Page 25 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5101520212223242526272829303540455055 ... LastLast

Thread: Clover By The Park, Bishan

Why not hdb Guest

No lah. It's between 650 to 820psf lah. Those who say it is > 850 is not doing their homework.

If you are looking for property, must it be so call exclusive. The meaning of exclusive is very subjective. Some say live near hill or less populated area is exclusive. Others say stay away from hdb area is exclusive.

Is that the most important factor to all home seekers? The answer is an obvious no. It depends on each individual liking.

I do know of some indivduals who own multiple condos and they like to stay near to hdb. I ask them why? The answer I got is (1) It's where they grew up and familiar with (2) Convenience, when there is hdb there are markets, shopping centers and coffee shops around (3) Lots of schools and child care centers to choose from

Is the above more important than being exclusive? You decide for yourself.

ajajajajaj Guest

if that is the case then 800plus psf is too expensive. The layout also a joke so much wasted space in every flr plan as it has huge aircn ledges, huge bay windows, huge pes areas and balconies and huge planters. Actually living space less than 3/4 of total flr area n still pay 800psf? Moreover the layout looks like the front of my shoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Why not hdb
    No lah. It's between 650 to 820psf lah. Those who say it is > 850 is not doing their homework.

If you are looking for property, must it be so call exclusive. The meaning of exclusive is very subjective. Some say live near hill or less populated area is exclusive. Others say stay away from hdb area is exclusive.

Is that the most important factor to all home seekers? The answer is an obvious no. It depends on each individual liking.

I do know of some indivduals who own multiple condos and they like to stay near to hdb. I ask them why? The answer I got is (1) It's where they grew up and familiar with (2) Convenience, when there is hdb there are markets, shopping centers and coffee shops around (3) Lots of schools and child care centers to choose from

bishan time over liao Guest

Thumbs down

only goondoo wil continue to buy property here......bishan no value liao..xiao ppl then buy

U r damn right Guest

bishan has passed its time as people are concentrating on properties in the city and city fringe now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bishan time over liao
    only goondoo wil continue to buy property here......bishan no value liao..xiao ppl then buy

Unregistered1001 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ajajajajaj
    if that is the case then 800plus psf is too expensive. The layout also a joke so much wasted space in every flr plan as it has huge aircn ledges, huge bay windows, huge pes areas and balconies and huge planters. Actually living space less than 3/4 of total flr area n still pay 800psf? Moreover the layout looks like the front of my shoe
    THESE SPACES ARE INDICATED AS CHARGEABLE AREA IN THE CONTRACT WITH THE DEVELOPER. THIS IS NOT JUST AN INITIAL COST ($xxxPSF) THAT ONE PAYS BUT AN OPERATING COST TOO (MAINTENANCE FEE IS BASED ON THE NO. OF UNIT SHARE). HENCE, LARGER UNIT WITH LARGER FLOOR AREA (INCLUSIVE OF ALL THE UNUSABLE FLOOR AREA LIKE AIR-CONDITIONED LEDGE).

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1001
    THESE SPACES ARE INDICATED AS CHARGEABLE AREA IN THE CONTRACT WITH THE DEVELOPER. THIS IS NOT JUST AN INITIAL COST ($xxxPSF) THAT ONE PAYS BUT AN OPERATING COST TOO (MAINTENANCE FEE IS BASED ON THE NO. OF UNIT SHARE). HENCE, LARGER UNIT WITH LARGER FLOOR AREA (INCLUSIVE OF ALL THE UNUSABLE FLOOR AREA LIKE AIR-CONDITIONED LEDGE).
    In general, you pay for if your unit is bigger, but the calculation of maintenance fees is based on Share Value allocation. Some units may have different floor area but they have the same share value. It is really dependent on the allocation of the share value.

Contra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Why not hdb

I think what those individuals said is a bit contratictive, if those 3 factors are really more important to them than being exclusive, they must have bought HDB instead.

