Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435364146515661 ... LastLast

Thread: Clover By The Park, Bishan

Heard developer increasing price again on 3 Aug. But even if they do, still a good buy at $800 psf and above, even at $900 psf.... as compared to $1150-1200 psf at Centro

Default Clover is the best buy

Judging by the recent launches pricing, Clover is definitely underpriced. Hence, it is not surprising SL will be increasing their price for the remaining lots. Another strong selling point for Clover is majority of the buyers are owners occupied and I do believe there is less speculation unlike other condos where bigger percentage are for investment. Congratulations to all owners of Clover and for those who are still contemplating becoming a Cloverian, dont procratinate and act fast before the price goes up further.

Quote Originally Posted by abbong
    Judging by the recent launches pricing, Clover is definitely underpriced. Hence, it is not surprising SL will be increasing their price for the remaining lots. Another strong selling point for Clover is majority of the buyers are owners occupied and I do believe there is less speculation unlike other condos where bigger percentage are for investment. Congratulations to all owners of Clover and for those who are still contemplating becoming a Cloverian, dont procratinate and act fast before the price goes up further.
    How do you know that majority of buyers are not speculators? Do you about how percent? Price will not go up if there are no speculators. That is one of the reasons why "The Sail" has gone up so many folds.

Quote Originally Posted by abbong
    Owner or agent?

Red face Overcrowding???

Anyone care to comment whether there will be overcrowding of the facilities for Clover? This is because i have read in the Quartz forum that its foreseen that there will be overcrowding... and that Clover and Quartz has difference of 100+ units only.

Quote Originally Posted by nicoletan11
    Anyone care to comment whether there will be overcrowding of the facilities for Clover? This is because i have read in the Quartz forum that its foreseen that there will be overcrowding... and that Clover and Quartz has difference of 100+ units only.

You have to compare the land size and the land that is catered for the facilities. I think Clover has a vast land of more than 200,000sqft and its got only 2-high rise towers. Hence, i dont think it will be overcrowded at the Clover and I am not sure about The Quartz.

About 70% of the land will be used for facilities. Don't think will be overcrowded.

Default Overcrowding of facilities

Quote Originally Posted by HANROSE
    You have to compare the land size and the land that is catered for the facilities. I think Clover has a vast land of more than 200,000sqft and its got only 2-high rise towers. Hence, i dont think it will be overcrowded at the Clover and I am not sure about The Quartz.
    How to gauge overcrowding of facilities ? First the facilities itself (size, space, length of pool, no of BBQ pit, no of gym stn ?) vs the no of unit tenanted/stay-in ? In the case of Clover by the park, I would assume 90 more more percents of units are for in-stay occupiers as it is not next to MRT Stn (must take a bus or walk > 15 mins). It will be crowded esp on weekend and public holidays.

Default Overcrowding of facilities

Quote Originally Posted by HANROSE
    How to gauge overcrowding of facilities ? First the facilities itself (size, space, length of pool, no of BBQ pit, no of gym stn ?) vs the no of unit tenanted/stay-in ? In the case of Clover by the park, I would assume 90 more more percents of units are for in-stay occupiers as it is not next to MRT Stn (must take a bus or walk > 15 mins). It will be crowded esp on weekend and public holidays.

Clover is next to the park.
    Residents have to option to do other weekend activities like cycling, blading, football at the park.
    With the future waterway, they can also add kayaking as well.

Research has proven that condo facilities are grossly underutiliased hence the newer design nowadays only need 1 tennis court and 1 50m lap pool.
    As for BBQ pits, i think there are 8 pits which should be sufficient.
    Most ppl do potluck or catering nowadays, so function rooms could be more popular or you can host them in your big clover units instead. Thats where the nice entrance balcony comes to play.

As for the Gym, do you know how many members do Fitness First or California has? There will be peak periods so you have to choose your timings correctly i guess. There is always a healthier option for jogging outside at the park.

Quote Originally Posted by nicoletan11

Don't worry about overcrowding, more than enough for the 70% facilities land area & not forgetting the future Bishan Park....Some condos have small facilities land size area with 200+ / 300+ units also do not have overcowding...all users won't dive into the pool at one time...

one of the projects with the greatest potential.... I am seriously considering buying one, only that it seems the not-so-good units are left....

Quote Originally Posted by 2004civic
    one of the projects with the greatest potential.... I am seriously considering buying one, only that it seems the not-so-good units are left....
    a few park facing units were re-released for sale. you may want to check with your agent.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 2004civic
    Just to share my thoughts... I overheard the agent saying the the park view is good, but more for daytime, because night time it will be all darkness. The City view could actually look better at night.

I think what he says makes sense, if you get a high enough unit (probably 30+ floor) in Blk 2. You will see nice lights, and although there are a few tall buildings here and there (e.g. Natura Loft), it is not that near to block your entire view.

So... lower price psf for the "city view" units compared to park view. Worth a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by brian_tay
    Just to share my thoughts... I overheard the agent saying the the park view is good, but more for daytime, because night time it will be all darkness. The City view could actually look better at night.

I think what he says makes sense, if you get a high enough unit (probably 30+ floor) in Blk 2. You will see nice lights, and although there are a few tall buildings here and there (e.g. Natura Loft), it is not that near to block your entire view.

So... lower price psf for the "city view" units compared to park view. Worth a thought.
    Erm.. still got Bishan Heights immediate South and the Great Wall of Toa Payoh Central further down.

Best bet will be east view high floor units and you will get to enjoy Sunrise in the morning.

And you're right about the park at night.

sometimes it is not just what you see...
    if the park is not lit up at night, you will still sense some peace and quiet and enjoy the breeze that comes with it.
    not to mentioned therepeutic water streaming past....

Hi

Is the showflat for Clover still open?

Quote Originally Posted by moshimoshi
    Hi

Is the showflat for Clover still open?
    Believe its still open, as quite a lot of cars there over the weekend.

heard they sold 20++ last month

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    heard they sold 20++ last month
    Any idea whats the price for 3 br pool facing?

I am one of those who brought a unit last weekend. High floor, partial park view & full pool/interior landscape view.My family likes the place very much.

Quote Originally Posted by superboy
    I am one of those who brought a unit last weekend. High floor, partial park view & full pool/interior landscape view.My family likes the place very much.
    cool! come over to our forum then!

That's good news... and one of the most important factors to consider for buying a home to stay. BTW, the tiolet layout, parkview and overall layout is great.

Congrats and welcome to the Clover family.....

Heard from my agent those direct park facing units (Blk 6) are all sold out within a few days of launch. He said that was an excellent sales given the down property sediment at that time. Actually, this is my first choice. But already completely sold and have to settle with blk 2 (partial park facing).

Heard from my agent those direct park facing units (Blk 6) are all sold out within a few days of launch. He said that was an excellent sales given the down property sediment at that time. Actually, this is my first choice. But already completely sold and have to settle with blk 2 (partial park facing).
    Partial park & pool view not so bad either. And is lower in price right?

BTW anyone here owns a unit in the shape of a shoe? Think you guys also have to get interior designer to come up with some special use for the many bay windows and planters for certain units.

Ya...same for BH...alot of bay windows and Planters...Its balcony is also BIGGER than the study room.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    BTW anyone here owns a unit in the shape of a shoe? Think you guys also have to get interior designer to come up with some special use for the many bay windows and planters for certain units.
    Just visited ION. Noticed that the best, most luxurious & expensive condo in S'pore (Orchard Residence) is also using the curve & shoe shape design. Very similar to Clover.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    might as well tell that to ALL the condos launched the past 5yrs..