Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Florentine @ Florence Road

Default Hello,

D'Pavilion is too close to the main raod.Serangoon Rd is a busy road...Guess dust and noise will be a concern.Florentine is a better buy.Freehold or 999 yrs,no diff.Most impt,Florentine has a long balcony that extends all the way to the next bedroom n its toilet layout is spacious.Exclusively!The most 10 mins walk to main road with shades.
    Just my comments.Tks....

Default Timber Deck

Quote Originally Posted by deeky
    ic... timbre deck will be nice. Like what they did for the showflat... but minus the fishes.

Thks!
    Yes, indeed it will be nice but I checked out the price so far to put the timber deck for the balcony and planter area. It costs around 5k to 7k for chengai wood as these areas are long and big.

Looks like they have started digging the swimming pool... But still, as compared to other developments like The Pavilion, Clover by the Park, Kovan Residences, etc, it's far too slow... Sigh! Hopefully they will speed up a little, else T.O.P. in October 2010 might not crystallise...

Quote Originally Posted by Novice
    Looks like they have started digging the swimming pool... But still, as compared to other developments like The Pavilion, Clover by the Park, Kovan Residences, etc, it's far too slow... Sigh! Hopefully they will speed up a little, else T.O.P. in October 2010 might not crystallise...
    Hi Novice, how have you been? Thanks a lot for your photo updates. My wife and I always look forward to your monthly update on the Florentine blog.

Not sure whether the small rectangular hole they dig is for the swimming pool, if so...it is going to be quite weird. Construction speed are slow, but at least the 2 stacks are up and guess internal fittings work can commence anytime soon.

Is Hougang Neighbourhood 7 the blocks of HUDC besides Florentine?

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums...ead.php?t=9727

I believe so. Do not know what is the impact on us in terms of development(physical conditions due to renovation if there is), or maybe in terms of land value? One thing for sure, nobody will say Florentine is built besides HDB flats (though it's HUDC), since they will be privatised soon

Is Hougang Neighbourhood 7 the blocks of HUDC besides Florentine?

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums...ead.php?t=9727

I believe so. Do not know what is the impact on us in terms of development(physical conditions due to renovation if there is), or maybe in terms of land value? One thing for sure, nobody will say Florentine is built besides HDB flats (though it's HUDC), since they will be privatised soon
    Hi Deeky, how are you? You are absolutely correct, now Florentine will be surrounded by private properties..hahaha....but think it needs another 2.5 years to complete the admin procedures for privatization. What I think is that long term wise, Florentine's value will definitely go up. Especially when the very old HUDC gets en-bloc....the relaunch of the site will definitely be a a lot higher and push up the prices of all properties in the vicinity.

Only problem will be the construction noise and whether the new entrance to the re-developed site will be at Florence road...if so, it may jam up the road leading to the main Hougang Ave 2.

TOP for the Florentine will happen in 1st Quarter 2011 (Jan - Mar) instead of October 2010.

Hi WSH&JOA,

How did you get the info? But the timeline on next year 1st quarter seems quite reasonable, according to the updated pics posted on the blog, progress seems quite slow and no much changes within the last 3 months.

Hi WSH&JOA,

How did you get the info? But the timeline on next year 1st quarter seems quite reasonable, according to the updated pics posted on the blog, progress seems quite slow and no much changes within the last 3 months.
    Hi Deeky, I actually emailed to Roxy Homes. Yeah kind of slow...

Kovan Residence has more than 500 units, they seem to be making much more progress. Ours only 34 units... i wonder what Roxy Home is up to. Was hoping to spend Christmas at new home, now even CNY is unlikely!

Roxy Home should speed things up.

Default New kid on the block

Hi all fellow Florentine neighbours,

We bought a unit at the Florentine through a subsale so didn't get to see the showunit. Anyone can share with me some info of the unit like what colour is the kitchen etc? Hehe. Thanks!

Looking forward for its completion!

For reference, you can look here at the showroom pictures...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...the-florentine

Quote Originally Posted by DawnMarie78
    Hi all fellow Florentine neighbours,

We bought a unit at the Florentine through a subsale so didn't get to see the showunit. Anyone can share with me some info of the unit like what colour is the kitchen etc? Hehe. Thanks!

Looking forward for its completion!

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    For reference, you can look here at the showroom pictures...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...the-florentine
    Thank you.. its very helpful. The toilet is very nice.

Default Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by DawnMarie78
    Thank you.. its very helpful. The toilet is very nice.
    Hi DawnMarie, here's the Florentine blog created by one of the buyers (future neighbour).

Happ viewing!

http://the-florentine.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by magyarposta
    Hi DawnMarie, here's the Florentine blog created by one of the buyers (future neighbour).

