View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 100 of 123 FirstFirst ... 70758085909596979899100101102103104105110115120 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

My lawyer so far no news at all

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    Thanks for keeping us updated regarding the deferment status. Hope to see you soon at Quartz.
    TQ1,
    Bad news for both of us, but good news for the rest of TQ owners. Guocoland called us after receiving our lawyer's letter requesting to collect our keys at the last batch. Guocoland said that they would issue TOP & keys to all TQ owners in Apr 09. 1st & last batches are just within only a few days.... So we have no choice, but to collect keys, renovate & move in by June, during school holidays =(

Thanks for keeping us updated regarding the deferment status. Hope to see you soon at Quartz.
    TQ1,
    Bad news for both of us, but good news for the rest of TQ owners. Guocoland called us after receiving our lawyer's letter requesting to collect our keys at the last batch. Guocoland said that they would issue TOP & keys to all TQ owners in Apr 09. 1st & last batches are just within few days.... So we have no choice, but to collect keys, renovate & move in by June, during school holidays =(

Quote Originally Posted by Cot
    I have been thinking for long..Then I decided to use the area where we put our fridge..A normal fridge for a small family is about 70cm..I think the area for the fridge is much bigger..so after giving allowance for the door for wet kitchen and fridge opening..maybe some space can be squeeze for the shoe cabinet..
    HMMS. i think 85 cm nia.(5 spreadout palms) just nice to put a samsung side-by-side refridgerator, hehe. mabye can squeeze in 1 pair of shoe if getting a 70cm fridge.
    perhaps we shd buy less shoes. i realli cant find a space t0 have a shoe cabinet. mayb ID can help...

wif reference to the pic, do u guys think the ceiling is low?

Quote Originally Posted by ctam
    TQ1,
    Bad news for both of us, but good news for the rest of TQ owners. Guocoland called us after receiving our lawyer's letter requesting to collect our keys at the last batch. Guocoland said that they would issue TOP & keys to all TQ owners in Apr 09. 1st & last batches are just within few days.... So we have no choice, but to collect keys, renovate & move in by June, during school holidays =(
    Sorry to hear that but its good news to most of us i believe....I guess we would be able to have our kopi session in the Quartz then...

Question

TQ1,
    Bad news for both of us, but good news for the rest of TQ owners. Guocoland called us after receiving our lawyer's letter requesting to collect our keys at the last batch. Guocoland said that they would issue TOP & keys to all TQ owners in Apr 09. 1st & last batches are just within only a few days.... So we have no choice, but to collect keys, renovate & move in by June, during school holidays =(
    This is definitely bad news for me as I don't plan to move in yet. But are we sure it is safe to move in by June given still so much of construction still on going?

Quote Originally Posted by tortu
    This is definitely bad news for me as I don't plan to move in yet. But are we sure it is safe to move in by June given still so much of construction?
    Hahaha... really don't know, but my friend working with China Construction was telling me that they were rushing to finish the work to handover in Apr 09 for inspection. Guocoland also confirmed TOP in Apr 09.

Default kopi gathering

1) Axela
    2) Icekopi
    3) Quartz
    4) FSS Yeo
    5) Queensway
    6) Isaac
    7) Tor
    8) LA
    9) TQ1
    10) vic n yoby
    11)i12mmo2

Look forward to the first gathering and thanks for posting those pixs.

TQ1,
    Thanks for your update. My law firm had also called me regarding the key collection in Apr 09. Since first and last batch is only a matter of days, so no point delay. In that case, we can take our time to select ID and no need to rush. After complete reno, can take it as a week end "chalet" for the time being till we finally move in....

1) Axela
    2) Icekopi
    3) Quartz
    4) FSS Yeo
    5) Queensway
    6) Isaac
    7) Tor
    8) LA
    9) TQ1
    10) vic n yoby
    11)i12mmo2
    12) Chee Wing

Look forward to the first gathering and thanks for posting those pixs.

Thanks for your update. My law firm had also called me regarding the key collection in Apr 09. Since first and last batch is only a matter of days, so no point delay. In that case, we can take our time to select ID and no need to rush. After complete reno, can take it as a week end "chalet" for the time being till we finally move in....
    If you don't want to collect your key earlier, you can make good use of the 14 days to prolong the date of key collection. For this size of project, it would take 1-1.5 months to complete the key collection process.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    By the way, who is your sis-in-law?
    Her name is Jaslyn..

May I know is there any adminstration to control the notification of this discussion board? I cant seem to catch up with the disscussion here coz unlike other forum, there is an email notification to let me know there is a message for me. Pls advise

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by FSSYeo
    Her name is Jaslyn..

May I know is there any adminstration to control the notification of this discussion board? I cant seem to catch up with the disscussion here coz unlike other forum, there is an email notification to let me know there is a message for me. Pls advise
    Hi FSSYeo,

There should be an email notification sent to you as and when there is a posting. Cause I do rec'd such notification.

Please go to "FAQ", and select "What is email notification". Think you activate it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by quartz
    Ha Ha.

Lucky we got 2 Kopitiam nearby Quartz.

