Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 121722273237383940414243444546475257 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1851

Thread: Clover By The Park, Bishan

Just to clarify, I bought Clover to stay. And since all the alternative condos in Bishan are around the same price psf, if not higher, its no point changing. And in fact, I am quite looking forward to staying at Clover.

Just throwing out the question because, ultimately, everything has a price. So, if prices continue to go up, well, it will get tempting. Some told me by the time it TOP, when the landscaped "river" is ready, it will be $1100 psf by then ...

Everything has a price. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Eldenfirefly
    Just to clarify, I bought Clover to stay. And since all the alternative condos in Bishan are around the same price psf, if not higher, its no point changing. And in fact, I am quite looking forward to staying at Clover.

Just throwing out the question because, ultimately, everything has a price. So, if prices continue to go up, well, it will get tempting. Some told me by the time it TOP, when the landscaped "river" is ready, it will be $1100 psf by then ...

Everything has a price. >_<
    any decoration ideas for your unit in Clover?

Anyone interested in a ground floor unit?

what stack?

Quote Originally Posted by singaporewoman
    any decoration ideas for your unit in Clover?
    Not quite yet. But my wife is adament on a chandlier. We would like to use the walkway into the main hall for putting a whole row of shoe cabinets because this is what we are doing with our current place which also has such a walkway. Initially, I wondered aboutthe usefulness of such a long walkway last time.

But I have come round to the realisation that with my family, including the kids, you will always need more shoe storing space. I went from two shoe cabinets initially to four currently, not including the used one that is outside the door (which technically makes it five!). Kinda ironic, since I only have one pair of sandals, one track shoe, and two pairs of working shoes myself.

So, I envision a long row of medium height shoe cabinets for the long walkway leading into the hall.

The living room is a challenge because its a bit odd shaped. May consult an interior designer. But I hope to create pockets and corners of space for the kids.

One thing I will definitely have though is grills, even if I have to get those transparent ones. I don't care what management says about spoiling the so called "even" look from outside. I have two very young kids that love to climb up and down all over the place, and my unit is quite high up. I am not going to risk their lives for some foolish idea about looks or presentation.

Not quite yet. But my wife is adament on a chandlier. We would like to use the walkway into the main hall for putting a whole row of shoe cabinets because this is what we are doing with our current place which also has such a walkway. Initially, I wondered aboutthe usefulness of such a long walkway last time.

But I have come round to the realisation that with my family, including the kids, you will always need more shoe storing space. I went from two shoe cabinets initially to four currently, not including the used one that is outside the door (which technically makes it five!). Kinda ironic, since I only have one pair of sandals, one track shoe, and two pairs of working shoes myself.

So, I envision a long row of medium height shoe cabinets for the long walkway leading into the hall.

The living room is a challenge because its a bit odd shaped. May consult an interior designer. But I hope to create pockets and corners of space for the kids.

One thing I will definitely have though is grills, even if I have to get those transparent ones. I don't care what management says about spoiling the so called "even" look from outside. I have two very young kids that love to climb up and down all over the place, and my unit is quite high up. I am not going to risk their lives for some foolish idea about looks or presentation.
    Management cant stop you or anyone from installing grilles for the simplest reason, but they would probably restrict the design and would only allow grill that are approve by them so as not to affect the facade of the estate.

Quote Originally Posted by mogyi
    Management cant stop you or anyone from installing grilles for the simplest reason, but they would probably restrict the design and would only allow grill that are approve by them so as not to affect the facade of the estate.
    That I am fine with. As long as its some sort of grills. But they can't tell me I can't put up any at all. Because if an accident happens, by then, all the regrets and apologies in the world are not going to make up for it. A high floor unit with no grills at all is a tragic accident just waiting to happen.

Clover was sold to a lot of families which were upgrading, and many of the units have 4 bedrooms. This means that a lot of families that bought these units are likely to have kids. The management needs to take that into account. They better allow grills!

You mean "invisible grill"? something like: http://www.legate.com.sg/

That I am fine with. As long as its some sort of grills. But they can't tell me I can't put up any at all. Because if an accident happens, by then, all the regrets and apologies in the world are not going to make up for it. A high floor unit with no grills at all is a tragic accident just waiting to happen.

Clover was sold to a lot of families which were upgrading, and many of the units have 4 bedrooms. This means that a lot of families that bought these units are likely to have kids. The management needs to take that into account. They better allow grills!

Yeah, something like that. If its a high floor, I am pretty sure people from the ground won't be able to see anything if its that kind of grill.

Elden, dont worry, i'm sure grills will be allowed especially since Clover is 40 storeys high.

Design wise will be proposed and voted in the MCSC.

One thing I am confident about as well though, is that once everything is up and people move in, they will realise how nice it is. The ABC project wasn't really highlighted that much during the launch, and most people didn't factor that in quite much.

It was only later when more details emerged that people who had bought park facing units started to realise that they had somehow bought a pretty unique place which will soon oversee a very pretty water based lanscape.

And I also believe other than the people who already live there, others don't realise the convenience of having 4 buses that literally stops right next to the MRT station. Not the mention the development is really very eye catching.

Precisely because its in Bishan, a HDB town, there are very few condo projects in the area. And it really rises up very tall and majestically amongst the other HDB buildings around it. And you also get the amenities like the market, the eating places from being near to HDB.

