Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Florentine @ Florence Road

Unregistered12345678 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123654
    I guess he may realise that for the same price, he can get a cluster terrace around the area so he's trying to make a fast pull out.
    Not everyone wants to buy cluster terrances. There is no swimming pool or gym in the Terrace. Building also old houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123654
    I guess he may realise that for the same price, he can get a cluster terrace around the area so he's trying to make a fast pull out.
    Hi, as Ultimate said before, Graciousness is always a virtue. We should not comment or speculate too much about Wow's decision to sell off his Penthouse unit. Let's wish him Good luck and able to get rid of his unit fast without making a loss. Good Luck, Wow.

Default Ads of The Florentine

Well, saw The Florentine's ads on The Straits Times again last Saturday, 13/09. Seems to have shrunk in size and also no longer full colour as compared to The Ambra's ads. Maybe they have achieve their sales target of The Florentine but wanna push out the rest of the 4 units... Anybody know what's the latest sales figure like for The Florentine over the weekend after this advertisement launched?

The Dark Knight Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Novice
    Well, saw The Florentine's ads on The Straits Times again last Saturday, 13/09. Seems to have shrunk in size and also no longer full colour as compared to The Ambra's ads. Maybe they have achieve their sales target of The Florentine but wanna push out the rest of the 4 units... Anybody know what's the latest sales figure like for The Florentine over the weekend after this advertisement launched?
    Allo Novice! Yup....me too....saw the smaller size advert on Saturday too. I just checked with my HSR agent, total no of remaining units is 5.

Allo fellow Florentine owners, developer Roxy confirmed that total no. of carpark lots will be 34 (including a handicap lot) meaning 1 lot for each unit. House warming or New Year celebrations guests may have to park outside by road side. There will not be backgate to link to the HDB carpark behind as it was not in the approved building plan.

twinkle Guest

Question

but will there be a side gate for visitor?

Unregistered1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Allo fellow Florentine owners, developer Roxy confirmed that total no. of carpark lots will be 34 (including a handicap lot) meaning 1 lot for each unit. House warming or New Year celebrations guests may have to park outside by road side. There will not be backgate to link to the HDB carpark behind as it was not in the approved building plan.
    Wow so little carpark lots.

Winner Guest

Default Hallo,

This project greatest attractiveness is its exclusiveness,thus only the Florentiners can have access to the compound.So cannot compare to bigger projects with 100s of units.

Unregistered1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Winner
    This project greatest attractiveness is its exclusiveness,thus only the Florentiners can have access to the compound.So cannot compare to bigger projects with 100s of units.
    Oh I see...but where are my relatives going to park their cars when they come to my house?

Anyway, actually also raise question on something else within each apartment unit...but will take it offline as not appropriate to discuss it here. But for the side/back gate, can I have views on whether you people wants it? People holding on to stack 5 and 8 may not be happy with movement so near their units.

Attached Images Attached Images

Winner Guest

Default 'No worries'.

'Unregistered 1',dun worry abt yr relatives' woes.Parking can be done just outside The Florentine,or along the road,a stone throw away from the condo.No coupon involved.
    Backgate is not needed as it leads to the HUDC flats and not the main road.

springroll Guest

re: parking slot
    there are some project that don't even give one per household. ie 30+ units, only 20+ lot. don't know how they are going to spilt.

Unregistered1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by springroll
    re: parking slot
    there are some project that don't even give one per household. ie 30+ units, only 20+ lot. don't know how they are going to spilt.
    I heard of that also some of the condo in town and newer one in some estate.

Wow Guest

Default Florentine Penthouse for sale

Dear all,

I have a florentine penthouse (1787sqft) for subsale. Going for 1.28mil neg which is relatively cheap (717 psf) compare to other development in D19. If interested, please give me a call @ 91138455. We can discuss from there.

If you have friends or relatives who are interested in it, you can also give me a call. I am willing to pay you the agent fee.

Unregistered123456789 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered12345678
    Not everyone wants to buy cluster terrances. There is no swimming pool or gym in the Terrace. Building also old houses.
    Pls lah, I am talking abt brand new cluster terrace with shared swimming pool. It is like a hybrid of terrace houses (multi-storey) and apartment (shared common facilities).

Unregistered123456789 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Winner
    'Unregistered 1',dun worry abt yr relatives' woes.Parking can be done just outside The Florentine,or along the road,a stone throw away from the condo.No coupon involved.
    Backgate is not needed as it leads to the HUDC flats and not the main road.
    U can park anywhere you want, just dun get caught on wheel clamps and fined.