Unregistered111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by I want best of everything
    anyone know where to find an exclusive condominium development that is not in HDB estate, less than 5 minutes to walk to amenities (supermarkets, school etc), less than 5 minutes walk to mrt station, no worries about CTE jam, travelling time to city less than 15 minutes... and less than $800 per sq ft.

Try consider Livia or The Quarts.

Unregistered111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bhbest
    beacon heights

Beacon Heights? I went to its showflat already. I like that it is 999 yrs instead of 99 yrs. But what I don't like is that area is a bit packed and crowded. I think Livia is better, it's near to MRT but yet offer very quiet and peaceful surrounding environment.

Actually, there is an old condo "Bishan park condo" near Ai Tong which is also next to Bishan park.

i am comparing these 2, same selling point but "Bishan park condo" is only selling 500 plus psf.

Think view will be the same for those park facing units.

Any comments?

why crowded? Guest

how is it crowded? BH is 28 storeys high and all the other buildngs around are short developments. No way to compare BH with Livia as they are in different locations. BH in central zone and Livia in suburbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered111
    Beacon Heights? I went to its showflat already. I like that it is 999 yrs instead of 99 yrs. But what I don't like is that area is a bit packed and crowded. I think Livia is better, it's near to MRT but yet offer very quiet and peaceful surrounding environment.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by why crowded?
    how is it crowded? BH is 28 storeys high and all the other buildngs around are short developments. No way to compare BH with Livia as they are in different locations. BH in central zone and Livia in suburbs.
    Don't compare lah. All are different.
    BH is a shit in Central while Livia is a gem in Shit!

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of August 2008

Project Name ....... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Clover By The Park . RCR ....... 4 ................................ 828 ................ 765 .............. 699
    Wow! Cool!

Use ur brains Guest

How many condos in singapore has 2 mrt stations within less than 900m away from it? how many condo with full condo facilities can you find within 2+km from town that are either freehold or 999 years that cost less than 1k psf in today's market?

you probably live in a hdb flat waiting for a chance to buy a cheap mass market condo in the suburbs. if you can't afford a condo near town, just shut up...

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    Don't compare lah. All are different.
    BH is a shit in Central while Livia is a gem in Shit!

Question Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Use ur brains
    How many condos in singapore has 2 mrt stations within less than 900m away from it? how many condo with full condo facilities can you find within 2+km from town that are either freehold or 999 years that cost less than 1k psf in today's market?

you probably live in a hdb flat waiting for a chance to buy a cheap mass market condo in the suburbs. if you can't afford a condo near town, just shut up...
    K.n.n., use your brain lah.
    This thread reads "Clover By The Park".
    W.t.f. is a shemale from B.H. like you doing here?
    Use your brain!

Unregistered456 Guest

Try consider Livia or The Quarts.
    These are still a "Private HDB" among the HDBs.

Unregistered54223 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Contra
    I think what those individuals said is a bit contratictive, if those 3 factors are really more important to them than being exclusive, they must have bought HDB instead.
    Hehe, tats y, buy HDB lah! Why pay more to stay among the HDBs?

Unregistered33 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered54223
    Hehe, tats y, buy HDB lah! Why pay more to stay among the HDBs?
    question is, are u over qualified for a new HDB?
    do u want to pay premium for an OLD hdb?
    do u want to smell pee in a hdb lifts?
    do u want to share public areas in hdb? gardens, bbq pits...
    do u want your car to be vandalised in public hdb carparks?

that is why my friend, ppl pay more to have security, private amenities, etc.....besides, clover only charges $165 for maintenance....
    hdb charges 90 for carpark and 67 for conservancies, that is already $157

Unregistered111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered33
    question is, are u over qualified for a new HDB?
    do u want to pay premium for an OLD hdb?
    do u want to smell pee in a hdb lifts?
    do u want to share public areas in hdb? gardens, bbq pits...
    do u want your car to be vandalised in public hdb carparks?

that is why my friend, ppl pay more to have security, private amenities, etc.....besides, clover only charges $165 for maintenance....
    hdb charges 90 for carpark and 67 for conservancies, that is already $157

Oh no, no HDB please.

