Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stellar

Indie Guest

Stellar is now advertised at about 600psf, many units. That's still too expensive for something so exposed to the roads, and with a possible flyover right next to it. With a poor market sentiment and prediction of 20 to 40 % cut in price, it will go down to 600 - 60 to 240 = 540 to 360 psf. This reminds me of west bay and west cove prices, but stellar is worse with the big vehicles noise and possible flyover next to it, but dropping to 360 psf is too far-fetched, but not to 450 to 500 psf. Maybe 400 psf also can for blk 10 and 12 and those facing the roads.

Titto Guest

I think prices for this condo tumbling down to 500 psf soon, so I will get one at about this price. For choice units, I will consider at 520 psf. But this condo loos very noisy and packed, so maybe not so many choice units.

Unregistered11 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Titto
    I think prices for this condo tumbling down to 500 psf soon, so I will get one at about this price. For choice units, I will consider at 520 psf. But this condo loos very noisy and packed, so maybe not so many choice units.

Ok lor, you tan gu gu lor. If have i will one shot grab 10 units brfore you.

Rogery Guest

Yeah man prices for this one dropping. Been tracking this one becos owner meh could have sold at 700 plus during peak but now drop like rocket falling and trying to catch it. Ver hard. Happy if 650 psf becos like this still earn about 100 psf. But knn, got people advertise 600 psf over weekend. Think TOP soon, people panic becos this one deferred payment meh. 600 psf if sell make no money lose no money. but market still dropping. So many BL***DY bad news, later next week people advertise at 580 or 550psf, si liao lar.

Lad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rogery
    si liao lar.
    Aiyo, choi choi, don't say si liao lar. But come to think about it, Stellar sounds like Si-Tiao-ler.

Huat Guest

there are people advertising at 580psf? Saw 600psf. Saw one penhouse going for 1.2 million and another 4-room going for more 1.2x million. The penthouse bigger in size by quite alot.

Freehold supporter Guest

Talking

Lai Lai, anyone wants to sell at 500psf, I can easily grab 20 units at 1 go.

Funnia Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Freehold supporter
    Lai Lai, anyone wants to sell at 500psf, I can easily grab 20 units at 1 go.
    When it launched it was selling around 500 + psf, did you grab any? That was on a rising market sentiment. Now, it's heading south.

Freehold supporter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Funnia
    When it launched it was selling around 500 + psf, did you grab any? That was on a rising market sentiment. Now, it's heading south.
    Funnia, when it was launched a few years back, how many dare to touch property even at 500 which was considered high at that time. Now its time to wait for the prices to go below 500psf, then I will buy 20 units and wait for the market to go up in 10 years time. FYI, property is all about long term investment, not like stock. Overtime, prices will surely appreciate, eg. During launch for Pearlbank apt, developer were only selling at 80k, now its worth much more.

code01 Guest

Dear all

if ur happen to see anything at Stellar at 500+psf to 600+psf( As far as i know there is only one penthse asking at $648psf) please email me immediately at [email protected]. Thanks !!!

code01 Guest

Dear all
    FYI #0x-03 sold at $780psf and #03-25 sold at $740psf 2 weeks back. Caveat not lodged yet. If you got anything below $700psf please call me 96943152 i got buyers Thanks

recession Guest

Quote Originally Posted by code01
    Dear all
    FYI #0x-03 sold at $780psf and #03-25 sold at $740psf 2 weeks back. Caveat not lodged yet. If you got anything below $700psf please call me 96943152 i got buyers Thanks
    Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Thaman says that SG will go into technical reccession soon!!!!!!!!!!!

T. Shanmugaratnam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by recession
    Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Thaman says that SG will go into technical reccession soon!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is wrong of you to misquote me. Please be a responsible netizen.

I said "it is possible". I did not say "it will" or "it will soon".

I did say "it is too early to make a prediction and much depends on developments in the U.S.".

Mikeong Guest

Dear all
    You have no buyers above 700psf?

code01 Guest

There is but because so many forumers in previous pages say will go below $500psf mah so i thought if there is it is even better. Anyway water pes unit n if u have units at $700psf pls let me know.

Anyway market sentiment is really weak for high end market now but for mass market, it is still very strong. Most buyers are HDB upgraders.

My group average transaction for this mth is somewhere like 10 mass market transactions to 1 high end transaction. Esta at East Coast is having alot of transactions now. Cheers

Here it comes Guest

There is but because so many forumers in previous pages say will go below $500psf mah so i thought if there is it is even better. Anyway water pes unit n if u have units at $700psf pls let me know.

Anyway market sentiment is really weak for high end market now but for mass market, it is still very strong. Most buyers are HDB upgraders.

