Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11162126313637383940414243444546515661 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1851

Thread: Clover By The Park, Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by gwlip
    Err... Dhoby Ghaut? MRT Ménage à trois ..
    Thing is, the biggest efficiencies comes from utilising MRT to its fullest potential. If you are already staying at Dhoby Ghaut, you are already literally in the city centre. MRT is less useful. Where do you need to go via MRT which isn't already close by? (Orchard road, holland V, Indoor statium, etc etc).

But in the places too far away, like Yishun, Woordlands, Jurong, then while the MRT can fufill its max potential, its still a hassle to change trains, and even via MRT, the travel time starts becoming "long".

City fringe estates are the best because they are not within the city itself, so they are quieter, but with the MRT circle line now linking all of them, they are easily travel into the city and anywhere else.

I like Bishan too. But have to give Clover a miss the other time as the layout is damn unique. Too unique for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldenfirefly
    Thing is, the biggest efficiencies comes from utilising MRT to its fullest potential. If you are already staying at Dhoby Ghaut, you are already literally in the city centre. MRT is less useful. Where do you need to go via MRT which isn't already close by? (Orchard road, holland V, Indoor statium, etc etc).

But in the places too far away, like Yishun, Woordlands, Jurong, then while the MRT can fufill its max potential, its still a hassle to change trains, and even via MRT, the travel time starts becoming "long".

City fringe estates are the best because they are not within the city itself, so they are quieter, but with the MRT circle line now linking all of them, they are easily travel into the city and anywhere else.

...I think people who eventually stay in it will know how convenient it is....
    bro u r very enthusiastic

I know very well how convenient it is.

But that plot of land next to Bishan MRT, currently on sale on reserve list, is more convenient.

Although I'm sure it will cost a lot more than Clover.

btw for all those vested in Bishan, Junction 8 is getting a new 2 story F&B "extension". The Bishan area is getting better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    But that plot of land next to Bishan MRT, currently on sale on reserve list, is more convenient.
    Shall one of us go and "trigger" this site by submitting a minimum bid of, say $400 psf, which we know will never succeed once the actual tender starts and the big boys come in?

Even if the big boys don't bid and it is awarded to us, we can always ask Goldman Sachs for financing. I'm sure they'll be very interested to have a share of this piece of land at $400 psf!

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    bro u r very enthusiastic

I know very well how convenient it is.

Although I'm sure it will cost a lot more than Clover.

btw for all those vested in Bishan, Junction 8 is getting a new 2 story F&B "extension". The Bishan area is getting better and better.
    wooohooo.... that sounds great....
    all in all, i think Clover was lucky to get the Park makeover....
    that really adds value when you get a nice water front view and a relaxing environment....
    at launch, not many knew of this makeover....

I agree with u Eldenfly, if u take a bus from outside Clover, it is a breeze going to Jtn 8 and the MRT station.

With park makeover, river, proximity to AMK market (by walking across Bishan Park), amenities, Cat High and RI nearby, I would say Clover is one the hidden gems.

$1100 psf at T.O.P is highly possible...

And in actual fact, you don't want to stay too near an MRT line or station, convenient it may be. The noise can be heard if you stay too close. So, CLover has the best of both worlds. The tranport time to Bishan interchange and bus stop is similar to 8 to 10 min. Yet, you won't have to worry about the noise from the trains.

Instead, you get to face a nice park and landscaped "river" instead of an MRT track.

I think people who eventually stay in it will know how convenient it is. This kind of thing you have to experience first hand before you know. People just drive and think wow, its not that near the MRT station. In fact, it is! You just have to be willing to take a bus, any bus, from the bus stop outside clover.

Don't think of just walking. Include bus as a transport, and then look at the transport time and this perception that Clover is not "near" to the MRT station will change a lot.

Via bus, Clover is no further away from Bishan MRT than Bishan Loft, and in fact, I think most of the time, People hitching a bus from Clover will reach Bishan MRT faster. Why? Because the waiting time is likely to be far less than a guy waiting to catch a bus at Bishan Loft.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Everyone else has cleared that $1,000-psf hurdle except you. You start to wonder if there is anything wrong with yourself. However you hanged on during the darkest hours. You believed there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Indeed, there is light. Clover By The Park in District 20 has finally cleared that $1,000-psf hurdle with a nëw hïgh of $1,016 psf! Congratulations! Your belief and your patience have paid off.

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of April 2010
    Project Name ...... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Clover By The Park . RCR ....... 550 ....................... 14 .......................... 1,016 ........... 908 .............. 690

and this is not even a subsale, but direct from developer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2004civic
    I agree with u Eldenfly, if u take a bus from outside Clover, it is a breeze going to Jtn 8 and the MRT station.

With park makeover, river, proximity to AMK market (by walking across Bishan Park), amenities, Cat High and RI nearby, I would say Clover is one the hidden gems.