Default Greetiongs,

Hi, Unregistered 12345678,we cannot compared an orange to an apple.Yours is a cluster housing wherelse The Florentine offers us the rare opportunity of living in a premier condo.To each his own....Congrate to you getting the mentioned cluster house,if you have bought 1 there.

Went out for a morning jog along Yio Chu Kang road and from there to Florentine via Hougang Ave 2, then from there walked to Kovan MRT. Took me approximately 10 minutes. But think my wife will complain if walk there under hot afternoon sun. Distance wise to MRT is walkable definitely. After that, went to have Bak Chor Mee breakfast at the Punggol Nasi Lemak Kopi Tiam besides Simon's road.....and after that bought the Ho Kee Char Siew Pau that my parents like a lot. For those who like Selegie Soya milk, I think should walk down straight Florence road to get to the pedestrian crossing directly as it is located opposite the Upper Serangoon road to the Kopi Tiam.

Noted that there is another 28 units development along Florence Road by Koh Brothers call Florenza during my stroll back home.....looks like more residents coming into the area.

Anyway, actually also raise question on something else within each apartment unit...but will take it offline as not appropriate to discuss it here. But for the side/back gate, can I have views on whether you people wants it? People holding on to stack 5 and 8 may not be happy with movement so near their units.http:///forums.condosingapore.com/at...1&d=1221716557

http://forums.condosingapore.com/att...1&d=1221716557
    Hi Dark Knight, for the side / back gate, it doesn't really matters to me... at least. Maybe it wld be more relevant to our guests since there's no parking lots catered for them. It'll be more convenient for vistors to park their cars near the HUDC and enter via a side / back gate. But again, security might be an issue... I'm sure we all do not wan any Tom, Dick and Harry to gain access to our area and worst, make it a short cut to cut across to gain access to the other side of the road.

Went out for a morning jog along Yio Chu Kang road and from there to Florentine via Hougang Ave 2, then from there walked to Kovan MRT. Took me approximately 10 minutes. But think my wife will complain if walk there under hot afternoon sun. Distance wise to MRT is walkable definitely. After that, went to have Bak Chor Mee breakfast at the Punggol Nasi Lemak Kopi Tiam besides Simon's road.....and after that bought the Ho Kee Char Siew Pau that my parents like a lot. For those who like Selegie Soya milk, I think should walk down straight Florence road to get to the pedestrian crossing directly as it is located opposite the Upper Serangoon road to the Kopi Tiam.

Noted that there is another 28 units development along Florence Road by Koh Brothers call Florenza during my stroll back home.....looks like more residents coming into the area.
    Hi Dark Knight, wow u seems to be very familiar with this area. Will definitely go for a try for all these delicacies one of these days...

Ya, did noticed that there's another development along Florence Road called Florenza sometimes back. It's nearer to the Kovan side or Serangoon Road and not Hougang Ave 2. Good and bad, for The Florentine owners, we just need to walk a short distance to the Hougang Stadium but for Florenza owners, they need to walk further. My wife don't really like the name, Florenza as it spells something like a flu's name... Well, no harm going down for a look when their showflat is ready and get their brochure to appreciate their layouts and facilities....

Hello

Actually ,for the side gate, if it is at the corner near to the bbq pit, it would be some distance from the stack. I was thinkin more of a side gate , should we walk in and out of the apt. Think there should be password lock/ tag locked.

Unregistered12345678 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate
    Hi, Unregistered 12345678,we cannot compared an orange to an apple.Yours is a cluster housing wherelse The Florentine offers us the rare opportunity of living in a premier condo.To each his own....Congrate to you getting the mentioned cluster house,if you have bought 1 there.
    Hi Ultimate, thanks. I was tempted to get it due to the low price and low psf of $500.

I have been staying in the North East for almost 15 years and passes by Kovan often. But I drive to work in CBD daily and hate the traffic congestion all the way from Serangoon Rd to Potong Pasir to Kovan every evening. It takes me a freaking hour to get home from Raffles Place by car. So I dropped the idea. Hv bought a unit nearer to town instead along the east coast. :-)

Hi Novice and Twinkle, just got back from Reservist. Think the side gate issue may not be an issue afterall...just that have to walk a longer distance for visitors. Latest check with HSR.....left with 6 unsold units. The 2nd floor 3 bedroom unit at stack 7 remain unsold. There is also another unit at stack 6 not sold. Also saw some 2 bedroom units but forgot which stack. Roxy Homes has lowered prices by another 2% plus for those units and is trying to clear them off.

