View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 64 of 123 FirstFirst ... 343944495459606162636465666768697479848994 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Kennt,

Great pics! Good to see construction going smoothly.

Cheers

Is it true that all the smaller 3 bedroom units are sold out and only the 3+1 units are left?

Quote Originally Posted by Icekopi
    Kennt,

Great pics! Good to see construction going smoothly.

Cheers
    Thanks! Long time never see you & your wife post leh. Busy isit? Anyway the completion is still March 09. They are now doing the club house and the sky gym. Just glad the construction is smooth sailing

Default Ceiling height

hi !

Anyone know what is the ceiling height for the our unit ? for some development, the 1st and last floor ceiling height are higher....isit the same for Quartz ?

Quote Originally Posted by 990113d03
    Is it true that all the smaller 3 bedroom units are sold out and only the 3+1 units are left?
    Any ideas what is the price for 3+1 now?

Quote Originally Posted by kennt
    Thanks! Long time never see you & your wife post leh. Busy isit? Anyway the completion is still March 09. They are now doing the club house and the sky gym. Just glad the construction is smooth sailing
    Yup, kind of busy. Anyway, there was a period of ppl fighting over crazy things like bad smell/ comparing our TQ with other condos and so on.
    Did not want to get involve with arguements like the above and like u, LA, Alan and some genuine TQ owners we rather keep quiet while we await TOP!

Looking forward as usual and a very very Merry Christmas and Properous Happy New Year to all our friends here!

Yup, kind of busy. Anyway, there was a period of ppl fighting over crazy things like bad smell/ comparing our TQ with other condos and so on.
    Did not want to get involve with arguements like the above and like u, LA, Alan and some genuine TQ owners we rather keep quiet while we await TOP!

Looking forward as usual and a very very Merry Christmas and Properous Happy New Year to all our friends here!
    Yup, I second that. Now this forum is more secure (need to login) which hopefully the nonsense will stop.

Wishing all residents a Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year. Not to forget ST Index 'huat' ah !

Quote Originally Posted by quartz
    Any ideas what is the price for 3+1 now?
    Caveat lodged in Oct for 3+1 as follows. Should not defer too much. You should go onsite to get the latest pricing.

1) $1,000,800 1,302sqf 768psf Oct-08
    2) $1,195,200 1,421sqf 841psf Oct-08

Hi Icekopi, you are right,no point to discuss with those who are not genuine TQ owners.

BTW, I will be shifting in to TQ to stay when it TOP, still looking around for good ID company. Hope to get a good price.

Merry Christmas!!!! CHEERS

Unhappy Accident at The Quartz

Hear that there is an accident at The Quartz...any idea what happen and at which block? Will the TOP be delayed?

Quote Originally Posted by Quartzbie
    Hear that there is an accident at The Quartz...any idea what happen and at which block? Will the TOP be delayed?
    Read the 'Wan Bao" about this accident u mentioned. Apparently, a chinese national(supervisor) about 40+ fell from 19 storey to his death and all work stopped while the authorities investigate.

It occurred at about 9.10am on 9/12/2008 according to the papers. Not much other details were given though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Tam
    Hi Icekopi, you are right,no point to discuss with those who are not genuine TQ owners.

BTW, I will be shifting in to TQ to stay when it TOP, still looking around for good ID company. Hope to get a good price.

Merry Christmas!!!! CHEERS
    Hi Alan,

We really have to look for a good ID company soon man, TOP coming loh!

I will be looking to keep it simple, maybe we can get the rest and share some ideas.

Till than folks!

Hi Icekopi,
    U'r right. More interested in the progress for TQ & how to make reno for my house then involve in those non-constructive arguements.
    Thank Kennt. Thanks for the wonderful pics. Its a v gd x'mas present for TQ owners.
    Wondering wld u guys b buying anything from the upcoming comex in Mar09? My husband n i plan to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by LA
    Hi Icekopi,
    U'r right. More interested in the progress for TQ & how to make reno for my house then involve in those non-constructive arguements.
    Thank Kennt. Thanks for the wonderful pics. Its a v gd x'mas present for TQ owners.
    Wondering wld u guys b buying anything from the upcoming comex in Mar09? My husband n i plan to do so.
    Hi,

We will be going for the Comex 09 to catch some bargain. Are you also in block 63? in which stack? Have you got the design from the ID already?

Cool

Hi Alan,

We really have to look for a good ID company soon man, TOP coming loh!

I will be looking to keep it simple, maybe we can get the rest and share some ideas.

