Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: The Florentine @ Florence Road

Quote Originally Posted by wacko
    prove me wrong.
    BTW, the S&P states that the TOP date of 30 June 2011 is known as the Transfer Date. It is further stipulated that if for any reason the developer does not deliver vacant possession of the Unit to the purchaser by the Transfer date, the Vendor MUST pay liquidated damages.

This is basic knowledge for anyone who purchased private properties. During conveyance, the solicitor would have updated buyers on this. Not sure why you insist that no action can be taken until LEGAL completion. And you still dare ask people to prove you wrong????

I guess misunderstanding? Cant do anything means cant sue the developer? Developer only pay u 10% interest of the amt u hf paid if they delay the TOP date

Quote Originally Posted by megaclaw
    I pay a visit last night.... They have started work on the playground finally. Probably the reason for the TOP delay. The name still not erected.
    Any news anyone?
    Hi Megaclaw, thanks for the update. Dropped by The Florentine site yesterday but didn't really catch the playground site. Saw the name of The Florentine being pasted on the wall between the side entrance and car entrance. Quite badly done... not very impressive! One of the "E" has dropped off in "THE FLOR NTINE"!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    BTW, the S&P states that the TOP date of 30 June 2011 is known as the Transfer Date. It is further stipulated that if for any reason the developer does not deliver vacant possession of the Unit to the purchaser by the Transfer date, the Vendor MUST pay liquidated damages.

This is basic knowledge for anyone who purchased private properties. During conveyance, the solicitor would have updated buyers on this. Not sure why you insist that no action can be taken until LEGAL completion. And you still dare ask people to prove you wrong????
    Hi Dark Knight, cool down. Wow, impressive! You really do your homework and got the facts right... not like others who just speak for the sake of speaking! Anyway, one point proven... Empty vessels make the most noise! Ha... Ha... Ha! Well done, Dark Knight! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight

Proven wrong!
    There's more to it than clause 16, missed the intent of clause 12 altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice
    Hi Megaclaw, thanks for the update. Dropped by The Florentine site yesterday but didn't really catch the playground site. Saw the name of The Florentine being pasted on the wall between the side entrance and car entrance. Quite badly done... not very impressive! One of the "E" has dropped off in "THE FLOR NTINE"!
    Finally... they fixed back the "E" into "THE FLORENTINE"... Yeh!

Finally... they fixed back the "E" into "THE FLORENTINE"... Yeh!
    They have read your complaints...

Hi, received an SMS from an agent...

D19 Florentine @ Florence Rd, nestled among landed ppty. 999 yr. Highly anticipated T.O.P. next mth! Beautiful 2 + Study, 958 sqft, quiet facing. One of e best unit! Only $985k! Sure to go! Call now 4 onsite presentation b4 price increase after T.O.P.! Ken HSR.

Anybody interested? Let me know so that I will pass Ken's handphone to you...

Called Roxy again. They also not sure when BCA will give them TOP approval. They said they will try to push for end May to early June.
    Note sure what is going on behind the scene....

Roxy also has Space @ Kovan project? I think there are many individual roof-top swimming pools, maybe it could be more problematic...

Default Florentine TOP!

Dear All, I just found out that the Florentine has received its TOP!

Copied from the BCA TOP website:

A1634-00814-2007-BP01 2 BLOCKS OF 5-STOREY RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT (TOTAL : 34 UNITS) WITH ATTIC, ROOF TERRACE, 1ST STOREY CAR PARK AND SWIMMING POOL ON LOT 04138P, 04139T, 04874K, 04875N, 04970C & 07207A MK22 AT 68 & 70 FLORENCE ROAD RAYMOND TAN ENG TEIK 201125750 05/26/2011 3788.61 6000000 34

Congrats... I think this project took some 3 years for completion, the longest duration for a small development I've seen.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by magyarposta
    Dear All, I just found out that the Florentine has received its TOP!