The only thing that still puzzled me is whether there is Access card system in place and whether the main gate system is auto complete with electronic parking system with use of resident's car in vehicle unit. Does the developer expect us to manually open the gate for our cars? The Florentine booklet only says Audio Intercom system for security which is somewhat vague.

Cool

Dark Knight

thanks for the update.
    any idea what is the arrangement for other Roxy development on the car parking? the gate is quite long (and heavy??)type.

Roxy seems to niche in small scale development, but not sure of their quality.

thinking aloud : should florentine buyers gather and give our feedback/clarify with the developer ?

better to set things right at the start rather than ... look at intero project encounter.

Novice & those intersted in dryer

visit citygas website. they have a dryer to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle
    Dark Knight

thanks for the update.
    any idea what is the arrangement for other Roxy development on the car parking? the gate is quite long (and heavy??)type.

Roxy seems to niche in small scale development, but not sure of their quality.

thinking aloud : should florentine buyers gather and give our feedback/clarify with the developer ?

better to set things right at the start rather than ... look at intero project encounter.

Novice & those intersted in dryer

visit citygas website. they have a dryer to offer.
    Allo Twinkle, have haf you been? Haha, okie....I dun think Roxy Homes will be so poor quality, afterall, they have built a number of properties in Telok Kurau area. Anyway, just for the fun of it......check out this blogsite on Roxy Homes St Patrick loft: http://www.theworldisouroyster.com/R...cks%20Loft.htm

toad Guest

Hi Novice and Twinkle, just got back from Reservist. Think the side gate issue may not be an issue afterall...just that have to walk a longer distance for visitors. Latest check with HSR.....left with 6 unsold units. The 2nd floor 3 bedroom unit at stack 7 remain unsold. There is also another unit at stack 6 not sold. Also saw some 2 bedroom units but forgot which stack. Roxy Homes has lowered prices by another 2% plus for those units and is trying to clear them off.

The only thing that still puzzled me is whether there is Access card system in place and whether the main gate system is auto complete with electronic parking system with use of resident's car in vehicle unit. Does the developer expect us to manually open the gate for our cars? The Florentine booklet only says Audio Intercom system for security which is somewhat vague.
    still so many unsold? the Florentine's sale i would say is a bit slow.... as compared to other development in D19

Swan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by toad
    still so many unsold? the Florentine's sale i would say is a bit slow.... as compared to other development in D19
    Toad, not exactly accurate statement made. What other developments sold like hot cakes in D19? Fontaine Parry? D'Pavilion? Kovan residences? Gillenia? Sovereign at Simon's? Florentine currently seems the better deal in terms of pricing which is why so many units sold within 2-3mths after official launch.The rest of D19 projects developers still stubborn....refused to lower down prices despite economic turmoil. Some dropped a bit....originally asking for 900psf but now going for 850psf which is still higher than what Florentine offered. Next year prices should soften some more for other D19 projects...else many will remain unsold.

toad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Swan
    Toad, not exactly accurate statement made. What other developments sold like hot cakes in D19? Fontaine Parry? D'Pavilion? Kovan residences? Gillenia? Sovereign at Simon's? Florentine currently seems the better deal in terms of pricing which is why so many units sold within 2-3mths after official launch.The rest of D19 projects developers still stubborn....refused to lower down prices despite economic turmoil. Some dropped a bit....originally asking for 900psf but now going for 850psf which is still higher than what Florentine offered. Next year prices should soften some more for other D19 projects...else many will remain unsold.

hi swan, it think the best selling development in D19 for the 2008 will be stadia, which sold out really fast.... stadia's psf and florentine's psf is very close but florentine although a free hold, it is just next to hdb flats...... not many buyers like that.

Hi Dark Knight and Twinkle,

If I'm not wrong, the Audio Intercom System is for the security guard to call us so as to notify us if there's a visitor for us. Every house should have one installed in the living room I suppose. Some Condos are more advance, they even have those of Video Intercom System whereby we can see the face of our visitors!

Ya, you are right, Twinkle. Better to set things right at the start... We should gather The Florentine owners to give feedback and clarify with the developer if possible. But in the first place, need to think about what needs to be improve and what The Florentine is lacking. Of course, as Dark Knight have mentioned, we can always discuss offline. My Email address is [email protected]