Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182328333843 ... LastLast

Thread: Clover By The Park, Bishan

AgentKhoo Guest

I am telling you guys for your investment opportunities to buy only Dakota Residences. Much near the city with good schools too. Got MRT!

clover enthusiast Guest

Default stack 3

I chance on Clover while checking out the area in Bishan St 22. I was actually scouting for a resale HDB. It is centrally located , human traffic is moderate as compared to the Bishan MRT area.

I have frequent the Clover showroom couple of times and love the whole designs and everything. Can't afford units facing the park and anyway I was told it was all sold out! I think the next best option is to get one unit from Stack 3. Hey!ANyone has bought a unit from Stack3 ?

cl0ver Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Interested
    Is clover near the bishan mrt?
    From Google Maps, its 1.1km walk or 2mins drive

Alternatively, the quicker way is hop on to any of the buses on St 22 which takes 3 bus stops to right in front of Bishan Station.
    You can take SBS 13, 52, 55, 88 that stops right at MRT or the feeder 410 which goes a bit more to Bishan Bus Depot, then walk thru Junc8 to get to MRT.

Unregister Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by clover enthusiast
    I chance on Clover while checking out the area in Bishan St 22. I was actually scouting for a resale HDB. It is centrally located , human traffic is moderate as compared to the Bishan MRT area.

I have frequent the Clover showroom couple of times and love the whole designs and everything. Can't afford units facing the park and anyway I was told it was all sold out! I think the next best option is to get one unit from Stack 3. Hey!ANyone has bought a unit from Stack3 ?
    stack 3 also face the park

clover enthusiast Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    definitely to stay.... i mean park view wor.... where else to find???
    i love the outdoor.... my previous choice was somewhere in east so can go ECP to run or cycle, but now Bishan park will have to do....
    i hope my kids will get into the schools around here so definitely long term view!

To reply Clover Watch, newspaper advertised prices from $875k per unit not 875 psft.
    Still got many units....
    Block 6 i heard 90% sold while block 2 moving slowly....
    Stacks 6 & 7 will be difficult to sell esp the lower floors as it faces directly HDBs.
    any comment on stack 3 .

clover name Guest

now i know where they got the Clover name.... stole it from those Landed homes nearby !!!

i luv colver Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered*
    Hello, want to die yah? There r Blossom pple in this thread ok. Got leasehold dont criticize other condo lah. No wonder your thread always got pple criticizing make fun of Clover....
    Hello, I'm not criticise and stating the facts. Go check dictionary the meaning of Criticise. This comment come from the owner himself...not from my mouth. He happy to get a unit at Blossom at a low price but not so happy with the nearby amenities. People making fun of Clover cos they can't afford it..are u the one?

i luv colver Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered*
    Hello, want to die yah? There r Blossom pple in this thread ok. Got leasehold dont criticize other condo lah. No wonder your thread always got pple criticizing make fun of Clover....
    Hello, I'm not criticise but stating the facts. Go check dictionary the meaning of Criticise. This comment come from the owner himself...not from my mouth. He happy to get a unit at Blossom at a low price but not so happy with the nearby amenities. People making fun of Clover cos they can't afford it..are u the one?

clover enthusiast Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    From Google Maps, its 1.1km walk or 2mins drive

Alternatively, the quicker way is hop on to any of the buses on St 22 which takes 3 bus stops to right in front of Bishan Station.
    You can take SBS 13, 52, 55, 88 that stops right at MRT or the feeder 410 which goes a bit more to Bishan Bus Depot, then walk thru Junc8 to get to MRT.

guys, for those who drive do you notice that in order to drive into the clover condo, you have to come from Marymount Road. If you coming from Bishan Road, there is no turning in the condo. Agent said that they will make access so that cars can turn from the opp side of the road. Wll, I certainly hope that this is true. If not , xiao must make detour to Marymount road.

googoo Guest

stack 2,3,4,5 are park facing from a distance....
    3 would be more park than 4 i guess......

and the distance between Block 2 and 6 is almost 80m. Now that is pretty far away! so, much more landscaping to enjoy......

Unregistered007 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    I am telling you guys for your investment opportunities to buy only Dakota Residences. Much near the city with good schools too. Got MRT!
    950+ for a LH condo? too expensive...can get a FH in many area liao...what happen if recession comes and u cannot rent or sell?

driveee Guest

guys, for those who drive do you notice that in order to drive into the clover condo, you have to come from Marymount Road. If you coming from Bishan Road, there is no turning in the condo. Agent said that they will make access so that cars can turn from the opp side of the road. Wll, I certainly hope that this is true. If not , xiao must make detour to Marymount road.
    There are many ways, if you come from Bishan Rd, you can go straight and go behind the park at AMK Ave 1 then turn back in towards Marymount.
    I think most ppl exiting CTE Amk Ave 1 will take this route....
    Those taking Thomson way can come in from Upp Thomson to Sin Ming Ave or Marymount to Bishan St 22.

I used to live in Sin Ming so i know the routes... not that bad.....
    Bishan Rd can get really jam at times, even after they build Gardens @ Bishan *756units!), ppl will say jam lah, but it did not happen..... traffic was normal on Sin Ming Ave.

Esta Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered007
    950+ for a LH condo? too expensive...can get a FH in many area liao...what happen if recession comes and u cannot rent or sell?
    Yeah, 950 i can buy The Esta at the East.... why would i want Dakota facing HDB slums.....

