View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 65 of 123 FirstFirst ... 354045505560616263646566676869707580859095 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by blk 57
    i m at level 6....brought last year...so TOP is still around Jun rite ??? cant wait to shift in...
    TOP is still end Mar. But by the time we get the key....should be able to move in by jun....hopefully....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by quartz
    TOP is still end Mar. But by the time we get the key....should be able to move in by jun....hopefully....
    hi,

Know any other which bought the same blk as us?

Quote Originally Posted by LA
    TQ63: think those who keep track to this forum know u already as Mrs Ice Kopi. haha.. Perhaps we can meet up upon TOP for reno discussion.

Quartz: simple is nice n easy to maintain. Me n my husb is making it as simple as possible

Kennt: Which brand u getting for ur LCD? Will Samsung LCD be out of stock during the last day of sale? Scare we end up n wait in vain to grab the last best offer.

3 more months to go b4 TOP. It has been a long long wait. But its worth the waiting time as the condo looks nice. More Time to gather reno info n prices of LCD TV to drop. haha..
    I'm eyeing the Sony Bravia 200 MHZ LCD....now very ex. Hopefully next year will be cheaper. Always a Sony fan

Be prepared for 'out of stock' option and crowd for Comex. No pain no gain mah...

Hi All! Anyone in Blk 53 here?

Default High-end projects take a knock, suburban condos edge higher

Not too bad given current economy situation....

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=6743

Quote Originally Posted by Icekopi
    Read the 'Wan Bao" about this accident u mentioned. Apparently, a chinese national(supervisor) about 40+ fell from 19 storey to his death and all work stopped while the authorities investigate.

It occurred at about 9.10am on 9/12/2008 according to the papers. Not much other details were given though.
    Bad omen. Anyone knows he fell out of which flat/block ?
    Should be one to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by LA
    wow! great minds think alike. my husb wants grey to go along with the b&w theme.
    i've got nice furniture to recommend to u. just keep in contact till TOP. been gathering info for the past one year. really can't wait to shift in.
    Ok. keep me informed of your lobang.

Quote Originally Posted by jurgen
    Should be one to avoid.
    u mean ppl die is bad omen? accident do happen! In fact I pity this guy as he is putting his effort into building our home and this unfortunate incident happen. You are simply talking down TQ b'cos of this.

Quote Originally Posted by jurgen
    Should be one to avoid.
    You are the one who should avoid this forum/thread. It is quite obvious that you are not a geniune owner here and also not a potential one.

There are bound to accidents anywhere whether its constructions, factories or even crossing the roads.

If you are so free, go check which places/roads ever had accidents before and you should come up with a checklist so to avoid!

Just full of crap!

Cool

You are the one who should avoid this forum/thread. It is quite obvious that you are not a geniune owner here and also not a potential one.

There are bound to accidents anywhere whether its constructions, factories or even crossing the roads.

If you are so free, go check which places/roads ever had accidents before and you should come up with a checklist so to avoid!

Just full of crap!
    Agree with you Icekopi. Ppl like him does not belong here at all.

Anyone know when is the developer going to close the showflat?

Default ID firms

Anyone has good id firm to recommend?

Basically, how much do you expect to spend on ID?

Default Show room

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Anyone know when is the developer going to close the showflat?
    I don't think they will close the show flat unless all units sold. Past by just now. Work resume after they stopped for the investigation (due to the accident last week). Look like they are now building the tennis court. 3 months more to completion. Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    I don't think they will close the show flat unless all units sold. Past by just now. Work resume after they stopped for the investigation (due to the accident last week). Look like they are now building the tennis court. 3 months more to completion. Cheers...
    Hi, another old friend here in the forum. You have not been posting for a while....

Good to u back, btw which blk/stack u in?

Default Showroom closing

I just bought a unit there and i heard from agent that the showroom will be close this dec 25th. I dont know how true it is.

Default Hi there

Hi, another old friend here in the forum. You have not been posting for a while....

Good to u back, btw which blk/stack u in?
    Was busy due to work commitment especially towards the year end. I will be staying at blk 61 stack 24. It had been a long wait and now we are about 3 months to completion. Think will take another fews month after Mar to TOP. Don't know whether after Mar completion can go in to take a look or not?

Default Show room

Quote Originally Posted by axela_3
    I just bought a unit there and i heard from agent that the showroom will be close this dec 25th. I dont know how true it is.
    Welcome to Quartz. Maybe they shut down for christmas or somebody bought the 2 show room units. Don't think they relocate (just like last year almost at this period, they migrate their show room from the place when the sky bridge was to the present location) as the show room is already at the actual site.