Its a pretty unique place with a special view for the park facing units. Can't wait till its finally ready and can move in. The really big master bedroom toilet with the wide view is pretty nifty too.

You get convenience, ammenities while still having secludedness and a nice view. And its relatively quiet too, since you aren't facing or near some expressway or super busy 4 lane road. It will be a gem I am sure.

Its also one of the few recent developments which actually have bigger units and 4 bedrooms. This does mean that in the distant distant future, when the estate is 30 years old, got potential to enblock because can redevelop to smaller sized units.

I mean, in 30 years time, going by the trend of how developers nowadays are launching units with smaller and smaller spaces, maybe 3 bedroom unit in future will be just 900 sq feet. If so, Clover, because of its big sized units, got enblock potential!

I must state though that I own a park facing unit, so I am biased. hee.

Enbloc i don't think high chance. Unless buyer is thinking of 80 storey high. Or perhaps when the lease is left 30 years.

haven TOP oredi tinking of enbloc...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    haven TOP oredi tinking of enbloc...
    Haha.. this one is funny..

Not really thinking about enbloc lah. Just letting my thoughts carry me super super far ahead. Am guity of that sometimes. For all I know, not even 10 years in, maybe I sell already. lol

If price is good enough, even if nice place, may consider selling. Just that at this point in time, not really in a position to sell la, cos everything else around also sama high psf price as well. So, sell high, buy just as high also.

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    Elden, dont worry, i'm sure grills will be allowed especially since Clover is 40 storeys high.

Design wise will be proposed and voted in the MCSC.
    just to clarify...if grills are rejected by SL/MCST...put up ur proposal str to BCA...SL/MCST can't ask uto remove once approved by BCA

Pardon my ignorance, but what's BCA?

Building Construction Authority

Where will Clover's psf go next under garment's new rules to cool property market?

Where will Clover's psf go next under garment's new rules to cool property market?
    will be hard to find firesales for this particular project becoz developer nvr reduce the price last yr....

Unlikely to go down much. A lot of people who bought it intended to stay in it. It wasn't really marketed as investment property, else it would have a lot of MM units and 2 bedders.

Its only the big jump in overall property prices that made some tempted to cash out. In fact, if anything, the new property rules means that the resale HDB market is out of the question for a lot of people (anyone with a private property).

Then, that makes it one of the few existing and newer condos in the Bishan area already. So, if you are keen on Bishan, and you are looking at private property, then your options are really quite limited. I know from personal experience because when I wanted to buy, I was focusing on the Bishan area and there simply wasn't a lot of condominuims in Bishan.

I think you meant to say there are not many NEW condominiums in Bishan.

The other (which I prefer over Clover) is Trasalveo for its location. Furnishing at Clover is better though.

Unlikely to go down much. A lot of people who bought it intended to stay in it. It wasn't really marketed as investment property, else it would have a lot of MM units and 2 bedders.

Its only the big jump in overall property prices that made some tempted to cash out. In fact, if anything, the new property rules means that the resale HDB market is out of the question for a lot of people (anyone with a private property).

Then, that makes it one of the few existing and newer condos in the Bishan area already. So, if you are keen on Bishan, and you are looking at private property, then your options are really quite limited. I know from personal experience because when I wanted to buy, I was focusing on the Bishan area and there simply wasn't a lot of condominuims in Bishan.

Pardon my ignorance, but what's BCA?
    BCA= Bo Chup Attitude....haha just joking..it's Building Control Authority as mentioned.
    It's tested and proven by many owners in other developments just in case u are still doubting whether the proposal will pull thru with BCA or not.

Dun worry... these owners are safe. Just harder to find buyers at their asking or at valuation.

No one wants to sell now also. Unless they have liquidity problem.

When the whole island's psf goes down, these would also go down.

Resale HDB has been taken out of the market. The new benchmark will be new EC's and HDB's. Private condo would command around 30% or more above it.

new photos from Clover by the Park / Bishan Park construction site

more at http://picasaweb.google.com/109472070458170978026/Clover

Clover by the park is damn nice to stay in ..

Can see it has got a huge land and means more facilities..

How many units by the way and what is the landsize? I know it traverse the whole stretch of road that will lead to the blocks near bishan park.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Clover by the park is damn nice to stay in ..

Can see it has got a huge land and means more facilities..

How many units by the way and what is the landsize? I know it traverse the whole stretch of road that will lead to the blocks near bishan park.
    Area is about 235,899 sqft with 616 units.
    Rather small area I think. Balcony faces neighbour's and also rather too close, can chit-chat.
    Other than that I must say the side facing the park really "damn nice".

Yup. The ones facing the park were the first to be sold at the launch...

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    Area is about 235,899 sqft with 616 units.
    Rather small area I think. Balcony faces neighbour's and also rather too close, can chit-chat.
    Other than that I must say the side facing the park really "damn nice".

Believe the developer still holding 10% choice units.

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Yup. The ones facing the park were the first to be sold at the launch...
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Really? Was told that is was sold out last year...

If it is true, then I guess the developer will be "relaunching" at 1300-1400psf?

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Believe the developer still holding 10% choice units.