Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Florentine @ Florence Road

The Dark Knight Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo1973
    Hi Novice, DK,

Don't bother what the rest commented on Florentine, as long as we love this place, it will be worth it as we are paying for what we love, right? Especially so to me and my wife, we fall in love with this place not only because of it is exclusive but also the road name, Florence Road, because my wife is named Florence! Haha... this give my wife a very good reason to buy this property and no one can dispute this... hahaha.

One very interesting thing to share with both of you (don't know whether both of you know about it), the toilet bowls are anti-slam which is rather cool to us... hahaha. For us, we have converted the masterbed room long bath into a standing shower cos my wife don't like to have long bath....

Both of us can't wait to collect our keys to our unit! Cheers!
    Hi Mambo, long time never hear from you liao! haha...how have you been? Wow, your beloved wife must be very pleased with Florentine. Imagine all your wife's friends will probably be able to recall the new address easily as Florence stay at the Florentine in Florence road...haha...quite cool. Oh ya...my future wife also very impressed by the toilet seat cover which moves slowly down instead of slamming down. You and your wife very sharp and observant wor...haha....I did not even notice it while at the showflat until wifey points out to me.

Congrats to Ultimate for purchasing your Florentine unit. Punggol Nasi Lemak is fantastic. But I need to cut down as putting on weight.

Just wondering which stack you guys staying in. I am staying in Stack 7. Novice, very long never hear from you also.

From what I know, 2 bedroom units still available. The Florentine is small but gives the kind of cosy feel. Looking forward to walk up and down the long balcony when it TOP in 2011.

Unregistere Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate
    Yes,they do have 2 bed rooms ,also 2+1 bed rooms.For the 2 bed rooms,its balcony streches from the living room all the way to just 1 of the common room, unlike the 3 bed rooms where it extends to 2 common rooms. It faces the pool as well.But not sure if theres any 2 bed rooms left.You can check it out at the showroom.All the best....

Thank you guys. Will Go down later to check out.. Hope the price not too ex..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo1973
    Let's all the new owners of Florentine in this forum find a time to get together - and chat. It will be a good start to establish our friendships in order to eliminate disputes 15 years later when the en-bloc sales occur...kekekeke..

But seriously, we should meet up one day!
    Hi Mambo1973, I second your idea of meeting up one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight
    Hi Mambo, long time never hear from you liao! haha...how have you been? Wow, your beloved wife must be very pleased with Florentine. Imagine all your wife's friends will probably be able to recall the new address easily as Florence stay at the Florentine in Florence road...haha...quite cool. Oh ya...my future wife also very impressed by the toilet seat cover which moves slowly down instead of slamming down. You and your wife very sharp and observant wor...haha....I did not even notice it while at the showflat until wifey points out to me.

Congrats to Ultimate for purchasing your Florentine unit. Punggol Nasi Lemak is fantastic. But I need to cut down as putting on weight.

Just wondering which stack you guys staying in. I am staying in Stack 7. Novice, very long never hear from you also.

From what I know, 2 bedroom units still available. The Florentine is small but gives the kind of cosy feel. Looking forward to walk up and down the long balcony when it TOP in 2011.
    Hi Dark Knight, so u start to miss me liao arh Juz kidding here. Well, mine is in Stack 5. (2 Bedroom + Study) How about the rest?

Should be quite fast that u can walk up and down the long balcony lar... No need to wait till 2011. Earliest according to the agent is somewhere 1st quarter of 2010...

Winner Guest

Thumbs up Greetings guys...

Congrats Novice! You bought Stack 05 during the pre-launched and had gotten a discount.Stack 05 was all snapped up in fact.
    I just bought 1 unit at Stack 01. Had wanted Stack that faces pool,but was told by agent that these Stacks had been sold out,while 2 units have been 'booked' by 2 keen buyers,pending August month to be over.But I still like my unit,due to its serenity and away from the bustles of city life,yet within Kovan Heartland's area.

The Dark Knight Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Winner
    Congrats Novice! You bought Stack 05 during the pre-launched and had gotten a discount.Stack 05 was all snapped up in fact.
    I just bought 1 unit at Stack 01. Had wanted Stack that faces pool,but was told by agent that these Stacks had been sold out,while 2 units have been 'booked' by 2 keen buyers,pending August month to be over.But I still like my unit,due to its serenity and away from the bustles of city life,yet within Kovan Heartland's area.
    Hi Winner! Congrats to you for getting a unit. I see that after looking around, you finally decided on getting Florentine. Very well said, that it is "serene and far away from the bustles of City Life". For me, this project kind of evokes a holiday resort feel. Anyone got updates on how many units of Florentine left?

Hi Winner and Dark Knight,

Congratulations to Winner for getting a unit @ The Florentine and welcome to The Florentine family. Stack 1 is quite unique that it oversees all the Landed Properties and it really gives u a feeling of exclusivity. It's okay for not getting a pool, pros and cons lar. So, Dark Knight, you're having a 3 Bedroom which have a direct pool view from your living room right? That's cool.

