View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

which floor? abt 9th ??

KT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    which floor? abt 9th ??
    Bingo! Anyway are you a resident yourself? Which unit did you buy?

Unregistered Guest

i bought blk 59 unit 17

Unregistered Guest

i bought blk 59 unit 17
    Since reopening of show flat on 17 Feb 2007, the average selling price per unit went up by 6%.

Unregistered Guest

Since reopening of show flat on 17 Feb 2007, the average selling price per unit went up by 6%.
    Is it? how you know? BTW, do you know what is the scale of the floor plan to actual unit?

Unregistered Guest

http://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ore/rea...sac_action.cfm

very rough average price $481 psf

Unregistered Guest

Can't tell from here...cos the price may be due to different floors, facings, etc...

Ms Ang Guest

I actually compare my buying price prior to 17 Feb and the new buying of my unit after 17 Feb, and the ERA agent told me too....

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Ang
    I actually compare my buying price prior to 17 Feb and the new buying of my unit after 17 Feb, and the ERA agent told me too....
    Since u bought the unit before 17Feb07, then the price for that unit still available after 17Feb07 meh? Unless the agent has 2 price list? One is before price increase and the other is to be used for purchase after 17Feb07?
    DO you have the price list of other units?

KM hater Guest

The design of the Quartz is 100x better than Kovan Melody! Modern and stylish, looks like some high end condo in River Valley or Newton! Kovan Melody looks like some EC in Tampines or Choa Chu Kang, totally not worth the money.

Ms Ang Guest

Since u bought the unit before 17Feb07, then the price for that unit still available after 17Feb07 meh? Unless the agent has 2 price list? One is before price increase and the other is to be used for purchase after 17Feb07?
    DO you have the price list of other units?

My agent did show me the revised price during my visit and urge me to confirmed prior to 17 Feb.

Sorry I do not remember the price for other units, just aware that is up by average 6%

Ms Ang Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KM hater
    The design of the Quartz is 100x better than Kovan Melody! Modern and stylish, looks like some high end condo in River Valley or Newton! Kovan Melody looks like some EC in Tampines or Choa Chu Kang, totally not worth the money.

I totally agreed on your comments, Kovan Melody is quite clamp and the landscape design is not as nice as Quartz.

Unregistered Guest

I feel that Quartz really good buy...plus got potential to develop around..
    Hope a big shopping mall will build at the empty land...can turn into a all-in One Hub. Better invest now than to wait till got its more developed then price will increase more!

Unregistered Guest

My agent did show me the revised price during my visit and urge me to confirmed prior to 17 Feb.

Sorry I do not remember the price for other units, just aware that is up by average 6%
    So you compare your current purchase price with what is going to be the release price after 17Feb07 and it shows an increase of abt 6%?
    Btw, u paying stamp duty now?

Unregistered Guest

Red face Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

I bought a 3+1 unit last year for $650K ($480 psf) and on the 10 Feb I visited the re-open showflat. The salesperson was encouraging me to buy the 3+1 type which has limited units. Then to my surprise, the price quoted for the one that is 2 floor lower than mine is $710K / $520 psf (nett after discount). He told me its good buy and to be fast, as after CNY (17 Feb), the price will move-up about 6% to $750K / $548 psf. Ms Ang, did they really increase 6% after 17 Feb or its just a marketing pressure?

jon Guest

i went to the quartz last week after CNY with a friend and already they quoted us average $520 psf! there were some units selling for below $500psf but they were directly facing the premium flats which are very close by.

Ms Ang Guest

So you compare your current purchase price with what is going to be the release price after 17Feb07 and it shows an increase of abt 6%?
    Btw, u paying stamp duty now?

I have not pay....but going to the laywer next week....to sign legal documents, after that got t pay within 2 weeks

Ms Ang Guest

I bought a 3+1 unit last year for $650K ($480 psf) and on the 10 Feb I visited the re-open showflat. The salesperson was encouraging me to buy the 3+1 type which has limited units. Then to my surprise, the price quoted for the one that is 2 floor lower than mine is $710K / $520 psf (nett after discount). He told me its good buy and to be fast, as after CNY (17 Feb), the price will move-up about 6% to $750K / $548 psf. Ms Ang, did they really increase 6% after 17 Feb or its just a marketing pressure?

