View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Default Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

These are totally different districts and will differ in investment value. District 15 (incl tanjung rhu) is often quoted as most popular after 9,10,11. The price to pay for exclusivity in tanjung rhu is mobility - unless you own car(s) that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    one good reason to buy tanjong rhu instead of buangkok: view.

in a cheaper tanjong rhu condo you may not have any sea view, but at least you can have city view and you don't see any HDB flats around. in buangkok, you will have views of HDB flats every direction you turn.

NE Guy Guest

Yes, totally agree with you as they belong to a different segment. Anyway was informed that The Quartz will do a second launch this coming Sat. Anyone who is interested please assess yourself if this is a good buy. Do not listen to some nagative remarks here. Buy within your means

Unregistered Guest

Yesterday, the CEO of Nokia just bought a penthouse unit at Sanctuary Green.

Anybody knows what's the current psf for Sanctuary Green?

Yesterday, the CEO of Nokia just bought a penthouse unit at Sanctuary Green.

Unregistered Guest

Hello..go to Sanctuary Green thread if you wanna talk abt it. This is the thread for The Quartz.

Ms Ang Guest

Thumbs up Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by Professional
    Look out for 2nd launch in 1st quater 2007! Grab before price go up further.
    Just book a 99sqm unit..10th- cost S$536K, facing MRT and plot of land potentially for new commercial development...agent confirm that wef 17th Feb price will go up 40-50K/unit....saw the new price list.

Overall Value for $$ for own stay. But for those buying for investment, return will not as good.

Unregistered Guest

Ms Ang, which BLK did you purchase? can see the 2 tennis court? got afternoon sun? what did the agent tell you about the empty land or when will be the TOP?

Unregistered Guest

I think TQ is a good condo with new surroundings (new HDB premium flat) and esp. the MRT (Main line and not subline, eg Circle Line, LRT, etc.) at your doorstep. Everyone in the house will benefit from the convenience of MRT on a daily basis. Since most of the buyers are stayers (not tenants), it will be everyones interest to upkeep the place hence making it good for families and homestay. Still considering and hope the price increase is not true as I'm doing my final calculation on the extra amount I need to fork out when I sell my HDB. Problem is that my HDB price is not rising in tandem with the new condo prices.

Ms Ang Guest

Ms Ang, which BLK did you purchase? can see the 2 tennis court? got afternoon sun? what did the agent tell you about the empty land or when will be the TOP?
    TOP June 2010, but most project will complete 6months - 1 year before TOP.
    I brought Block 53, nearest to the main entrance.

Ms Ang Guest

If u like to have view over tennis court, best will be block 27 & 26....Actually I wanted block 26 at the beginning, but after considering about the noise from the play ground, basketball court and tennis courts, I changed my mind.....also, there are BBQ pits very near to block 27 & 26, smell and smoke will pollute the surrounding as hot air rises.

But Blk 26, will have a good view of the empty plot of land and the MRT station.

CH Guest

Ya, agree its a good buy..near MRT and new buildings, plus all those new purchases will be mostly young couples..hope it will be a vibrant estate soon Don't consider too long, wait price increase then heart ache..just like I waited for the other condo..price already raise.. BTW, think many people who upgraded from HDB also can't sell their flats high now..unlike in the past..now trend change

Unregistered Guest

Ms Ang, what abt BLK59? btw, u talking abt unit..hehe not blk...
    Are you staying with family?

Unregistered Guest

Ms Ang, what abt BLK59? btw, u talking abt unit..hehe not blk...
    Are you staying with family?
    Blk 53, #10 floor.......Ya buying for own stay.......Blk 59 not launch yet......view is over tennis court and direction facing MRT.....

You should go down to take a look at the mockup

KT Guest

Great to know residents is communicating now even though expected TOP end 2009. I bought a unit sometime in Sept last year & have no regrets at all. The neighbourhood will come to life in 2 years, KPE ready by year end, 16 commercial units available next year, possible hugh commercial development opposite, nice facade, near MRT......most importantly value for money. What else can we ask for!

yyyang78 Guest

Wonder how many units have been sold till now? Bought a unit at blk 59.

Unregistered Guest

Blk 53, #10 floor.......Ya buying for own stay.......Blk 59 not launch yet......view is over tennis court and direction facing MRT.....

You should go down to take a look at the mockup
    BLK 59, launched already...you staying in unit 05?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KT
    Great to know residents is communicating now even though expected TOP end 2009. I bought a unit sometime in Sept last year & have no regrets at all. The neighbourhood will come to life in 2 years, KPE ready by year end, 16 commercial units available next year, possible hugh commercial development opposite, nice facade, near MRT......most importantly value for money. What else can we ask for!
    16 comercial units where? really hope got huge shopping center then more people will come here to stay
    which blk you staying?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yyyang78
    Wonder how many units have been sold till now? Bought a unit at blk 59.
    you staying on which floor? guess its unit 17?

yyyang78 Guest

Add me in msn to chat. [email protected]

Unregistered Guest

hmm..wonder if anyone got the price list ..hehe..

Unregistered Guest

BLK 59, launched already...you staying in unit 05?
    hehe...bingo

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yyyang78
    Add me in msn to chat. [email protected]

added liao......my is [email protected]

KT Guest

16 comercial units where? really hope got huge shopping center then more people will come here to stay
    which blk you staying?

I'm staying at Blk 51 facing the clubhouse & pool. The 16 commercial units are located opp us, the premium apt behind the MRT. Should be some makan place & convienence store.

Ms Ang Guest

I'm staying at Blk 51 facing the clubhouse & pool. The 16 commercial units are located opp us, the premium apt behind the MRT. Should be some makan place & convienence store.
    Any idea when will it constructed? best to coincide with the TOP date...will for sure, bring up the value.

KT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Ang
    Any idea when will it constructed? best to coincide with the TOP date...will for sure, bring up the value.
    As I know the premium apt residents will be moving in within this year, so....the commercial units will be operational by then.

Unregistered Guest

When did you purchase it? thought only the units outside (01 & 04) are release? so urs is either unit 02 or 03?

Unregistered Guest

As I know the premium apt residents will be moving in within this year, so....the commercial units will be operational by then.
    16 commerical units? you mean those small shops? btw, within our condo also got a small shop, right?

KT Guest

I bought my #03 unit in Sept last year. I've been waiting for them to release this stack since July 06 & 1 day the agent called me & so I place the order immediately. If not wrong i'm the 1st one who book a unit in that stack I like it b'cos of NS facing & pool view.

As for shop in the condo....i don't think there's any. I don't think condos this era has shops in the premises.

Unregistered Guest

Wink Re: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

51#03, release meh? How big is ur area? How much u paid?

KT Guest

51#03, release meh? How big is ur area? How much u paid?
    Yes, oready released. Mine is 111 SQM & I paid $507 PSF.