Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Florentine @ Florence Road

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Dear Florentine owners,

For those who want updates/have queries on the development, I propose we establish email contacts to share information. This will also facilitate any future discussion with the developer over any issue of concern. Please drop me a personal mail. Novice and I currently have some latest updates with regards to queries for details on gate access, BBQ pits and swimming pool. We will share it with other Florentine owners.

Please do join us.
    Currently, have established email contacts with the following owners:
    -Novice
    -Mambo1973
    -Twinkle
    -MGYRPSTA
    -Ultimate

I'm just wondering if ground floor units are good? I went to see a few developments around the area including Florentine and although i'm attracted to the ground flr units i'm always worried about people being able to look in, security. I understand i can put up special tinted glasses etc.

Does anyone have any advice about this? Am i too paranoid?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker
    I'm just wondering if ground floor units are good? I went to see a few developments around the area including Florentine and although i'm attracted to the ground flr units i'm always worried about people being able to look in, security. I understand i can put up special tinted glasses etc.

Does anyone have any advice about this? Am i too paranoid?
    It really depends on your preference and comfort. Personally, been to other completed condos and do not like ground floor units as too many people going to and fro past your unit. There will also be noise. However, there are some group who loves ground floor units a lot. Why are you interested in groundfloor unit? The convenience to the pool and exit?

The balcony and size of the unit. It's a lot bigger as compared. You're right about people passing by to and fro. There are plenty of news about slashing prices but honestly, those who slash are for the leftover not-so-good units and sitting ducks that nobody is interested in. Oh well, have to keep on looking i suppose.

Hi Seeker,The Florentine Condo has only 34 units.With such exclusivness,noise level is kept to a minimum.So I dun think u ne to worry too much.Tks.

The latest URA website confirmed that no. of unsold units are now only 8. This is great!

Went pass the work site, still no work commenced. Saw a few cars/van parked in the Florentine site overnight, can we charge them rental?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all... Hope that by the next Christmas, we can at least see our very own unit in The Florentine up...

Hi Novice....so sweet of you to wish us Merry Christmas.

haha...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all fellow Florentine owners. Anyway, my computer just crashed sometimes back and I lost some of our Florentine emails as forgot to backup regularly. Have a great week ahead!

Wishing all Florentine owners a Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year.

Went to URA website and saw that a total of 27 units sold as of December 08. No construction commence yet at work site.

Happy Lunar New Year to all.
    wishing all "xin xiang shi cheng"& "wan shi ru yi"

Me too waiting for the construction to start.

Hi friends,

been lurking on this thread and congrats to you who've bought a Florentine unit. I've been actively following the development (I'm not an agent) but did not buy as I did not like the remaining units.

Good news for you, the last 2 3BRM units were sold yesterday and there is only one 2BRM unit left. The showflat is coming down in a week or two and construction will start!

I'm looking for a 3BRM unit in the development so if any of you know of a lobang, please could you drop me an email [email protected]. Especially if you've TOP and notice any 3BRM units with FOR SALE signs and want a really nice small family as a neighbour

Congrats! What a lovely development!

Default Florentine Penthouse Subsale

Dear all,

I have a florentine penthouse (1787sqft) for subsale. Going for 1.2mil neg which is relatively cheap (677 psf) compare to other development in D19. If interested, please give me a call @ 91138455. We can discuss from there.

Does anyone know what is the typical time taken for this kind of boutique development to reach TOP once construction starts? 1 year? or 18mths?

Went by Upper Serangoon Road and saw that the D' Pavilion reinforced concrete framework and brickwalls already done up to 3rd/4th storey.

Yeah!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Dark Knight,

That's a great piece of news. Juz wondering when the construction work will starts...

Hi all
    I was told it'll takes 18 mths to complete.
    But i tot for boutique project like this might be faster....

Finally, they have shifted or vacant the showflat... Looks like they are going to tear down the showflat soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Novice
    Finally, they have shifted or vacant the showflat... Looks like they are going to tear down the showflat soon...
    Hi Novice and Twinkle,

Expected TOP of The Florentine around July 2010. It will be ready in another 12-14mths.

Went past the site and noted that they have setup "No Parking" sign and barrier.....hehe....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hmmm....anyone know how to directly paste the picture in messages instead of appearing as attachment at bottom?
    Last edited by Dark Knight; 02-05-09 at 17:24.

Dear all,

I have a florentine penthouse (1787sqft) for subsale. Going for 1.2mil neg which is (677 psf). If interested, please give me a call @ 91138455. We can discuss from there.

Smile

Thanks for the update. Must turn in on and take a look.

Wow, seems that they are going to start the piling work for The Florentine soon... Past by the site on Saturday, all houses on the site have been torn down. The excavator was levelling the road... Too bad, didn't bring along camera...

Wow, seems that they are going to start the piling work for The Florentine soon... Past by the site on Saturday, all houses on the site have been torn down. The excavator was levelling the road... Too bad, didn't bring along camera...
    Hi Novice, how haf you been? So long never hear from you liao. yup...the old houses got torn down in just 2 to 3 days.....haha...never knew it was that easy to dismantle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Hi Novice, how haf you been? So long never hear from you liao. yup...the old houses got torn down in just 2 to 3 days.....haha...never knew it was that easy to dismantle.
    Hi Dark Knight, life's still the same for me. Nothing much to look forward to... except The Florentine. Market is so unpredictable nowadays... How about you? Ya, tearing down is always easy juz like destroy always easier than assembly...

Hi Dark Knight, life's still the same for me. Nothing much to look forward to... except The Florentine. Market is so unpredictable nowadays... How about you? Ya, tearing down is always easy juz like destroy always easier than assembly...
    Haha, I am also looking forward to the TOP of The Florentine. Well the market quite erratic no doubt. Anyway, take care and have a great week ahead!

pass by the site yesterday. piling machine in sight.

btw saw a black car slowing down in that site too . maybe it is one of our neighbours...

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle
    pass by the site yesterday. piling machine in sight.

btw saw a black car slowing down in that site too . maybe it is one of our neighbours...
    Allo Twinkle! ya......saw the piling machine too. Awesome!

keke....that stretch of road got some very weird lorry drivers who like to jam brake or speed....last saturday afternoon, at the junction of Florence Road and Lim Ah Pin road (from Simon rd direction), a lorry suddenly stopped and the car behind swerve to the right but still ended up hitting it. Moral of the story, dun stick too close to the backside of lorries.

Default Construction in Progress.....

Site Update:

Hi Dark Knight,

How's everything and nice to hear from you again. So u climb up to the 12th Storey of Blk 719 to capture this picture? Nice work and thanks for the update. I'm trying to work out a blog for The Florentine. Will update you and the rest when I'm done and about to launch it... Stay tune...

Hi Dark Knight,

How's everything and nice to hear from you again. So u climb up to the 12th Storey of Blk 719 to capture this picture? Nice work and thanks for the update. I'm trying to work out a blog for The Florentine. Will update you and the rest when I'm done and about to launch it... Stay tune...
    Hi Novice, I am good. Yup, went up there to snap a picture on the progress. You working out a blog for The Florentine ar....sounds great. Do keep us posted.