Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6111621222324252627282930313641465156 ... LastLast

Thread: Clover By The Park, Bishan

good Guest

i have been there and it looks decent for a private development. it is less than 0.9km to 2 MRT stations and just minutes from town.

Quote Originally Posted by Property Hunter
    I visit Beacon Height showflat already.

What I don't like about this project is that area looks very packed and jammed.
    It's also located quite far from the main road and surrounded by many old landed properties.

However, the good thing about Beacon Heights is that it is 999 yrs project.

oh oh Guest

Quoted:

1. China firm puts in top bid for Bishan HDB site - BT, p11
    2. Three bid offers for DBSS site at Bishan St 24; China company with the highest bid – ZB (20 Feb 2008), p7

A third China-based company has ventured into Singapore's property sector by placing the highest bid of $135.9 million (or $237 psf ppr) for the Bishan DBSS tender that closed yesterday.

Qingdao's plan is to build a 400-unit development and will release the launch prices and date later. PropNex CEO Mohamed Ismail said that if Qingdao Construction was awarded the project, the sale price would probably be above $600 psf, which is more than $600,000 for a four-room flat. He opined that this price is reasonable for a flat in Bishan.

Qingdao Construction Group has been in Singapore for the last nine years and has entered the property market to capitalize on the demand for premier HDB flats. Qingdao's business activities are financially backed by the China Development Bank and the Export-Import Bank of China. A Savills analyst noted that the Chinese Govt is seen seeking more overseas investments and this may in turn see more Chinese developers and construction firms seeking investments in Singapore.

End of quote.

A 4-room DBSS at Bishan is asking for >600k. Don't you think Clover is better? Any comments?

bhbetter Guest

bh better coz it is 999yr n nearer to town : D
    Quote Originally Posted by oh oh
    Quoted:

1. China firm puts in top bid for Bishan HDB site - BT, p11
    2. Three bid offers for DBSS site at Bishan St 24; China company with the highest bid  ZB (20 Feb 2008), p7

A third China-based company has ventured into Singapore's property sector by placing the highest bid of $135.9 million (or $237 psf ppr) for the Bishan DBSS tender that closed yesterday.

Qingdao's plan is to build a 400-unit development and will release the launch prices and date later. PropNex CEO Mohamed Ismail said that if Qingdao Construction was awarded the project, the sale price would probably be above $600 psf, which is more than $600,000 for a four-room flat. He opined that this price is reasonable for a flat in Bishan.

Qingdao Construction Group has been in Singapore for the last nine years and has entered the property market to capitalize on the demand for premier HDB flats. Qingdao's business activities are financially backed by the China Development Bank and the Export-Import Bank of China. A Savills analyst noted that the Chinese Govt is seen seeking more overseas investments and this may in turn see more Chinese developers and construction firms seeking investments in Singapore.

End of quote.

A 4-room DBSS at Bishan is asking for >600k. Don't you think Clover is better? Any comments?

Property Hunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bhbetter
    bh better coz it is 999yr n nearer to town : D

Beacon Height nearer to town? It depends how you view it.

It is nearer by absolute distant, yes, but assuming you take MRT it is actually further because:
    - it's not so near to Boon Keng MRT
    - you still need to change train in Dhoby Gaut, you need to walk 3-5 mins to change platform not to mention the waiting time for the next train (presumably what you mean by town is City Hall and Raffles Place)

If the above 2 factors added together, effectively it takes longer from Beacon Height to go to town as compared to Bishan Clover.

But again, I agree with you that the main selling point of Beacon Heights is its 999 yrs status.

bh agent Guest

i am market bh and other properties in the east. In this current mkt n if u r interested to get value for money condos, the only offer now is bh. 1+1 left wth only 5 and mainly the 2rm n 3rm left. It is a gd property for u to consider. Just my unbiased opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Property Hunter
    Beacon Height nearer to town? It depends how you view it.