Happ viewing!

http://the-florentine.blogspot.com/

Thanks.. Yup I have bookmarked this from an earlier posting

Hi Novice, thanks for the photos upload ya!

Progress at site seems good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Hi Novice, thanks for the photos upload ya!

Progress at site seems good.
    Hi Dark Knight,

Nice to hear from u... So, how's everything? Sigh! Progress still very slow as compared to Clover By the Park, Kovan Residences, etc. Can't even compare to Park Central...

Hi Dark Knight,

Nice to hear from u... So, how's everything? Sigh! Progress still very slow as compared to Clover By the Park, Kovan Residences, etc. Can't even compare to Park Central...
    Hi Novice, I am good...thank you. How about you?

Ya....Roxy Homes (RH) and gang taking almost two and a half year to build this project but think almost done liao.....TOP will be 1st quarter 2011 as per the RH project leader.

Just for the fun of it based on the 21 Sep 10 pictures on the Florentine Blog, did you guys realise that Roxy Homes actually wrongly constructed an over extended concrete wall besides the swimming pool deck? The cut off screen for the additional carpark lots is different from the original model.

They have since hacked off that extension.

Just for the fun of it based on the 21 Sep 10 pictures on the Florentine Blog, did you guys realise that Roxy Homes actually wrongly constructed an over extended concrete wall besides the swimming pool deck? The cut off screen for the additional carpark lots is different from the original model.

Hi Dark Knight,

Wow! u r very observant. Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out which one you are referring to... Am trying to compare older updates but still very blurr... care to share more?

Means what? They are so kuku n00b developer that nobody should ever buy their shares?

Hi Dark Knight,

Wow! u r very observant. Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out which one you are referring to... Am trying to compare older updates but still very blurr... care to share more?
    Hi Novice, my desktop crash again....unable to send some pictures stored there to you.

I saw your update again on 18 October (thanks for that). You will be able to see the difference based on the 2nd picture compared to the 21 Sep one...focus on the concrete wall on where the pool deck is going to be. If you go on to the development site say on 22 October, you will be able to see even more glaring difference as part of the wall was demolished.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Means what? They are so kuku n00b developer that nobody should ever buy their shares?
    Hi mcmlxxvi, I don't agree with you that the developer is so kuku... it could be the construction company who made the mistake and the developer came down to inspect and found out the error! Anyway, hope it don't have any impact or delay to the project...

Hi Novice, my desktop crash again....unable to send some pictures stored there to you.

I saw your update again on 18 October (thanks for that). You will be able to see the difference based on the 2nd picture compared to the 21 Sep one...focus on the concrete wall on where the pool deck is going to be. If you go on to the development site say on 22 October, you will be able to see even more glaring difference as part of the wall was demolished.
    Hi Dark Knight,

Ya, saw the difference. Thanks for the enlightening.

Unhappy

Passed by Florenza at Florence Road and Kovan Suites along Upper Serangoon over the weekend. These 2 developments were launched much later than Florentine and they have completed much faster than Florentine...Hiaz...

Default Latest Update : 06/12/2010

Hi there,

A little update on The Florentine.... Seems that it's gonna to postpone the T.O.P. again... The expected date of completion on the sign-board at site is taken out! From the picture taken, sooo surprised to see the Fiorenza completed at the background! Seems that their residents can even shift in for CNY!!! Sigh! Really Sianz...

Hi Novice,

Thks for the updates. Ya, the other day I also passed by Fiorenza, they have completed ! I think they even launched one year later than Florentine!!
    When is our TOP - taken out means no committment? Should we press Roxy to progress faster? Wonder what's taking so long?
    The rate it is going, by June next yr if it is still not completed, we should expect some legal compensation.

Sounds like the developer has cash-flow problem. It is the one behind Space@Kovan? If this is the case, the probably the $ is diverted to this new project.

Hi Novice,

Thks for the updates. Ya, the other day I also passed by Fiorenza, they have completed ! I think they even launched one year later than Florentine!!
    When is our TOP - taken out means no committment? Should we press Roxy to progress faster? Wonder what's taking so long?
    The rate it is going, by June next yr if it is still not completed, we should expect some legal compensation.
    Pay lor..... Not very much anyway right?

Good news update:

I went past Florentine. Wow, they have started taking away the Scaffolding and finally it looks almost done!!

Seems like alot of work has been going on inside all these while, just tat it was covered by the scaffolding. And i tot nothing was goin on

It looks so serene and nice... and the pool is actually pretty big.
    I guess its 3 more months to TOP!! (I hope...)

p.s. sorry, could not manage to put some pics here due to technical issues