View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 31 of 123 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435364146515661 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Bernard Guest

Default Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Seriously... I think we should just put our nick when we post. easier to filter what to read and what not.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Not just weekdays, but also during some of the nights as well as major exercises. The freq of planes flying overhead varies but its certainly not as peaceful as what some of the fake owners/ agents are saying.

So homebuyers pls do not let the many agents or speculators here try to cheat you. This place is ok but there are better properties, eg kovan melody which is even closer to town and its TOP already, so u can already rent it out or stay, on top of the close proximity to amenities. Also check out the rental in URA website, its $4psf.

But if u ask me, i will not buy either place coz the traffic is way too conjested in this part of singapore.
    You must be some agent promoting another condo in another part of the island. Please lah...what are you talking about congestion?? You want peaceful go stay in the forest lah. Any potential buyer can come down to experience yourself. You'll know who is speaking the truth.

Unregistered Guest

Ya, tell me which part of Singapore is not congested?

Stack 15 Guest

You soon will get that. There are 16 shops opp TQ. NTUC & 24hrs Kopitiam are confirm tenant.
    Hey, I was there this afternoon. May I know where are the 16 shops? on the side where all the HDB blocks are and already the MRT ? I cant find it this afternoon. Will try to look for it again tomorrow. Thanks

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stack 15
    Hey, I was there this afternoon. May I know where are the 16 shops? on the side where all the HDB blocks are and already the MRT ? I cant find it this afternoon. Will try to look for it again tomorrow. Thanks
    They are directly behind Baungkok MRT. Not open yet. If not wrong, the NTUC will start in Apr.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stack 15
    If you take train, exit from the right of control station..follow escalator up. You will see the shops (beside the new HDB flats), which I think they are referring to. Its not open yet.
    Buangkok gives me a very new feeling
    Hope that it will TOP earlier..can't wait to move in..

Unregistered Guest

Not just weekdays, but also during some of the nights as well as major exercises. The freq of planes flying overhead varies but its certainly not as peaceful as what some of the fake owners/ agents are saying.

So homebuyers pls do not let the many agents or speculators here try to cheat you. This place is ok but there are better properties, eg kovan melody which is even closer to town and its TOP already, so u can already rent it out or stay, on top of the close proximity to amenities. Also check out the rental in URA website, its $4psf.

But if u ask me, i will not buy either place coz the traffic is way too conjested in this part of singapore.

Ya super congested... congested with emptiness.

Unregistered Guest

You must be some agent promoting another condo in another part of the island. Please lah...what are you talking about congestion?? You want peaceful go stay in the forest lah. Any potential buyer can come down to experience yourself. You'll know who is speaking the truth.
    U ppl jus can't accept the facts? Stop self denial. There are always good and bad points in each development. So if it is true, then accept it. If you think your development is so good and perfect, then I think you are living in dreams.

Unregistered Guest

U ppl jus can't accept the facts? Stop self denial. There are always good and bad points in each development. So if it is true, then accept it. If you think your development is so good and perfect, then I think you are living in dreams.
    I have no interest in The Quartz but I stay in a nearby condo.

Does TQ have bad points? Yes, I am sure.
    Is TQ worth buying? I don't know and I don't care. That is your call.

When we post, we should post facts rather than misrepresentation.
    1. Congestion. The fact is the roads surrounding TQ are very empty. So empty that Buangkok MRT should have been left closed.
    2. Paya Lebar airbase landing circuit is not over this area. You will not hear any plane flying.

TQ surely would have bad points. There could be many, but the above 2 are not.

Unregistered Guest

To be frank its a bit ex now compared if you have gotton earlier..
    However if this is for own stay, and if you can afford and like the area very much, then don't mind too much about the price. I guess if you carry on waiting the price will not change too much and have less selection..at the most the developer can offer is free ID or free maintenace fee (for a couple months) in the future...I don't think the property market will drop too much in the future..I think it will maintain..this is my guess only.
    I bought it cos the convenient of MRT and to town.

Totally agree with you. Doesn't make sense for them to price so high, while some owners are selling at a much cheaper price than them. I think most likely the Developer will offer deluxe finish and free electronics products, like what LA CASA is doing for their last launch.

Unregistered Guest

Totally agree with you. Doesn't make sense for them to price so high, while some owners are selling at a much cheaper price than them. I think most likely the Developer will offer deluxe finish and free electronics products, like what LA CASA is doing for their last launch.
    I went to LaCasa too..wanted to get the EC, but the price went up so high after it closes its sale sometime ago, that I can't bear to buy (or find it not worth). Another point is its not near MRT and its and EC which has certain restrictions.
    BUT regarding your point on the deluxe finishes and free electronics products..that is for the deluxe tower..The costs are 'charged' in the purchase price, I feel. The finishes are normal for rest of the towers.

Unregistered Guest

I went to LaCasa too..wanted to get the EC, but the price went up so high after it closes its sale sometime ago, that I can't bear to buy (or find it not worth). Another point is its not near MRT and its and EC which has certain restrictions.
    BUT regarding your point on the deluxe finishes and free electronics products..that is for the deluxe tower..The costs are 'charged' in the purchase price, I feel. The finishes are normal for rest of the towers.
    The deluxe thing is just a selling point to make ppls feel at least the huge price difference they pay is more worth it. At least LaCasa try to make it justify for them to pay more.

