View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 44 of 123 FirstFirst ... 141924293439404142434445464748495459646974 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Unregistered2 Guest

so for those want to sell their HDB flats, hold your horses since it is still uncertain about the correct date for TOP

Unregistered 2009 Guest

Actually I do past by the site quite often and check on the progress via www.myhome.com.sg. To be frank, its pretty fast because they're already finishing up the 1st stack and progressing to the 2nd.

I have already sold my place...sad.... so really hope that it will be ready very soon.

TQ1, do snap some pictures and share with us....

TQ1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered 2009
    Actually I do past by the site quite often and check on the progress via www.myhome.com.sg. To be frank, its pretty fast because they're already finishing up the 1st stack and progressing to the 2nd.

I have already sold my place...sad.... so really hope that it will be ready very soon.

Yes, I will try to do so after work today. Hope the sun is still OK for me to snap some pictures.

Me too, the deal just went through. I am on the same boat as you. Have to look for some temporary place to stay at the moment.

TQ63 Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    Yes, I will try to do so after work today. Hope the sun is still OK for me to snap some pictures.

Me too, the deal just went through. I am on the same boat as you. Have to look for some temporary place to stay at the moment.

Me too sold my flat liao, going to stay at parent place tentatively.
    Hope for early TOP.
    I just went TQ Yesterday, base on the progress end of this year is not possible. There are still lots of unfinished work. Only one stack in front where is the show flat is almost completed and some of the stack facing Hougang HDB are furnish. The rest still look very raw. So, Q2 09 maybe still more realistic.

When I went by yesterday, I found a small building near the tennis court in TQ. It looks to me like an electric generator but not sure. Anyone can confirm?

Unregistered2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TQ63
    Me too sold my flat liao, going to stay at parent place tentatively.
    Hope for early TOP.
    I just went TQ Yesterday, base on the progress end of this year is not possible. There are still lots of unfinished work. Only one stack in front where is the show flat is almost completed and some of the stack facing Hougang HDB are furnish. The rest still look very raw. So, Q2 09 maybe still more realistic.

When I went by yesterday, I found a small building near the tennis court in TQ. It looks to me like an electric generator but not sure. Anyone can confirm?
    is that meant for the sky gym?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered2
    is that meant for the sky gym?
    Yes, that's the sky gym on top of the generator linked by a sky bridge. This is just beside the tennis courts. Wonder how they insulate the sound??

Had managed to snap some pictures. But got problem to attach. Will try again later.

Default Can't attach files

Had managed to snap some pictures. But got problem to attach. Will try again later.
    These error messages keep appearing. I think there is some error in the server.

There seems to have been a problem with the CONDOsingapore.com - Singapore Condo Property Forum | Discussion | Reviews | Pictures | New Launches | Construction Updates database.
    Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Let them fix it first. I will try again later.

TQ63 Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by kennt
    Yes, that's the sky gym on top of the generator linked by a sky bridge. This is just beside the tennis courts. Wonder how they insulate the sound??
    I have this concern cos stack 63 is quite near

Quote Originally Posted by TQ63
    I have this concern cos stack 63 is quite near
    Don't worry bro, your stack is still far. Leave that to the engineering experts. Complain to management if you find it's an issue. Just look forward to your beautiful home. Cheers!

These error messages keep appearing. I think there is some error in the server.

There seems to have been a problem with the CONDOsingapore.com - Singapore Condo Property Forum | Discussion | Reviews | Pictures | New Launches | Construction Updates database.
    Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Let them fix it first. I will try again later.
    Don't think they will reply. Below is my upload. Go to http://imageshack.us/ to upload your pixs then insert the URL in your post.

The Quartz Site Plan

TQ63 Guest

Talking

Don't worry bro, your stack is still far. Leave that to the engineering experts. Complain to management if you find it's an issue. Just look forward to your beautiful home. Cheers!
    Yo Bro, u r right. Let's look forward for our new home..

Unregistered2 Guest

just to confirm. is it the sky gym or the sky bridge that has this generator?

Unregistered2 Guest

forgot to add: please read the Clover thread for some good advice on selling your HDB or renting it out. worth reading.

Default Construction at tennis court

Don't think they will reply. Below is my upload. Go to http://imageshack.us/ to upload your pixs then insert the URL in your post.

The Quartz Site Plan

Hi Kennt,

Finally I am able to download the images to http://imageshack.us. Thanks for your help.

The pictures show the construction at tennis court. Still in the initial phase. Will try to snap some more pictures after they had completed. Maybe by then we may be able to figure out more clearly.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5...nniscourc8.jpg
    http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5...nniscoubi6.jpg

Hi Kennt,

Finally I am able to download the images to http://imageshack.us. Thanks for your help.

The pictures show the construction at tennis court. Still in the initial phase. Will try to snap some more pictures after they had completed. Maybe by then we may be able to figure out more clearly.