My group average transaction for this mth is somewhere like 10 mass market transactions to 1 high end transaction. Esta at East Coast is having alot of transactions now. Cheers
    here it comes, regardless whether high end or mass market, all will be affected:

Sep 26, 2008
    HSBC to cut 1,100 jobs

HONG KONG - GLOBAL banking giant HSBC is to cut 1,100 jobs worldwide because of the volatile global financial environment, a spokesman said on Friday.
    The cuts will be made in the bank's global banking and markets divisions, with around half of those losing their jobs in HSBC's British operations, Hong Kong-based spokesman Gareth Hewett said.

'The steps we have taken today are in the light of the current global business and economic environment and our cautious outlook for 2009,' he said in a statement.

'Markets continue to be challenging and difficult but our strategy leaves us well positioned for the next wave of global growth, when it comes.'

Around 100 jobs will go in Hong Kong. The jobs would be cut in both front and back office operations, Mr Hewett said.

so be it Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Here it comes
    here it comes, regardless whether high end or mass market, all will be affected:

Sep 26, 2008
    HSBC to cut 1,100 jobs

HONG KONG - GLOBAL banking giant HSBC is to cut 1,100 jobs worldwide because of the volatile global financial environment, a spokesman said on Friday.
    The cuts will be made in the bank's global banking and markets divisions, with around half of those losing their jobs in HSBC's British operations, Hong Kong-based spokesman Gareth Hewett said.

'The steps we have taken today are in the light of the current global business and economic environment and our cautious outlook for 2009,' he said in a statement.

'Markets continue to be challenging and difficult but our strategy leaves us well positioned for the next wave of global growth, when it comes.'

Around 100 jobs will go in Hong Kong. The jobs would be cut in both front and back office operations, Mr Hewett said.
    High end will be worse than mass market for sure as they downgrade to mass market.

All will burn Guest

Default Wake up!

Haha..and the mass market downgrade to HDB...pls lah, have to wake up..high end still can downgrade to mass market..massmarket (more of them than high end) have to leave their condos and move to HDB! so downward pressure!!

Quote Originally Posted by so be it
    High end will be worse than mass market for sure as they downgrade to mass market.

nah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by All will burn
    Haha..and the mass market downgrade to HDB...pls lah, have to wake up..high end still can downgrade to mass market..massmarket (more of them than high end) have to leave their condos and move to HDB! so downward pressure!!
    mass market condos are mostly within affordable range for the middle-class singaporean, unlike high-end condos. i don't think this kind of reaction will happen.

I heard there is Studio unit in The Stellar. Anyone have and want to offer?

Curious Guest

Quote Originally Posted by All will burn
    Then why are you still here?
    You should be burnt to death what!

tie your neak Guest

All you losers talk so much cock also will not stop condo prices from falling.
    Singapore will go into recession and all your properties will go under water.
    Get a rope ready to tie around your neaks.

go fly kite Guest

go fly kite lah, u can't afford a condo so come here to talk cock.
    Quote Originally Posted by tie your neak

Question Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tie your neak
    Go under the water? Then how come you still can talk cock here? Strange!

orangetee Guest

To all agents from different agencies.

Please Co-op, i know sales are getting very down.

No point coming here and vent frustration with

vulgarities and nonsense postings.

Thank you.

Harry Lee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by T. Shanmugaratnam
    It is wrong of you to misquote me. Please be a responsible netizen.

I said "it is possible". I did not say "it will" or "it will soon".

I did say "it is too early to make a prediction and much depends on developments in the U.S.".
    Tharman, do you want me to sack you?

Default What Highway is proposed next to Stellar

What Highway is proposed next to Stellar and where can I find the information.

Thanks

Default THE STELLAR

Project Name-THE STELLAR
    Developer-First Bedok Land Pte Ltd(GuocoLand Group)
    Property Type-Condominium
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 162
    Completion Date - Est Feb 2010
    District - 5

see virtual tour from :

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/thestellar

Just been to Stellar. TOP already. Quite nice. Water PES unit looks so cool

Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZ
    Has been house hunting every weekends for the past 6 months for a bargain unit in the west. I was hoping to pick up a bargain couple with so many articles talking down on the property market.

However, the current asking price is still very stiff and the owners are not willing to lower their expectation.

For what I have gathered, current price in the west is as followed:-

$600+psf to $800+psf for leasehold project
    $800+psf to $900+psf for freehold project

Less than $600psf is already hard to come by don't talk about less than $500psf.

Really Tan Ku Ku!!!
    No true. It had happen already. There is one unit @ Clementiwoods sold in dec less than 600psf!
    Those sellers good luck