HDB fan Guest

Just checked the caveats in this district. No such prices achieved. So downside risk definitely quite high. As for upside, well, probably not much. I think someone mention the reason he likes Clover because HDB neighbours not so wealthy neighbourhood will make him feel good. But from personal experience, the poorer people are more haolian than the truly rich ones. In fact, those staying in exclusive private estates are less likely to show off their wealth to their neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered007

Unregistered999 Guest

The planter box grille in the show flat is displayed near the wall of building.
    I was told that this is the way developer do to create good spacing illusion to the viewers.
    The real thing is the grille is eating half the space of the planter box.
    Anyone care to clarify if this is what we will get when we collect our keys?

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Esta
    Yeah, 950 i can buy The Esta at the East.... why would i want Dakota facing HDB slums.....
    That's because you are blissfully ignorant. Esta got MRT meh? Dakota got MRT.

Unregistered999 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AGENTKoh
    CTE jam is madness..... not even near MRT.

Livia - cheaper... bigger condo area....more facilities...20% cheaper.... nearer MRT.... go buy!
    It is so foolish of you to keep biting on CTE jam and not near MRT, we all know that.
    Where Livia is cheap, big or near MRT, we all know that too.

So please give good reasons about the project rather than criticising about small things like this.

Unregistered111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Interested Buyer
    Thot 30K a month is already norm nowadays for a high flying young couple in their early 30s.
    If my combined salary is more than 30k....i will buy 2 units in Clover..one for stay and one for rent....simply love it !!!

clover enthusiast Guest

Quote Originally Posted by driveee
    There are many ways, if you come from Bishan Rd, you can go straight and go behind the park at AMK Ave 1 then turn back in towards Marymount.
    I think most ppl exiting CTE Amk Ave 1 will take this route....
    Those taking Thomson way can come in from Upp Thomson to Sin Ming Ave or Marymount to Bishan St 22.

I used to live in Sin Ming so i know the routes... not that bad.....
    Bishan Rd can get really jam at times, even after they build Gardens @ Bishan *756units!), ppl will say jam lah, but it did not happen..... traffic was normal on Sin Ming Ave.
    thanks for the tips. I really hope that the developer or LTA can make an access so that cars can make right turn from the opposite of the road. If not, it is a waste of time (not forgetting petrol) to make one loop around the park.

clover enthusiast Guest

Quote Originally Posted by googoo
    stack 2,3,4,5 are park facing from a distance....
    3 would be more park than 4 i guess......

and the distance between Block 2 and 6 is almost 80m. Now that is pretty far away! so, much more landscaping to enjoy......
    any fengshui master in the forum? units from stack 3 is kinda facing the side of the drive-in entrance which also has the fountain. any comments?

woodsville 28 Guest

was at woodsville 28 today...quoted ave $880 psf...location not bad, very near to potong pasir MRT...110 units range from 2, 2+1,3 and 3+1. Any comments?

PEEKTURE! Guest

OK, thanks to satelite pictures, here is what it should look like.
    Sorry, if my drawing is not to scale, but at least it gives an idea where the HDBs are, open spaces of HDBs, carparks of HDBs.... and the canals that will turn into clean stream of water....

Fengshui master Guest

any fengshui master in the forum? units from stack 3 is kinda facing the side of the drive-in entrance which also has the fountain. any comments?
    I need to see your 8 characters. Based on what you described, it can be good or not good for the residents, depending on the above.

Nothing Special Guest

Quote Originally Posted by woodsville 28
    was at woodsville 28 today...quoted ave $880 psf...location not bad, very near to potong pasir MRT...110 units range from 2, 2+1,3 and 3+1. Any comments?
    overpriced!, no tennis court, yet maintenance $280 already!

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing Special
    overpriced!, no tennis court, yet maintenance $280 already!
    Dakota also got no tennis court. But hey... we are doing very well, thank you. Buying a project is not all about a tennis court.

clover enthusiast Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PEEKTURE!
    OK, thanks to satelite pictures, here is what it should look like.
    Sorry, if my drawing is not to scale, but at least it gives an idea where the HDBs are, open spaces of HDBs, carparks of HDBs.... and the canals that will turn into clean stream of water....

i assume this picture is not the updated one, no construction on the site leh? But pretty impress withe the picture. Also notice a swimming pool on the top right of the pucture. well done!

Unregistered9 Guest

ever heard of google earth?

anyway, about feng shui, one fundamental of feng shui is have square or rectagular house...isn't it?

Fengshui master Guest

There are ways of mitigating your fortunes even if you house/development is an irregular shaped thingie.

Unregistered333 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by woodsville 28
    please start another woodsville thread

Important Guest

Actually these are not small things rite? Imagine you drive home got stuck in traffic jam EVERY DAY, and when you're 30 years old already, still so LC squeeze feeder bus with teenagers? It is an important consideration for many people. Also too many units is also a put-off. Anything more than 500 units is too much - cannot imagine the situation in the pool. Also near HDB usually has a lot of gatecrashers. These are no small matters that directly affects a person's quality of life. In terms of upside vs downside risk, looking at caveats for 99LH in the heartlands, it has not performed too well even in the 2007 boom. What is your upside buying a heartlands 99LH condo at almost 800psf 5 years later? Almost nil. Just make sure you take a very small loan to avoid negative equity. It is plausible that heartlands 99LH condo can drop to 400psf in a downturn. 500psf is definitely a possibility. It has happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered999
    It is so foolish of you to keep biting on CTE jam and not near MRT, we all know that.
    Where Livia is cheap, big or near MRT, we all know that too.

So please give good reasons about the project rather than criticising about small things like this.