So no prob.
    Then we'll be having 2 parties? One PAP and the other SDP? HAhahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Icekopi
    Sorry for the late reply, doing my ICT now for a week and managed to grab hold of a pc, he he.

Someone mentioned kopi??? on on on on on! Its gonna be in april right?
    Brother, relax. You name has been auto added to the list. How can we leave you out with a nick like yours?

Where is the site for Maxpro?
    Maxpro does not hv a website as his cust is all by words of mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by TQ63
    Hi LA,

Thanks for the invitation. We will surely be there.

Looking at the layout, there is problem to fit in shoe cabinet in living room...
    Anyone face the same problem?
    TQ63,

I'v thgt of the laundry n shoe cabinet part long b4 i shifted in. I'm recyclying my cd racks, gotten from barang barang n put it inside the store room. In this case, my living hall looks more clear cut. Will show u how's clothes being hung n shoe storage once u comeby my place.

Cool

TQ1,
    Called Guocoland marketing just now. Targeted TOP end Apr. Thereafter, 14 days to payup. After Guocoland receives payment, then they start to schedule keys collection which takes at least 3 weeks. So gauging from this schedule, earliest mid May to collect keys.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cot
    I have been thinking for long..Then I decided to use the area where we put our fridge..A normal fridge for a small family is about 70cm..I think the area for the fridge is much bigger..so after giving allowance for the door for wet kitchen and fridge opening..maybe some space can be squeeze for the shoe cabinet..
    Hi,

Never tot of that.. Thanks for the idea.
    Will discuss with the ID to hear from his opinion.
    The ID need to see the place to comment...

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    HMMS. i think 85 cm nia.(5 spreadout palms) just nice to put a samsung side-by-side refridgerator, hehe. mabye can squeeze in 1 pair of shoe if getting a 70cm fridge.
    perhaps we shd buy less shoes. i realli cant find a space t0 have a shoe cabinet. mayb ID can help...

wif reference to the pic, do u guys think the ceiling is low?
    Hi Ksiew,

I think my husband will like yr proposal...
    Tat reminds me of him calling me "SoTong" Leg

Hi FSSYeo,

There should be an email notification sent to you as and when there is a posting. Cause I do rec'd such notification.

Please go to "FAQ", and select "What is email notification". Think you activate it from there.
    Thanks Let me try it out

Quote Originally Posted by LA
    Maxpro does not hv a website as his cust is all by words of mouth.
    What is the contact no for Maxpro?

Was thinking of building a shoe cabinet at the fridge area and move my fridge to where the washing machine was originally sited. Not sure whether there is another drainage point for the washing machine ard the yard area...

What is the contact no for Maxpro?
    His name is David HP: 90068441.

Got the contact from LA

Quote Originally Posted by Cheewing
    Was thinking of building a shoe cabinet at the fridge area and move my fridge to where the washing machine was originally sited. Not sure whether there is another drainage point for the washing machine ard the yard area...
    But it is nicer to place the fridge at the dry rather than the wet area. Anyone got recommendation from the ID?

But it is nicer to place the fridge at the dry rather than the wet area. Anyone got recommendation from the ID?
    One of the ID i spoke to actually recommended for the shoe cabinet to be at the door (right after u enter the main door). They claimed that the space ard there is enuf for a shoe cabinet to be fitted. Personally, I have stared at the floor plan until my eyes pop out, still can't figure out where else to put it (in terms practicality).

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by flanderman
    One of the ID i spoke to actually recommended for the shoe cabinet to be at the door (right after u enter the main door). They claimed that the space ard there is enuf for a shoe cabinet to be fitted. Personally, I have stared at the floor plan until my eyes pop out, still can't figure out where else to put it (in terms practicality).
    Ha... I got a crazy idea..... Can we ask the developer whether can we place the shoe cabinet outside our main door. Design wise we can all standardise.....

Ha... I got a crazy idea..... Can we ask the developer whether can we place the shoe cabinet outside our main door. Design wise we can all standardise .....
    That is a good idea (not crazy), but I don't understand why can't we put our shoes outside the house in TQ. I visited many of my friends who also stay in condo, and they are all putting their shoes outside their house. Imagine if we have 'house warming' or 'CNY' gathering and all our friends shoe are in our small house just next to dinning area. How about slippers?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Tam
    That is a good idea (not crazy), but I don't understand why can't we put our shoes outside the house in TQ. I visited many of my friends who also stay in condo, and they are all putting their shoes outside their house. Imagine if we have 'house warming' or 'CNY' gathering and all our friends shoe are in our small house just next to dinning area. How about slippers?
    actually i dun think they can say no as in most condos pple do just that. As long as it does not infringe the common areas and block our neighbours they have no right to stop us. They shld have expected this when they build the house without providing space for us to put the shoe rack.

Quote Originally Posted by chang
    actually i dun think they can say no as in most condos pple do just that. As long as it does not infringe the common areas and block our neighbours they have no right to stop us. They shld have expected this when they build the house without providing space for us to put the shoe rack.
    I don't think they can stop us. I even asked the agent when I viewed the show flat last year. Initally, I thought we can place the shoe rack at the tiny space just outside the main door. But after went back there for a second look, it seems impossible. The agent told me we can place it outside as long as it do not cause obstruction to the neighbours.