Till than folks!
    Hi All,

I'm also a future owners of Quartz. Will like to get some ideas from you guys. Did anyone got a qoute for ID yet? Could you share with me the price range and also any good one to recommend?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TQ63
    Hi,

We will be going for the Comex 09 to catch some bargain. Are you also in block 63? in which stack? Have you got the design from the ID already?
    Hi TQ63,
    I'm in blk 63 stack 26. I have posted earlier on that got a rough quotation n design from my designer. 3D is also roughly done up. Love my walk-in wardrobe. But the rest got to wait till my designer view the actual house b4 he can do the rest of the design.My theme is set to b Black&White.
    I've gotten my sofa n bed set within our budget during an opening sale from univonna. Have already aimed those sets long time ago n so happen to b an opening sale n came with a coffee table @ $9.90.
    My husb n me also going to comex n grab TVs..etc..
    Maybe Alan, Kennt, Ice Kopi, urself n the rest can share ideas how to do up the house.

Hi All,

I'm also a future owners of Quartz. Will like to get some ideas from you guys. Did anyone got a qoute for ID yet? Could you share with me the price range and also any good one to recommend?

Cheers
    Hi Quartz,
    Most important for a design is the owner finds it comfortable to stay. Some v designer show room looks good but not pratical to stay in. However, I personally find that a good reno needs to have a theme. eg, b&w, balinese, zen, comtempo..etc..etc.. Rojak design might look a bit messy. But as I mention in my earlier post, me n my husb will b looking into b&w theme as it makes it easier for us to add in colours in future shld we get tired of the style. but still bottom down to individual preference.
    So, have u come up with a theme for ur dream house?
    Anybody like b&w theme also?

yesh....going to Comex for LCD TV. My experience is go on the last day, last 2 hours. They slash price like crazy.

Good to hear again from you guys again. I thought you ppl did a sub-sale as it has been quite for some months. Keep up the discussions

Cool

Hi Quartz,
    Most important for a design is the owner finds it comfortable to stay. Some v designer show room looks good but not pratical to stay in. However, I personally find that a good reno needs to have a theme. eg, b&w, balinese, zen, comtempo..etc..etc.. Rojak design might look a bit messy. But as I mention in my earlier post, me n my husb will b looking into b&w theme as it makes it easier for us to add in colours in future shld we get tired of the style. but still bottom down to individual preference.
    Hi LA,

Would like it as simple as possible. B&W is also nice.

Still looking around and also trying to market off my HDB unit.

Talking

Hi TQ63,
    I'm in blk 63 stack 26. I have posted earlier on that got a rough quotation n design from my designer. 3D is also roughly done up. Love my walk-in wardrobe. But the rest got to wait till my designer view the actual house b4 he can do the rest of the design.My theme is set to b Black&White.
    I've gotten my sofa n bed set within our budget during an opening sale from univonna. Have already aimed those sets long time ago n so happen to b an opening sale n came with a coffee table @ $9.90.
    My husb n me also going to comex n grab TVs..etc..
    Maybe Alan, Kennt, Ice Kopi, urself n the rest can share ideas how to do up the house.
    By the way, this is Mrs Ice Kopi here.
    We are staying in the same block stack 27... so neighbour.
    Last edited by TQ63; 10-12-08 at 17:07.

Hi Quartz,
    Me Me.... with slight red accessories to match...

Cool

Hi anyone out there staying in BLK 57?

Hi anyone out there staying in BLK 57?
    hi hi....i am staying at blk 57....

TQ63: think those who keep track to this forum know u already as Mrs Ice Kopi. haha.. Perhaps we can meet up upon TOP for reno discussion.

Quartz: simple is nice n easy to maintain. Me n my husb is making it as simple as possible

Kennt: Which brand u getting for ur LCD? Will Samsung LCD be out of stock during the last day of sale? Scare we end up n wait in vain to grab the last best offer.

3 more months to go b4 TOP. It has been a long long wait. But its worth the waiting time as the condo looks nice. More Time to gather reno info n prices of LCD TV to drop. haha..

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by blk 57
    hi hi....i am staying at blk 57....
    cool man. My is stack 14. How about you.

cool man. My is stack 14. How about you.
    My at stack 15. u just buy ?

Me Me.... with slight red accessories to match...
    wow! great minds think alike. my husb wants grey to go along with the b&w theme.
    i've got nice furniture to recommend to u. just keep in contact till TOP. been gathering info for the past one year. really can't wait to shift in.

TQ63: think those who keep track to this forum know u already as Mrs Ice Kopi. haha.. Perhaps we can meet up upon TOP for reno discussion.

Quartz: simple is nice n easy to maintain. Me n my husb is making it as simple as possible

Kennt: Which brand u getting for ur LCD? Will Samsung LCD be out of stock during the last day of sale? Scare we end up n wait in vain to grab the last best offer.

3 more months to go b4 TOP. It has been a long long wait. But its worth the waiting time as the condo looks nice. More Time to gather reno info n prices of LCD TV to drop. haha..
    Hi LA,

Agreed. Simple is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by blk 57
    My at stack 15. u just buy ?
    Great. Which flr? Me @ lvl 12. Got it long time ago when they first launch. Think it the 2nd week of the launch.

Great. Which flr? Me @ lvl 12. Got it long time ago when they first launch. Think it the 2nd week of the launch.
    i m at level 6....brought last year...so TOP is still around Jun rite ??? cant wait to shift in...