So far, the last update I have is... The Florentine still left with 5 to 6 units. That's before the Chinese 7th month which is somewhere end July 2008. Anybody got the latest figures?

Wow Guest

Dear all,

I have a florentine penthouse (1787sqft) for subsale. Going for 1.28mil neg which is relatively cheap (717 psf) compare to other development in D19. If interested, please give me a call @ 91138455. We can discuss from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow
    Dear all,

I have a florentine penthouse (1787sqft) for subsale. Going for 1.28mil neg which is relatively cheap (717 psf) compare to other development in D19. If interested, please give me a call @ 91138455. We can discuss from there.
    Hi Wow, congratulations for getting a Penthouse unit @ The Florentine but sad to hear that you are going to sell away... Can see that you are very eager to get rid of it. Maybe you wanna try some other property websites? Or maybe you might even wanna engage a property agent to do it for you? You might need to be fast as everybody is saying Recession is coming and you might not fetch a good price thereafter.

Cheapstake Guest

Default Stingy?

Dear all,

It is strange, this WOW Flipper has money to buy Penthouse but want to save money to hire property agent to help sell his Penthouse? Or is Wow an agent?

Unlikely Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Novice
    Hi Wow, congratulations for getting a Penthouse unit @ The Florentine but sad to hear that you are going to sell away... Can see that you are very eager to get rid of it. Maybe you wanna try some other property websites? Or maybe you might even wanna engage a property agent to do it for you? You might need to be fast as everybody is saying Recession is coming and you might not fetch a good price thereafter.
    Whether there is a recession or not, it is unlikely to dump this unit even at break-even price. Gd luck!

Talking

Hey guys,graciousness is always a virtue,just like what my alumni had taught me when I was in school.Why pass comments abt its resales ability.Lets not spark off an issue in this Florentine's thread.Welcome to all The Florentine's owners.

The Dark Knight Guest

Saw in ST the advertisement for Florentine again. I think HSR and Roxy aggressive in selling off the remaining units. Was just wondering, besides the main entrance, will there be another side entrance built into this project?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlikely
    Whether there is a recession or not, it is unlikely to dump this unit even at break-even price. Gd luck!
    Prove him wrong, Wow. Ghost Month is ending soon. Buyers will be back to flock the market. Do more homework and get your unit sold fast fast, Wow and tell this Unlikely loud that you have made it at an above average price. All the very best to you, Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate
    Hey guys,graciousness is always a virtue,just like what my alumni had taught me when I was in school.Why pass comments abt its resales ability.Lets not spark off an issue in this Florentine's thread.Welcome to all The Florentine's owners.
    Well said, Ultimate. I like your style.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight
    Saw in ST the advertisement for Florentine again. I think HSR and Roxy aggressive in selling off the remaining units. Was just wondering, besides the main entrance, will there be another side entrance built into this project?
    Saw the ads too. It shrinks in size since the first two ads which is a full page wan. Wonder why they didn't save the bullet and fire it this weekend instead as Ghost Month is drawing to an end. In fact they can also dun advertise as there's only 6 or less units to go. Maybe they should hang on to these units and sell them during T.O.P. which will reap better profits.

Not really sure if there's any side entrance besides the main entrance. Anyone got any idea?

twinkle Guest

Hi All

I got a unit there too. really like the place. I agreed with how winner describe the location.

Jus had dinner at the corner fried oyster coffee shop along Simon rd . The walk to Koven MRT is about 0.5 km only. The location is such that i could describe as exclusive living area but yet convinent for the rest of the non driver family members. U are very near to the bus stops heading AMK.

really hope to move in there soon....

Dark Knight Guest

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle
    Hi All

I got a unit there too. really like the place. I agreed with how winner describe the location.

Jus had dinner at the corner fried oyster coffee shop along Simon rd . The walk to Koven MRT is about 0.5 km only. The location is such that i could describe as exclusive living area but yet convinent for the rest of the non driver family members. U are very near to the bus stops heading AMK.

really hope to move in there soon....
    Hi Twinkle, congrats to you for owning a unit at Florentine! When did you you purchase your unit? I am also very excited and waiting for Roxy Homes to complete this project. Maybe once TOP we can get Novice, Mambo and Ultimate and other Florentine owners to have fried Oyster together at the Kopi Tiam.

twinkle Guest

Lightbulb

i booked my unit two weeks ago. yes it is going to be a small florentine community and we can organise such makan session

i booked my unit two weeks ago. yes it is going to be a small florentine community and we can organise such makan session
    Hi Twinkle, congrates to you for getting a unit and welcome to The Florentine. So which Stack have you purchase?