I am currently staying in HDB and almost everyday I hear people quarrel, that's really terrible.
    And that's true, in some occasions, some people really pee and break egg inside the lift.
    I really have difficulty understanding what their motives are, maybe they are just angry about their current financial situations, I don't know.

Also nowadays very often strangers pass by public areas in front of the unit, I am just worry that they are actually eyeing for "unlocked doors".

I have enough and I plan to buy condo instead!

shoe layout Guest

the floorplan of the 3rm in clover looks like the front of my shoe. A lot of wasted space in the shoe as well

stupid ppl buying bishan Guest

recession coming n dont forget those clowns that paid 600k to 700k for hdb back then...now lost 200~300k.... bishan area cannot buy..xiao!!!!!

home sweet home Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stupid ppl buying bishan
    recession coming n dont forget those clowns that paid 600k to 700k for hdb back then...now lost 200~300k.... bishan area cannot buy..xiao!!!!!
    Don't call people stupid lah.

Everyone has it's own needs and look at things very differently. Some people only at at propery in the west, some say east is the best and others will say Tao Payoh or Bishan is their dream home.

The most important factor in chosing a home is you must like it. How to explain this? There is no way to explain this feeling. It's like meeting the person you love (your girlfriend/wife of course). You fall in love and get married (buy the property) and live together (move into new home). There will be conflicts (some unhappiness with the environment, the facilities, neighbours, etc), and you decide whether you want to divorce (sell your property) and look for another girlfriend/wife (another home).

Some people do this every 5-10 yrs. Some do this once and live happily forever after.

CloverShoe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    yah i foresee the big drop coming too ... maybe in the future, hdb will be more expensive than condo...
    So to sum up the character for those who bought the clover:
    脚 踏 实 地

big shoe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shoe layout
    the floorplan of the 3rm in clover looks like the front of my shoe. A lot of wasted space in the shoe as well
    same goes with your personality....don't wear a big shoe if you don't have a big foot !!!

small size 14 shoe Guest

clover units are like size 14 shoes that can fit maximum size 8 feet. Looks big in layout but small in living space no wonder not suited to my size 10 feet

Unregistered111 Guest

GUYS....LET'S STOP CRITICIZING JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY CONDO.

I SUGGEST YOU TO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME CRITISIZING AND PUT YOUR EFFORT TO EARN MORE MONEY FOR YOURSELF SO THAT YOU CAN BUY CONDO INSTEAD OF STAYING IN HDB YOUR ENTIRE LIFE !!!

clover shoe Guest

my condo in central at more than 950psf. Who is interested to live in a shoe surrounded by hdb.

I SUGGEST YOU TO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME CRITISIZING AND PUT YOUR EFFORT TO EARN MORE MONEY FOR YOURSELF SO THAT YOU CAN BUY CONDO INSTEAD OF STAYING IN HDB YOUR ENTIRE LIFE !!!

Unregistered111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by clover shoe
    my condo in central at more than 950psf. Who is interested to live in a shoe surrounded by hdb.
    The fact that you keep critisizing only indicate that you are jealous.
    Anyway 950 psf is still cheap, you shouldn't proud too much yet.

Ignore him Guest

I had a feelling he is the same beacon hts buyer or agent who is always criticising other properties. Just ignore those hooligans from Beacon Hts...

Property Hunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ignore him
    I had a feelling he is the same beacon hts buyer or agent who is always criticising other properties. Just ignore those hooligans from Beacon Hts...

I visit Beacon Height showflat already.

What I don't like about this project is that area looks very packed and jammed.
    It's also located quite far from the main road and surrounded by many old landed properties.

However, the good thing about Beacon Heights is that it is 999 yrs project.