Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wharf Residence (D9, 999 yrs, Capitaland)

Default The Wharf Residence (D9, 999 yrs, Capitaland)

Location/ Address
    Tong Watt Road, off Mohamed Sultan Road
    Tenure of Land
    999 years
    Site Area
    76, 956 sq ft
    Plot Ratio
    Expected T.O.P
    31 Mar 2013
    Description
    4 tower blocks of 10/14/15/23 Storey and 13 retrofitted houses
    No. of Units
    186 units (173 units + 13 retrofitted houses)
    Unit Mix
    2 bedroom: 1012 to 1130 sq ft 110 units
    3 bedroom: 1313 to 1733 sq ft 54 units
    4 bedroom: 2196 sq ft 4 units
    Penthouse: 2745 to 5565 sq ft 5 units
    Houses: 4478 to 4930 sq ft 13 units

keen Guest

condo name?

Unregistered123 Guest

How come never heard my era agent mention about this project??

Default Launching Soon @ Tong Watt Road (+65-92993342)

Latest Updates

Preview schedule: July 2008 (Not Confirmed)

Price: Avg S$1500psf~S$1600psf (Preview Only)

Payment Scheme: Interest Absorption Scheme (5% + 15% within 8 weeks).

Buyers' Reward:
    1) Stamp Duty reimbursement.
    2) Early Bird $$$
    3) Further discounts*.
    4) 3 year Extended Home Warrany Plan.

*Terms & Conditions Apply

Call now for private preview! Strictly by appointment only.

Floorplans are available now. Call me for an appointment.

Enter My Space for pictures.

kennynabeh Guest

Default The Wharf Residence (D9, 999 yrs, Capitaland)

Actual site is at Tong Watt Rd, off Mohd Sultan Rd.

Project details as follows:

Developer: CapitaLand

Tenure: 999 years

TOP: March 2013

4 blocks, up to 23 storey, total 173 apartments + 13 retrofitted houses

Functional & spacious layout with the following types:

- 2 bedroom 1012-1087sqft

- 3 bedroom 1313-1539sqft

- 4 bedroom 2196sqft

Estimated $1500~$1600psf

Situated on high ground, there are 13 Vintage Houses conserved in their entirety, providing a pleasant contrast to the contemporary structure of the apartment blocks sitting behind.

Facilities: sky terrace on the 24th floor, with outdoor cooking pavilion, overlooking the breathtaking city skyline.

Apartment furnished with branded kitchen & appliances

Preview launch is targeting in the coming weekend.

Interest absorption & Stamp duty reimbursement.
    Attached Files Attached Files

ni na beh Guest

Thumbs up

They retained the shophouse facade? Cool! This price is very attractive. Rivergate sellers can go jump liao.

Unregister cheap niah Guest

Hmm.. the price cheap cheap nia nia.. not bad. 2 bed room 1000 square feet only $1.5m. If got discount is best lah. Really only slightly more ex than Telok Kurau niah. Some more this is D9 near "happening" area. Can consider leh (but no $$$$ heheheehehe). If this one launch last year sure more than $2000 psf liao. Maybe $2500 psf if pegged to The Pier at Robertson price.

River Valley Guest

Wow! Great pictures. I would one to take a look.

property hitman Guest

This IS indeed quite attractively priced.

Waiting for economy to die further before making my move.

I want penthouse. Failing that, the shophouse unit will do.

And I want to buy them under $1000 psf.

Default The Wharf Residence (Near Robertson Quay/Mohammad Sultan)

Preview Saturday 19 July 2008. Booking starts now! Avg. S$1500~S$1600psf special price for preview ONLY!

property buyer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by property hitman

I want to buy at $100 psf.

On?

prop watch Guest

Quote Originally Posted by property hitman

Quote Originally Posted by property buyer

On?
    I wanna buy at $10psf.
    Let's queue up now.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by property buyer

On?
    Quote Originally Posted by prop watch
    I wanna buy at $10psf.
    Let's queue up now.
    Why don't say buy at $1 psf?

mr liver belly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mr liver belly
    Any news on this project?
    PSF?

fair Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe
    Any news on this project?
    PSF?
    From $1500 psf. Considering non-prime condos are hovering around $1000 psf, I'd say this $1500 psf is fair value.

If Farrer Court is to be sold at above 1500psf. Than river valley should command a higher psf. So location wise, seem like a good deal.

But what with developer these days? why no tennis court? Like that where got class.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47
    If Farrer Court is to be sold at above 1500psf. Than river valley should command a higher psf. So location wise, seem like a good deal.

But what with developer these days? why no tennis court? Like that where got class.
    When is the launch?

Unregistered666 Guest

Exclamation I AM NOT AN AGENT COZ THEY STINK

go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!

Agent Guest

Probably you are not an agent. But I think the marketing agents must have paid you quite a sum to let you say this. Greedy!

he is not agent, he is developer !! panic developer! no class developer !!!

River Valley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered666
    go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!
    bro, you sick ar? stop making a clown of yourself & do not tarnish your agency reputation & degrade the condo's value. we are talking about PRIME DISTRICT 9, not sub-district 12. So what your so call beacon height, the tallest building in BOON KENG, cannot be compared to even old apartments in District 9. Pay 1Kpsf & suffer more traffic jams, 20 min walk to Boon Keng MRT & amenities, 10~15 min walk to the nearest bus stop, more than 20 minutes to city (due to jam).

richard sxxks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by richardsng_era
    Preview Saturday 19 July 2008. Booking starts now! Avg. S$1500~S$1600psf special price for preview ONLY!
    Richard, go fxxk yourself and die. You get run down by a lorry soon.

