Thread: BISHAN LOFT FOR SALE 4+1

Default BISHAN LOFT FOR SALE 4+1

Bishan Loft 4+1, 1464sf, high floor, pool view, no noon sun, nicely renovated. Tenanted at $4500 ending nov. 08.

Kickboxer Guest

How much is the selling price?

John Guest

Hi rogerang,

Are you able to sell your unit within 5 years of ownership for executive condo?

Matures this Sept 08.

For more info visit www.rogerang.com

Laura Guest

Has this property been sold?

Default Bishan Loft

Project Name : Bishan Loft
    Venue : Bishan St 11
    District : 20
    Type : EC (4+1). Full condo facilities, High Floor
    TOP : 2003
    Floor Area : 1496 Sqft
    Tenure : 99
    PSF : $605
    Immediate Availability

Please PM me if you are interested.

Still available. Pls call me or visit my website for detail. tks

Quote Originally Posted by rogerang
    Still available. Pls call me or visit my website for detail. tks
    May I know what is the PSF?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    May I know what is the PSF?

Thanks

Thanks. PMed you.

your 4+1 and 3+1 still avail? whats the area and psf for both pls?

Quick question.

Is 850K for 4 bedroom (1464 sq ft), mid floor at Bishan loft a good buy?

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Bishan Loft, the going-7-year-old EC in District 20 Bishan has a nëw hïgh of $806 psf!

I wonder why would anyone say a new and "normal" condo at $1,000 psf is expensive?

Bishan Loft
    Address ............................. psf ............ Area .......... Price .......... Contract Date
    31 Bishan Street 11 #32-05 .... $806 psf .... 1,141 sqft .... $920,000 .... 4 Feb 10

Quote Originally Posted by amazon, Channel NewsAsia Forum, 22 March 2010 4.29 pm
    $1.2m EC valuation. U must be talking abt Bishan Loft. When it just reach 5 yrs mark, the 4 bedders are selling for $900k+ at most. If the buyers done their research. U think anyone wants to pay $1.2m when their neighbors paid $900k+ in the open market. Btw my bro-in-law just sold his 3 bedder above 30th floor 1140 sqft at $807 psf in Jan. 1st unit to break the $800psf mark, check URA caveat. smaller unit has it virtue coz buyers are not willing to pay $1.2m for an EC. Valuation $1.2m, where is the buyer? My BIL happily pocketed $400+k and stay at his parents home for free. He is currently have a waiting time up to 5 yrs, looking at those old rundown big plot enbloc potential. His last words was let the goondu chase & buy up
    Err ... so this $806-psf unit used to belong to his ...

Bishan Loft, the going-7-year-old EC in District 20 Bishan has a nëw hïgh of $823 psf!

Again, I wonder why would anyone say a new and "normal" condo at $1,000 psf expensive?

Bishan Loft
    Address ............................. psf ............ Area ........... Price ......... Contract Date
    33 Bishan Street 11 #30-12 .... $823 psf .... 1,130 sqft .... $930,000 .... 22 Mar 10

Bishan Loft, the going-7-year-old EC in District 20 Bishan, has a nëw hïgh of $892 psf!

Can this old EC reach $900 psf soon?
    I am still wondering why some say "new" "normal" condo (not "old" "EC" but "new" "normal" condo) should be priced below $900 psf.

Bishan Loft
    Address ............................. psf ............ Area ........... Price ........... Contract Date
    33 Bishan Street 11 #31-10 .... $892 psf .... 1,345 sqft .... $1,200,000 .... 3 May 10

Quote Originally Posted by broomie
    Quick question.

Is 850K for 4 bedroom (1464 sq ft), mid floor at Bishan loft a good buy?
    To me the place looks "run down", given that it's less than 10 years. Perhaps quality is rather inferior compared to other condo. Interior-wise I would . But if one is not too picky, may still pass. Nonetheless, the location is excellent, no one can deny. Very close to HDB though. Weekend may be hard to take an afternoon nap with all the shouting "garung guni....bo bo bo .......garung guni...bo bo bo bo bo.....". If yur floor is way on top, perhaps still ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    To me the place looks "run down", given that it's less than 10 years. Perhaps quality is rather inferior compared to other condo. Interior-wise I would . But if one is not too picky, may still pass. Nonetheless, the location is excellent, no one can deny. Very close to HDB though. Weekend may be hard to take an afternoon nap with all the shouting "garung guni....bo bo bo .......garung guni...bo bo bo bo bo.....". If yur floor is way on top, perhaps still ok.
    Too high.. wind noise...
    not to mention that the house moves.... only if u pay enough attention.

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    Too high.. wind noise...
    not to mention that the house moves.... only if u pay enough attention.
    "moves" ? r u serious ? can u substantiate this claim ?

yes, been there in 2004, viewing high floor unit... can view very far and see fireworks. Apart from the Woo Woo Woo wind sound heard which can be scary in daytime and nighttime, it moves... but I'm glad that it didn't shake.

http://www.onderzoekinformatie.nl/en...ek/OND1295978/

Wind load, slightly elastic, a little like rubber band... you need to pay attention to it to feel it. Be a sharper house hunter.

A high-rise building can owe its stability and its strength to continuous walls or shafts over the height of the building. For the force transfer it is not necessary that all these stability elements continue to the top of the building. At the level on which any wall or shaft stops, there is found a disturbance in the force flow of the high-rise building. Because the floors have an in-plane bending and shear-stiffness, they act as an elastic connection between the continuing stability elements and the early ending stability elements.

Wah...quite technical...

In essence, tall buildings do vibrate and they are designed to vibrate within a maximum angle. Remembered I was in KLCC once and it moved at high storeys during high winds.

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    yes, been there in 2004, viewing high floor unit... can view very far and see fireworks. Apart from the Woo Woo Woo wind sound heard which can be scary in daytime and nighttime, it moves... but I'm glad that it didn't shake.

http://www.onderzoekinformatie.nl/en...ek/OND1295978/

Wind load, slightly elastic, a little like rubber band... you need to pay attention to it to feel it. Be a sharper house hunter.

A high-rise building can owe its stability and its strength to continuous walls or shafts over the height of the building. For the force transfer it is not necessary that all these stability elements continue to the top of the building. At the level on which any wall or shaft stops, there is found a disturbance in the force flow of the high-rise building. Because the floors have an in-plane bending and shear-stiffness, they act as an elastic connection between the continuing stability elements and the early ending stability elements.

I thought the woo woo sound was wind blowing at the window gaps if not sealed properly. I think i remember that happening at my office. Good excuse not to work late into the night

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Wah...quite technical...

In essence, tall buildings do vibrate and they are designed to vibrate within a maximum angle. Remembered I was in KLCC once and it moved at high storeys during high winds.