It is nearer by absolute distant, yes, but assuming you take MRT it is actually further because:
    - it's not so near to Boon Keng MRT
    - you still need to change train in Dhoby Gaut, you need to walk 3-5 mins to change platform not to mention the waiting time for the next train (presumably what you mean by town is City Hall and Raffles Place)

If the above 2 factors added together, effectively it takes longer from Beacon Height to go to town as compared to Bishan Clover.

But again, I agree with you that the main selling point of Beacon Heights is its 999 yrs status.

No Agent Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bh agent
    i am market bh and other properties in the east. In this current mkt n if u r interested to get value for money condos, the only offer now is bh. 1+1 left wth only 5 and mainly the 2rm n 3rm left. It is a gd property for u to consider. Just my unbiased opinion

For sure, because BH price is relatively higher than others so you will get more money for commission )

bhagent Guest

i genuinely mean that bh is a gd property to buy whch is why i did nt put my number for u to contact. U can buy it frm any showrm agent but dont miss e boat
    Quote Originally Posted by No Agent
    For sure, because BH price is relatively higher than others so you will get more money for commission )

BH vs CLOVER Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bhagent
    i genuinely mean that bh is a gd property to buy whch is why i did nt put my number for u to contact. U can buy it frm any showrm agent but dont miss e boat
    Honestly for investment wise i will buy BH but for staying and for our children I will choose CLover.(near school).

Different needs Guest

Unhappy

Everyone have their own needs and liking. Some buy property solely for investments but some is for own stay and the passion/love they have for that area.

Can't understand why there are so many people writing in this forum is "SO MEAN" on their comments ??? For sure, the campaign on courtesy is not working well. Seems that for Singapore to be a REAL garden city with 'polite' and 'refined' residents ..... still a long long way to go ....

Please kindly do not misuse the 'freedom of speech' when posting in a forum ... sigh ...

small bird brain Guest

Quote Originally Posted by small size 14 shoe
    clover units are like size 14 shoes that can fit maximum size 8 feet. Looks big in layout but small in living space no wonder not suited to my size 10 feet
    yup...same with your BIG head with a SMALL bird brain......look big outside not empty inside.....for goodness sake, this thread is for Clover owner who can part their money to buy, CAN U??

bata Guest

maybe the owner of bata wud be interestd in clover becoz of shoe layout. He also sees clover as a buy and throw away pty
    Quote Originally Posted by small bird brain
    yup...same with your BIG head with a SMALL bird brain......look big outside not empty inside.....for goodness sake, this thread is for Clover owner who can part their money to buy, CAN U??

Bata Shoe Lover Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bata
    maybe the owner of bata wud be interestd in clover becoz of shoe layout. He also sees clover as a buy and throw away pty
    Wah lau! The owner and founder of Bata has already passed away recently in Czech lah.

Unregˇstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bata Shoe Lover
    Wah lau! The owner and founder of Bata has already passed away recently in Czech lah.
    How would that small-brain bird know? He only knows how to bullshit!

to the atom brain Guest

if bata has no owner, who owns it? U? Doesnt the present bata have an owner? Wat an atom brain u have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregˇstered
    How would that small-brain bird know? He only knows how to bullshit!

buy n throw away Guest

wat a waste to buy and throw away clover. Should lease out to workers cheaply

tie your neak Guest

All you losers talk so much cock also will not stop condo prices from falling.
    Singapore will go into recession and all your properties will go under water.
    Get a rope ready to tie around your neaks.

who is the loser? Guest

the loser that cant afford a condo is talking now
    Quote Originally Posted by tie your neak

humble Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tie your neak
    Alamak. Can't even spell neck properly.

BTW, if you don't understand property be more humble and learn from others. Keep on shouting here and there will not help you much.

Interested Guest

Hi all, I'm interested in getting a unit here..preferably high floor facing the park...anyone can tell me if there's still any available?

TIA...

Quote Originally Posted by humble
    Alamak. Can't even spell neck properly.