But for TQ they only increase the price but still release the same finishes for the 2 new blks. So why should new buyers buy from them when they can buy from the resale market at a cheaper price?

Unregistered Guest

Then stay in Mandai lah.. Confirm no congestion.

Unregistered Guest

Ya super congested... congested with emptiness.
    Pls do not act silly. congested or empty also non of your business. Sour Grapes.. Poor ppl unable to buy, can only talk cxck here.

Unregistered Guest

Mine your own business and go back to mandai.

Unregistered Guest

1. Congestion. The fact is the roads surrounding TQ are very empty. So empty that Buangkok MRT should have been left closed.
    2. Paya Lebar airbase landing circuit is not over this area. You will not hear any plane flying.

If u so clever, pls list out the 'bad' point..

Unregistered Guest

The deluxe thing is just a selling point to make ppls feel at least the huge price difference they pay is more worth it. At least LaCasa try to make it justify for them to pay more.

But for TQ they only increase the price but still release the same finishes for the 2 new blks. So why should new buyers buy from them when they can buy from the resale market at a cheaper price?
    If u dont buy now, wait lah. wait until durian drop. wait until christmas. wait until the price goes up and then u feel sour.

If u want something, go get it. Action speaks louder than words.

Unregistered Guest

Ya, tell me which part of Singapore is not congested?
    Mandai area.

Unregistered Guest

Totally agree with you. Also, your bad points might be someone's good. Example many ppl said that there are too many HDB around. But they fail to understand with that amenities and education centre is plentiful - which is a plus with young kids around. Bottom line is, buy you think you can afford, for yourself & your family. Some ppl here will also try to confuse you.

Unregistered Guest

If u dont buy now, wait lah. wait until durian drop. wait until christmas. wait until the price goes up and then u feel sour.

If u want something, go get it. Action speaks louder than words.
    According to quite a few "experts" on this board the cannons are still booming. I just hope they are not confusing it with the big thuds of speculators jumping from high rises.

Unregistered Guest

According to quite a few "experts" on this board the cannons are still booming. I just hope they are not confusing it with the big thuds of speculators jumping from high rises.
    Also splashes heard from east coast where they are jumping into the sea.

Unregistered Guest

Also splashes heard from east coast where they are jumping into the sea.
    Ya, Splashes but from the lovely swimming pool.. Sour Grapes.

Unregistered Guest

Sometimes, i really pity these sour grapes.. No money to buy, can only write rubbish.

Unregistered Guest

Sometimes, i really pity these sour grapes.. No money to buy, can only write rubbish.
    Aiya, Dont bother or reply them. These are poor and cheap people who cannot afford to buy in their whole life.

They can only spend thier whole life in public housing.

Unregistered Guest

Wink Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Aiya, Dont bother or reply them. These are poor and cheap people who cannot afford to buy in their whole life.

They can only spend thier whole life in public housing.

yup dun care abt them, lets concentrate when is the TOP and hw to renovate yr ideal home.

Unregistered Guest

Any speculation how rental can TQ fetch for 3-rm unit? Thanks

Unregistered Guest

Any speculation how rental can TQ fetch for 3-rm unit? Thanks
    Hmm..maybe $2.4K??

Unregistered Guest

Hmm..maybe $2.4K??

You gotta be joking. Even Hdb 5 room flats ie 3 b/r are already renting out for $1800 a month.So you are looking at around 3-3.5k a month for a new condo in this locality. Already condos like Blue Horizon in the West are fetching 3.5k for 2 b/r. In Jurong some 3b/r are rented out for 4k a month.

Unregistered Guest

Smile Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

You gotta be joking. Even Hdb 5 room flats ie 3 b/r are already renting out for $1800 a month.So you are looking at around 3-3.5k a month for a new condo in this locality. Already condos like Blue Horizon in the West are fetching 3.5k for 2 b/r. In Jurong some 3b/r are rented out for 4k a month.
    Thanks for the replies. Does any one know how much the nearby Condo is fetching? I think this will give a good est of how much TQ will be able to get? Frankly TQ being so near a MRT station, I believe it can fetch quite a good rate.

Unregistered Guest

Thanks for the replies. Does any one know how much the nearby Condo is fetching? I think this will give a good est of how much TQ will be able to get? Frankly TQ being so near a MRT station, I believe it can fetch quite a good rate.

Rivervale Crest 3 BR around $2.5K. this is not the mrt mainline tho.

for the rental mkt, my personal opinion on TQ shouldn't be too high. There's not many industrial nor commercial building nearby. I guess the nearest will be tampines, pasier ris..in terms of mrt those are within the east west line..so having the NE line in TQ door step does not really appeal..perhaps with the exception of the australian international school. but then again, competion from chiltern park, chuan park, golden hill, armanda etc..

For West and Jurong..i supposed there are enough educational, medicals, industrial and Jurong Island with many expatriates..thus the demand for rental..