Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: The Florentine @ Florence Road

Quote Originally Posted by deeky
    Good news update:

I went past Florentine. Wow, they have started taking away the Scaffolding and finally it looks almost done!!

Seems like alot of work has been going on inside all these while, just tat it was covered by the scaffolding. And i tot nothing was goin on

It looks so serene and nice... and the pool is actually pretty big.
    I guess its 3 more months to TOP!! (I hope...)

p.s. sorry, could not manage to put some pics here due to technical issues
    Hi Deeky, thanks for the update. Really a good piece of news for the Christmas! Can't wait to go down to snap some pictures... but too bad... am tied up these few days...

Default progress

Hello all

Went past the site just now. Looks like much is done up huh.

Drove past as well...looks like it should complete by 2Q2011.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle
    Hello all

Went past the site just now. Looks like much is done up huh.

Well, can see that they are hurrying things up a little. According to one of the Project Manager at site, they are targeting to complete everything by end January 2011. But still... we couldn't make it to shift in for Chinese New Year... Sigh!

Have posted some latest photos taken from The Florentine site...

http://the-florentine.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Default TOP date estimation.

I just email Roxy Homes and was told TOP is Q1 or Q2 2011 .
    Already selling my present place. I thought we can collect keys by March.

Anyone heard different dates?

Novice,

Thanks for posting the latest pics dated 14-03-2011.
    I am wondering what is the small squarish area besides the pool
    on the right hand bottom corner of the pics?

Novice,

Gym perhaps?

http://www.redas.com.sg/HTML/showcas...te_enlarge.htm

Either side gate or access for rubbish removal.

Novice,

Hi Deeky,

If I'm correct, it should be 3 covered car park lots. In fact, over at the other end of the pool, there's also an errected wall with covered car park lots... if you noticed. Well, quite disappointed and shocked to see these as it doesn't adds value to the pool and it makes the pool looks even smaller! I think Roxy Homes must have overlooked initially and thought that 34 lots should be easily achieveable and later found out.... Sigh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice
    Hi Deeky,

If I'm correct, it should be 3 covered car park lots. In fact, over at the other end of the pool, there's also an errected wall with covered car park lots... if you noticed. Well, quite disappointed and shocked to see these as it doesn't adds value to the pool and it makes the pool looks even smaller! I think Roxy Homes must have overlooked initially and thought that 34 lots should be easily achieveable and later found out.... Sigh!!!
    Hi Novice,talking about the "mysterious" squarish area at bottom right of the picture....yup...you are right...those are carpark lots. But since day 1, Roxy Homes already incorporated it into the design and model at showflat. The site plan in the brochure also shows this already. It sort of protrudes out of the ground level at stack 3 and roofed over with wooden strips for an aesthetics finishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Hi Novice,talking about the "mysterious" squarish area at bottom right of the picture....yup...you are right...those are carpark lots. But since day 1, Roxy Homes already incorporated it into the design and model at showflat. The site plan in the brochure also shows this already. It sort of protrudes out of the ground level at stack 3 and roofed over with wooden strips for an aesthetics finishing.
    Oh! Is it? Din realise it till u mentioned. Thanks, Dark Knight. Maybe it's shown on the model but not obvious.

Passby the site last weekend. It is near completion and the chinese supervisor told me TOP will be within 1-2 weeks , wonder if it is true.

But I went round the site and notice the back and sides of the condo are surrounded by normal thick wired fence (something like the army 'Restricted' fence), unlike the front which are concrete walls. Seems unsightly (a nice boutique condo separated from the outside by fence) and also lack of privacy as people can just see through.
    Dun know if it matters to you, but wonder if we can raise this to the mgtment?

We were told that TOP is tomorrow. Hopefully, it is true. The metal fence is rather unsightly but we noticed that it was used at Fontaine Parry, Stradia etc as well. Some has it hidden better than others with creepers, plants etc.

Anyone received any updated news on Florentine yet?

I called Roxy. TOP papers submitted to Authorities. Waiting for approval expected end April. Key collection probably mid May onwards.

Thanks Megaclaw... Let's hope this is finally going to be our last leg of waiting for the keys! Wait until neck very long already... Haiz

The playground and BBQ pits not in sight yet.

Quote Originally Posted by megaclaw
    Thanks for the info, Megaclaw. Nice to hear that the key collection is near but I'm not too optimistic... As you mentioned, the playground and even the name of The Florentine and address at the entrance is still not visible yet! The BBQ pits are mobile and you'll see residents start pushing it out when they want to BBQ! With so many things still not in place, the Authority might not issue the T.O.P by end April 2011. Roxy Homes might need to rectify some "rejected issues and some outstanding issue" and "re-submit" for approval and all these might delay again! Sigh! But... hopefully, Roxy Homes speed up things a little and all goes smoothly...

looks like roxy homes is vy SLOW

Quote Originally Posted by megaclaw
    My developer removed the playground from the initial plan during the construction phase so you better check with your developer again.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    My developer removed the playground from the initial plan during the construction phase so you better check with your developer again.
    Look at S&P. If indeed remove, developer must compensate purchaser. Contract Law. If never ask for compensation, then too bad.

Just called Roxy Homes. The collection of keys will be in June as they have not heard from the relevant authorities regarding the TOP approval.

Quote Originally Posted by magyarposta
    Just called Roxy Homes. The collection of keys will be in June as they have not heard from the relevant authorities regarding the TOP approval.
    Thanks for the info, Magyarposta. As expected... Sigh! Can't Roxy Homes do something to pressure those relevant authorities? Think Roxy Homes is going to delay all the way till last minute... T.O.P for The Florentine on paper is 30th June 2011! That's the very last straw when we can take legal action... hopefully we do not need to retort to that!

Thanks for the info, Magyarposta. As expected... Sigh! Can't Roxy Homes do something to pressure those relevant authorities? Think Roxy Homes is going to delay all the way till last minute... T.O.P for The Florentine on paper is 30th June 2011! That's the very last straw when we can take legal action... hopefully we do not need to retort to that!
    u cant sue them leh....they only pay u interest for the delay

hate to disappoint you, but there's nothing you can do if you don't get your keys by 30 June 2011, it's the legal completion date that matters.

Will the playground still be erected?

I pay a visit last night.... They have started work on the playground finally. Probably the reason for the TOP delay. The name still not erected.
    Any news anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by wacko
    hate to disappoint you, but there's nothing you can do if you don't get your keys by 30 June 2011, it's the legal completion date that matters.
    Another Smart Alec on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Another Smart Alec on the forum.
    prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by wacko
    prove me wrong.
    S&P is never wrong.