$1100 psf at T.O.P is highly possible...
    No need to go to AMK market.
    Bishan mall just downstairs has everything.
    You can packet ice cocktail with sea coconut from the stall there and yet wouldn't melt a single bit when you sit down at your home sofa to enjoy it.
    Clover by the Park's main and strongest selling point is convenience. You can get all your household, maken and everything you name it is just downstairs. Need a change, there are many options (malls, parks, good makens, etc etc) only a few minutes away.
    I think the only weakness (other than being LH), is MRT is a few bus stops away, though walking is still possible, about 15min.

Quite good actually considering minimum size is 3 bedders of 1200 sqft.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Everyone else has cleared that $1,000-psf hurdle except you. You start to wonder if there is anything wrong with yourself. However you hanged on during the darkest hours. You believed there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Indeed, there is light. Clover By The Park in District 20 has finally cleared that $1,000-psf hurdle with a nëw hïgh of $1,016 psf! Congratulations! Your belief and your patience have paid off.

Project Name ...... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Clover By The Park . RCR ....... 550 ....................... 14 .......................... 1,016 ........... 908 .............. 690

I guess this is a park facing 3 bedroom unit(stack 14/15) at 30+ floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by singaporewoman
    I guess this is a park facing 3 bedroom unit(stack 14/15) at 30+ floor.
    Must be la...one more unique thing about clover is it's fully surrounded by HDB blocks which make me feel the ambi a bit compressed

it won't be a issue if the unit faces bishan park - a balance between privacy and convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by eric76
    Must be la...one more unique thing about clover is it's fully surrounded by HDB blocks which make me feel the ambi a bit compressed

Quote Originally Posted by singaporewoman
    it won't be a issue if the unit faces bishan park - a balance between privacy and convenience.
    but its a long walk from the stacks facing the park to the main gate to get to the amenities

Not that far la. Anyway, its the side gate that will exit to the bus stop along the main road. The main entrance will be at the end of the new Bishan St 25, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    but its a long walk from the stacks facing the park to the main gate to get to the amenities
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

if u wifey nid to walk every morning with her high heels to the bus stops...she sure grumble de

Anything more than 600m = not walking distance from a girl's perspective. (i) Makeup will melt and run and will look very ugly. (ii) high heels = not meant for walking more than 600m. Imagine NAFA 2.4km run, 600m is 1.5 rounds. If you wanna buy a place with no MRT station within walking distance, just be prepared to drive everywhere. And be prepared to buy 2 cars if you're married and are the independent type of couple. But if you're the "stick together" type of couple, maybe can still share one car....

Don't under estimate singapore women. They can easily beat any men in a 100m dash on high heels!

park facing more exclusive mah.... in a way, block 6 would be in the quieter section of the place....
    its all relative anyways....
    if u live in a SeaView which also has a large area, some blocks will be far away from the main or side gates....

and i think most ladies will take shuttle bus if not drive...

think in the long term, the park facing ones will sell better, their prices should be at least $900 psf.

as for the other facing units, I think nothing special, unless you are very high floor, say 30 and above...

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    park facing more exclusive mah.... in a way, block 6 would be in the quieter section of the place....
    its all relative anyways....
    if u live in a SeaView which also has a large area, some blocks will be far away from the main or side gates....

and i think most ladies will take shuttle bus if not drive...

still prefer max 3mins walk to mrt... covered walkway preferred but that's luxuroius oredi..

I dun believe anyone from Clover will walk to Bishan mrt on regular basics (less the boy boy & gal gal)... from personal experience... the buses serving st22 are rather sufficient & comes timely.

The only inconvenience is the morning jam on st22 around sch hours.

Sigh.. not sure when will Bishan park re-make be ready? (sleek, any idea?)

Haven't ran there since the construction started, but guess would be about mid-2011.

Quote Originally Posted by scsc
    Sigh.. not sure when will Bishan park re-make be ready? (sleek, any idea?)
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Haven't ran there since the construction started, but guess would be about mid-2011.
    1 more year .... guess have to make do without it for awhile then...

heard the clover section will be ready end of this year while the sin ming section by 2011.....

with all the recent launches, i think park view units will sell +- 950psft

just saw one 3 bedroom caveat lodged for 1000psf... probably sim lian's been selling their remaining top floor units.

Hi

We have bought a unit at Clover and can't wait to move in. Any idea, looking at the construction, when will the T.O.P be? End year possible?

hopefully you can collect the key by next Jun.

Been getting a lot of calls, letters, etc from agents all asking if I want to sell my unit (park facing). The problem is, I simply won't be able to get another equally nice condo in Bishan without paying the same PSF or even higher if I sell.

Just seems like no point. Unless I am looking to downgrade to a smaller unit, or to a lousier location...

For other Clover owners, how high a PSF must it go to before it would make you let go of your unit? It's already close to $1000 psf.

Just to add on, according to a latest news report, Sim Lian only left 62 units out of the 616 units at Clover. So its 90% sold out. Remaining units are probably facing the road, though I think its less of an issue if its high floor.

i'm actually open to hear offers near 1000psft.....