River Valley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by richard sxxks
    Richard, go fxxk yourself and die. You get run down by a lorry soon.
    You must be a seller that wanted to sell your condo for $2.5kpsf. Dream on.

Unregistered888 Guest

Default i am not an agent and don't get paid by any coz they STINK LIKE SHIT....clear?

beacon heights is genuinely the best buy in the market now for the quality of life the area has to offer. It is less than 10min walk to the mrt and 5 min drive to town. Wth woodsville interchange up b4 TOP there will be no mre traffic woes. So what if D9 has condos that sell at 2k psf but the trend is people are moving to the fringe as it offers a less congested and better quality of life. If u are thinking that the true rich live in d9, think again. Where are the most expensive houses in Singapore? Bet u dnt even knw they sit in coronation road west whch is away frm slumps like mt sophia, mt emily, mckenzie rd, novena etc. To thk u live in d9 and brag a whole lot bout the district number is simply showing ur ignorance about the preference of the really rich and not the half past six investors who have to take loan just to buy a 1mil property. I knw a super rich man staying in a huge mansion in coronation rd and despises living in the shitty and polluted town area for what it has to offer. He even bought a 10million rodin sculpture frm an art gallery in takashimaya to deco his pond so u cn say that he cn buy practically any property he wants in singapore. Another rich guy i knw would rather live in a mre than 6000sf penthouse in the legend and bought 2 other properties in bt timah than to live in d9. If u thk d9 is exclusive to the rich then those hdb flats in selegie, rochor centre, bras basah etc must be used as servants quarters for the rich? Wat a joke. Anyway u can cntinue bragging bout d9 and enjoy living in that congested and polluted environment. The rich and the smart would never want to live in town or too near town for obvious reasons. Moreover rich people have no need to work so why do they want to live near mrt or rush to town for work early like the way u do.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Valley
    bro, you sick ar? stop making a clown of yourself & do not tarnish your agency reputation & degrade the condo's value. we are talking about PRIME DISTRICT 9, not sub-district 12. So what your so call beacon height, the tallest building in BOON KENG, cannot be compared to even old apartments in District 9. Pay 1Kpsf & suffer more traffic jams, 20 min walk to Boon Keng MRT & amenities, 10~15 min walk to the nearest bus stop, more than 20 minutes to city (due to jam).

Unregistered0001 Guest

Funny...i think from wat u say...no one will buy BH anyway...the rich wun buy it cos its below them..the poor wun buy it cos its too expensive..the middle class wun buy it, cos it doesn't have the prestige of D9...so, haha...no one will buy BH! With the property mkt downturn, u have to suck thumb!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered888
    beacon heights is genuinely the best buy in the market now for the quality of life the area has to offer. It is less than 10min walk to the mrt and 5 min drive to town. Wth woodsville interchange up b4 TOP there will be no mre traffic woes. So what if D9 has condos that sell at 2k psf but the trend is people are moving to the fringe as it offers a less congested and better quality of life. If u are thinking that the true rich live in d9, think again. Where are the most expensive houses in Singapore? Bet u dnt even knw they sit in coronation road west whch is away frm slumps like mt sophia, mt emily, mckenzie rd, novena etc. To thk u live in d9 and brag a whole lot bout the district number is simply showing ur ignorance about the preference of the really rich and not the half past six investors who have to take loan just to buy a 1mil property. I knw a super rich man staying in a huge mansion in coronation rd and despises living in the shitty and polluted town area for what it has to offer. He even bought a 10million rodin sculpture frm an art gallery in takashimaya to deco his pond so u cn say that he cn buy practically any property he wants in singapore. Another rich guy i knw would rather live in a mre than 6000sf penthouse in the legend and bought 2 other properties in bt timah than to live in d9. If u thk d9 is exclusive to the rich then those hdb flats in selegie, rochor centre, bras basah etc must be used as servants quarters for the rich? Wat a joke. Anyway u can cntinue bragging bout d9 and enjoy living in that congested and polluted environment. The rich and the smart would never want to live in town or too near town for obvious reasons. Moreover rich people have no need to work so why do they want to live near mrt or rush to town for work early like the way u do.

Unregistered888 Guest

Default i am not an agent they are the lowest rung of parasitic professions

i never said BH was only meant for the rich. I am just saying that living near town but not directly in town is preferred, even the super rich i knw thk that way.BH seems to have that appeal even though it is priced for the mass mkt. D9 has that prestige for being near the shopping district but it ranks low for quality of life compared to even the heartlands in the suburban where there is plenty of lush greenery. Even hillview with houses and cndos going for 600psf offers better quality of life than a d9. Never mind the word 'prestige' coz smart people usually have no ego problems. Btw i am not an agent or neither do i have any vestd interest in BH. I am just a distant observer of gd property buys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered0001
    Funny...i think from wat u say...no one will buy BH anyway...the rich wun buy it cos its below them..the poor wun buy it cos its too expensive..the middle class wun buy it, cos it doesn't have the prestige of D9...so, haha...no one will buy BH! With the property mkt downturn, u have to suck thumb!

UnregisteredDistrict8 Guest

What a sad bastard. Any projects in Rangoon beat your BH flat down. Stop hard selling BH. It just makes you look like a sad bastard.