BTW, if you don't understand property be more humble and learn from others. Keep on shouting here and there will not help you much.

UnregisteredŁ Guest

buy beacon heights lah, more value for $
    Quote Originally Posted by Interested
    Hi all, I'm interested in getting a unit here..preferably high floor facing the park...anyone can tell me if there's still any available?

TIA...

Unregˇstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregisteredŁ
    buy beacon heights lah, more value for $
    No thanks. BH is crap! BH's comparatively poor sale also reflects that.

Unregistered456 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered33
    question is, are u over qualified for a new HDB?
    do u want to pay premium for an OLD hdb?
    do u want to smell pee in a hdb lifts?
    do u want to share public areas in hdb? gardens, bbq pits...
    do u want your car to be vandalised in public hdb carparks?

that is why my friend, ppl pay more to have security, private amenities, etc.....besides, clover only charges $165 for maintenance....
    hdb charges 90 for carpark and 67 for conservancies, that is already $157
    Absolutely right, buy a condo for more privacy, security and better environment.

BUT buy one that is away from HDB estates, and not surrounded by HDBs....else u can still sight hooligans, smell pee, see people spit / vandalise the moment you step out of your enclosed private area...

xoxoxo Guest

bh already more than 100 units sold wat u mean by poor sales? All premium units and penthouses already sold so wat cock r u talkng? Bh has a much much better locatn than clover n it is 999y. At least st michael has no hdb n bh is nt crammed between hdb flats that make the developmt look cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregˇstered
    No thanks. BH is crap! BH's comparatively poor sale also reflects that.

Unregistered11 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered456
    Absolutely right, buy a condo for more privacy, security and better environment.

BUT buy one that is away from HDB estates, and not surrounded by HDBs....else u can still sight hooligans, smell pee, see people spit / vandalise the moment you step out of your enclosed private area...
    unless of coz you bought a unit facing the park.....
    then again, i think bishan has the most civilised residents... compared to the north..

Unregistered111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by xoxoxo
    bh already more than 100 units sold wat u mean by poor sales? All premium units and penthouses already sold so wat cock r u talkng? Bh has a much much better locatn than clover n it is 999y. At least st michael has no hdb n bh is nt crammed between hdb flats that make the developmt look cheap

I already visited BH showflat.
    It's true BH is not surrounded by HDBs, however it is surrounded by many old landed properties. Also that area is very far from the main road and very few grenery nearby.

What really attracted me to view the showflat is its 999 yr leasehold.

isnt that great? Guest

to be surrounded by landed properties isnt that great? nobody wants to live near the main serangoon road so it is located in a peaceful part of st michael. you dont need to walk out to the main road to get to places by foot. there are quiet walkways you can take to the MRT station and eateries. if you walk the rights paths to MRT station, you exit at st georges rd, not st michael rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered111
    I already visited BH showflat.
    It's true BH is not surrounded by HDBs, however it is surrounded by many old landed properties. Also that area is very far from the main road and very few grenery nearby.

What really attracted me to view the showflat is its 999 yr leasehold.

eee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by isnt that great?
    to be surrounded by landed properties isnt that great? nobody wants to live near the main serangoon road so it is located in a peaceful part of st michael. you dont need to walk out to the main road to get to places by foot. there are quiet walkways you can take to the MRT station and eateries. if you walk the rights paths to MRT station, you exit at st georges rd, not st michael rd.
    not when it is a long walk out dark dark "walkways". yaks!

eee Guest

at night i mean

north resident Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered11
    unless of coz you bought a unit facing the park.....
    then again, i think bishan has the most civilised residents... compared to the north..

very weird comment... what do you mean by most civilised.... and how does bishan residents fared compared to west, central and east residents???

Unregistered111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by isnt that great?

no i don't think so, surrounded by too many landed properties only make the environment not so lively.

also, there is something special about those landed properties in st michael, many are old and the area is very packed hence very few grenery.

in addition to that, if you have a car, that serangoon road is very famous for traffic jam.