Cool

Hi Axela, welcome to Quartz. Wise choice in joining Quartz as your new home. Btw, which blk did you happen to purchase?

Default From Developer

Do you all think it is worth it to buy from developer now? They told me that this offer will cease tomorrow. 16% cash back + 2 years of maintenance fee + 3% stamp duty. OR should I hold on and wait till next year Feb before they start selling again? The agent actually told me that she will give me 0.5% privately if I buy the unit. Can see that they are desperate but is it worth it now? PSF before discount is about $800. After discount is around $650. Please share your views....

Welcome to Quartz. Maybe they shut down for christmas or somebody bought the 2 show room units. Don't think they relocate (just like last year almost at this period, they migrate their show room from the place when the sky bridge was to the present location) as the show room is already at the actual site.
    Thanks. My agent was telling me that they will shut down the showroom and will only wait until further notice. Maybe they will relocate the showroom or maybe just like other condos when is built, they will allocate one of the unit to be the showroom.

Quote Originally Posted by quartz
    Hi Axela, welcome to Quartz. Wise choice in joining Quartz as your new home. Btw, which blk did you happen to purchase?
    Hi Quartz

Thanks for the warm welcome, me bought blk 53.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Do you all think it is worth it to buy from developer now? They told me that this offer will cease tomorrow. 16% cash back + 2 years of maintenance fee + 3% stamp duty. OR should I hold on and wait till next year Feb before they start selling again? The agent actually told me that she will give me 0.5% privately if I buy the unit. Can see that they are desperate but is it worth it now? PSF before discount is about $800. After discount is around $650. Please share your views....
    Hi
    I think you got all the informations wrong. I just bought my unit there and the developer is very stubborn on lowering the price any further. I dont think they will offer different package to different buyer. Maybe you would want to check again.

Default This is just my personal view only

So far, thru' the last couple of months, Quartz had undergone a few promotion programs. From Cash rebate 8%, 12% and now 16%. But if you take a close look, the net PSF is always in the range of around $650 to $680++. Looking at this scenario, the price is somehow "bottomed." If you look at the recent report below, pricing for mass market condo is still pretty stable. But bottom-line is that don't think net price will fall below $600PSF and also your choice unit may not be available after they re-open it in Feb 09. *******************************
    Published December 11, 2008

High-end projects take a knock, suburban condos edge higher

High-end prices fall 12-28%, while mass market projects climb 1-7%: study

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

Nope. Confirmed. I just went down again earlier on like 3 hours back. That is the package for me now (maybe not for everyone). Maybe times are really bad now. Hahaha. I know they used to be quite stubborn but seems like that is the package now. Up to you to believe. Maybe they raise the price and increase the discount? Shall wait and see then. But 25th Dec showflat close or 15 Dec close? If 25 Dec, then can wait a while more.

Hi
    I think you got all the informations wrong. I just bought my unit there and the developer is very stubborn on lowering the price any further. I dont think they will offer different package to different buyer. Maybe you would want to check again.

True. The PSF is quite similar. Maybe they really raise the price and discount to make it look more tempting.

Actually I no choice unit lah. The facing of the quartz is quite standard one. If not pool view, then face HDB liao. Those facing empty land will face HDB in the near future also. Still considering hard now. Financing is ok one. Somemore got 16% cash as buffer. Can last 2 years even if I lose my job.

So far, thru' the last couple of months, Quartz had undergone a few promotion programs. From Cash rebate 8%, 12% and now 16%. But if you take a close look, the net PSF is always in the range of around $650 to $680++. Looking at this scenario, the price is somehow "bottomed." If you look at the recent report below, pricing for mass market condo is still pretty stable. But bottom-line is that don't think net price will fall below $600PSF and also your choice unit may not be available after they re-open it in Feb 09. *******************************

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

hi !

anyone know what is the floor to floor height of our development ?

Cool

Hi Quartz

Great . Mine is at blk 57.

Can't wait to move in to Quartz. Think that apply to everyone who have bought Quartz.

Cool

Hi Quartz

Great . Mine is at blk 57.

Can't wait to move in to Quartz. Think that apply to everyone who have bought Quartz.

Oh... they increase the cash back from 12% to 16%? Plus 2 years maintenance. They're really desperate.

Let's see. Next things will be free furniture + home appliances.

By KALPANA RASHIWALA
    The starting price for this project was averaged at around 550psf. But of course, those are unit that not facing the pool. So the question is how much people are willing to pay extra for a pool facing unit? That should determine the bottom price of this project in near future.

By the way, banks are starting to tighten housing loan. Next year, we will see new DPS units flooding the market.
    By then, it will be a great time to increase your inventory. Ultimately, Singapore is a small island. Property next to MRT is still have great potential.