Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 24293439444950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 1851

Thread: Clover By The Park, Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    The other thing I noticed. The balcony appears to be dangerous for young children. Mommies and Daddies better upgrade your balcony door locks. Grills cannot be installed on this type of balcony that they have.
    You mean there are balconies that cannot have grills installed?

The other thing I noticed. The balcony appears to be dangerous for young children. Mommies and Daddies better upgrade your balcony door locks. Grills cannot be installed on this type of balcony that they have.
    New n bigger condos cfm kena caught installing grill at balcony aso wat? only those small boutique apts may escape if u fren fren wif the other residents....

Jus install sliding grills at the sliding door la...wat so dangerous? Funny la u ppl

i think chiaberry need to chain up the kids like dogs...

hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    i think chiaberry need to chain up the kids like dogs...

hahahaha
    hahaha No need. My kids grew up in a bungalow. Even then all windows/sliding doors had grills as well as mosquito screens all of the time and they were never allowed out of the house on their own.

hahaha No need. My kids grew up in a bungalow. Even then all windows/sliding doors had grills as well as mosquito screens all of the time and they were never allowed out of the house on their own.
    Are you moving in to clover?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Are you moving in to clover?
    Ah sorry. Misunderstanding. Am not moving in to Clover. It's too far from the parents. Just that I passed by and saw the balconies while I was driving past on my way to J8 for weekend shopping. Location of Clover is a bit inconvenient for me.

Ah sorry. Misunderstanding. Am not moving in to Clover. It's too far from the parents. Just that I passed by and saw the balconies while I was driving past on my way to J8 for weekend shopping. Location of Clover is a bit inconvenient for me.
    I thought all balconies nowadays suffer this same problem of being dangerous for young ones? As a result, everyone is forced to build their grills inside before the sliding window.

I thought all balconies nowadays suffer this same problem of being dangerous for young ones? As a result, everyone is forced to build their grills inside before the sliding window.
    Yes that appears to be the case. In new developments the balcony is no longer useful for the young ones to use as extra play space. In older developments, people can still enclose the balcony and cover with windows and use as extra play room or study room, thus maximising the floor area.

Are some of the blocks direct West-facing? Because last weekend I was driving along Sin Ming Avenue towards Clover side and the sun's rays reflect directly off the windows of Clover.
    all N-S facing, but because of its curved shaped at the corner, there will be some sun depending on which unit...

i think clover residents are trying to arrange for invisible grills.... but this is common lah...

am sure TG also will have NICE NICE balcony facing golf courses and reservoir and then also dangerous for kids.....

So what are the units left in this project still not sold by developer? What is their asking?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    So what are the units left in this project still not sold by developer? What is their asking?
    i think around 20 left... some face HDBs, some top floor penthouse....

Yes that appears to be the case. In new developments the balcony is no longer useful for the young ones to use as extra play space. In older developments, people can still enclose the balcony and cover with windows and use as extra play room or study room, thus maximising the floor area.
    those older developments tend to be from the late 80s and before.

some people put plants around the edge of the balcony put that isn't full proof and could get in the way of their wonderful pool view.

i think the south facing units on the left side of the block when viewed from the entrance will get some sun slanting into their units at year end.

those older developments tend to be from the late 80s and before.

some people put plants around the edge of the balcony put that isn't full proof and could get in the way of their wonderful pool view.

i think the south facing units on the left side of the block when viewed from the entrance will get some sun slanting into their units at year end.
    Yep those balconies have transparent glass so as to give best views. I presume the same will apply for Thomson G too. hehe maybe one of you will invite me to your unit when TOP. Or I ask an agent for viewing. Kaypo to see the park view.

plenty of chances.. with 616 units and 159 directly faces the park, i'm sure some will be on sale/rent when TOP comes...

Yep those balconies have transparent glass so as to give best views. I presume the same will apply for Thomson G too. hehe maybe one of you will invite me to your unit when TOP. Or I ask an agent for viewing. Kaypo to see the park view.
    the owners can go for a macD supper whenever they're hungry and lazy to drive out, especially when it's in their view every day.

the owners can go for a macD supper whenever they're hungry and lazy to drive out, especially when it's in their view every day.
    not only McDs lah.... got 2 KPT 24hrs across the road... NTUC also 24hrs...
    and a walk in the park, u have spa... green room.. nice bar there too....

time to drop by bishan park, didn't realise they have a bar there.

time to drop by bishan park, didn't realise they have a bar there.
    Are YOU moving in to Clover?

Are YOU moving in to Clover?
    No, I live around the area.

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    plenty of chances.. with 616 units and 159 directly faces the park, i'm sure some will be on sale/rent when TOP comes...
    Currently there's 400+ listings for Clover on propertyguru.com. Granted that a lot of them are repeats but that's still a lot. Seems like there's still quite a few people wanting to cash out.

Saw a few floor plans. What's the long balcony with planter leading to the dining/living area?

not surprising lah....
    if you bought at $700psf and now asking $1200psf.... wouldn't you be tempted since this is afterall LH99 and with the current uncertain climate...

Those that need the place to stay will certainly not sell, but those looking as an upgrade, may think again if its better to cash out and find another FH location. Especially, those with units not facing the park, maybe even switch to TG??

i think with the amount cashed out, there are lots more opportunities....

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    i think with the amount cashed out, there are lots more opportunities....
    for eg. Visit IRs more frequently...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    for eg. Visit IRs more frequently...hehe
    yah, put all on RED!

Currently there's 400+ listings for Clover on propertyguru.com. Granted that a lot of them are repeats but that's still a lot. Seems like there's still quite a few people wanting to cash out.

Saw a few floor plans. What's the long balcony with planter leading to the dining/living area?
    Apparently that long balcony with planter leading to the living room was a selling point when I was at the showflat during its initial launch. Agents say this area very good for this and that and its a unique feature, along with the master bathroom and the double access point into the utility room. Personally I thought that long balcony (corridor) is useless for me...

Apparently that long balcony with planter leading to the living room was a selling point when I was at the showflat during its initial launch. Agents say this area very good for this and that and its a unique feature, along with the master bathroom and the double access point into the utility room. Personally I thought that long balcony (corridor) is useless for me...
    Apparently some female soon-to-be Cloverians have ear-marked this corridor for their shoe cupboardS. Let's see how the corridor looks when TOP. Plenty of choice for units to view judging by the ads.

A caveat lodged in Jun 2011:

4-bedder, 1,755 sq ft, $1,342,000 at $765 psf! 26-30th floor.

What is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    A caveat lodged in Jun 2011:

4-bedder, 1,755 sq ft, $1,342,000 at $765 psf! 26-30th floor.

What is happening?
    Fire sale or owners filing for divorce or whatever reason so need to get rid quickly? Or father's gift to son? Many reason but that buyer really huat man! Buy at $1.34m and wait 4 years, sell at $1.8m.

Anymore? I also want!

Fire sale or owners filing for divorce or whatever reason so need to get rid quickly? Or father's gift to son? Many reason but that buyer really huat man! Buy at $1.34m and wait 4 years, sell at $1.8m.

Anymore? I also want!
    Stack 05 or Stack 16. Scali Stack 16 - Park Facing, Best Stack!

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Stack 05 or Stack 16. Scali Stack 16 - Park Facing, Best Stack!
    At that price for the current market, even non park facing is a very good deal! Any way to find such firesales?