Copied from the BCA TOP website:

A1634-00814-2007-BP01 2 BLOCKS OF 5-STOREY RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT (TOTAL : 34 UNITS) WITH ATTIC, ROOF TERRACE, 1ST STOREY CAR PARK AND SWIMMING POOL ON LOT 04138P, 04139T, 04874K, 04875N, 04970C & 07207A MK22 AT 68 & 70 FLORENCE ROAD RAYMOND TAN ENG TEIK 201125750 05/26/2011 3788.61 6000000 34

Yeah! Finally!! Let's hope we get our keys very very soon! Thx Magyarposta for the update!

The lawyer just called to notify that they will mail the letter to us.. For I think the remaining 25% payment. I should get a copy tomorrow.

Default Collection of keys

We can arrange to collect keys after 15th June after paying the remaining sum + maintenance fees + survey fees! Finally!!

Hi there,

Anybody got their keys already?

Hi there,

Anybody got their keys already?

Got mine today Novice, you?
    By the way my acct got lock cos I forgot my password. I'm actually DawnMarie78

Default Hello

Hi guys,

How The Florentine? Heard it has TOP.Congrates! Couldnt get a unit there as was all sold out....Didnt like those resale units offered.
    Any feedbacks abt the layout?

Do share the living experience in this development. I actually gave this project a miss after going to the showflat (2 different ones) and submitted the cheque but kana rejected coz it was too low and decided not to pursue staying here. After looking at the completed structure, felt that its a little too congested and squeezed from the outside! Any comments?

The kitchen is quite small and can't put a mid size fridge. The balcony is pretty long and spacious. The bedroom 1 and 2 are pretty small.

May I know how much is the monthly maintenance fees?

Quote Originally Posted by smurfyblogger
    May I know how much is the monthly maintenance fees?
    One share is S$40. A typical 2 bedder is allocated 6 shares, so the monthly maintenance for a 2 bedder is (S$40 X 6) + 7% GST. A bit high if compared to other Condo development but The Florentine has only 34 units... that's why the higher monthly maintenance fees bah...

One share is S$40. A typical 2 bedder is allocated 6 shares, so the monthly maintenance for a 2 bedder is (S$40 X 6) + 7% GST. A bit high if compared to other Condo development but The Florentine has only 34 units... that's why the higher monthly maintenance fees bah...
    240 for 2bdr reasonable mah....but expect to pay 50-100 more for sinking fund after 1-2yrs

Would like to ask all the proud owners here how long did this project take from the completion of brick wall (45% of progressive payment) to TOP (85% of progressive payment)? It just felt that this project was really slow? For a project this size, it should not take more than 6 months? But I think it was longer for Florentine?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Would like to ask all the proud owners here how long did this project take from the completion of brick wall (45% of progressive payment) to TOP (85% of progressive payment)? It just felt that this project was really slow? For a project this size, it should not take more than 6 months? But I think it was longer for Florentine?
    nothing beats Verte...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Ya, agreed. This project is really very very slow. As you mentioned before, it took 3 years for Roxy Homes to complete this project which some other developers might only need 6 months to a year! Well, I believe this project got its challenges too as it's not really a big plot of land and they need to squeeze in 2 block of apartments. Also, there's quite a number of contractors being changed hands during the construction phase. Anyway, happy that it has obtained T.O.P liao.

Is The Vision quite slow too? I mean, like it was launched more than 1 year ago but hardly any construction activity at the site. Some more, it is an empty piece of land and not some enbloc sales.

Conversely, The Minton abt 1.5 years from launch, it is already up to 3rd or 4th storey liao and its such a huge development!

Default Hi

Novice,have u moved in yet? Congrates!
    Any comments?Heard the gym is not ready for used yet?True?

Quote Originally Posted by active
    Novice,have u moved in yet? Congrates!
    Any comments?Heard the gym is not ready for used yet?True?
    Hi Active,

Thanks for checking... Nope, not moved in yet... Still got a number of things to rectify... Quite a lot of defects from the contractor and also needs to do a bit of renovation work. Ya, the gym is not ready for used yet. Overall, still okay lar, a small development... so nothing much to expect from... The Swimming Pool is ready but haven't find time in it yet...