View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 48 of 123 FirstFirst ... 182328333843444546474849505152535863687378 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    I am staying around 5 minutes drive from TQ. But often jogged around buangkok area about twice/thrice a week. No problem, I can do a monthly update if possible.
    Thanks TQ1 That will be wonderful.

Just visited TQ yesterday. planning to get one.

stack 67... level 13... 1163sqft... $843k... facing Buanhkok Drive

Good buy? DO you think the road will be very noisy because of the car/motor?

I like TQ because of it location near to MRT, surrounding HDB look nice, and the place is not pack.

Agent told me TOP 1Q 09.

Pls comment.

Advice Guest

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby

I like TQ because of it location near to MRT, surrounding HDB look nice, and the place is not pack.

Agent told me TOP 1Q 09.

Pls comment.
    When KPE last phase completed. It will be 3 times noisy than now. Facing road is always not a good choice. Trust me.

Alan Guest

Agent told me TOP 1Q 09.

Pls comment.
    Buangkok Drive ia the not the main road, I don't think it is noisy. If you like TQ just buy it, like you say so near to MRT and 24 hours NTUC, where to find!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan
    Buangkok Drive ia the not the main road, I don't think it is noisy. If you like TQ just buy it, like you say so near to MRT and 24 hours NTUC, where to find!!!
    you have any unit there?

Unregistered99 Guest

Agent told me TOP 1Q 09.

Pls comment.
    I believe on 13th floor the noise is minimal. If you're still sceptical, why not try those pool facing unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered99
    I believe on 13th floor the noise is minimal. If you're still sceptical, why not try those pool facing unit.
    Those pool facing another extra 50K+, because of the pool, almost same size. too expensive!

Unregistered99 Guest

Those pool facing another extra 50K+, because of the pool, almost same size. too expensive!
    But the price will also go in tandem when you sell. Pool facing will always command higher price. Anyway, pool or non-pool still is TQ. It's only if you can get used to the road noise.

pool facing can be noisy during weekends too

LA Guest

If you are staying in the house all day, noise is a concern to u. But most of the time, adult working class only comes home in the evening. so the concern for u might b : will it b noisey during the evening which is unlikely since buangkok is just a small town n not many passingby car and whether will there b heavy traffic during the weekends too. I'v been staying in sengkand for the past decade and noise so far is better than mature estate.
    Between, i belong to blk 63 which is sun-facing but not a concern since i'm not i wont b in the house till late evening time. What and where u stay depends v much on ur living lifestyle. Hope it helps u on ur selection of unit.

TQ new owner Guest

Agent told me TOP 1Q 09.

Pls comment.
    I bought mine at slightly below $700PSF from the developer 2 months ago. But facing HDB. Has your $843K after the 8% discount? Because I bought mine with a 8% discount. I do a comparison between Clover, Livia, Kovan residences and so forth and finally select TQ.

TQ new owner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TQ new owner
    I bought mine at slightly below $700PSF from the developer 2 months ago. But facing HDB. Has your $843K after the 8% discount? Because I bought mine with a 8% discount. I do a comparison between Clover, Livia, Kovan residences and so forth and finally select TQ.

Yes. Another plus plus point is that the TOP will be 1Q09. (As told by my agent)

Unregistered2 Guest

Is the flooring marble?
    I dont remember the agent saying its marble, i remembered homo tiles.

According to this website, its marble.
    http://www.iproperty.com.sg/property...?pid=TSP084937

anyone knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered2
    Is the flooring marble?
    I dont remember the agent saying its marble, i remembered homo tiles.

According to this website, its marble.
    http://www.iproperty.com.sg/property...?pid=TSP084937

anyone knows?
    Living room is on porcelain tiles. Bath rooms and kitchen is on homo ones.

Unregistered2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kennt
    Living room is on porcelain tiles. Bath rooms and kitchen is on homo ones.
    went to check out on the pros and cons of porcelains tiles. seems like a good choice. see http://www.flooringandcarpets.com/po...-flooring.html

went to check out on the pros and cons of porcelains tiles. seems like a good choice. see http://www.flooringandcarpets.com/po...-flooring.html
    The wash basin and the kitchen table is solid surface, good?

the solid surface wash basin looks cheap, dont really like it.

Unregistered2 Guest

The wash basin and the kitchen table is solid surface, good?

the solid surface wash basin looks cheap, dont really like it.
    i don't mind the solid surface for kitchen table, in fact, i think it looks nice. however, for the wash basin in the other washroom, i agree, it doesn't look good. does the master's toilet have the same wash basin? i thought I saw a different one.

i don't mind the solid surface for kitchen table, in fact, i think it looks nice. however, for the wash basin in the other washroom, i agree, it doesn't look good. does the master's toilet have the same wash basin? i thought I saw a different one.
    i dont like the kitchen cabinet as well... the wood looks and feel lousy.

i think all basin are similar. all solid surface. all round shape. not smooth if look from near

I second that for kitchen top. Yes, the master & common toliet is the same . May change the wash basin to something classy.

Unregistered2 Guest

i dont like the kitchen cabinet as well... the wood looks and feel lousy.

i think all basin are similar. all solid surface. all round shape. not smooth if look from near
    didn't take special note of kitchen cabinet. so far no complaint about kitchen cabinets from the other forumners.

kennt, did you notice the kitchen cabinet?

ww Guest

didn't take special note of kitchen cabinet. so far no complaint about kitchen cabinets from the other forumners.

does anyone knows where the road from the mosque lead to..is that a through road or stops in the middle of the field..

mmm...I got no complain either. It is sturdy and quite good looking. Below is the pix.

Quote Originally Posted by ww
    does anyone knows where the road from the mosque lead to..is that a through road or stops in the middle of the field..
    I will be a through road from what i gathered so far.

Unregistered2 Guest

wonder if there is any good to us at Quartz with this through road

ww Guest

hmm...kinda funny as it will be parrallel to Buangkok Drive. Interestingly, will it be joining compassvale bow?

hmm...kinda funny as it will be parrallel to Buangkok Drive. Interestingly, will it be joining compassvale bow?
    According to the draft MasterPlan 2008, it is parallel to Buangkok drive. One end of the road joint to Compassvale bow as the road extension is also named as Compassvale bow. The other end of the road extension (towards the mosque) is perpendicular to Sengkang east road.

Can refer to URA URL http://www.ura.gov.sg/dmp08/map.jsf?goToRegion=SIN for details.

where is the mosque and where is the road? pls. educate me.

I know got chinese temple, and fo hui beside TQ, and the Green Heaven. duno wat is that.

Fire station also beside.

where is the mosque and where is the road? pls. educate me.

I know got chinese temple, and fo hui beside TQ, and the Green Heaven. duno wat is that.

Fire station also beside.
    noblebaby, you may want to spend some time recce on that area. Anyhow, below just some info for you.

noblebaby, you may want to spend some time recce on that area. Anyhow, below just some info for you.
    thanks, I'm still waiting for cheap unit from TQ, maybe get one mid of next year.

stock market drop everyday, no eye to see

thanks, I'm still waiting for cheap unit from TQ, maybe get one mid of next year.

stock market drop everyday, no eye to see
    Project nearing TOP most likely will increase wor. You're right, STI index really bad now