The Real Dangerous Of The NCOV Is Much More Than All The Media & Governments Are Telling You

If you want to win the battle, you must fully know & understand the enemies, their mechanism & features, weakness & strength.

The Chinese Government has underestimated the nCOV new Corona Virus, that is why they are failing and on the verse of a complete total collapse.

As a master of this Earth game, I can tell you that the real dangerous of the nCOV is not just above what the media & scientist are telling & will discovering in near future, but even far more than what any Governments & secret societies even dream & thinking.

In your thinking, what is a perfect deadly virus, what features it should have?

Then that is exactly the nCOV feature humanity are facing. It is even beyond novel & video game virus version one. It is the absolutely perfect one virus.

I will tell you some basic features of the nCOV:

– It can hide and stay in many popular daily objects like technology devices, doors, motors, cars, cloths, etc.

– It can stay in almost all conditions like humans including cold and hot.

– It can easily spread through air.

– It has all the features of a combination SARS, Ebola, HIV and even more than that.

– It can detect bad & good people & has it own spirit like a seen animal.

– It can develop and has it own evolution daily non-stop to adapt new environment.

– No any vaccine drug can work for this type of virus.

Etc.

You may ask so are we all going to receive that deadly virus?

My answer is that yes, all of you are going to receive that type in your life.

Many “weaker” Virus exist in your daily life environment already, it just that they are not “strong” enough for human need to be aware. But now it is just a more “stronger” one.

How to counter & overcome that nCOV virus?

I am not telling you now because I want to change the world system completely and give people more choice. And my blog website not yet famous. I do not want any secret societies, beings, government stealing & take credit for my own invention & creation.

Maybe many of the world leaders are in same bed, same secret societies and work against & want enslave the rest. Many of them are going to die because of this nCOV virus for sure !!!

Why there are no bounty reward from your government or any international organization for whoever able to solve this epidemic problems? Why don’t use the brain & mind set of all humanity together, but only rely on some “doctor, scientist”.

You need to remember that the SARS was cured not because of any vaccine or drug from the doctor/lab house. It came from pure luck of understanding the feature/mechanism of the SARS.

So you better stop waiting the doctors, scientist, etc.

The only way out of this deadly global epidemic event is listen to me and receive full mechanism, features of this new Corona virus, and of course include a working cure as well.

So if you want a perfect working cure for this deadly nCOV virus, you guys better telling your government/groups and share it to your friends about my web page https://theworld.data.blog & https://freejoy.aimoo.com .

Best Regard,

The Savior