2 28.57%
  • 80%

1 14.29%
  • 90%

0 0%
  • 100%

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess how many unit in % will the next EC sold.

Default Guess how many unit in % will the next EC sold.

Guess how many units in % will the next EC sold.

CDL-TID joint venture's top bid for Punggol site sets record for EC land

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/rea...rd-for-ec-land

The top bid of S$509.37 million works out to a record to S$583 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr). It came from a joint venture between City Developments' fully owned subsidiary CDL Constellation and TID Residential.

Mr. Ong estimated CDL and TID's breakeven cost at close to S$1,000 psf - above recent new EC transactions in the area. "A few transactions at The Vales (in Sengkang) in recent months averaged S$860 psf. There seems to be an assumption that EC prices will rise by more than 20 percent by the time the project on the subject site is launched."

Last edited by Arcachon; 21-06-19 at 14:23.

Default Re: Guess how many unit in % will the next EC sold.

The land price of Bellewaters was S$330.65 psfppr in May 2013, while that of The Vales was S$366.91 psfppr in February last year, Mr Mak said. 2014

The top bid of S$509.37 million works out to a record to S$583 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr). It came from a joint venture between City Developments' fully owned subsidiary CDL Constellation and TID Residential. 2018

2014 - $366.91 psf ppr
    2018 - $583 psf ppr

Land cost only increase $216.09 over 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    The land price of Bellewaters was S$330.65 psfppr in May 2013, while that of The Vales was S$366.91 psfppr in February last year, Mr Mak said. 2014

The top bid of S$509.37 million works out to a record to S$583 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr). It came from a joint venture between City Developments' fully owned subsidiary CDL Constellation and TID Residential. 2018

2014 - $366.91 psf ppr
    2018 - $583 psf ppr

Land cost only increase $216.09 over 4 years
    Another of your crazy sweet sales talk again. Let me include another quote from your article...

"JLL national director Ong Teck Hui commented that the top bid was "stunning", "way above market expectations". It was also 64 per cent higher than the top bid of S$355 psf ppr for the Anchorvale Lane site in August 2016, which was the last EC tender."

Land cost increase $230psf or 65% in 1.5 years! Fast enough for you Mr Agent?

Quote Originally Posted by annetyu View Post
    Another of your crazy sweet sales talk again. Let me include another quote from your article...

"JLL national director Ong Teck Hui commented that the top bid was "stunning", "way above market expectations". It was also 64 per cent higher than the top bid of S$355 psf ppr for the Anchorvale Lane site in August 2016, which was the last EC tender."

Land cost increase $230psf or 65% in 1.5 years! Fast enough for you Mr Agent?
    Do not see with your anger, you will be blind. Please read my post again.

Do not see with your anger, you will be blind. Please read my post again.
    Was looking at your last sentence "Land cost only increase $216.09 over 4 years".

Anyway, what % of units do you think will be sold on launch weekend?

The units in piermont grand are quite large. Smallest is a 3 bedroom unit starting from 840sqft.
    I'm wondering how they will price this ec and how are they going to make profit.

Most probably they are aiming for slow and steady sales.

Actually those 2015 top condos at flora drive like palm isles parc olympia and hedges park are only reselling at around 900psf+

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    The units in piermont grand are quite large. Smallest is a 3 bedroom unit starting from 840sqft.
    I'm wondering how they will price this ec and how are they going to make profit.

Most probably they are aiming for slow and steady sales.
    i saw an agent advertise 10xxpsf average wor. if we take 583psf land cost and its 1083psf average selling price, minimal profit for CDL?

Was looking at your last sentence "Land cost only increase $216.09 over 4 years".

Anyway, what % of units do you think will be sold on launch weekend?
    30% may be an overestimate.

30% may be an overestimate.
    Seems like Propnex is not a marketing agency for Piermont?