Here the URL again, don't know why there is some missing link???

[QUOTE=TQ1]Here the URL again.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5853/constructionattenniscourc8.jpg[/url]
    http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5729/constructionattenniscoubi6.jpg[/url]

[QUOTE=TQ1]
    Here the URL again.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5853/constructionattenniscourc8.jpg[/url]
    http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5729/constructionattenniscoubi6.jpg[/url]

Hi TQ1, the pix is not showing up in the forum. Please follow this procedure;

1) Create a new post or reply to a post and will bring you to a page for you to key in the details.
    2) Click on 'Insert Image' (second icon from the right) and you will be prompted to enter your URL for the image. Your browser may not allow to run the scripts and got an error message. But you can 'right click' & choose allow to run.
    3) Copy & paste the link, eg. http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5...nniscourc8.jpg to the field.

You're done.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered2
    just to confirm. is it the sky gym or the sky bridge that has this generator?
    If i'm not wrong, this M&E room is below the Sky Gym. The Sky Bridge is linked to the Gym. Don't flame me if it's wrong Now is still too early to see the full design work as they just started. But I think this is a clever way of using space to minimise wasted area.
    Last edited by kennt; 01-08-08 at 16:19.

Default TQ fall in now........

I believe the below nicks are TQ owners. Please register to have a more healthy discussion. Feel free to contribute to your lovely home.

Stack61
    TQ63
    Unregistered2
    Unregistered88
    TQ51

p/s: maybe they are the same person

[QUOTE=kennt]

Hi TQ1, the pix is not showing up in the forum. Please follow this procedure;

1) Create a new post or reply to a post and will bring you to a page for you to key in the details.
    2) Click on 'Insert Image' (second icon from the right) and you will be prompted to enter your URL for the image. Your browser may not allow to run the scripts and got an error message. But you can 'right click' & choose allow to run.
    3) Copy & paste the link, eg. http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5...nniscourc8.jpg to the field.

You're done.
    Thanks Kennt. Here are the pictures showing the contruction at the tennis court. Unable to figure out the exact details at the moment. I will try to snap some more pictures in the next few weeks.

Great! But remember to resize your pictures to 320x240 via ImageShack for better viewing.

I believe the below nicks are TQ owners. Please register to have a more healthy discussion. Feel free to contribute to your lovely home.

Stack61
    TQ63
    Unregistered2
    Unregistered88
    TQ51

p/s: maybe they are the same person
    Hi Kennt,

TQ63 is my wife. I don't know about the rest. lol!

Great! But remember to resize your pictures to 320x240 via ImageShack for better viewing.
    Yes. Will do. At least I learn something today.

Have you guys/ladies ever think of how are you going to renovate your lovely home?

Quote Originally Posted by Icekopi
    Hi Kennt,

TQ63 is my wife. I don't know about the rest. lol!
    Wow! We have a couple forummer. Good...maybe she can register as IceMilo

Yes. Will do. At least I learn something today.

Have you guys/ladies ever think of how are you going to renovate your lovely home?
    I will be refering to books and magazines for ideas. For me, the simpler the better.

TQ63 Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Icekopi
    I will be refering to books and magazines for ideas. For me, the simpler the better.
    Sure.... Easier for me to clean the house..

Unregistered 2009 Guest

Talking

Hi TQ1, thanks for uploading the pictures...

I'm currently bunking with my parents, sigh....

Really pray that TQ will be ready asap.

Are you guys going to have massive renovation works?

Hi TQ1, thanks for uploading the pictures...

I'm currently bunking with my parents, sigh....

Really pray that TQ will be ready asap.

Are you guys going to have massive renovation works?

For me, as I need to hand over my flat in the next 3 months, will likely need to look for a temporary place (short term rental) for around 6 months.

We will convert one room (smaller one) into a study cum playing (x-box, karaoke) room.

We will install wood plank (must be heavy duty type) on the planter. One end of the planter, we will install a mini water fountain.

As for the bed room, will likely custom design the bed that can stretch all the way to the edge of the bay window to maximise the space. A little deco will also be done by the bay window.

Finally, TV console in the sitting room.

Still in the process of getting more ideas.

Unregistered2 Guest

For me, as I need to hand over my flat in the next 3 months, will likely need to look for a temporary place (short term rental) for around 6 months.

We will convert one room (smaller one) into a study cum playing (x-box, karaoke) room.

We will install wood plank (must be heavy duty type) on the planter. One end of the planter, we will install a mini water fountain.

As for the bed room, will likely custom design the bed that can stretch all the way to the edge of the bay window to maximise the space. A little deco will also be done by the bay window.

Finally, TV console in the sitting room.

Still in the process of getting more ideas.
    anyone getting ID to do up their new home?

kennt, i suppose we are all different TQ owners, not one person with a few names.