Hi Dark Knight, definitely looking forward to have Fried Oyster with all of you at the Kopi Tiam. So far, they still left with another 4 more units to be sold. Wonder when they will tear down the Showflat and start pilling works...

Dark Knight Guest

Hi Twinkle, congrates to you for getting a unit and welcome to The Florentine. So which Stack have you purchase?

Hi Dark Knight, definitely looking forward to have Fried Oyster with all of you at the Kopi Tiam. So far, they still left with another 4 more units to be sold. Wonder when they will tear down the Showflat and start pilling works...
    Hullo Novice! Thanks for the update. 4 more units to go ar....this is prettz amazing....for them to achieve close to 90% sales within 2 mths of marketing. Just received call from law firm, need to go down again to complete rest of the form signing.

twinkle Guest

Novice

mine at stack 2. same design as yours.

i was thinking that we can bulk buy washer/dryer together as florentine community. and get better price. hahaha

Wow Guest

Dear all,

Thanks for all your encouragement. I still think mass market condo got its demand and potential despite the market slow down because mass market is the last to go up for the last few years. What goes up fast will come down fast.

For my case, there are some changes in my family decision therefore, we decided not to stay together in the penthouse. Or else we would really love this penthouse as it is exclusive and it has an open view and windy.

Curious Guest

Default The Florentine @ Florence Road

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Hullo Novice! Thanks for the update. 4 more units to go ar....this is prettz amazing....for them to achieve close to 90% sales within 2 mths of marketing. Just received call from law firm, need to go down again to complete rest of the form signing.
    Hello Dark Knight!

Since they have achieved 90% of sales, why is it not reflected in the URA web site?

I believe it is compulsory for developers to lodge report to URA for units sold.

URA web site indicated only 1 unit sold in Aug and total 13 units since April 08!

Please clarify?

Novice

mine at stack 2. same design as yours.

i was thinking that we can bulk buy washer/dryer together as florentine community. and get better price. hahaha
    Hi Twinkle,

My wife and I have been looking around for washer and or dryer too. We are wondering whether to purchase a washer with dryer or should we get two separate machines, a washer and a dryer... Sigh! A bit headache. Which will you prefer to go for? Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    Hello Dark Knight!

Since they have achieved 90% of sales, why is it not reflected in the URA web site?

I believe it is compulsory for developers to lodge report to URA for units sold.

URA web site indicated only 1 unit sold in Aug and total 13 units since April 08!

Please clarify?
    Hi Curious,

You are right in the sense that it is compulsory for all developers to lodge report to URA pertaining to units sold. However, are you aware how slow it is for URA to update their information before you or we can read them? URA only updates their website on every 15th of the month and those data updated are cases when all the paper work are done as in stamp duty paid, legal documents filed, etc, etc, etc.

For instance, if you purchase a unit in Aug'08, settle your option to purchase in Sept'08 and all legal documents and stamp duties, etc by fastest by end Sept'08, it'll take another a week or so for the lawfirm or developer to submit your document to URA. By then, it'll be 1st week of Oct'08 or so. And if it misses the 15 Oct'08 updating deadline. You'll have to wait till the next window, which is 15 Nov'08, to see your unit being updated in the URA website! So you see....

For your info, those latest figures that we get are directly from Developer and HSR Agents who are marketing and selling The Florentine. So, that explains all and hope you do see the differences. Of course, you can choose not to believe them and wait till later and see the URA website!

Dear all,

Thanks for all your encouragement. I still think mass market condo got its demand and potential despite the market slow down because mass market is the last to go up for the last few years. What goes up fast will come down fast.

For my case, there are some changes in my family decision therefore, we decided not to stay together in the penthouse. Or else we would really love this penthouse as it is exclusive and it has an open view and windy.
    Hi Wow, r u d 1 who initially bought the 3 bedroom unit and then make a change to the current Penthouse unit?

The Dark Knight Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    Hello Dark Knight!

Please clarify?

Private Residential Property Transactions with Caveats Lodged are updated twice a week on every Tuesday and Friday.

Generally, caveats are lodged at least 3 weeks after a purchaser signed an option to purchase at the showflats. Hence the effect is not immediate.

In addition, the URA website states that it is not compulsory to lodge a caveat for all property purchases. Lodging of caveats is usually done voluntarily by owners through their lawyers to protect their interest in the property. But a caveat is a "good to have" thingy as it protects owners' interests after an option to purchase is exercised or a Sales & Purchase Agreement is signed.

twinkle Guest

I got no experience so got to sound out others too. but I would prefer 2 seperate units. anyway it is still early to buy but saw that there are some model that can minimise ironing... o must check out what the the brand so when the time come know what to get.

btw the kitchen stove that come with the apt is quite classy.

Unregistered123654 Guest

Hi Wow, r u d 1 who initially bought the 3 bedroom unit and then make a change to the current Penthouse unit?
    I guess he may realise that for the same price, he can get a cluster terrace around the area so he's trying to make a fast pull out.