard were 50%) nowadays with the credit crunch. So even with the lower price by 50-60k, it may not allow some pple to buy as they can't get the loan.

People on deferrred payment ought to be worried if they still haven gotten loan... they cld have lots of problems now taking one.

Timing is always gg to be an issue. There were many pple who bought in late 2007 and 2008 when discount was 8%.
    heard DBS is still giving 90% LTV... but with 4.25%++ interest rate... can get at 2.5% rate with 60% or lower LTV... Yup, most bank stick to 70% now...

discount from 8% to 12%... maybe next round 15% plus reno voucher... pool view around 850k... so still need to down pay 250k cash first before getting the rebate...

those with tons of cash is the winner now.

Quote Originally Posted by chang

The max loan bank can offer all depend on individual credit. I just recently refinanced for 80%.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    The max loan bank can offer all depend on individual credit. I just recently refinanced for 80%.
    which bank?

which bank?
    SCB and UOB. But prefer SIBOR over SOR. But i heard HSBC start to revise all customer credit limit. Some customer being forced to reduce limit or even worst - stop their credit card.

Smile which bank?

Hi, which bank? can share the packages with us, thanks

My current Bank is DBS

Default Lighting & Electrical Point

Hi All,

Some mention how many lighting Points are given for a unit. In fact, we are given the copy long time ago. Check out for the :

" The Quartz
    Schedule of progress payment under deferred payment"

It was given before signing the OTP. Evrybody should have a copy of it.

Hi, which bank? can share the packages with us, thanks

My current Bank is DBS
    In fact i have two existing loan with them. one is at SIBOR + 0.75%. The recent one is fixed for two years (depend on yrs negotiation skill) then SIBOR + 1.25.

Default Concerning TOP Date

Dear fellow neighbours,

I have just called up various ppl and found the following:

From the Developer: TOP period is Apr-Jun.
    From my law firm: Some units have been informed of the TOP date via letter. This letter serves to inform you that you ought to prepare the last payment from April onwards as TOP is nearing. Some of us may not receive this "Pre-TOP" Letter because we took bank loans and are not on progressive payment. Once developer confirms TOP, they will contact the law firm to prepare for the final payment. Upon receipt of the payment, developer will issue key collection receipt to law firm and in return law firm gives us the receipt for us to make an appt to the developer for the collection of keys.
    From my agent: TOP period is Apr-Jun.

Hence, from the various sources, no one confirms that TOP is in April. Feel that they're just playing safe... very safe

Agents called up today saying units will go for 600psf this weekend. Think will see Caspian like madness soon

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Agents called up today saying units will go for 600psf this weekend. Think will see Caspian like madness soon
    I was told it is 600psf onward...

No renovation voucher no MADNESS lah!

Default Regarding TOP and Key collection

Quote Originally Posted by The Truthful One
    Dear fellow neighbours,

I have just called up various ppl and found the following:

From the Developer: TOP period is Apr-Jun.
    From my law firm: Some units have been informed of the TOP date via letter. This letter serves to inform you that you ought to prepare the last payment from April onwards as TOP is nearing. Some of us may not receive this "Pre-TOP" Letter because we took bank loans and are not on progressive payment. Once developer confirms TOP, they will contact the law firm to prepare for the final payment. Upon receipt of the payment, developer will issue key collection receipt to law firm and in return law firm gives us the receipt for us to make an appt to the developer for the collection of keys.
    From my agent: TOP period is Apr-Jun.

Hence, from the various sources, no one confirms that TOP is in April. Feel that they're just playing safe... very safe
    I think it depends on whether have you secured the loan previously if you are on DPS?

I received letter from my law firm last week stating TOP on Apr 09.
    Further to that, I received a phone call today (from the law firm) saying that key collection will be on Apr 09.

Thus I think if you had secured loan (if you were on DPS) or Progressive payment, key collection will be in Apr. Else if you had not done so, it may drag to a later date.

Smile Thanks

I think it depends on whether have you secured the loan previously if you are on DPS?

I received letter from my law firm last week stating TOP on Apr 09.
    Further to that, I received a phone call today (from the law firm) saying that key collection will be on Apr 09.

Thus I think if you had secured loan (if you were on DPS) or Progressive payment, key collection will be in Apr. Else if you had not done so, it may drag to a later date.
    I had called law firm to double check, looks like we had to pay six months maintenance fees and some surveyor fees ( do not know hw much ) before collection of keys. anyone know hw much is the surveyor fees???

I had called law firm to double check, looks like we had to pay six months maintenance fees and some surveyor fees ( do not know hw much ) before collection of keys. anyone know hw much is the surveyor fees???
    Nothing to worry about. Less than $200 for projects like yours.

Confirmed around avr price for non pool view around 550psf and 600psf for pool view. Time to buy?

anyone know what is the left over unit like? 3 bedder or 4 bedder?

If you want to collect you key fast, you need to prepare that balance in cashier order and show the developer that you have your loan approved. Then you will get express treatment.

If you want to collect you key fast, you need to prepare that balance in cashier order and show the developer that you have your loan approved. Then you will get express treatment.
    Thanks i have got everything prepared. Just waiting for the collection of keys

The Quartz is going at $5XXpsf now

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    The Quartz is going at $5XXpsf now
    $550 psf... many unit from different blocks, high floor above 7... cheapest unit is $590k... firesale, buy buy buy!

Smile

$550 psf... many unit from different blocks, high floor above 7... cheapest unit is $590k... firesale, buy buy buy!
    wow, great sale, u bought one and became one of our neighbours?

wow, great sale, u bought one and became one of our neighbours?
    nop. i'm waiting for east cost area... anyway, Quartz is a nice project, i like it also. just that its not FH.