Developer price plan stategy is according/parallel with the market momentum, everyone now is talking about property and IR.

Did you realise many new condo projects is along NE line.....projects which are near TOP and TOP in 2010 like The Quartz.......This is a good sign....

KT Guest

Developer price plan stategy is according/parallel with the market momentum, everyone now is talking about property and IR.

Did you realise many new condo projects is along NE line.....projects which are near TOP and TOP in 2010 like The Quartz.......This is a good sign....
    Our mass market condo greatly depend on HDB resale value. If the resale value pick up our property will be affected also. So, if you buy cheap & TOP2010, provided that the outlook of the economy is good, you're buying low selling high for anyone who is upgrading to a condo. Of course nobody can predict what will happen when 2010 comes but I guess the odds is very high.

Unregistered Guest

I think the price for those early release, still remains, if not up by a marginal %. For those new units, which were released after CNY, I think the price went up.

Ms Ang Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KT
    Our mass market condo greatly depend on HDB resale value. If the resale value pick up our property will be affected also. So, if you buy cheap & TOP2010, provided that the outlook of the economy is good, you're buying low selling high for anyone who is upgrading to a condo. Of course nobody can predict what will happen when 2010 comes but I guess the odds is very high.
    Potentially, with IR commence in 2010, Singapore economy will surge, our governemnt will in all aspect, step in to support...its a win-win to all.

Lets all hope for the best and be positive about it!

meesiammaihum Guest

Potentially, with IR commence in 2010, Singapore economy will surge, our governemnt will in all aspect, step in to support...its a win-win to all.

Lets all hope for the best and be positive about it!
    hallelujah!

Unregistered Guest

Does anyone know what's the length of the lap pool in The Quartz? Is it 40M or 50M ? I noted that the entrance to the Units are not ideal, ie. main door is side by side the immediate neighbour. Is this bad design or common in many condos?The new HDB premium flat in The Quartz vicinity doesn't have such design flaws.

Unregistered Guest

Does anyone know what's the length of the lap pool in The Quartz? Is it 40M or 50M ? I noted that the entrance to the Units are not ideal, ie. main door is side by side the immediate neighbour. Is this bad design or common in many condos?The new HDB premium flat in The Quartz vicinity doesn't have such design flaws.
    The Pool is 42m.
    Main door side by side...think its common..Others I went to also same
    The Quartz is considered good, as there's 2 lifts for 4unit per floor.
    Many is usually 6units per floor

Unregistered Guest

NOT sure of those new premium flat in The Quartz...
    But I know flats in Punggol area also have such side by side design..
    You cant have everything best in a condo...not easy to deisgn..
    Err..What's wrong with such design?? Too near??

KT Guest

NOT sure of those new premium flat in The Quartz...
    But I know flats in Punggol area also have such side by side design..
    You cant have everything best in a condo...not easy to deisgn..
    Err..What's wrong with such design?? Too near??

Any idea what is the seperation space between both units? Anyway I think is okay because our entrance is indented of about few cm to the main door.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KT
    Any idea what is the seperation space between both units? Anyway I think is okay because our entrance is indented of about few cm to the main door.
    Not sure leh, guess its the thickness of the concrete wall...but I think its pretty ok, cos as you have said, our main door is indented. I think its about 50cm. I think we can also install our own gate if we want, but the design I'm not sure if its standardise? Some condos required that, so that we won't 'spoilt' the design, in the sense look inconsistent.
    BTW, anyone got the estimate measurement of the floor areas of the rooms?

Unregistered Guest

Anyone knows what is the estimated size of living room for 3 bedrooms? the smallest unit?

Des Guest

Thumbs up Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Anyone got a unit in Blk 57 unit 14?

It's the same design as the show flat....very chio and clean-cut deco.
    No regrets for buying this unit.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Des
    Anyone got a unit in Blk 57 unit 14?

It's the same design as the show flat....very chio and clean-cut deco.
    No regrets for buying this unit.
    How big is the floor area 110?? When did you purchase? How much u paid?