We all agree that this EC is severely overpriced and it will probably only be 5% sold if buyers were rationale and experienced. However, EC mainly caters to newbies who are more likely to be "impulsive" and "euphoric" about staying in "private condo" so Piermont will still sell decently.

Whether or not CDL has made a big mistake and should fire the executives involved in the land acquisition all depends on the psychology of these prospective newbie buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    i saw an agent advertise 10xxpsf average wor. if we take 583psf land cost and its 1083psf average selling price, minimal profit for CDL?
    Most probably expect lousy interior furnishing like laminate and fake marble look-a-like tiles.
    Then again with the "grand" in its name, people will expect quality to be the highest like Echelon.

Seems like Propnex is not a marketing agency for Piermont?

We all agree that this EC is severely overpriced and it will probably only be 5% sold if buyers were rationale and experienced. However, EC mainly caters to newbies who are more likely to be "impulsive" and "euphoric" about staying in "private condo" so Piermont will still sell decently.

Whether or not CDL has made a big mistake and should fire the executives involved in the land acquisition all depends on the psychology of these prospective newbie buyers.
    Wow, Keyboard warrior. Can I invite you to Propnex CES for Piermont Grand?

Surprise got some many Keyboard warrior.

i'm the most optimistic. the only person who bravely voted 50% sold so far. lol.

sky everton almost 40% of all 262 units sold during a long balloting today. average prices > 2500psf.

sky everton almost 40% of all 262 units sold during a long balloting today. average prices > 2500psf.
    Good sales but how many foreign buyers and which unit types are sold?

Wow, Keyboard warrior. Can I invite you to Propnex CES for Piermont Grand?

Surprise got some many Keyboard warrior.
    May I know what is CES? I am not property agent expert.

May I know what is CES? I am not property agent expert.
    You really need to get out of your place and walk walk.

CES - Propnex Consumer Empowerment Seminar.

Sorry, no sweet talk all facts and figures.

You really need to get out of your place and walk walk.

CES - Propnex Consumer Empowerment Seminar.

Sorry, no sweet talk all facts and figures.
    Oh, I have seen so many of these "free" property seminars but refuse to go out, walk walk, and get manipulated by analysts and agents.

No doubt whatever you all agents say are mostly facts and figures but they are all Cherry-picked and twisted to cater to your objectives which is to psycho buyers into purchasing units. I have experienced it personally myself before, only to find out how stupid i am to listen to those property experts when I get home.

Just like how you can say "Land cost only increase $216.09 over 4 years". It is fact but the real fact is it increased $230psf over an even shorter period of 1.5 years... Lots more twisted fact i can point out but I got no time for that.

Actually if land price increases that fast, it makes a stronger case to quickly grab if possible.

The number of qualifying buyers increase quite quickly. Increments, MOP of HDB, windfall from selling etc.

Oh, I have seen so many of these "free" property seminars but refuse to go out, walk walk, and get manipulated by analysts and agents.

No doubt whatever you all agents say are mostly facts and figures but they are all Cherry-picked and twisted to cater to your objectives which is to psycho buyers into purchasing units. I have experienced it personally myself before, only to find out how stupid i am to listen to those property experts when I get home.

Just like how you can say "Land cost only increase $216.09 over 4 years". It is fact but the real fact is it increased $230psf over an even shorter period of 1.5 years... Lots more twisted fact i can point out but I got no time for that.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Actually if land price increases that fast, it makes a stronger case to quickly grab if possible.

The number of qualifying buyers increase quite quickly. Increments, MOP of HDB, windfall from selling etc.
    Grab if the trend is continuing, but is it? What is the underlying reason for the increase in land price, improving market / economic conditions or simply developers themselves?
    Have resale condo and HDB prices been rising in tandem?

There are a number of ways to interpret that data but yours is exactly what a property agent would say and most buyers would simply nod their heads in agreement because they are not experts in economics and business, and would believe what these cunning agents say. If it works to the buyers favor, good. But if not, agent will say ... "Caveat emptor"...

The trend has been so for the last 10 years.

Only the cooling measures are keeping the lid for flying off.

I have grabbed more than 10 years ago. The last I grabbed was a few years back. If not grabbed yet, I would grab today.

Only my viewpoint. Not an agent.

Grab if the trend is continuing, but is it? What is the underlying reason for the increase in land price, improving market / economic conditions or simply developers themselves?
    Have resale condo and HDB prices been rising in tandem?

There are a number of ways to interpret that data but yours is exactly what a property agent would say and most buyers would simply nod their heads in agreement because they are not experts in economics and business, and would believe what these cunning agents say. If it works to the buyers favor, good. But if not, agent will say ... "Caveat emptor"...
    "
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Unhappy Re: Guess how many unit in % will the next EC sold.

Am I seeing things wrongly? Is our beloved Agent A banned or is "banned" a rank?

Good sales but how many foreign buyers and which unit types are sold?
    https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/rea...ton-units-sold

40% of Sky Everton units sold
    Average price for the freehold condominium at Everton Road is S$2,550 per square foot

Singapore

A CONSORTIUM led by Sustained Land has sold nearly 40 per cent or 102 of the total 262 units at the Sky Everton project during its weekend launch.

The average price is S$2,550 per square foot for the freehold condominium on the former Asia Gardens site at Everton Road.

The project is being marketed by ERA, Huttons and PropNex.

Sustained Land executive director Douglas Ong said that of the 102 units sold as at Sunday night, 92 units were moved on the first day of booking, on Saturday. "The units sold were spread across one, two and three-bedders. This is a rare freehold condo launch near the city," he added.

SEE ALSO: Freehold Sky Everton condo at former Asia Gardens site to open for booking on Saturday
    The project has been pitched for its MRT connectivity (it is a stone's throw from the future Cantonment Station on Circle Line 6) and proximity to the future Greater Southern Waterfront district.

Unit types range from one-bedroom apartments to four bedders; there are also four penthouse units.

Most of the units in the project have a high ceiling of 3.25 m.

Absolute prices start from about S$1.14 million for a 463 sq ft one-bedroom unit. Prices of two-bedroom units begin from S$1.56 million for a 624 sq ft unit. Three bedders are priced from S$2.3 million for a 915 sq ft unit.

Sky Everton, which will have a single 36-storey residential tower, is slated for completion in 2023.

The project is a short distance from Outram Park station, the interchange for the existing the East-West and North-East lines and in future, also the Thomson-East Coast Line.

Also nearby is the medical hub around the Singapore General Hospital that is slated for a major revamp.

The condo amenities include a lap pool, an infinity pool, gym, as well as dining and relaxation spots.

Sustained Land's partners in this project are Ho Lee Group, Kwong Lee Land and Penjuru Capital.

Mr Hunter, could you please post that in an appropriate thread... Thank you.

Mr Hunter, could you please post that in an appropriate thread... Thank you.
    was replying to your question. u asked the other day, i was waiting for the newspaper article to be out to reply u.

was replying to your question. u asked the other day, i was waiting for the newspaper article to be out to reply u.
    Ok...

Any idea what happened to Mr Teo See Hwa?

Ok...

Any idea what happened to Mr Teo See Hwa?
    what were the words below his name before it was "Banned"?

what were the words below his name before it was "Banned"?
    I have no idea. I think it was something higher than senior.

I have no idea. I think it was something higher than senior.
    he may have changed it to "Banned" himself or maybe he's been banned, i'm not sure. personally, i find his posts informative.

he may have changed it to "Banned" himself or maybe he's been banned, i'm not sure. personally, i find his posts informative.
    I see.. Either way, he will probably be back soon to spread ____ news.

Am i able to change my newbie rank too?

I see.. Either way, he will probably be back soon to spread ____ news.

Am i able to change my newbie rank too?
    can i think. choose under the "Forum Actions" above. Under "Edit Profile".